Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,441 members, 7,861,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:19 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6060) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10731340 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6057) (6058) (6059) (6060) (6061) (6062) (6063) ... (19393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:37pm On Oct 01, 2018
Boss Nihilistjnr, just sent you a mail. I kinda need your help.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:00pm On Oct 01, 2018
Unlimited22:
Boss Nihilistjnr, just sent you a mail. I kinda need your help.

I'll look at it tonight bro

I'm cooking now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 8:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
nihilistjnr:

I'm cooking now.
Ololololo, don't tell me it's Ewa goin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
obainojazz:

Ololololo, don't tell me it's Ewa goin

cheesy

I don't even know why I said that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 8:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
nihilistjnr:

I'm cooking now.
cooking water abi angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:32pm On Oct 01, 2018
nihilistjnr:

I'm cooking now.
The only thing you're cooking is your replies to Drinklimca grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 8:35pm On Oct 01, 2018
nihilistjnr:

cheesy

I don't even know why I said that
This one shock everybody..you, Dayo, Ibime and afrodoc no suppose sabi cook.. I'm sure I spoke people's mind now grin
Airmark go sabi well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 8:38pm On Oct 01, 2018
obainojazz:
This one shock everybody..you, Dayo, Ibime and afrodoc no suppose sabi cook.. I'm sure I spoke people's mind now grin
Airmark go sabi well
dayo can turn amala
That's his area of specialization

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 8:38pm On Oct 01, 2018
grin
sod09:
dayo can turn amala
I forgot

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2018
Unlimited22:

The only thing you're cooking is your replies to Drinklimca grin cheesy grin

phuck that faggöt.

I was cooking for 2 tonight cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:07pm On Oct 01, 2018
sod09:
dayo can turn amala
You dey craze o grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:10pm On Oct 01, 2018
popizaino:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Blaminiho never cease to amaze me.
Like say Hazard Na defender. Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
nihilistjnr:

I'm cooking now.

It looked like a simple sentence but this sh1t made me laugh uncontrollably.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:25pm On Oct 01, 2018
airmark:

Do you have friends that handle voip call term in Naija?

No I don't sir.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 01, 2018
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 01, 2018
I hope this is readable

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 5:15am On Oct 02, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Bro, you are a big boy o, can you please help me develop my abandoned 5-year old blog, at least make me sef dey make small small money on the side?

Phemmyisaacdotblogspotdotcom
develop how? Want to redesign it?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 5:16am On Oct 02, 2018
TalabiAudu:

Name and where can I download pls?
Google floating YouTube player chrome extension, you will see it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:06am On Oct 02, 2018
BREAKING NEWS: Premier league clubs have called an urgent meeting to show support to Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho. Liverpool have since offered to pay his wages, Arsenal will pay his bonuses and Chelsea will pay his rent as long as he stays at the club
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 8:33am On Oct 02, 2018
popizaino:
BREAKING NEWS: Premier league clubs have called an urgent meeting to show support to Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho. Liverpool have since offered to pay his wages, Arsenal will pay his bonuses and Chelsea will pay his rent as long as he stays at the club
Chelsea that is still owing Mikel will pay mourinho's salary undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:36am On Oct 02, 2018
popizaino:
Does this really make sense to you?

Judge yourself.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 10:14am On Oct 02, 2018
6060 cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:01am On Oct 02, 2018
Don afrodoc, this is a reminder sir.
Uncle Nihilistjnr.... You too...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:03am On Oct 02, 2018
Unlimited22:

I responded to you ages ago fam
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:05am On Oct 02, 2018
nihilistjnr:

I responded to you ages ago fam
Right, seen, thanks.
And the answer is yes. Public schools there. Even up to PhD level.
Only thing is I gotta start learning the lingo from now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:17am On Oct 02, 2018
Unlimited22:

Right, seen, thanks.
And the answer is yes. Public schools there. Even up to PhD level.
Only thing is I gotta start learning the lingo from now.

Your education is the price of admission into Europe.

You need to have an action plan.

1. Bilingual ability is often a desirable trait in non-englush speaking countries, particularly in firms with global presence . Fluency in local language must be your aim.

2. You need to have a personal plan of what you want to be career wise, and work towards achieving the requisite certifications alongside your degree

3. You need to start applying for job roles at least a year before you graduate, if you're going for graduate roles.

4. The only limit to your progress in this side of the world is the size of your balls. Fortune favours the brave...literally

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:22am On Oct 02, 2018
nihilistjnr:

Your education is the price of admission into Europe.

You need to have an action plan.

1. Bilingual ability is often a desirable trait in non-englush speaking countries, particularly in firms with global presence . Fluency in local language must be your aim.

2. You need to have a personal plan of what you want to be career wise, and work towards achieving the requisite certifications alongside your degree

3. You need to start applying for job roles at least a year before you graduate, if you're going for graduate roles.

4. The only limit to your progress in this side of the world is the size of your balls. Fortune favours the brave...literally
Once again, thanks very much. I've been writing down lots of stuff, beginning from the very day I'm inducted as an optometrist, to the completion of my internship programme, to when I apply to the schools.
I really do have multipronged plans. I just need a bit of fortune my way, and I won't mess stuff up.
Thanks once again. I hope you don't feel I'm bugging you too much, as I'll likely KIT regularly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:36am On Oct 02, 2018
Unlimited22:

Once again, thanks very much. I've been writing down lots of stuff, beginning from the very day I'm inducted as an optometrist, to the completion of my internship programme, to when I apply to the schools.
I really do have multipronged plans. I just need a bit of fortune my way, and I won't mess stuff up.
Thanks once again. I hope you don't feel I'm bugging you too much, as I'll likely KIT regularly.

hit me up anytime you want bro.

na small thing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2018
Unlimited22:

I haven’t forgotten you bro.

Checked on the guy today but was told he does Mon, Wed, Fri.

Will get back to you in the next couple of days.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 5:59pm On Oct 02, 2018
O boy!!!

Hoff opens the scoring in the opening minute of the game.

What about Dybala's goal for Juve?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2018
Aguero draws City back with the assist from Sane.

But credit to Silva for that first pass to Sane.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6057) (6058) (6059) (6060) (6061) (6062) (6063) ... (19393) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibukzy and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.