Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10546244 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6117) (6118) (6119) (6120) (6121) (6122) (6123) ... (19175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 2:04pm On Oct 16, 2018
United’s 1998/99 treble winning team have been voted as the best team in the history of the Premier League. Unreal. �

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2018
sod09:
the guy no sabi ball jare...very annoying comment from him angry angry

You don't understand the fact that he was mocking you. No wonder you were easily bullied by SARS.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 2:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
airmark:

3 months of lacasera this season, won't be enough to erase the curse you placed on his head for relegating your team to Europa. You should have learnt from Moratas abracadabra, early last season. Your own season starts in August and ends in October.
oga go and sleep...you no know ball.
compare both of them now , oh i forgot he is still recovering from his life threatened injury.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 2:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
Lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2018
airmark:

You don't understand the fact that he was mocking you. No wonder you were easily bullied by SARS.
if i call you elete pomo now you will run to the mods.
if you have sense you wont be saying this, i should be dragging with armed SARS men right

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2018
Jemi7:

Is Ferguson Chelsea's greatest ever manager? Your greatest ever manager while he was at Chelsea said Hazard is on the same level as Ronaldo, Do you agree?

Is Mourinho greater than Ferguson?

Why should we bother with what aburo said, when Egbon dey speak?

Btw what Mourinho said was that Hazard had a better season than ororo in 14/15....

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
sod09:
if you have sense you wont be saying this, i should be dragging with armed SARS men right

The story you relayed back then, exposed you as a coward and a not-so-smart person. You remember I didn't comment on it. Your views on Belotti and your accursed lacasera, point to the same direction.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 2:17pm On Oct 16, 2018
neezar:
United’s 1998/99 treble winning team have been voted as the best team in the history of the Premier League. Unreal. �

laughable considering that half that team...including Scholes failed to make PFA TOTY that season cheesy

PFA player of the year too went to a non-manyoo side cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jemi7: 2:20pm On Oct 16, 2018
nihilistjnr:

Btw what Mourinho said was that Hazard had a better season than ororo in 14/15....

"48 goals in just 35 league appearances, also contributing 16 assists. He was therefore directly involved in a goal every 48 minutes he played.
Comparatively, Hazard scored 14 goals and provided nine assists in his 38 appearances, recording an involvement in a Chelsea goal every 147 minutes"

So do you agree?

If you are finding it difficult to agree with your greatest ever manager, why should I agree with mine though?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2018
Jemi7:

"48 goals in just 35 league appearances, also contributing 16 assists. He was therefore directly involved in a goal every 48 minutes he played.
Comparatively, Hazard scored 14 goals and provided nine assists in his 38 appearances, recording an involvement in a Chelsea goal every 147 minutes"

So do you agree?

If you are finding it difficult to agree with your greatest ever manager, why should I agree with mine though?

If you even bothered to read what Mourinho said, you wouldn't be arguing so blindly

This is what Mourinho said

"Last season, yes. In spite of the fact that Ronaldo was fantastic. He was fantastic. He scored an incredible number of goals.

"I am not saying he is not fantastic. I am just saying that, in my personal view, every football player in the world should understand that a team has to be in front and no titles."

On comparing the 24-year-old Hazard with Lionel Messi and Ronaldo, Mourinho added: "Obviously it depends on the season they have. They have to win some titles, no? Football without titles is nothing. Messi won the treble.

So i'm no sure why you're quoting stats, when Mourinho himself said he was looking at it from a titles perspective

If you can't even follow a simple argument that Mourinho made, are you sure you're qualified to question Ferguson? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jemi7: 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2018
nihilistjnr:

If you even bothered to read what Mourinho said, you wouldn't be arguing so blindly

This is what Mourinho said

So i'm no sure why you're quoting stats, when Mourinho himself said he was looking at it from a titles perspective

If you can't even follow a simple argument that Mourinho made, are you sure you're qualified to question Ferguson? cheesy

According to hensben, Football is not lawn tennis.

"Hazard had a better season than Ronaldo" - Mourinho, stating that it was his personal view. Nihilist, do you agree?

If you can't agree with your greatest ever manager's personal view, why should I agree with mine's Nihilist?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2018
neezar:
shocked shocked

What happened to the invincibles??

shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 2:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
Lana1:
shocked shocked

What happened to the invincibles??

shocked shocked
Lolzz

Those ones neva win treble before na

Even if it's based on local trophies
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 3:23pm On Oct 16, 2018
Jemi7:

According to hensben, Football is not lawn tennis.

"Hazard had a better season than Ronaldo" - Mourinho, stating that it was his personal view. Nihilist, do you agree?

If you can't agree with your greatest ever manager's personal view, why should I agree with mine's Nihilist?

Who said I don't agree with his view?

I 'm just correcting you because clearly you didnt read what he said.

Mourinho said based on titles won, Hazard had a better season than Ronaldo in 14/15, and of course I agree..

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2018
airmark:

3 months of lacasera this season, won't be enough to erase the curse you placed on his head for relegating your team to Europa. You should have learnt from Moratas abracadabra, early last season. Your own season starts in August and ends in October.

lacazette in the league 535 Mins: 4 goals and 2 assist.

Belotti in the league 720 mins: 2 goals.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jemi7: 3:54pm On Oct 16, 2018
nihilistjnr:

Who said I don't agree with his view?

I 'm just correcting you because clearly you didnt read what he said.

Mourinho said based on titles won, Hazard had a better season than Ronaldo in 14/15, and of course I agree..

Influential doesn't mean better, So I agree

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:07pm On Oct 16, 2018
lordfalcao:

We've told you not to base your conclusion on this useless stat as we don't know what made him to play fewer minutes. That's how you splashed Morata's goals per minute at Madrid to attack me when I was against his signing.

I know you, your season starts in Aug and ends in Oct. You did more than this for Morata last year. When sod09 starts hurling curses at lacasera later in the season, I will ask him to include you in the dragnet.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2018
lordfalcao:

you wasting your time arguing with that guy, afrodoc2 was right after all
he swam all the way to europe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2018
sod09:
Bia who vex you today sef? cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2018
eph12:

Bia who vex you today sef? cheesy cheesy
see the dust the guy they yarn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2018
Jemi7:

Influential doesn't mean better, So I agree

As far as you agree, then all good by me cheesy

I've already proven how Gerrard > The asthmatic midget cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:34pm On Oct 16, 2018
lordfalcao:

Can you also produce last season stats for Belotti and Lacazette who just joined a new league
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jemi7: 4:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
nihilistjnr:

Influential is not better, So I don't see how you have proven anything, Unless you mean something else.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2018
sod09:
you wasting your time arguing with that guy, afrodoc2 was right after all
he swam all the way to europe

Let's assume I actually swam successfully to europe, that's a great feat. What can we say about you who got bullied to pay 150k for having a 7-figure account balance? Since that day I knew you are a coward, fool, and ignorant if you were actually clean and your story wasn't a make-believe. Many were shocked.

Oasis007:

grin

AntiRiòt......... is that you?!

Forced to pay 150k?! I ain't sure you and your Brother are clean. You have every right to pay no dime to them if the 7 Figures Balance is Legit.

What are you paying for?!

delerx:
If u clean how u go drop 150k...u steal the 150k? Oga park well. Na people like you dey give SARS MOUTH to rubbish innocent citizens.

diggz:

kindly note.... I go also advice una not to f00lishly drop 250k like sodick aka sod09 did grin grin

A40:
Guy. You dey do like say na only you SARS, MOPOL or other olopa don threaten before. Just an advice men! I no talk say make you do agidi but he should not show unnecessary fear. They feed on this and would pounce and squeeze out as much as they can

Diggz had to direct you to larride's encounter with SARS, to educate you on how to act like a smart alec and not a dumbo, that you were.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 4:50pm On Oct 16, 2018
airmark:

Let's assume I actually swam successfully to europe, that's a great feat. What can we say about you who got bullied to pay 150k for having a 7-figure account balance? Since that day I knew you are a coward, fool, and ignorant if you were actually clean. Many were shocked.

Diggz had to direct you to larride's encounter with SARS, to educate you on how to act like a smart alec and not a dumbo, that you were.
its like ocean salt water enter your brain....well i got the money back cheesy cheesy btw it 250k
yes i'm a coward for not dragging with armed SARS. but im not foolish to argue blindly.

you were actually blowing water with your ete not swimming

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2018
grin grin grin shogun laye ni
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 4:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
raumdeuter:

Can you also produce last season stats for Belotti and Lacazette who just joined a new league
you day mind the eletemomorimo
belotti is still recovering from last season injury.
belotti made an old man buffon cry like baby, even mancini have to bring back the prodigal son cos of belotti
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2018
nihilistjnr:

Ferguson said this? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2018
sod09:
its like ocean salt water enter your brain....well i got the money back cheesy cheesy btw it 250k
yes i'm a coward for not dragging with armed SARS. but im not foolish to argue blindly.

you were actually blowing water with your ete not swimming

Anyone earning his money legitimately and educated wouldnt act foolishly like you did. I thought you are a graduate and did citizenship course in school.

sod09:
....well i got the money back cheesy cheesy btw it 250k

150k to 250k?. You are not even sure of the amount you paid again. You and your brother should be living in Ogbomosho if you are not scammers.

Lagos boys are brave, I don't know if your bravery is in telling fictions. The SARS guys knew you guys have fish brains.

sod09:

We were forced to made way with 150k, I give up on this useless shi.t hole called nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2018
lordfalcao:

Belotti 2017/18 2600min 10 goals
Lacazette 2017/18 2200min 14 goals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2018
raumdeuter:

Belotti 2017/18 2600min 10 goals
Lacazette 2017/18 2200min 14 goals

cheesy

Even that season in which the whole world knew he struggled with injury, lacasera couldn't widen the gap that much.

This season in all matches :

Lacazette 2018/2019 : 10 matches - 5 goals

Belotti 2018/2019 : 9 matches - 4 goals

I wonder what you and your foolish crew were shouting about now. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2018
Jemi7:

Influential is not better, So I don't see how you have proven anything, Unless you mean something else.

Didn't you see that this was just one episode in a series? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6117) (6118) (6119) (6120) (6121) (6122) (6123) ... (19175) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.