Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,509 members, 7,850,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10692978 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6148) (6149) (6150) (6151) (6152) (6153) (6154) ... (19352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2018
PlainJAY:

That's how you people will start calling him fraud.

Check guardiola's 1st season at man city and compare it to his 2nd.

Honestly, I'm not expecting much from him this season than a top 3 finish and a trophy (Anyone).

But but he has the best player in the world in his team na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2018
nihilistjnr:

my phone no get internet, abeg who just score for Liverpool?
Because he has now scored after contributing nothing? World class indeed. I'm not surprised he's your MCM na. Are your favorite players not Yoko, Morata and Hidden?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:11pm On Oct 20, 2018
diggz:

Ogbeni dey did not buy me for 75mil and I no dey carry hair like ur useless Brazilians...

Dt our keeper na weyrey sha, e just look dt second goal enter. E no even attempt to dive.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2018
eph12:

Because he has now scored after contributing nothing? World class indeed. I'm not surprised he's your MCM na. Are your favorite players not Yoko, Morata and Hidden?

Hazard and Salah are 7th and 3rd best players in the worpd according to FIFA.

You should launch a campaign in Zurich to strip them of their awards if e too worry you.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jemi7: 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2018
macjireh:

ARSENAL says hi

I said "big club"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jemi7: 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2018
sod09:
you right bro they have not beat any top club.
But I know one top club that was anally raped by other big clubs like Brighton, west ham cheesy

Top clubs go through that phase every season, it happens. It almost happened to Chelsea at the beginning of this season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2018
airmark:

Ajakaja40, you can only type this foolish line on nairaland. Everybody who knows how to evaluate a cb, will laugh at your stupidity. Van dijk led Liverpool to ucl final and ensured they tightened up defensively.

Chelsea will not waste time on a swap deal involving Rudiger and Van dijk. Afoju40
E say led. Werey alaso

They tightened up yet conceded 5 goals against Roma. Lmaooo! Everyone is tired of you and your senseless analysis

Besides which trophy e win? When Rudiger was beasting in the FA Cup Finals your Van Dijk was getting spun by Jay Rodriguez and West Brom. What a decrepit cretin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2018
nihilistjnr:

Hazard and Salah are 7th and 3rd best players in the worpd according to FIFA.

You should launch a campaign in Zurich to strip them of their awards if e too worry you.
I won't be surprised if Morata or Yoko makes that list next year sef. Just look at how their 1 player is taking a shiit in Spain. That award is no more credible tueh

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
madrid5:
I don't see how van dyke is better than rudiger honestly
A blind man cant see before na...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 20, 2018
o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 6:45pm On Oct 20, 2018
So Tony Martial has more Epl goals than Willian

Willian has spent 6 yrs at Chelsea

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:49pm On Oct 20, 2018
Unlimited22:

You sef ehn you no Dey forget?

Idiots like a40 were here jumping up and down when Morata was scoring against burnley. The mumu don shift to Rudiger now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:52pm On Oct 20, 2018
A40:
E say led. Werey alaso

They tightened up yet conceded 5 goals against Roma. Lmaooo! Everyone is tired of you and your senseless analysis

Besides which trophy e win? When Rudiger was beasting in the FA Cup Finals your Van Dijk was getting spun by Jay Rodriguez and West Brom. What a decrepit cretin

Fa cup and ucl final, your head just dey empty. If we are talking about Hazard now, you and your oponu mentor would be asking about his ucl final appearance. Mofo.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Dt our keeper na weyrey sha, e just look dt second goal enter. E no even attempt to dive.

I tire for the kepa!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2018
sod09:
on top roof abi, you they find network.
Village man

How my searching for network for roof use affect you now so sodick?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2018
diggz:

U bring bread and banana come back??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2018
lordfalcao:
only ? More organized at the back cheesy cheesy

It will fly over your head, not surprised.

Like ibime would say you no know ball.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:03pm On Oct 20, 2018
Unlimited22:

LiLbros chopping L on Morata since 1820.
I backtracked since 15 BC cheesy

Morata should be loaned out in January and sold outrightly come seasons end... let any of our defenders go play as a striker if the club is not willing to spend some cash on another striker...cuz that boy called morata ain't going to come good....ever!never!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 7:26pm On Oct 20, 2018
Jemi7:

Top clubs go through that phase every season, it happens. It almost happened to Chelsea at the beginning of this season.
story story once upon a time
Legendary fc grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2018
diggz:

I wan direct you where you can find network tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 7:32pm On Oct 20, 2018
neezar:
So Tony Martial has more Epl goals than Willian

Willian has spent 6 yrs at Chelsea

grin grin
Stop!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:32pm On Oct 20, 2018
Lana1:
Yes. Obviously as we all saw that day. But there wont ve been an Anelka miss if Terry had scored his

Remember my question...

Did Terry's miss gave you guys the trophy? The answer is no. It was actually Anelka who gave you guys the trophy.

Terry could have won it for us but he missed. Anelka handed it to you guys.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:33pm On Oct 20, 2018
diggz:

Take your L LiLbros cheesy

Oya Come dey go your village back angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 7:34pm On Oct 20, 2018
airmark:

Fa cup and ucl final, your head just dey empty. If we are talking about Hazard now, you and your oponu mentor would be asking about his ucl final appearance. Mofo.
One won a trophy while the other finished trophyless. Anuofia! I don't know when you will ever put that your asinwin brain to use. Which of Hazard's competition is yet to win a CL like Hidden?

Besides everybody with a working brain knows Liverpool did not get to the Final on the strength of their defense so I don't even know why you're bragging about a defense that conceded 5 goals in a Semi-Final tie.

If they had an Olympics for stewpidity you would be Michael Phelps

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
timbros:

Oya Come dey go your village back angry

If you agree collect your L in peace...I go go my village back walahi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
airmark:

Idiots like a40 were here jumping up and down when Morata was scoring against burnley. The mumu don shift to Rudiger now.
Has your Belotti recovered from his never ending relapse? Is he related to Eminem? Is Eminem related to him? Agbaya Adojutini

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 20, 2018
any small provocation Mourinho would be raising three fingers, he has quickly forgotten that outside Chelsea he has no EPL cheesy

and this is his third season outside CHELSEA

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 8:03pm On Oct 20, 2018
Afolabi6046:
any small provocation Mourinho would be raising three fingers, he has quickly forgotten that outside Chelsea he has no EPL cheesy

and this is his third season outside CHELSEA
Without him

U guys could have been rubbish shoulders with Burnley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 8:08pm On Oct 20, 2018
eph12:

But but he has the best player in the world in his team na

Nah

Have you forgotten that martial>hazard?. As shown today....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 8:12pm On Oct 20, 2018
neezar:

Without him

But with him you're rubbing shoulders with wolves.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2018
PlainJAY:

But with him you're rubbing shoulders with wolves.
You be mad man shaa cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2018
neezar:

Without him

that's not true, Chelsea is a club with the winning culture. Coaches come here to achieve, Mourinho is just one of them. Our biggest trophy sef na amateur clinch am.

I think Chelsea is a big part of Mourinho.. ..without Chelsea, he has no PL and this is his third year at Manyoo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6148) (6149) (6150) (6151) (6152) (6153) (6154) ... (19352) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: CentiLion(m), drisham(m), AlphaNugget(m), cephasdultimate and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.