Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,687 members, 7,851,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:51 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10695672 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6149) (6150) (6151) (6152) (6153) (6154) (6155) ... (19354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2018
PlainJAY:

But with him you're rubbing shoulders with wolves.
U guys should be able to comprehend at times

We are not talking about my club here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:26pm On Oct 20, 2018
airmark:

It will fly over your head, not surprised.

Like ibime would say you no know ball.
na you Know football?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:29pm On Oct 20, 2018
neezar:

U guys should be able to comprehend at times

We are not talking about my club here
IELTS examiner, I fear your comprehension skills sah.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:29pm On Oct 20, 2018
airmark:

Van dijk led Liverpool to ucl final and ensured they tightened up defensively.
ogbogologo market analysis.. the defense that chopped 3 in final

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2018
Unlimited22:

IELTS examiner, I fear your comprehension skills sah.
Una worst sha

On top ur sarri ball...U can't beat an out of form team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2018
And Scholes is better

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
And Scholes is better
In dayo's voice "This is a popularity contest"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2018
PlainJAY:

Nah

Have you forgotten that martial>hazard?. As shown today....

Help me tell your shekpites brothers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2018
neezar:

Without him

U guys could have been rubbish shoulders with Burnley
Without SAF and the help of FA you guys would’ve been nothing as you are now. Nonsense.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2018
hensben:
Without SAF and the help of FA you guys would’ve been nothing as you are now. Nonsense.
k
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by soundsultan360(m): 9:05pm On Oct 20, 2018
#UNNvsUnizik
#OAUvsUnilag

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:05pm On Oct 20, 2018
neezar:

k
You got it. Now go play for sand.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:20pm On Oct 20, 2018
A40:
One won a trophy while the other finished trophyless. Anuofia! I don't know when you will ever put that your asinwin brain to use. Which of Hazard's competition is yet to win a CL like Hidden?

Besides everybody with a working brain knows Liverpool did not get to the Final on the strength of their defense so I don't even know why you're bragging about a defense that conceded 5 goals in a Semi-Final tie.

If they had an Olympics for stewpidity you would be Michael Phelps

Dayo would be so proud of your turning fact on its head. Na dog go chop your mouth if you no prove where Van dijk-led defence chop 5 goals in ucl semi final.

Asinwin40, you can't stop disgracing yourself.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:32pm On Oct 20, 2018
Sensible poster

nateevs:
I have just seen that leap from Luiz again for the first header. Incredible.

Mumu like a40 wouldn't see that.

I can't imagine someone praising a player who missed an opportunity off that massive Luiz header. If Barkley wasn't available to score, I wonder what this stupid poster below would have typed.

Stupid poster:

A40:
Rudiger to the rescue again. Playing a role in both Chelsea goals. Shame on you apoche cra cra!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
airmark:

Dayo would be so proud of your turning fact on its head. Na dog go chop your mouth if you no prove where Van dijk-led defence chop 5 goals in ucl semi final.

Conceded 6 goals vs roma
Conceded 3 goals vs Madrid

That's 9 goals conceded in 3 games

If not for liverpool's attack that defense led by van dijk na basket in last year's CL

Not forgetting the humiliation Sterling gave him in the quarters

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:41pm On Oct 20, 2018
raumdeuter:

Conceded 6 goals vs roma
Conceded 3 goals vs Madrid

That's 9 goals conceded in 3 games

If not for liverpool's attack that defense led by van dijk na basket in last year's CL

Not forgetting the humiliation Sterling gave him in the quarters

Karius is thanking you wherever he is. You should be his manager.

Ask your ajakaja40 to show me where Liverpool conceded 5 goals in a semi final tie or keep it shut.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 9:50pm On Oct 20, 2018
sod09:
story story once upon a time
Legendary fc grin grin
see 'full mad man wey dey laugh person wen just dey misbehave cos of small shayo'
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2018
odizeey:
see 'full mad man wey dey laugh person wen just dey misbehave cos of small shayo'
Longinus I'm not the cause of your misfortune and I can't help you find cure. Go and masturbate on someone else's
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2018
sod09:
Longinus I'm not the cause of your misfortune and I can't help you find cure. Go and masturbate on someone else's
just like the way you masturbate whenever you hear man utd. I dey come una dry thread soon.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 20, 2018
hensben:
unlike Chelsea, Manchester United have not won the league since SAF retired and you have hired three managers.

Chelsea won the league immediately they sacked Mourinho. Neezar i hope you can see that Mourinho is just one of the managers Chelsea made.

So when next someone trolls him, he should not get so emotional and start raising three fingers. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2018
popizaino:
God in his infinite mercy punish

Sarri Alonso Hazard.
Ewo!!! shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:28pm On Oct 20, 2018
lordfalcao:
ogbogologo market analysis.. the defense that chopped 3 in final

He made the ucl squad of the season despite joining in January. Dayo has put nonsense in your head, on how to evaluate individual ability in football.

Culled from uefa site:

Virgil van Dijk (Liverpool)
Technical Observers say: Arrived at Liverpool in January and provided composure and stability in the competition's knockout stages.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2018
airmark:

Oloriburuku ma ni Bobo yi sha. So he even conceded 6 and you're asking me to show where he conceded 5?

Alainitiju oshi! Warapa grip you there for refusing to swallow your L in peace.

In what planet can a defense that conceded 6 goals in a tie be assumed to have led a team to a Final? Shameless he-goat

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2018
airmark:
Sensible poster

Mumu like a40 wouldn't see that.

I can't imagine someone praising a player who missed an opportunity off that massive Luiz header. If Barkley wasn't available to score, I wonder what this stupid poster below would have typed.

Stupid poster:

Eediot! He was involved in both goals. FPL even credits him with the assist further validating my point you epileptic beast of burden

Only a shameless ingrate like you would dare criticize Rudiger for going forward to rescue points for his team. Tarado

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2018
A40:
[s]Oloriburuku ma ni Bobo yi sha. So he even conceded 6 and you're asking me to show where he conceded 5?

Alainitiju oshi! Warapa grip you there for refusing to swallow your L in peace.

In what planet can a defense that conceded 6 goals in a tie be assumed to have led a team to a Final? Shameless he-goat[/s]

Where did Liverpool concede 5 goals in a semi final tie last season?

Na dog go chop your filthy fingers you used to type that lie.

A40:
I don't even know why you're bragging about a defense that conceded 5 goals in a Semi-Final tie.

I

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:42pm On Oct 20, 2018
A40:
Eediot! He was involved in both goals. FPL even credits him with the assist further validating my point you epileptic beast of burden

Only a shameless ingrate like you would dare criticize Rudiger for going forward to rescue points for his team. Tarado

cheesy grin grin

Dayo will be ashamed of you right now.

It's finished.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:54pm On Oct 20, 2018
airmark:

Where did Liverpool concede 5 goals in a semi final tie last season?

Na dog go chop your filthy fingers you used to type that lie.

Hahaha o ti ya werey finally. You're asking me to further discredit your Van Dijk

Somebody conceded 6 goals you're asking me to prove he conceded 5 goals. How does that help your case?

Go and swallow otapiapia or Sniper so I know you're serious

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:56pm On Oct 20, 2018
airmark:

cheesy grin grin

Dayo will be ashamed of you right now.

It's finished.
For you of course

Go and argue with FPL that give him 11pts despite conceding. Elejo wewe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:01pm On Oct 20, 2018
A40:
Hahaha o ti ya werey finally. You're asking me to further discredit your Van Dijk

Somebody conceded 6 goals you're asking me to prove he conceded 5 goals
. How does that help your case?

Go and swallow otapiapia or Sniper so I know you're serious

You claimed that Liverpool conceded 5 goals in a semi final tie. Just tell us where and when that happened. You typed and posted it, unless you copied and pasted it from Dayo's email message to you.

Don't disappoint your stupid fans like lordfalcao and hardeyugly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:05pm On Oct 20, 2018
A40:
For you of course

Go and argue with FPL that give him 11pts despite conceding. Elejo wewe

Omo ase. Shame dey catch Dayo for you. Assist ko, Azeez ni.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:08pm On Oct 20, 2018
airmark:

You claimed that Liverpool conceded 5 goals in a semi final tie. Just tell us where and when that happened. You typed and posted it, unless you copied and pasted it from Dayo's email message to you.

Don't disappoint your stupid fans like lordfalcao and hardeyugly.
Stop asking me phoolish questions you hopeless mofo.

Your MCM conceded 6 goals and you're here trying to pull a strawman. What a shameless oxygen thief

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6149) (6150) (6151) (6152) (6153) (6154) (6155) ... (19354) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Obere4u, Roland17(m), Realtord43, BlueAngel444 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.