Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,800 members, 7,862,650 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:54 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10739729 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6184) (6185) (6186) (6187) (6188) (6189) (6190) ... (19410) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:08pm On Oct 29, 2018
airmark:

You forgot to add Van dijk, shameless apari.

Even a dead clock is right twice a day

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
Who saw Mendy throwing blow on the field
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:13pm On Oct 29, 2018
eph12:
Erm airmark and lordfalcao, what is happening here?

Lordfalcao won't get mobile data or Wi-Fi now. Maybe raumdeuter will come to his rescue as he has been doing lately.

Lordfalcao's season starts in August and ends in October. He will later tell us lacasera had headache in December, that's why fans were cursing him in November.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 11:14pm On Oct 29, 2018
raumdeuter:

You know too many people dey create phoney monikers nowadays

trust me..I know
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:20pm On Oct 29, 2018
timbros:

Batshuayi made 12 Premier league apps (25 in all competitions) before heading to Dortmund in January. Most of the apps might not be starts but he comes in at the expense of Morata. That's competition

@bolded....That is exactly what I'm saying. Competition. When Lukaku was not scoring, was anyone forced to play false 9? Was he benched for another striker? No. Because no competition for him.

I don't even understand what you mean by that Giroud statement.... Does a club buy a striker for his defensive ability?

Stop press. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:27pm On Oct 29, 2018
solomonbrown64:
.....Now I know why Wenger pulls off Lazarette around the 70minute mark....the guy then to have brain farts late during games and one of such silly decisions earned us another goal just as in the case of Chelsea.....

Eph12, help me thank Lacazette, in case lordfalcao refuses to help out. cheesy

If Emery starts benching him now, some lordfalcaos will start telling us that he would've scored more goals with more minutes. They will start displaying foolishness in the name of goals in lesser minutes stats. Lacasera cheesy

No wonder them no take am go world cup, him and Dayos Algerian bag of beans. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:35pm On Oct 29, 2018
Eruditor:
Lacazette was bad all game.

Lordfalcao, lemme help you with this alert. cheesy

Lacazette out

Lordfacao in.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:40pm On Oct 29, 2018
raumdeuter:

No one has the amount of senseless transfer reccomendation that airmark has

from Belotti, Bonucci, Lloriente Rudiger Lacazette Krychokewack etc

Lordfalcao can testify, I never recommended lacasera to quench our goal thirst cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 11:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
eph12:

None actually including you. But when i remember that car boot photoshoot, it looked like something that can happen in a nollywood movie

my fpl name is Saint Obi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:15am On Oct 30, 2018
This Mendy is just a muscular fool. Alonso is like 10x smarter.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 2:57am On Oct 30, 2018
airmark:

Most of Suarez goals were scored inside the box. His predatory instinct inside the box was top notch. That doesn't mean he doesn't touch the ball outside of the box, you intellectual midget.

I claimed that Belotti was CLOSE to him in STYLE, didn't mean he was him. I still have some gaps between the two, if you didn't go to jekileosinmi school. Must I use yoruba to explain things to you, starting from today?
You don't mean it!! shocked shocked So most of Suarez's goals are actually scored inside the box?

What next are you going to tell us Captain Obvious. Fire is hot? Where would most of his goals and most of the goals scored on a football pitch come from? Your bedroom?

You are just incurably stewpid. That's why you used your leprous hands to type that lame drivel as a defense. Everyone is tired of your apoche cra cra punditry and wack scouting of players

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:26am On Oct 30, 2018
Unlimited22:

But one twitter idiot was telling us here that he's the world's best left back
Neymar 1095 abi wetin be that him handle was comparing this comedian to Kimmich. Oshi o da ni ile pako
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 3:27am On Oct 30, 2018
airmark:

Eph.12, help me thank Lacazette, in case lordfalcao refuses to help out. cheesy

If Emery starts benching him now, some lordfalcaos will start telling us that he would've scored more goals with more minutes. They will start displaying foolishness in the name of goals in lesser minutes stats. Lacasera cheesy

No wonder them no take am go world cup, him and Dayos Algerian bag of beans. cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 3:28am On Oct 30, 2018
HanksAnuku:

my fpl name is Saint Obi
Oh I see
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:29am On Oct 30, 2018
A40:
Neymar 1095 abi wetin be that him handle was comparing this comedian to Kimmich. Oshi o da ni ile pako
I swear, the guy na real comedian. E go make one post go use like 15 alternate accounts like and share am. I tire for the guy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 5:02am On Oct 30, 2018
cheesy

So Suarez is a fox in the box because he scores most of his goals in the box. Abeg who are these strikers that score most of their goals from outside the box?
I mean the foxes outside the box.

You go fear analysis from Ejiro Omonode. LMAO

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:27am On Oct 30, 2018
eph12:

LOL competition ko. Abi dey couldn't stomach his uselessness

When Lukaku wasn't scoring, he was defending. @bolded ask Mourinho

Giroud had no scoring record, at least lately before he was bought. Even in his national team, they prefer him to other more prolific strikers

I don't know where else you are heading with this your comment. Was Giroud bought to come and defend for us? If Giroud starts a match, who gets benched? Alonso? Or maybe Azpilicueta?

Are we even discussing Giroud's goal scoring ability or competition for Morata? This was your question which I have answered...

eph12:

Who's the competition for Morata?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:31am On Oct 30, 2018
afrodoc2:

cheesy

So Suarez is a fox in the box because he scores most of his goals in the box.
Abeg who are these strikers that score most of their goals from outside the box?

When you have tradomedical doctors, farmers, tailors, barbers, artisans who never played football professionally arguing ignorantly with someone like me, such is the foolish question that would be asked.

I don't even need to get the definition from a football expert, Cambridge dictionary will help people like you out. You should be paying me for educating you and that asinine40.

fox in the box definition: in football, a forward who scores a lot of goals from a position close to the goal.

airmark:

Most of Suarez goals were scored inside the box. His predatory instinct inside the box was top notch

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 6:43am On Oct 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

If Dybala doesnt have as much as 22 league goals by season end then we will know Ronaldo sucks goals out of other attackers
does benzema score 5 goals every season while playing with ronaldo? Isnt last year his worst season?

I will also use dybalas worst season to judge him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 6:45am On Oct 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

The league is a constant 38 games which I expect him to do better in unlike the CL which I cannot say how far he will go

If he plays as much matches or Madrid goes as far as last season CL then I expect him to score that
okay we will compare by number of games then.

Great shaku shaku master.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:59am On Oct 30, 2018
timbros:

I don't know where else you are heading with this your comment. Was Giroud bought to come and defend for us? If Giroud starts a match, who gets benched? Alonso? Or maybe Azpilicueta?

Are we even discussing Giroud's goal scoring ability or competition for Morata? This was your question which I have answered...

We're discussing the justification for Giroud starting ahead of Morata. It's not because he's better or for squad rotation. Or probably because he's better, what do I know
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:15am On Oct 30, 2018
timbros:

Are we even discussing Giroud's goal scoring ability or competition for Morata?
This was your question which I have answered...

What straw are you holding on to again? Whether you discuss scoring ability or competition for morata...the koko be say....a fccking 32year Giroud was never meant to come in...to start benching your warapa striker... cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:18am On Oct 30, 2018
airmark:

Is he still having the pain in his back? The same Morata that I condemned before leaving Madrid is who you included in your stupid post. You should have advised him to stop carrying his wife on his back in Ibiza and face football. Nonsense. sad
the belotti you were shouting all through. That he is a fox in the box and similar to Suarez. How many goals has he scored??

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:19am On Oct 30, 2018
airmark:

Lordfalcao won't get mobile data or Wi-Fi now. Maybe raumdeuter will come to his rescue as he has been doing lately.

Lordfalcao's season starts in August and ends in October. He will later tell us lacasera had headache in December, that's why fans were cursing him in November.
belotti season has started.

Tell us how many goals he has scored after 900 minutes

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:24am On Oct 30, 2018
afrodoc2:

cheesy

So Suarez is a fox in the box because he scores most of his goals in the box. Abeg who are these strikers that score most of their goals from outside the box?

with airmark every analysis is possible

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:01am On Oct 30, 2018
Nawa for una o

Person go wake up, log online begin laugh

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:18am On Oct 30, 2018
eph12:

We're discussing the justification for Giroud starting ahead of Morata. It's not because he's better or for squad rotation. Or probably because he's better, what do I know

I don't know who the "we're" in your post is referring to but certainly it's not me. I was never discussing that with you.

I gave you the answer to this question

eph12:

Who's the competition for Morata?

Whether Giroud starting ahead of Morata is justified or not, that's entirely another topic for discussion.

Giroud came into the discussion only when I answered your question.... Who's the competition for Morata?

Morata lost form, Conte decided to go for another striker to compete for that position. Lukaku lost form, Mourinho pressed on with him..... That's the difference.

Was any of Morata or Lukaku the best striker in England? No. But in their level of poo, Morata>>>Lukaku anytime anyday.

Cc diggz tongue

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:21am On Oct 30, 2018
cheesy

I like how quickly this guy swam to his own defence.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:23am On Oct 30, 2018
diggz:

What straw are you holding on to again? Whether you discuss scoring ability or competition for morata...the koko be say....a fccking 32year Giroud was never meant to come in...to start benching your warapa striker... cheesy

Which straw kwa? shocked

Dude asked me who the competition for Morata is, I listed then for him. Wetin bring scoring ability again?

Even if Chelsea decide to buy 100 year old Bonucci and starts him AS NUMBER 9 ahead of Morata, that's competition for him. What Morata will do is up his game, fight for that shirt, regain his place in the starting line up.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 30, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Madmen everywhere
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:24am On Oct 30, 2018
Skimpledawg:
Nawa for una o

Person go wake up, log online begin laugh

grin grin grin

grin grin grin Comedy central
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 30, 2018
Why is no one critizing real Madrid.. The pundits I mean. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6184) (6185) (6186) (6187) (6188) (6189) (6190) ... (19410) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: codeb(m), Shegzdave, WhoDeyHause, Segedinho(m), USAfall2024, Geld(m), reccy(m), ucsquare(m), Realtord43, Bluelines69, Sitmr, fredoooooo, Omoluabi16(m), andrewbaba44, ouzo1(m), Unlimited22, joezy23(m), larride(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.