Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,215 members, 7,839,136 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10636690 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6187) (6188) (6189) (6190) (6191) (6192) (6193) ... (19286) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2018
HanksAnuku:
Henry all time scorer for France

scored in crucial finals for France at Euros and Confederations cup and put in MOTM performances

I can't remember any final where Benzema was MOTM.

So how is Henry Useless but Bemzema is not...

Benzema scored in finals and semi finals for Madrid towards them winning, Henry for club was useless in the CL. he choked at the biggest stages of his career the CL final when Benzema delivered Henry choked massively
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2018
diggz:

Keep kwayet...sey n.a. 5goals naim be ur useless strikers target for the season?

Thats more than he had last season

You should check seasons when Drogba had 5 goals too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
he has ronaldo to thank for dragging his whack butt to as many champions league appearances as possible where he can drop one or two goals to pad the stat.

even a grandma having that much champions league appearances will score a decent amount of goals...

you know the truth but ability not to accept when you are wrong will make you want to dance shaku shaku around that. cheesy

There have been many games where Benzema made the difference for Madrid. 4th all top top scorer in the CL

Benzema was already in double digits goals before joining Madrid
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

Benzema scored in finals and semi finals for Madrid towards them winning, Henry for club was useless in the CL. he choked at the biggest stages of his career the CL final when Benzema delivered Henry choked massively

Benzema has never been a MOTM in any final he played.

Henry won 2 finals for France and was MOTM

That's your beasting criteria.

Henry has won UCL WC Euros and Confederations cup as a MOTM in the finals

Benzema has UCL only.

how is Henry Useless and Benz not?

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
thanks to ronaldo thats made him play as many champions league games as possible.
statement like this make me question people sanity.
Was it only Ronaldo doing the playing for Benzema, Giroud didn't have a shot on target at the world cup yet he had a world cup medal to show for it.
I'm sure you will say thank God for mbappe or Griezmann

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:06pm On Oct 30, 2018
HanksAnuku:

Benzema has UCL only.

Which Euro final was Henry MOTM for?
He got a MOTM vs Cameroun that was forced to play the final while mourning Vivien-Foe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 9:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

Which Euro final was Henry MOTM for?
He got a MOTM vs Cameroun that was forced to play the final while mourning Vivien-Foe

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
HanksAnuku:
I have dealt with the chokestar called Henry many times before

Lol at Henry being MOTM

raumdeuter:

Which final has Henry delivered in?

- Lets start from France 98 he was dropped in the final

- 2000 UEFA cup Henry blew all the chances and Galatasaray won the cup

- 2000 Euro cup Henry was blowing all the chances shooting from impossible angles until Wiltord and Trezeguet baled France out

- 2001 FA cup Henry wasted like 5 one on one chances vs Liverpool until Owen stole the match

- 2002 World cup Henry as highest goal scorer was just huffing and puffing until France crashed out

-2004 Euro cup France vs England, That season Henry was the main PK and Freekick taker for Arsenal After Henry wasted all the glit edged chances in that match, when the late penalty and Freekick came, Zidane chased him away from there

-Henry and the Arsenal clique forced Zidane Makelele and others to retire claiming their play was slowing France down, In the qualifiers, Henry choked sobad that France was in danger of not qualifying for the world cup in a grop of Israel, Ireland and Faroe Island, Until they went to bring Zidane back who not only qualified them for the world cup but dragged France to the final before he got a red card, Without Zidane France was lost

-2006 Champions League the high point of Henrys choking career, two 1 vs 1 chances vs Valdes and he blew it and Arsenals chance of winning the CL

-Zidane retired now left for Henry to carry France, Euro 2008 Henry and co ensured France crashed out of the group stage

Henry invented the art of choking, No one can choke as bad as Henry even Hidden Hazard dey learn work from Igwe

https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/history/memories/newsid=1627525.html

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 9:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

Lol at Henry being MOTM

But you're the same guy that brought Guardian newspaper rating to claim Boateng was MOTM in a world cup final.

How is it different to me bringing a newspaper article for Henry?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:20pm On Oct 30, 2018
HanksAnuku:

But you're the same guy that brought Guardian newspaper rating to claim Boateng was MOTM in a world cup final.

How is it different to me bringing a newspaper article for Henry?

Where did Independent call him MOTM?

"France 2 Italy 1 - July 2000

Henry had not appeared in the World Cup final two years previous, but he made his mark at Euro 2000 scoring three goals and was named man of the match in the final."

I quoted what they wrote and they claimed Henry was named man of the match in the final. By who?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

Where did Independent call him MOTM?

"France 2 Italy 1 - July 2000

Henry had not appeared in the World Cup final two years previous, but he made his mark at Euro 2000 scoring three goals and was named man of the match in the final."

I quoted what they wrote and they claimed Henry was named man of the match in the final. By who?

Who named Boateng MOTM in the guardian?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2018
sod09:
statement like this make me question people sanity.
Was it only Ronaldo doing the playing for Benzema, Giroud didn't have a shot on target at the world cup yet he had a world cup medal to show for it.
I'm sure you will say thank God for mbappe or Griezmann
statement like yours is reason we ask people to go back to elementary school and pick comprehension book.
Read again and this time with your thinking cap and not dunce cap.

No one said ronaldo is the only one playing but he gets most of the credits.
there is a reason for that.

Im sure smart people already understood my post.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
statement like yours is reason we ask people to go back to elementary school and pick comprehension book.
Read again and this time with your thinking cap and not dunce cap.

No one said ronaldo is the only one playing but he gets most of the credits.

there is a reason for that. Im sure smart people already understood my post.

don't turn Amala Mr smart
You said thanks to Ronaldo he was able to play plenty champion leagues, meaning Ronaldo decides when Madrid progress or not.
So much for a smart fella

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:35pm On Oct 30, 2018
HanksAnuku:

Who named Boateng MOTM in the guardian?
Guardian on the day of the final gave a player by player analysis and named Boateng the man of the match

Independent was reviewing a match played 14yrs earlier and claimed Henry was named man of the match. By who? them or uefa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 9:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

Guardian on the day of the final gave a player by player analysis and named Boateng the man of the match

Independent was reviewing a match played 14yrs earlier and claimed Henry was named man of the match. By who? them or uefa

obviously by them as it's in their newspaper.

Did you see Boateng's name on the official FIFA MOTM award?

I don't understand what the problem is - are you saying that newspaper awards are no longer credible?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 9:46pm On Oct 30, 2018
sod09:
don't turn Amala Mr smart
You said thanks to Ronaldo he was able to play plenty champion leagues, meaning Ronaldo decides when Madrid progress or not.
So much for a smart fella
if you dnt know the origin of an arguement, the smart thing to do is shut the fhuck up and observe. But you are not very bright are you?

Even the person i was arguing with has been able to comprehend my post and not ask me stupiid question.

I normally dnt respond to dumb quotes but this would my christmas gift to you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2018
HanksAnuku:

obviously by them as it's in their newspaper.

Did you see Boateng's name on the official FIFA MOTM award?

I don't understand what the problem is - are you saying that newspaper awards are no longer credible?

Guardian named Boateng their own MOTM based on the ratings of players in the final match

Independent was claimed
but he made his mark at Euro 2000 scoring three goals and [b]was named man of the match in the fina[/b]l.

Named by who? I wont have a problem if, Let Independent own it like Guardian did for Boateng

I watched the match live and there was no way henry who blew multiple chances that day can be MOTM
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 10:11pm On Oct 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

Guardian named Boateng their own MOTM based on the ratings of players in the final match

Independent was claimed

Named by who? I wont have a problem if, Let Independent own it like Guardian did for Boateng

I watched the match live and there was no way henry who blew multiple chances that day can be MOTM

So Totti that blew multiple chances and could forgive himself is more credible?
Independent named Henry MOTM, so what's the problem?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:49pm On Oct 30, 2018
HanksAnuku:

You are mixing things up. I am sure you meant DelPiero

Totti didnt blow chances it was DelPiero who blew 2 chances presented to him by Totti

Independent didnt name Henry MOTM, Where is the evidence on the day of the match that Independent named him MOTM

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 10:55pm On Oct 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

There have been many games where Benzema made the difference for Madrid. 4th all top top scorer in the CL

Benzema was already in double digits goals before joining Madrid
ofcause all players have their moments but that doesn't suddenly erase their past useleness. Heck torres scored the winning goal against barca, but does it erase the fact that he was useless for chelsea.

Your double digit is how many goals again? :d
He has more champions league playing alongside ronaldo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:35am On Oct 31, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
ofcause all players have their moments but that doesn't suddenly erase their past useleness. Heck torres scored the winning goal against barca, but does it erase the fact that he was useless for chelsea.

Your double digit is how many goals again? :d
He has more champions league playing alongside ronaldo.

Before joining Ronaldo Benzema has double digit goals in the CL, with Ronaldo he still managed to become the 4th all time CL top scorer

What is Torres position among all time CL scorers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 31, 2018
raumdeuter please which kind of job affords you so much time to argue football like this?

NO OFFENCE
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:09am On Oct 31, 2018
I think Dayo and Nihilist should debate more. The quality of their amala is better than the one they used to serve at Shitta that year.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:27am On Oct 31, 2018
Afolabi6046:
raumdeuter please which kind of job affords you so much time to argue football like this?

NO OFFENCE

I am an amateur footballer hoping to play in Europe someday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 2:31am On Oct 31, 2018
raumdeuter:

Hope you won’t have to swim across the Atlantic Ocean to get to Europe?
Not everybody is a black Michael Phelps.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 7:27am On Oct 31, 2018
raumdeuter:

Before joining Ronaldo Benzema has double digit goals in the CL, with Ronaldo he still managed to become the 4th all time CL top scorer

What is Torres position among all time CL scorers
how many champions league appearances does benzema have compared to torres?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 31, 2018
raumdeuter:

grin No, i'm serious. How do you get so much time? Do you own your own business?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:09am On Oct 31, 2018
raumdeuter:

Lol at Henry being MOTM

No dey carry hazard name put where you dey put chockers abeg .by the way Totti winning man of the match award in a game he never scored nor win should tell you the basic flaw in your logic of assessing players most especially hazard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:16am On Oct 31, 2018
HanksAnuku:

It was del piero missing chances bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:48am On Oct 31, 2018
raumdeuter:

You already told us that it's a term for strikers who score most of their goals in the box just like every striker

Where does morata score from?

Google is your friend, abi dey don ban you there ni? You should use your other moniker to access it. Stop asking me senseless questions. Not all strikers are tagged that. Morata is a donkey in the box.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:52am On Oct 31, 2018
raumdeuter:

Airmark say Suarez is one

Airmark wrote this article too. Ori e o sa pe.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:01am On Oct 31, 2018
HanksAnuku:

Benzema has UCL only.

I missed this. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6187) (6188) (6189) (6190) (6191) (6192) (6193) ... (19286) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hatakekakashi, lateefGRDT(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.