Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,771 members, 7,844,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10658076 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6196) (6197) (6198) (6199) (6200) (6201) (6202) ... (19313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:27am On Nov 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Yes I'm concerned that one of the best players in the league will miss half the season and an undeserving team might win the league.

I was hoping guardiola will win the second title in a row but that isn't looking likely now
oga, you are just trying to prepare the excuse you will make if man city end up not winning the title this season.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:30am On Nov 03, 2018
Greatihex:
oga, you are just trying to prepare the excuse you will make if man city end up not winning the title this season.
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 10:20am On Nov 03, 2018
Lmfao
Someone should throw a lie pls it's been long I did some digging....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 10:46am On Nov 03, 2018
Greatihex:

Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Who told you CIty does not miss him,
Should Chelsea and Liverpool the title rivals also miss their best player for half of the season
How are they missing him? They still score goals comfortably, they have only drawn one match, same as last year.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:51pm On Nov 03, 2018
Afolabi6046:
How are they missing him? They still score goals comfortably, they have only drawn one match, same as last year.

They have drawn 2 matches and are not topping the table unlike last year
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

and that is because KDB is not playing?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
Greatihex:

You mean missing your best player is not enough reason to lose a title?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

you've forgotten that they lost to Liverpool twice at home last season even with KDB and one of the 2 draws is against Liverpool at home without KDB
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
Afolabi6046:
and that is because KDB is not playing?

What are the things that could happen if you best player is not playing?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:57pm On Nov 03, 2018
Afolabi6046:
you've forgotten that they lost to Liverpool twice at home last season even with KDB and one of the 2 draws is against Liverpool at home without KDB

They also beat Liverpool 5-0 last season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 1:57pm On Nov 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Let's see, you would drop from first on the table to first on the table.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2018
Unlimited22:

Let's see, you would drop from first on the table to first on the table.

Or possibly move from joint top to clear leader
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2018
diggz:

lalaboi shebi you don hide go marry? Congrats o! We the elders you refuse to invite for your wedding want our bottle of shekpe o! A bottle of Schnapps will do just fine..

Thank you sir. .

Make the elders no vex. . A truck load of Schnapps is incoming
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

They also beat Liverpool 5-0 last season
have they faced Pool at the Ethiad this season?

The 0:0 they played at Anfield this season, na L dem chop with KDB last season. But they are missing him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2018
Diggz your Lukaku is not even deemed good enough to make the match day squad. cheesy

Don't even tell me about "something he felt during training that needs to be studied next couple of days".... Lol. Normal Mourinho excuse.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

You didn't answer my question.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

You mean missing your best player is not enough reason to lose a title?
oga, had it been you are known for making this excuses for other teams, we would have listened and taken you serious, but no you are not.

At least, you never made any for united last season.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2018
Greatihex:
oga, had it been you are known for making this excuses for other teams, we would have listened and taken you serious, but no you are not.

At least, you never made any for united last season.

Who was Uniteds best player that they lost to injury for half of the season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2018
Afolabi6046:
You didn't answer my question.
What question
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:11pm On Nov 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

they are not topping the table because other teams are not sleeping, unlike last season not because of not having KDB.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:12pm On Nov 03, 2018
Greatihex:
they are not topping the table because other teams are not sleeping, unlike last season not because of not having KDB.

If they had KdB their best player they could have turned those draws to wins just like last season game vs Chelsea in STamford that was heading for a draw until their best player KdB stepped in
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 2:16pm On Nov 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

If they had KdB their best player they could have turned those draws to wins just like last season game vs Chelsea in STamford that was heading for a draw until their best player KdB stepped in
They didn't win LFC away last season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:17pm On Nov 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Who was Uniteds best player that they lost to injury for half of the season?
i don't know how long, but Pogba and many of united important players were out for some months.

Mean while, KDB is yet to miss half of the season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
Greatihex:
i don't know how long, but Pogba and many of united important players were out for some months.

Mean while, KDB is yet to miss half of the season

KdB wont be back till middle of December. By that time half of the season will be gone

Pogba missed 7 matches with injury last season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:23pm On Nov 03, 2018
eph12:

They didn't win LFC away last season

Does not mean they wont win this season if they had their best player. Chelsea are winning games they didnt win last season also
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:29pm On Nov 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

oga, i don't have time for your mary go round.

What i know is that you are doing What i know you for, preparing the ground for your excuse.

I pray that when they will start losing the matches that will make them miss the title, KDB should be much around.

Ooh! I just remembered, you can make excuse of him relapsing. Afterall, airmark has been making that excuse for belotti for some time now.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:34pm On Nov 03, 2018
Greatihex:
oga, i don't have time for your mary go round.
What i know is that you are doing What i know you for, preparing the ground for your excuse.
I pray that when they will start losing the matches that will make them miss the title, KDB should be much around.
Ooh! I just remembered, you can make excuse of him relapsing. Afterall, airmark has been making that excuse for belotti for some time now.

Whether its Mary go round or Janet go round

The fact is Kdb is Citys best player and missing, In his absence they have dropped some points. In a league any dropped point can make you miss the title
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:35pm On Nov 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

KdB wont be back till middle of December. By that time half of the season will be gone

Pogba missed 7 matches with injury last season
the main thing is that injury is part of the season and it affects every team.

Man city have people who can comfortably step in for KDB and the team will still maintain balance. How do i know that? There position and point tells me so.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:36pm On Nov 03, 2018
This Sanchez guy na error
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Whether its Mary go round or Janet go round

The fact is Kdb is Citys best player and missing, In his absence they have dropped some points. In a league any dropped point can make you miss the title
my friend, you are not talking to kids here. I rest my case.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2018
Greatihex:
the main thing is that injury is part of the season and it affects every team.

Man city have people who can comfortably step in for KDB and the team will still maintain balance. How do i know that? There position and point tells me so.

There is no way you can comfortably replace your best player. Can Willian adequately replace Hazard? Can Neymar or Suarez adequately replace Messi

(1) (2) (3) ... (6196) (6197) (6198) (6199) (6200) (6201) (6202) ... (19313) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SimpleGuy001, Tochex101(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.