Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,746 members, 7,862,444 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:51 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10738240 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6195) (6196) (6197) (6198) (6199) (6200) (6201) ... (19404) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:04pm On Nov 01, 2018
Thanks bro
popizaino:
Happy birthday bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 10:05pm On Nov 01, 2018
hensben:
Thanks bro

Happy birthday sir
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:22pm On Nov 01, 2018
Thanks boss
Elnino4ladies:

Happy birthday sir
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:38am On Nov 02, 2018
diggz:

Taaaaah......give me your report or fashi

OK.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Excallibur(m): 9:29am On Nov 02, 2018
Wait...did this thread just go over 8 hrs last nigh whthout a post?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2018
Kevin DeBruyne injured for another 5weeks

Thats almost till Xmas

Will Guardiola win the league without his best player?

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/kevin-de-bruyne-knee-injury-news-latest-update-manchester-city-united-derby-a8614231.html
Kevin De Bruyne is set for a five-to-six-week spell on sidelines after suffering another knee ligament injury with Manchester City.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2018
raumdeuter:
Kevin DeBruyne injured for another 5weeks

Thats almost till Xmas

Will Guardiola win the league without his best player?

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/kevin-de-bruyne-knee-injury-news-latest-update-manchester-city-united-derby-a8614231.html
Kevin De Bruyne is set for a five-to-six-week spell on sidelines after suffering another knee ligament injury with Manchester City.

I think it is fair to argue he may be done for the year especially with his fragile state.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2018
Roland17:

I think it is fair to argue he may be done for the year especially with his fragile state.

The city team is running low on bodies in midfield with by Gundogan and KdB out. Looks like Fernandinho and the 2 silva's have no substitute currently
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 6:14pm On Nov 02, 2018
raumdeuter:

The city team is running low on bodies in midfield with by Gundogan and KdB out. Looks like Fernandinho and the 2 silva's have no substitute currently
Phil Foden, Delph...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2018
patrickmuf:
Phil Foden, Delph...

Foden is 18yrs old and Delph has been playing more as a left back though he can just fill the number but won't be an optimal solution
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2018
raumdeuter:

Foden is 18yrs old and Delph has been playing more as a left back though he can just fill the number but won't be an optimal solution
You sound so concerned Oga Dayo.

It's just a football team.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 7:00pm On Nov 02, 2018
Skimpledawg:

and more importantly, it's not our football team...

there's a man city thread...Dayo should go and commiserate with goodjoe there

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:39pm On Nov 02, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Yes I'm concerned that one of the best players in the league will miss half the season and an undeserving team might win the league.

I was hoping guardiola will win the second title in a row but that isn't looking likely now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 8:07pm On Nov 02, 2018
They have survived LFC away without him I think they can nick games here and there without him as well. It is UCL that he will be missed and that is where I feel they will be hurt. Liverpool are a Salah injury away from slipping up as well and in situations like this I always root for the previous champions. I expect City to bring in a DM in January but if they don't, Stones will deputize for Fernandinho.

A lot of hoopla is being made about LFCs chances (and rightly so) but I am not sold on other contenders yet.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:13pm On Nov 02, 2018
Eruditor:
They have survived LFC away without him I think they can nick games here and there without him as well. It is UCL that he will be missed and that is where I feel they will be hurt. Liverpool are a Salah injury away from slipping up as well and in situations like this I always root for the previous champions. I expect City to bring in a DM in January but if they don't, Stones will deputize for Fernandinho.

A lot of hoopla is being made about LFCs chances (and rightly so) but I am not sold on other contenders yet.
ELLruditor sir.
Good evening sir.
Nice analysis.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 8:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
raumdeuter:

Yes I'm concerned that one of the best players in the league will miss half the season and an undeserving team might win the league.

I was hoping guardiola will win the second title in a row but that isn't looking likely now
So because of KDB, City's chances is slim? Hypocrite

So all the players in City are not good enough? Which midfielder in Chelsea is better than Silva?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:39pm On Nov 02, 2018
Emaprince:
So because of KDB, City's chances is slim? Hypocrite

So all the players in City are not good enough? Which midfielder in Chelsea is better than Silva?

Some people just like to counter whatever I say maybe it will give them some brownie points
Which team will lose their best player for half a season and wont affect their title challenge
KdB is their best player and the second best player in the whole league

If Chelsea lose Hazard, Liverpool lose Salah, Barcelona lose Messi for 6 months and lets see if their title challenge wont be affected

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:40pm On Nov 02, 2018
raumdeuter:

KdB is their best player and the second best player in the whole league

If Chelsea lose Hazard, Liverpool lose Salah, Barcelona lose Messi for 6 months and lets see if their title challenge wont be affected
Manchester City without KDB is miles ahead of Liverpool without Salah or Chelsea without Hazard. They will even likely beat Barcelona without Messi.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:44pm On Nov 02, 2018
Unlimited22:

Manchester City without KDB is miles ahead of Liverpool without Salah or Chelsea without Hazard. They will even likely beat Barcelona without Messi.

How do you quantify this?

KdB was their best player and he will miss 6 months. How do know that City will beat Barcelona without Messi

Right now all the other rivals are picking maximum points at almost every game, So its a neck to neck fight, How wont your best player make a difference
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:46pm On Nov 02, 2018
raumdeuter:

How do you quantify this?

KdB was their best player and he will miss 6 months. How do know that City will beat Barcelona without Messi
I pick my words carefully.
I used the word *likely*.
Bear in mind that this race is neck and neck even without KDB.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:03pm On Nov 02, 2018
Unlimited22:

I pick my words carefully.
I used the word *likely*.

Likely based on what?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2018
Unlimited22:

Bear in mind that this race is neck and neck even without KDB.

Exactly what was on my mind.

Raumdeuter, City, even without kdB stand a very good chance to lift the title. Pep's squad is filled with quality. And then there's the January TW

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:35pm On Nov 02, 2018
raumdeuter:

Likely based on what?
Man City without KDB are joint top of the league.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:56pm On Nov 02, 2018
Leyqute:

Exactly what was on my mind.

Ramdeuter, City, even without kdB stand a very good chance to lift the title. Pep's squad is filled with quality. And then there's the January TW
Unlimited22:

Man City without KDB are joint top of the league.
Maybe they might be topping with Kdb
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 02, 2018
raumdeuter:

wait! are you saying only City deserves to win the league this season?

how can a team that won the league over 38matches be UNDESERVING?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:14pm On Nov 02, 2018
Afolabi6046:
wait! are you saying only City deserves to win the league this season?

how can a team that won the league over 38matches be UNDESERVING?

If everyone has the first team and best players available for most of the season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 02, 2018
raumdeuter:

If everyone has the first team and best players available for most of the season
that is mostly not possible. Injuries are part of football seasons. That's why managers prepare well with squad. Because KDB is injured doesn't mean other teams don't deserve to win the league. Infact City doesn't even miss him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:35pm On Nov 02, 2018
Afolabi6046:
that is mostly not possible. Injuries are part of football seasons. That's why managers prepare well with squad. Because KDB is injured doesn't mean other teams don't deserve to win the league. Infact City doesn't even miss him.

Who told you CIty does not miss him,
Should Chelsea and Liverpool the title rivals also miss their best player for half of the season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 11:47pm On Nov 02, 2018
Eruditor:

You obviously have not being watching Liverpool this season, Salah is not their best player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:59pm On Nov 02, 2018
raumdeuter:

I am asking you if you have any brains to use it and tell us if Suarez was a poacher at any time in his career

Only a rankk idiiot will say Suarez was a fox in the box

"A deadly striker, a player who scores most goals in the box, not particularly skillful but scores a lot of goals."

Your reliable Squawka is a fool. cheesy

Thunder will strike the middle of that your head the day you quote squawka to prove a point. angry

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nostradamus: 8:32am On Nov 03, 2018
HanksAnuku:

Bros go an check out rattlesnake 1,2, and 3

That's probably the greatest nollywood saga ever made. Filmed completely in Igbo.

This was during the classic era of Nollywood, so there were a lot of contenders

Living in bondage, Silent night, Domitilla, Nneka the pretty serpent, don't mess with my tutu(can't remember the name of this one now), battle of musanga, glamour girls, one film like that where omotola and late henshaw both went to prison, Onome, etc.

but to me, Rattlesnake beats them all. Isakaba was particularly trash though - maybe part 1 was decent

I haven't really watched nollywood movies since the first osuofia and aki/pawpaw films hit the scene, partly because I've outgrown them, and partly because I don't recognise the new actors anymore.

But mehn 90s Nollywood was the best Nollywood. cheesy
sate of emergency(saint obi) is probably the only action movie hollywood has,those are the good old days.these days na yeye films,especially the yoruba movie industry.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:58am On Nov 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Maybe they might be topping with Kdb
Yeah, you have a point. But the fact that they are unbeaten without him.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (6195) (6196) (6197) (6198) (6199) (6200) (6201) ... (19404) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fredoooooo, monerozi5590, Yustash001(m), SirAce, airmark(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.