Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10519327 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6215) (6216) (6217) (6218) (6219) (6220) (6221) ... (19155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2018
Unlimited22:

You have been providing stats from the beginning of last season. Please continue along that line
Show us their big chances missed and shit conversion rate from the beginning of last season.

Why is last season more important than this season?

Last seaon Man Utd was 2nd, this season 6th, Last season Chelsea was 5th, this season 3rd.

So if you're dicussing the 2 teams NOW, what matters more last season or this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

before you tell us about Zlatan, The stats you asked for big missed and minutes played this season

tell us your conclusion about it
You haven't given me the main stat na. Shit conversion rate and big chances missed from beginning of last season, and minutes played too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

Why is last season more important than this season?
You are the one that has been pulling stats from the beginning of last season na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:30pm On Nov 07, 2018
Unlimited22:

You are the one that has been pulling stats from the beginning of last season na

You were the one who asked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 07, 2018
Leyqute:

Hazard can't get a CL goal this season, shey you know?
In a sensible manner tell me how this correlates with the fact that someone said Mitrovic is better than Lukaku.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:31pm On Nov 07, 2018
Unlimited22:

You haven't given me the main stat na. Shit conversion rate and big chances missed from beginning of last season, and minutes played too

Why should what happened last season be important

Dortmund was shiit last season this season they are bossing it. Bayern was topping last season this season not so much

Which one matters NOW
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:32pm On Nov 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

Why should what happened last season be important

Dortmund was shiit last season this season they are bossing it. Bayern was topping last season this season not so much

Which one matters NOW
So I asked you before you started telling us that Firmino has scored 31 and Morata 21 since the beginning of last season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:35pm On Nov 07, 2018
Unlimited22:

So I asked you before you started telling us that Firmino has scored 31 and Morata 21 since the beginning of last season?

This was my first post on Morata and Firmino this season and find If I mentioned last season until someone asked

raumdeuter:
All those shouting for Morata head, I heard Lukaku was even dropped for the trip to Turin

Firmino has not scored in the league for about 2months now

But when Morata doesnt complete a hat trick he is a problem
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

Diego Costa is a much better player than Morata and I wont argue that

Now tell us why Giroud benched Lacazette
first you mention the other better strikers Spain took along instead of Morata cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:39pm On Nov 07, 2018
Afolabi6046:
first you mention the other better strikers Spain took along instead of Morata cheesy

I already mentioned Costa why dont you explain why Giroud was benching Lacazette
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

This was my first post on Morata and Firmino this season and find If I mentioned last season until someone asked

Firmino hasn't been in good form lately.
But is Morata better than him?
Absolutely not.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
Afolabi6046:
I will tell you.
Rodrigo and Iago Aspas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2018
Raumdeuter, who's a better player; Kingsley Coman or Anthony Martial?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:43pm On Nov 07, 2018
Unlimited22:

Firmino hasn't been in good form lately.
But is Morata better than him?
Absolutely not.

How do you determine which striker is better than the other?

Morata wasnt in good form everyone was on his case, Firmino not in good form everyone silent.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2018
Unlimited22:
Ramdeuter, who's a better player; Kingsley Coman or Anthony Martial?

I wonder what this has to do with anything but to answer you

Anthony Martial is the better player IMO
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

How do you determine which striker is better than the other?

Morata wasnt in good form everyone was on his case, Firmino not in good form everyone silent.
Okay, let's take last season as an example since this one hasn't ended.
Let's check their goals scored, shot conversion and goals per minute ratio last season. Also big chances missed.
Also let's recast and use our eyes and see who was dropped for a striker who had zero shots on target at a world cup.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

I already mentioned Costa why dont you explain why Giroud was benching Lacazette
no no no, Spain took three strikers, 3. Now i want you to mention the other two strikers that Spain took along that are apparently better than Morata. I heard one of them even plays for Celta Vigo grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

I wonder what this has to do with anything but to answer you

Anthony Martial is the better player IMO
Just a random question.
Why do you think so though?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2018
Afolabi6046:
I don't know why they praise you in this thread, some of the things you say ehn grin Mitrovic has more goals than Lukaku, i think Mitrovic is better and since Hazard has 7 goals already, maybe he's not the bad player you've been forcing us to believe.....oh wait! those 7 goals are not UCL goals so they don't count grin

Who praised him? If the likes of a40s, lordfalcaos of this world praise you, will you be elated? Praise ko, worship ni.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2018
airmark:

Dayos biatch, if you think you licking Dayo's asss will make him to send money to you this December as usual, you are wrong. He has recruited new idiots this year in localfalcao, aywhizkid, hardeyugly and Co. cheesy
Yet you're the one that keeps mentioning raumdeuter's name ad nauseum even going to post pictures of his relatives. You're an obsessed and demented c0cksucker and you really need to get a life. I don't know how anyone would make the potentially fatal error of opting to settle with a wasteman like you. Stop disgracing your missus! Cretin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

This is why you will always be a morron.

I compared their goals to minute ratio in both seasons and it is obvious that they are posting similar numbers

Whose fault was it, that Morata couldn't play more minutes? This is the same goal per minute nonsense that made Chelsea to waste money on the spineless striker that went 11 matches with just a goal.

How many ucl goals did main striker, Morata score in CL, compared to a supporting striker Firminho?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2018
A40:
Yet you're the one that keeps mentioning raumdeuter's name ad nauseum even going to post pictures of his relatives. You're an obsessed and demented c0cksucker and you really need to get a life. I don't know how anyone would make the potentially fatal error of opting to settle with a wasteman like you. Stop disgracing your missus! Cretin
dude, seriously? Why would you insult an innocent lady because of Nairaland frivolities. You people take Nairaland too serious, tarrh!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2018
A40:
[s]Yet you're the one that keeps mentioning raumdeuter's name ad nauseum even going to post pictures of his relatives. You're an obsessed and demented c0cksucker and you really need to get a life. I don't know how anyone would make the potentially fatal error of opting to settle with a wasteman like you. Stop disgracing your missus! Cretin[/s]

I mentioned your lord and saviour most, because he spews the most senseless stuff here in this section.
You are also senseless in your posts, but not as much as Dayo. That's why I jettisoned your moniker more.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:01pm On Nov 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

So its Salahs fault that Firmino cannot score more than 2 goals in 11 minutes

Yes na...same way you claimed it was Ronaldos fault useless benzema will see empty nets and miss

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:02pm On Nov 07, 2018
diggz:

Yes na...same way you claimed it was Ronaldos fault useless benzema will see empty nets and miss
grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:07pm On Nov 07, 2018
Unlimited22:

Okay, let's take last season as an example since this one hasn't ended.
Let's check their goals scored, shot conversion and goals per minute ratio last season. Also big chances missed.
Also let's recast and use our eyes and see who was dropped for a striker who had zero shots on target at a world cup.

What is the better judge of a player NOW, His form this season or form last season

Between Man Utd and Chelsea which is the better team NOW?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:08pm On Nov 07, 2018
diggz:

Benzema showed this season that he is capable of doing better without Ronaldo given he has scored almost the same number of league goals he scored last season just in November

Tell us about Firmino
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:08pm On Nov 07, 2018
Afolabi6046:
no no no, Spain took three strikers, 3. Now i want you to mention the other two strikers that Spain took along that are apparently better than Morata. I heard one of them even plays for Celta Vigo grin

Tell us why Giroud was taken ahead of Lacazette
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:08pm On Nov 07, 2018
airmark:

I mentioned your lord and saviour most, because he spews the most senseless stuff here in this section.
You are also senseless in your posts, but not as much as Dayo. That's why I jettisoned your moniker more.
This is one of the most incoherent and senseless rebuttals I have had the misfortune of reading. How does this disprove your phoolish obsession with another grown man like yourself so much so that you spend your every waking hour mentioning them and going to dig up their private information. You're a pitiable Stan

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2018
Unlimited22:

Just a random question.
Why do you think so though?

Martial delivers more goals and assists playing in the same role as Coman
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:10pm On Nov 07, 2018
A40:

You should know how Stans operate. He probably has my picture on his wall praying to it every morning to have half the intelligence on my toe nails

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:10pm On Nov 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

Benzema showed this season that he is capable of doing better without Ronaldo given he has scored almost the same number of league goals he scored last season just in November

Tell us about Firmino

Bwuahahhahah....benzema showed this season kwa cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6215) (6216) (6217) (6218) (6219) (6220) (6221) ... (19155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.