Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10508348 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6216) (6217) (6218) (6219) (6220) (6221) (6222) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2018
airmark:

Whose fault was it, that Morata couldn't play more minutes? This is the same goal per minute nonsense that made Chelsea to waste money on the spineless striker that went 11 matches with just a goal.

How many ucl goals did main striker, Morata score in CL, compared to a supporting striker Firminho?

Firmino supporting striker, Who is the main striker Firmino is supporting
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2018
diggz:

Bwuahahhahah....benzema showed this season kwa cheesy cheesy

4 league goals already compared to 5 he scored last season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:12pm On Nov 07, 2018
Afolabi6046:
dude, seriously? Why would you insult an innocent lady because of Nairaland frivolities. You people take Nairaland too serious, tarrh!!
If you don't know the origin of banter then don't come here and try to play faux peacemaker. When he was phoolishly dragging an innocent person called lolawilliamss on this forum, that I was playfully interacting with in his every post related to me and throwing her insults did you come here to call him to order? Abeg just dey your lane

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:13pm On Nov 07, 2018
Afolabi6046:
dude, seriously? Why would you insult an innocent lady because of Nairaland frivolities. You people take Nairaland too serious, tarrh!!

Don't take him serious. He is a bariga thug, who got deported and his life has become miserable since.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:14pm On Nov 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

You should know how Stans operate. He probably has my picture on his wall praying to it every morning
That was the day I knew airmark was truly a useless human being. And he has the chutzpah to talk about other people. Tuehh!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2018
diggz:

Raumdeuter's Benzema below. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2018
Top UEFA Champions League scorers (excluding qualifying)

120: Cristiano Ronaldo (POR, Manchester United, Real Madrid)
103: Lionel Messi (ARG, Barcelona)
71: Raúl González (ESP, Real Madrid, Schalke)
57: Karim Benzema (FRA, Lyon, Real Madrid)
56: Ruud van Nistelrooy (NED, PSV Eindhoven, Manchester United, Real Madrid)
50: Thierry Henry (FRA, Monaco, Arsenal, Barcelona)
48: Zlatan Ibrahimović (SWE, Ajax, Juventus, Internazionale Milano, Barcelona, AC Milan, Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester United)
48: Andriy Shevchenko (UKR, Dynamo Kyiv, AC Milan, Chelsea)
47: Robert Lewandowski (POL, Dortmund, Bayern)
46: Filippo Inzaghi (ITA, Juventus, AC Milan)

diggz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRick: 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2018
diggz:

if you were having a gp of 1.5 because of village people and jumped to 2.2 after deliverance, shey no be improvement?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:23pm On Nov 07, 2018
raumdeuter:
Top UEFA Champions League scorers (excluding qualifying)

120: Cristiano Ronaldo (POR, Manchester United, Real Madrid)
103: Lionel Messi (ARG, Barcelona)
71: Raúl González (ESP, Real Madrid, Schalke)
57: Karim Benzema (FRA, Lyon, Real Madrid)
56: Ruud van Nistelrooy (NED, PSV Eindhoven, Manchester United, Real Madrid)
50: Thierry Henry (FRA, Monaco, Arsenal, Barcelona)
48: Zlatan Ibrahimović (SWE, Ajax, Juventus, Internazionale Milano, Barcelona, AC Milan, Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester United)
48: Andriy Shevchenko (UKR, Dynamo Kyiv, AC Milan, Chelsea)
47: Robert Lewandowski (POL, Dortmund, Bayern)
46: Filippo Inzaghi (ITA, Juventus, AC Milan)

diggz

So you didn't realize that benzema scored this much goals in UCL when you were busy creating useless excuses for is uselessness in la liga?

Why didn't Ronaldo stop him from being on the useless list you just provided when compared to your previous position on him?

Except you are admitting to being the useless one for making a false and useless claim earlier...I really do not know what to do with the latest data you just dropped...

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

Firmino supporting striker, Who is the main striker Firmino is supporting

Check your transfermarkt.com and tell me the number of times he didn't play as a cf, compared to Morata.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:59pm On Nov 07, 2018
Chai.... Wetin I don read for the past 4-5 pages! shocked shocked shocked Anything to slight Morata shocked shocked shocked

Firmino support striker? Chineke! Maybe na VVD him dey support grin grin grin Chai...

Meanwhile diggz did you know Morata scored a brace last weekend in a MOTM performance for Chelsea while Lukaku was missing from Man United match day squad? I just say make I remind you. Maybe you never knew grin grin grin

And see that image above, na your man o...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:05pm On Nov 07, 2018
timbros:
Chai.... Wetin I don read for the past 4-5 pages! shocked shocked shocked Anything to slight Morata shocked shocked shocked

Firmino support striker? Chineke! Maybe na VVD him dey support grin grin grin Chai...

Meanwhile diggz did you know Morata scored a brace last weekend in a MOTM performance for Chelsea while Lukaku was missing from Man United match day squad? I just say make I remind you. Maybe you never knew grin grin grin

I only saw how useless and frustrating miss morita can be...Thanks for asking.

By the way...keep jumping Upandan...we won't see you cry about lukaku getting benched now...you won't bring up your useless metrics now...but when season ends that is when you will remember 14>>>>>6 cuz of lesser minutes played or miss morita got benched for a 32year old grandpa Giroud...

I dey look you....make season end first...you go hear am for my hand grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:15pm On Nov 07, 2018
timbros:

Morata score brace, the grouse come become why he no score hat trick

Imagine Firmino na support striker, We ask who was the main striker he was supporting like VVD and Wijdanum
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:18pm On Nov 07, 2018
diggz:

So you didn't realize that benzema scored this much goals in UCL when you were busy creating useless excuses for is uselessness in la liga?

Why didn't Ronaldo stop him from being on the useless list you just provided when compared to your previous position on him?

Except you are admitting to being the useless one for making a false and useless claim earlier...I really do not know what to do with the latest data you just dropped...
Diggz you havent told us how a "useless" striker is the 4th all time top scorer in the CL

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:36pm On Nov 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

Diggz you havent told us how a "useless" striker is the 4th all time top scorer in the CL

How did he achieve it with Ronaldo stopping him from scoring(according to you)...is what you should be busy explaining or kukuma admit say you talk plenty rubbish...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 7:42pm On Nov 07, 2018
Missrata

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2018
larride:
Missrata

LiLbros aka timbros...see as your guy still dey miss lips go kiss nose cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:45pm On Nov 07, 2018
diggz:

How did he achieve it with Ronaldo stopping him from scoring(according to you)...is what you should be busy explaining or kukuma admit say you talk plenty rubbish...

Diggz how can a useless striker be the 4th all time CL top scorer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2018
So Firmino is now the standard Morata is looking to emulate cheesy

Firmino that has never scored more than 15 league goals in an EPL season is now the benchmark our 75 million striker should emulate ffs grin

We could have saved around 50 million quid and signed Firmino or Troy Deeney if that was the standard of goalscoring we were going for cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 7:52pm On Nov 07, 2018
diggz:

LiLbros aka timbros...see as your guy still dey miss lips go kiss nose cheesy cheesy

I swear I wish she sneezed some heavy snot into his mouth angry

This kain guy fit dey miss the toto dey nack hole inside mattress...

infact ehn.. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:07pm On Nov 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

Diggz how can a useless striker be the 4th all time CL top scorer.

I guess Ronaldo died or was playing for the opposing teams that's why....Mr Laumdeuter!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 8:13pm On Nov 07, 2018
How M. Akinfeev is still playing for CSKA is mysterious to me. I believe he is a solid goalie and should have earned a transfer to a bigger European club.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

Tell us why Giroud was taken ahead of Lacazette
maybe you should tell me why a Rodrigo made the WC ahead of £60M Morata first

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2018
See Guillerme Hoarau in Young Boys.

PSG PS1/2 that year grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2018
A40:
If you don't know the origin of banter then don't come here and try to play faux peacemaker. When he was phoolishly dragging an innocent person called lolawilliamss on this forum, that I was playfully interacting with in his every post related to me and throwing her insults did you come here to call him to order? Abeg just dey your lane
well I don't know about what happened in the past but dragging someone's wife like that? so unnecessary

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2018
Up chelsii, we surely winning tonight.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:15pm On Nov 07, 2018
God, Sergio Ramos is a nasty player.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2018
What a fantastic goal by Benzema.
Beautiful.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:41pm On Nov 07, 2018
Unlimited22:
What a fantastic goal by Benzema.
Beautiful.

Diggz how is this useless striker suddenly scoring once Ronaldo is no longer in Madrid

How many goals did Benz score last season and how many this season in November
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:06pm On Nov 07, 2018
HanksAnuku:
So Firmino is now the standard Morata is looking to emulate cheesy

Firmino that has never scored more than 15 league goals in an EPL season is now the benchmark our 75 million striker should emulate ffs grin

We could have saved around 50 million quid and signed Firmino or Troy Deeney if that was the standard of goalscoring we were going for cheesy

Why should Firmino not be a standard for Morata. Firmino strikes for a top team

He is not scoring how come no outrage.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:07pm On Nov 07, 2018
Afolabi6046:
well I don't know about what happened in the past but dragging someone's wife like that? so unnecessary
I didn't drag anybody. Meanwhile I don't see why you are holding brief for someone that deemed it fit to post pictures of people's parents on a faceless forum

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 10:18pm On Nov 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

Why should Firmino not be a standard for Morata. Firmino strikes for a top team

He is not scoring how come no outrage.

Firmino previous 3 seasons for Liverpool

10 league goals
11 league goals
15 league goals

Why should there be outrage about Firmino which such historical figures? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6216) (6217) (6218) (6219) (6220) (6221) (6222) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.