Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,669 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10457881 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6226) (6227) (6228) (6229) (6230) (6231) (6232) ... (19127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2018
Sol Bamba is a hulking beast of a man
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

Ikemefuna Ozuah, Rabiu Afolabi,

Rabiu Afolabi with his stubborn head. Tunde Disu no try at all with that selection.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:49pm On Nov 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

Iniesta plays in midfield
Barcelona plays 433 iniesta is usually in the middle 3 with busquets and xavi
Now tell us if hazard is in chelsea middle 3

Playing in the midfield shouldn't make him go a calendar year without a goal by the way players like pirlo play deeper in the midfield and never went a while calender year without a goal so his position shouldn't be an excuse.

You rely on stats when it suit you but ditch the same stats when the narratives doesn't favour you.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2018
afrodoc2:

Definitely not him. He deserved to be in the team and he, Okunowo and Babangida were meant be the stars until Uncle Aghahowa stole the show.
Yobo also played well.

I was talking about Ikenna Eneh, John Aranka, Chikelue Iloanusi and that most useless of no 9s Eddy Dombraye and his colourful, wasteful boots.
Chai, are these names Nigeria player grin I don't think I remember any.
Kudos to you bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 4:06pm On Nov 10, 2018
chic2pimp i dont know if you're watching this game but Twickenham man have no manners grin

See how they drowned out the Haka by singing swing low, swing chariot ffs grin grin grin grin grin grin

We're definitely going to smash you lot in now after such a blatant fuckery angry

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2018
HanksAnuku:
chic2pimp i dont know if you're watching this game but Twickenham man have no manners grin

See how they drowned out the Haka by singing swing low, swing chariot ffs grin grin grin grin grin grin

We're definitely going to smash you lot in now after such a blatant fuckery angry

Loooool. Bruh it's been that way since lawd knows when. We can't allow you lot to come to our turf and try intimidating our Guys. Not happening Son!

The only ones doing the smashing currently is us and we've only just started. We are sending your Boyz back to wellington with your willys between your legs grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2018
Heywhizzy:

With these, why won't I be weak for the kind of grown ass man you are.. I'm even more surprised you haven't slapped yourself on the cheek and wonder what kinda man is ready to dig out someone's personal identity after initially stating trash

The Genesis

raumdeuter:

hensben chelseafan1 airmark and other Hazard anus dwellers will be able to explain to you

How Neymar in 1+ seasons for PSG has more CL goals than Hazard entire CL career

Heywhizzy:
leave those blind asslickers, they would say there is too much space in ligue one, hence the reason he has 9goals in Champions League

Never start something you can't finish. If you throw stone at me, you will be attacked with whatever I lay my hands on, if you don't renege.

You playing a victim's card here, shows you are actually weak after raumdeuter used and dumped you. I'm disappointed in you as a battle rapper that you were.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2018
chic2pimp:

Loooool. Bruh it's been that way since lawd knows when. We can't allow you lot to come to our turf and try intimidating our Guys. Not happening Son!

The only ones doing the smashing currently is us and we've only just started. We are sending your Boyz back to wellington with your willys between your legs grin grin grin

You were saying? cheesy

fvcking danny care has just come on sef. His brat of a child was so rude to my older boy at a quins game last year. I hope he gets a boot to the face
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 5:43pm On Nov 10, 2018
HanksAnuku:

You were saying? cheesy

fvcking danny care has just come on sef. His brat of a child was so rude to my older boy at a quins game last year. I hope he gets a boot to the face

I just knew you'd show up now grin. Why I no hear your voice when we were pummeling you Lot? grin No worries time still dey sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2018
Good day, please am looking for a hotel of at most 10k per night around stadium road Portharcourt.

cc Skimpledawg
CCTV Unlimited22
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 5:52pm On Nov 10, 2018
chic2pimp:

I just knew you'd show up now grin. Why I no hear your voice when we were pummeling you Lot? grin No worries time still dey sha

See wack try ffs

That was the world's worst dummy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 5:52pm On Nov 10, 2018
no try! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2018
raumdeuter:
Congrats Drogba. The ultimate big game player

African legend. I have forgiven you for Munich
yeah, but don't forget that mo salah is greater than him grin
raumdeuter:
Congrats Drogba. The ultimate big game player

African legend. I have forgiven you for Munich
yeah, but don't forget that mo salah is greater than him

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2018
Ibime:

Morata > Costa

Never liked that cünt who only gave us 2 decent half-seasons in 3 years.
sports analyst on this thread will come and shout " thunder fire Conte
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2018
HanksAnuku:

See wack try ffs

That was the world's worst dummy

The Ref and TMO basically cheated us today. Chin up Lads, you did us proud. Fewest amount of Points scored by the All Blacks in 22 matches dating back to the test series vs the Lions.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:40pm On Nov 10, 2018
A40:
B[s]ahahahahaha!! You're even more ret@rded than I thought grin grin

Abeg stop bringing up people's private matter and[/s] posting their pictures [s]on this forum you psychotic old mofo. It only shows how petty and childish you are. Shameless cretin.[/s]

Should I ask thunder to strike your spine, if you don't name two or more people I posted their private pictures now?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 7:08pm On Nov 10, 2018
chic2pimp:

The Ref and TMO basically cheated us today. Chin up Lads, you did us proud. Fewest amount of Points scored by the All Blacks in 22 matches dating back to the test series vs the Lions.

Tell that to the queen bro cheesy

You lot got smashed...in your own gaff..and with the deputy prime minister and Prince Harry in attendance for that matter cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:08pm On Nov 10, 2018
Mrphilia:
Good day, please am looking for a hotel of at most 10k per night around stadium road Portharcourt.

cc Skimpledawg
CCTV Unlimited22
Ooh, I'm just seeing this now boss. Been busy offline.

There are good standard hotels around Stadium road. Are you still around Ph?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2018
diggz:

Bia ogbeni dayo...sey n.a. atletico or Chelsea i dey support? Why not ask me how much Liverpool spent on mo salah and how many goals him done score?

Salah is not the striker, Salah plays the role Hazard plays for Chelsea

The guy who strikes for Liverool is Firmino and how many goals he don score
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2018
popizaino:

Playing in the midfield shouldn't make him go a calendar year without a goal by the way players like pirlo play deeper in the midfield and never went a while calender year without a goal so his position shouldn't be an excuse.

You rely on stats when it suit you but ditch the same stats when the narratives doesn't favour you.

He went a year without but when he saw the world cup final, the most important match for his country he scored. Choosing your moment is the attribute of great players like Iniesta and Zidane
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Ooh, I'm just seeing this now boss. Been busy offline.

There are good standard hotels around Stadium road. Are you still around Ph?
Thinking of coming in this Friday.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2018
airmark:
The Genesis
Never start something you can't finish. If you throw stone at me, you will be attacked with whatever I lay my hands on, if you don't renege.

You playing a victim's card here, shows you are actually weak after ramdeuter used and dumped you. I'm disappointed in you as a battle rapper that you were.

Only a morron a degenrate illbred with no home training that will start going to dig people daughters parents pictures when your wits cannot match on a public forum

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2018
Greatihex:
yeah, but don't forget that mo salah is greater than him ;Dyeah, but don't forget that mo salah is greater than him

Salah is the highest goal scorer in a season in the EPL all time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2018
Mrphilia:
Thinking of coming in this Friday.
It's still far na.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

How did messi score the winner in 09

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2018
airmark:

The Genesis

You playing a victim's card here, shows you are actually weak after raumdeuter used and dumped you. I'm disappointed in you as a battle rapper that you were.

Ogbeni, I don't need to form strong for you.. Revealing people personal stories n identity trying to shame the person is your game, I ain't competing with you at that.. Chelseafan, Hensben have insulted me prior, I categorized y'all in the same bracket (you are still an asslicker though cheesy) and replied accordingly..

I didn't play no victim card, I wasn't willing to go that length of achievement with you, hence telling you to wish me well as that's only what I need

I've been told to let it end.. Nobody dey drag FBI work with you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:31pm On Nov 10, 2018
Lana1:

In a 2-0 game who scored the winning goal?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2018
Skimpledawg:

It's still far na.
I know but I want to make plans and all. I would appreciate if you can help me with a name of an hotel that charges 10k Max for a room before Wednesday. Thanks boss.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olalekank(m): 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

In a 2-0 game who scored the winning goal?
Boss, this your argument isn't worth it. We cannot categorically say which goal is the winner. Some other people as well as me myself must have assumed the final goals as the winning goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:54pm On Nov 10, 2018
Hummels is too useless

Boateng coming to his rescue again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2018
The useless worthless Hummels finally subbed out
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2018
raumdeuter:
The useless worthless Hummels finally subbed out
Was put out of his misery

(1) (2) (3) ... (6226) (6227) (6228) (6229) (6230) (6231) (6232) ... (19127) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AirBay, Bluelines69, CaptainStephen(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.