Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,311 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10455976 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6227) (6228) (6229) (6230) (6231) (6232) (6233) ... (19126) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:07pm On Nov 10, 2018
Ribery lose ball counter and goal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:14pm On Nov 10, 2018
Mrphilia:
I know but I want to make plans and all. I would appreciate if you can help me with a name of an hotel that charges 10k Max for a room before Wednesday. Thanks boss.
I go ask around baba
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2018
see how they deleted PvA there ffs grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

He went a year without but when he saw the world cup final, the most important match for his country he scored. Choosing your moment is the attribute of great players like Iniesta and Zidane

Yea great players like Mario gotze cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2018
What a Klassiker.
Everything it promised.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2018
Skimpledawg:

I go ask around baba
Thanks boss I would remind you on Tuesday.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:35pm On Nov 10, 2018
Mrphilia:
Thanks boss I would remind you on Tuesday.
I'm not even in Port Harcourt at the moment, and I don't go out much. I'll see what I can do tho...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2018
popizaino:
Yea great players like Mario gotze cheesy

Has achieved more than hidden Hazard, CL finalist world cup winner when he was in form
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:55pm On Nov 10, 2018
Kai! Burna Boy new tracks dey burst my brain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:05pm On Nov 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

Has achieved more than hidden Hazard, CL finalist world cup winner when he was in form

Been a ucl finalist makes him better than Totti cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:06pm On Nov 10, 2018
Ibime:
what's the name?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2018
Unlimited22:

I'm not even in Port Harcourt at the moment, and I don't go out much. I'll see what I can do tho...
Okay boss. Would check back on you by Tuesday also.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:16pm On Nov 10, 2018
lordfalcao:
what's the name?

Gbona for example

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:23pm On Nov 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

Salah is the highest goal scorer in a season in the EPL all time
yeah. We are saying the same thing. Salah is the greatest African to play in EPL. Shebi?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:25pm On Nov 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

yeah, he is greater than Hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:30pm On Nov 10, 2018
popizaino:
Been a ucl finalist makes him better than Totti cheesy

Totti and Gotze have bth achieved more than Hidden Hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:31pm On Nov 10, 2018
Greatihex:
yeah. We are saying the same thing. Salah is the greatest African to play in EPL. Shebi?

Exactly. You are right. Best African to play in EPL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:31pm On Nov 10, 2018
Greatihex:
yeah, he is greater than Hazard

When he was in form he achieved more than Hidden did in his entire career
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

Exactly. You are right. Best African to play in EPL
chai sorry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:08pm On Nov 10, 2018
Ibime:

OluwaBurnaaaaa!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:14pm On Nov 10, 2018
HanksAnuku:

Tell that to the queen bro cheesy

You lot got smashed...in your own gaff..and with the deputy prime minister and Prince Harry in attendance for that matter cheesy

The Webb Ellis Cup is under a year away Bro. We'll get our Revenge then. He who laughs last laughs best.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:37pm On Nov 10, 2018
Ibime:

Legend!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:45pm On Nov 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

Only a morron a degenrate illbred with no home training that will start going to dig people daughters parents pictures when your wits cannot match on a public forum

Only someone who has skeleton in his cupboard would be so tensed up as you were that time, according to heywizzy. Mr man do you have skeleton in yours?

If you don't list just one person I posted his picture apart from you, thunder from Soun of Ogbomosho may strike you now now.

Whipping up emotions through lies, won't help you, shameless mofo. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

When he was in form he achieved more than Hidden did in his entire career

So you could say this, ode.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:04pm On Nov 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

Totti and Gotze have bth achieved more than Hidden Hazard

But gotze has achieved more than Totti you know he is ucl finalist . grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:24pm On Nov 10, 2018
"It is a good example when you see the best players and superstars in the team are happy," Ballack added. "How they perform is a good sign that something is right in the team. That the relationship is good, that the atmosphere is good. I always said he is an incredible player"

Ballack loving hidden's Ikebe and shakushaku. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:26pm On Nov 10, 2018
Eruditor:

Fabregas has more assists and goals. Xavi did not but the burden of providing those rested more with one than another. One could argue that had Xavi added those to his game, he would have been the best player in his time at least once.

You cannot deny that the burden of providing those for CFC and Belgium rest on Eden. You know this, but want to excuse him of it and bring Zidane and Xavi who were exceptional at what was expected of them - never mind the extra they could not do CONSISTENTLY.

That is why it is criminally insulting to claim Hazard is on Messi's level barring goals and assists
. While one has been top of every class in what was demanded of him and more, the other has been a potential since God knows when. We cannot compare Messi to a player who went 30 matches or so without a goal regardless of coach or playing style.

To make an argument for Hazard his numbers should be 25+ every season in a "defensive side" so that we can say in a more expansive side maybe he can get to 40. There is nothing we have seen that suggests he can except hype.

He is not enjoying a better scoring form than Fabregas did in 2007/08 particularly in the same Aug-October months. You people should just relax. He is a very good player but that is where it stops. No matter the periodic table you are looking at, he is not in Messi's group, period.

So it criminally insulting to claim Steve Nash is as talented as Stephen curry barring the ridiculous long range shots of the later?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
popizaino:

So it criminally insulting to claim Steve Nash is as talented as Stephen curry barring the ridiculous long range shots of the later?

Yes!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 11:45pm On Nov 10, 2018
Ibime:
he plagiarized fela, fela's afrobeat and gyration

thanks to you, i went to download the song, its nice but the copycat is too much jor

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:02am On Nov 11, 2018
airmark:

Only someone who has skeleton in his cupboard would be so tensed up as you were that time, according to heywizzy. Mr man do you have skeleton in yours?

If you don't list just one person I posted his picture apart from you, thunder from Soun of Ogbomosho may strike you now now.

Whipping up emotions through lies, won't help you, shameless mofo. cheesy

Like I said only a morron ill bred degenerate with defective upbringing will think it's okay to post people's family pictures when they didn't ask you to.

You are known to be particularly senseless anyway

Alainironu ara Galatia

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 12:03am On Nov 11, 2018
airmark:

Summermadness8 held in London today.. do you still follow?

cc: Ibime
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:04am On Nov 11, 2018
airmark:

So you could say this, ode.

Before Gotze got a gastric ailment, he made the CL final and won the world cup

Can we say the same about hidden shakushaku

(1) (2) (3) ... (6227) (6228) (6229) (6230) (6231) (6232) (6233) ... (19126) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.