Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,205 members, 7,845,996 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (625) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10666641 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) ... (19315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 7:11am On Oct 16, 2014
Chelsea players could be sent on loan to
Besiktas in new partnership between
clubs

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2794701/chelsea-players-sent-loan-besiktas-new-partnership-clubs.html

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tonididdy(m): 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
AirborneLacer:
What has gone wrong with Die Mannschaft?

Na Northern Ireland fa.
xpantite
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tonididdy(m): 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
AirborneLacer:
What has gone wrong with Die Mannschaft?

Na Northern Ireland fa.
xpantiate
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tonididdy(m): 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2014
premier League:

It's exactly 10 years since Chelsea lost to Man City - their only defeat of a
title-winning season. Will OUR record points tally of 95 ever be beaten?...for me YES! ,this season we gon break our record and set a new one this season

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2014
tonididdy:
xpantiate

Die Mannscahft is the German national team and for long now they've not been getting the right results.

I'm a huge fan and I'm concerned.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 16, 2014
Memory lane people!

2004/05 season can't be forgotten in a hurry. The season I joined this great franchise.

It's 10 years now and I'm still loving this club like it was just yesterday.

Thanks Tonididdy for reminding me of this decennial anniversary cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEgAZWZsHNE

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
10 years a Blue - 10 years a Winner! cool

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2014
Well, 10 years from today, I'd be sitting in a sofa, giving my lad reasons on why he should turn blue and remain a winner grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 4:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
cheesy cheesy na d same people go open mouth dey shout "glory hunters"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2014
SailorXY:

what if na young guy?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

seriously dont understand some people,so if an 8 year old boy joined chelsea in 2004,will he still be called a glory hunter now,after 10 yearssmh una just dey find something to yarn about.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2014
Mad man Gallas Retires from football at age 37
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 7:23pm On Oct 16, 2014
Seems we might sign Khedira
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 7:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
mithel:

what if na young guy?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

seriously dont understand some people,so if an 8 year old boy joined chelsea in 2004,will he still be called a glory hunter now,after 10 yearssmh una just dey find something to yarn about.
unless he's 20-23 year old.
but then most Chelshit fans I know, na Mouthinho 1st republic fans

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:35pm On Oct 16, 2014
SailorXY:

Abeg when did YOU start supporting Manyoo?

I know say you go wan lie now say na since the 90s.

Most Nigerian fans took their current allegiances around 03/04 coinciding with the Viewing Centre Boom.

Prior to that, majority of the Naija fans were Arsenal fans due to the Kanu and Igwe factor. Infact, the only Manyoo fans I knew in the nineties were very posh....and judging from your coconut head and ajekpako granite face from your previous profile picture, you were not one of them...

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tonididdy(m): 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Die Mannscahft is the German national team and for long now they've not been getting the right results.

I'm a huge fan and I'm concerned.
lol KK...I tot it had something to do with that arrogant roykeane again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 8:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
Nihilist:

Most Nigerian fans took their current allegiances around 03/04 coinciding with the Viewing Centre Boom.

Prior to that, majority of the Naija the Kafans were Arsenal fans due to the Kanu and Igwe factor. Infact, the only Manyoo fans I knew in the nineties were very posh....and judging from your coconut head and ajekpako granite face from your previous profile picture, you were not one of them...
don't worry, they will soon come by with the story of how one of their uncles went to study in Manchester and he gave them a Man U Jersey when he came and since then, they've been supporting Manyoo

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 8:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 16, 2014
SailorXY:

Oga Metusellah, how old are you now?

10 years a blue and I'm phucking proud of it.

You still think that's Glory Hunting? Eh Dild0? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
Nihilist:

Prior to that, majority of the Naija fans were Arsenal fans due to the Kanu and Igwe factor. Infact, the only Manyoo fans I knew in the nineties were very posh....and judging from your coconut head and ajekpako granite face from your previous profile picture, you were not one of them...
hahahahaha *excuse me*
this is a whole lot of nothing. 101% of Chelshit fans in Nigeria above 15 are Mouthinho's recruits, whether you like it or nawt, not like its a bad thing. the same dump of fanatics are still the first to grab the mic singing "glory hunters" like it is worship song.

and your story about United fans being very posh may be true, its an open secret that Shekpe fans have more affinity for the local gin than Chelsea football club itself. in fact, it is because both names correspond, hence the regular touting and noisemaking whenever Chelshit have a game.

as per background, your wishes are your concerns cool cool cool send your pretty-faced son to *many are called but few are chosen* arena Zaria for six years, let's review his ajebutter face kiss

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Oga Metusellah, how old are you now?

10 years a blue and I'm phucking proud of it.

You still think that's Glory Hunting? Eh Dild0? cheesy

i haven't called you a glory-hunter, airborne disease

or you just wan spread virus as usual wink

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 16, 2014
SailorXY:

SailorXY:

SailorXY:

i haven't called you a glory-hunter, airborne disease

or you just wan spread virus as usual wink

It's either you're a pathological liar or you're terminally mad.

See as you just dey shift post from Ikotun to Obalende. Metu sillyness cannot get worse than what your life epitomises.

I ask again, how old are you now and when did you become a manure fan?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 10:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
AirborneLacer:

It's either you're a pathological liar or you're terminally mad.

See as you just dey shift post from Ikotun to Obalende. Metu sillyness cannot get worse than what your life epitomises.

I ask again, how old are you now and when did you become a manure fan?
wetin this one dey talk?
all the posts you quoted implies you are a glory-hunter?

can you get a kindergarten fellow to assist you there, Sir?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 16, 2014
I totally dislike how SailorXY use to analyze posts..

If U think another person is a glory hunter, Why do U support ManU, and not Nottinham Forest or West Ham or Aston Villa..??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 11:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
Bimfo:
I totally dislike how SailorXY use to analyze posts..

If U think another person is a glory hunter, Why do U support ManU, and not Nottinham Forest or West Ham or Aston Villa..??

...which is not a bad thing, & I can respect that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
what is happening here?

tomorrow is another "chelsea friday." united fans would march on this thread tomorrow evening & destroy all the living organisms we find lying about. cheesy grin

get ready for another pillaging, rent boys.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by shooowthem: 4:14am On Oct 17, 2014
See madness at is pick cheesy so sailor and cougar don carry yeye show dis place ? Make una no worry Epl starts again by weekend so una fit get a life back tongue cocoanut heads cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 17, 2014
SailorXY:

wetin this one dey talk?
all the posts you quoted implies you are a glory-hunter?

can you get a kindergarten fellow to assist you there, Sir?

You're an effing waste of flesh!

I pray you live on with this your high level inconsistency until the very day you'd cease to exist.

Anu mbama! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:09am On Oct 17, 2014
Am 18 years into my Chelsea adventure . . . . God bless!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 12:19pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ibime: Am 18 years into my Chelsea adventure . . . . God bless!

Musta been the Chelsea vs Madrid Super Cup that swayed you, no?

Na then the awareness/affinity started for me, albeit on the peripheral. . . The rest they say his history.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ibime:
Am 18 years into my Chelsea adventure . . . . God bless!

Almost two decades now.

Legendary!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2014
nitlad:

Na then the awareness/affinity started for me, albeit on the peripheral. . . The rest they say his history.

And I'm here guessing you were a big fan of Celestine Babayaro cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2014
nitlad:

Olodo product of NECO. grin

Did Chelsea and Madrid play any super cup 18yrs ago?

Next yr would make it 20yrs I saw Finidi and co destroy my favorite Bayern in the semi finals of the CL. Scoring a laser guided shot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc8GF28Rkjs

after Litmanen "shagaloed" Kuffuors head earlier at the Amsterdam arena.

One of the rare Bayern live games I saw as a fan in those days.

Previous followership was from the pages of ISR and recorded games on NTA football made in Germany

(1) (2) (3) ... (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) ... (19315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: zeusis(m), bolu96(m), ouzo1(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.