Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (627) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10589069 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) ... (19240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 2:21pm On Oct 17, 2014
Nihilist:

Yeah they were baaad....Jan Koller is one of my all time favourite strikers, alongside Dado Prso and Didier Drogba. He was the original Peter Crouch. King in the air, King on the ground. He was cold-blooded and lethal in the box.

Do u rmember his goal in Germany 2006 against USA before he was sidelined due to injury?i doubt if he jumped to head the ball into the net

Prso vs deportivo in 2004...i almost cried when they lost to Porto in the final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 2:38pm On Oct 17, 2014
AirborneDisease:

You're an effing waste of flesh!

I pray you live on with this your high level inconsistency until the very day you'd cease to exist.

Anu mbama! cheesy
Mr Man your lack of common sense is beyond belief. you are a waste of time & skin. what do even understand by inonsistency? you dey always mumble grammar wey u no understand together just to feel cool. expired meat, the very air you breathe is a loss to this planet.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2014
Nihilist:

Yeah they were baaad....Jan Koller is one of my all time favourite strikers, alongside Dado Prso and Didier Drogba. He was the original Peter Crouch. King in the air, King on the ground. He was cold-blooded and lethal in the box.

Thierry Henry has been my man since time immemorial.

Man was the reason I followed Arsenal's games back then.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
SailorXY:

Mr Man your lack of common sense is beyond belief. you are a waste of time & skin. what do even understand by inonsistency? you dey always mumble grammar wey u no understand together just to feel cool. expired meat, the very air you breathe is a loss to this planet.

You know, this is something peculiar with Manure fans, always meaning to prolong talks even when proven wrong. Tell me, what page are you deluded lot doing now?

Mate go learn how to spell 'inconsistency' correctly, I could deem you good for a fight afterwards.

Until then, keep sailing shits - Mr Sailor cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 17, 2014
All of una don Old ooo.. sad

My 1st football match that I ave a Vivid picture of was SPAIN VS NIGERIA. France 98 I think..

Raul scored, I shouted Goal, my dad pulled my ear.. That scar still dey dere.. grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 3:33pm On Oct 17, 2014
AirborneDisease:

You know, this is something peculiar with Manure fans, always meaning to prolong talks even when proven wrong. Tell me, what page are you deluded lot doing now?

Mate go learn how to spell 'inconsistency' correctly, I could deem you good for a fight afterwards.

Until then, keep sailing shits - Mr Sailor cheesy
lol see this lowlife hanging on to typo, I'm sure you're a fresh graduate of madness.
#let me put you through to your psychiatrist, Sire

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2014
Southampton manager Ronald Koeman was
today named Barclays Manager of the Month
for September and, despite our own impressive
opening to the campaign, Mourinho is happy to
let others take the prize for the time being.
‘First of all I think Ronald deserves it, he’s a
great guy and a good friend, we worked
together for a while,’ said the Blues boss.
‘I’m so happy he arrived in England and things
are going well for him. The second reason I’m
happy is because the manager of the month
always loses the next match. Garry Monk lost
against us, so I don’t want the award,' he said
laughing.

JOSE MOURINHO.. grin I gbadun this coach abeg..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 4:01pm On Oct 17, 2014
Bimfo: All of una don Old ooo.. sad

My 1st football match that I ave a Vivid picture of was SPAIN VS NIGERIA. France 98 I think..

Raul scored, I shouted Goal, my dad pulled my ear.. That scar still dey dere.. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 4:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
lool see all these old men on nairaland grin grin

but seriously,we have gone through many bad periods for us to still have "glory hunters"....trophyless seasons don come and go,seasons of being brushed by other top 4s mercilessly don come and go (scolari and grant i see you angry angry ) so the haters should find something else to say
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2014
mithel:
lool see all these old men on nairaland grin grin

but seriously,we have gone through many bad periods for us to still have "glory hunters"....trophyless seasons don come and go,seasons of being brushed by other top 4s mercilessly don come and go (scolari and grant i see you angry angry ) so the haters should find something else to say

Grant only lost one game in his tenure. . . . get the facts right.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ibime:

Grant only lost one game in his tenure. . . . get the facts right.

lost to manure ,thats enough angry angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 5:13pm On Oct 17, 2014
like how tha*uck do you lose that useless team :/ ....ruined my whole school term that time, curse that night mehn ....plus he no lose 1 match
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 17, 2014
mithel:
like how tha*uck do you lose that useless team :/ ....ruined my whole school term that time, curse that night mehn ....plus he no lose 1 match

When I resumed school the next day, them no lemme hear word.. sad My Agric and Biology teacher fraustrate my life..

I no sabi, which 1 I go choose between that Match against Barca(Iniesta's goal at the death) or the 1 against ManU at Rome..(I cried thruout the midnight)

Those scenerio must not happen again.. They were so Traumatic and they were some of the hard times as a Chelsea Fan..

U BE LIKE, ALMOST THERE AND SOMETHING WILL JUST COME UP AND SPOIL EVERYTHING.. sad

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:51pm On Oct 17, 2014
mithel:

lost to manure ,thats enough angry angry angry

That was his first match. The players were rebelling Mourinhos sack.

If you want to talk about flops at Chelsea, AVB and Scolari take the cake
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ibime:

AVB wasn't a flop per se. He just chose to fight the wrong battle, against the wrong players, and lost woefully...and his career has never recovered since...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 6:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
Bimfo:

When I resumed school the next day, them no lemme hear word.. sad My Agric and Biology teacher fraustrate my life..

I no sabi, which 1 I go choose between that Match against Barca(Iniesta's goal at the death) or the 1 against ManU at Rome..(I cried thruout the midnight)

Those scenerio must not happen again.. They were so Traumatic and they were some of the hard times as a Chelsea Fan..

U BE LIKE, ALMOST THERE AND SOMETHING WILL JUST COME UP AND SPOIL EVERYTHING.. sad

loool my story ....me sef, i no fit choose between those 2 games
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 6:13pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ibime:

Avb inclusive, he did lose to the likes of tottenham,barnsley and co
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2014
Jose's Convo With Gary Neville.
. The fire was never brighter in Jose Mourinho’s eyes than when we
discussed his side’s dramatic 2-0 win at Anfield in April, which
ruined Liverpool’s title hopes and showed Chelsea’s manager at his
tactical and psychological best. The finest coaches are dangerous when
they feel wronged. Don’t back them into a corner. It was Ferguson-
esque.
Up in the TV gantry 90 minutes before kick-off that day, I saw
signs that Mourinho and Chelsea were on a mission. In his office at
the club’s Cobham training ground this week I tested that theory on
him. As he answered I saw the determination of that amazing day
return to his features. Chelsea had no intention, he says, of playing
“the clown” at somebody else’s party.
“I felt during part of last season that the country wanted Liverpool
to be champion,” he starts out. “The media, the press: a lot was to
put Liverpool there. Nobody was saying they were in a privileged
situation because they didn’t play Champions League. Nobody was
speaking about a lot, a lot of decisions that helped them win
important and crucial points. And I felt that day was a day that was
ready for their celebration.
“I used the word with my players. I said – we are going to be the
clowns, they want us to be the clowns in the circus. The circus is
here. Liverpool are to be champions.”
I interject: “You weren’t having that, were you?”

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 9:11pm On Oct 17, 2014
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:42pm On Oct 17, 2014
So normal football resumes tomorrow? Nice! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 18, 2014
[size=50pt]MATCH DAY 8..[/size]

[size=30pt]
VS CRYSTAL PALACE

TIME: 3PM (West Africa Time)

VENUE: Selhurst Park — London

REFEREE: C. Pawson.. [/size]

[size=18pt]

This is a Match we dont wanna lose because last time we went to that ground in March we lost 1 nil courtesy of an own goal from John Terry.. And U can put a bet on Terry that he will be gingered by that own goal and wanna put things right by scoring at some point of the Match today

And again, If Terry starts today, this will be the 500th time he will captain Chelsea from the DugOut. He has Captained the likes of Drogba, Lampard, Robben, Tiago, Ballack, Gallas, Makelele.. Can we just call him CAPTAIN OF CAPTAINS PLS..?? This guy is a fūcking legend..

Just expect a thrilling Match. cool
[/size]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mikeywise(m): 7:12am On Oct 18, 2014
Coasta is injured cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhesteenhy(m): 8:47am On Oct 18, 2014
mikeywise:
Coasta is injured cry
I doubt it's something a week's rest can't help... We should rest d guy today and start Remy to avoid a long term injury and for the UCL this week... we've got Remy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 9:24am On Oct 18, 2014
Dhesteenhy:
I doubt it's something a week's rest can't help... We should rest d guy today and start Remy to avoid a long term injury and for the UCL this week... we've got Remy

I think Remy should start d game let's see how it goes, however Costa should be on d bench pending what happens in d game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 18, 2014
I have no prob with Remy starting, if provided with the right services, he's sure to find the net.

I'd only pick offence with JM if he decides to bring on Costa at some point of the game.

If DieGoal isn't starting, make him no kuku play at all, that way Di Maria go handle my captainband wella against the Hawthorns. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 10:42am On Oct 18, 2014
AirborneLacer:
I have no prob with Remy starting, if provided with the right services, he's sure to find the net.

I'd only pick offence with JM if he decides to bring on Costa at some point of the game.

If DieGoal isn't starting, make him no kuku play at all, that way Di Maria go handle my captainband wella against the Hawthorns. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 1:01pm On Oct 18, 2014
nawao to this Lampard o angry angry

Aguero scores assist by Lampard 1-0

nice one eriksen

1-1

Lampard won a penalty for city. angry
aguero made no mistake as he sent the keeper the wrong way 2-1

Soldado ode missed a penalty, still remains 2-1

Aguero converts the 4th penalty awarded by the ref today 3-1

And Aguero makes it four!! 4-1

THIS GUY DON MEET COSTA
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
Tval:
nawao to this Lampard o angry angry

Aguero scores assist by Lampard 1-0

nice one eriksen

1-1

Lampard won a penalty for city. angry
aguero made no mistake as he sent the keeper the wrong way 2-1
'

he has heard you and feigned injury(i like to think he did, dont spoil a young child's dreams) tongue tongue grin #thereisonlyonefranklampard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
Pls anyone with a free link to watch our match wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhesteenhy(m): 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2014
CHELSEA TEAM NEWS
Chelsea team to play Crystal Palace: Courtois, Ivanovic,
Cahill, Terry, Azpilicueta, Matic, Fabregas, Willian,
Oscar, Hazard, Remy
Subs: Cech, Luis, Zouma, Salah, Mikel, Drogba,
Solanke
No Costa... °_°
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
No Costa show.

Let's go there!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
O'boy see end to end stuff here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) ... (19240) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: superjaks(m), airmark(m), poshemmanuel(m), Caicedobets(m), raumdeuter and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.