Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:36 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10670367 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6471) (6472) (6473) (6474) (6475) (6476) (6477) ... (19317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:43am On Jan 02, 2019
iamJ:
Official

Chelsea has signed Pulisic

Hazard pack your things and get out

Lol it's the Dortmund director speaking on Pulisic's behalf about wanting to play in EPL. cheesy

Omo this smells like a maga transaction to me.

They didn't even let the guy talk. 'Just do quick make I commot' things...

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zicoraads: 10:44am On Jan 02, 2019
Dem use midfielders swear for Chelsea? sad

Buy a striker gadammit! angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:44am On Jan 02, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Callum Wilson is available for around 30m so I hear.

Even that Raul Jimenez guy at wolves looking really tasty too, but those ones will never sell.

That Pulisic money could and should have gone on Zaha imo.

If Chelsea buy Callum Wilson this January, it'll be good business. I think Pulisic is one for the future. The dude is 20, and Hazard will likely leave.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 10:49am On Jan 02, 2019
zicoraads:
Dem use midfielders swear for Chelsea? sad

Buy a striker gadammit! angry
mention one striker that Chelsea should buy?

Cause hugian is useless, unless you don't watch seria A

Honestly I can't even think of any

Wilson will flop at Chelsea, we need to stop buying average English players, see drink water

Please someone should suggest a striker that is good and can be bought January?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 10:51am On Jan 02, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Lol it's the Dortmund director speaking on Pulisic's behalf about wanting to play in EPL. cheesy

Omo this smells like a maga transaction to me.

They didn't even let the guy talk. 'Just do quick make I commot' things...
Germany things are done differently, I see that you are suggesting Wilson same way you were hyping lukaku then, Wilson is Uber useless, he will flop back to back at Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:52am On Jan 02, 2019
Unlimited22:

If Chelsea buy Callum Wilson this January, it'll be good business. I think Pulisic is one for the future. The dude is 20, and Hazard will likely leave.

I hope Hazard never leaves, but sadly it looks like he will
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:53am On Jan 02, 2019
Unlimited22:

I think Pulisic is a replacement for Pedro (maybe willian if he doesn't extend). it seems Sarri wants to use Hazard in false 9 role.

a possible Willian, Hazard, Pulisic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 10:55am On Jan 02, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Even that Raul Jimenez guy at wolves looking really tasty too, but those ones will never sell.

go to YouTube

Search for zaha at United

Some players only perform in small teams
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:55am On Jan 02, 2019
iamJ:
Germany things are done differently, I see that you are suggesting Wilson same way you were hyping lukaku then, Wilson is Uber useless, he will flop back to back at Chelsea

Lukaku is still a beast and hasn't flopped - he's certainly been a lot better than Morata.

on What basis Wilson useless?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 10:56am On Jan 02, 2019
BlueAngel444:

I think Pulisic is a replacement for Pedro (maybe willian if he doesn't extend). it seems Sarri wants to use Hazard in false 9 role.

a possible Willian, Hazard, Pulisic.
how can Pedro Leave before willian

That's an abomination
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 10:56am On Jan 02, 2019
Pulisic is more of a dribbler than a goalscorer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:57am On Jan 02, 2019
iamJ:
mention one striker that Chelsea should buy?

Cause hugian is useless, unless you don't watch seria A

Honestly I can't even think of any

Wilson will flop at Chelsea, we need to stop buying average English players, see drink water

NONE except we take risks like Icardi, lazio number 9 or any other unpopular strikers with barely 1 or 2 prolific seasons.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 10:59am On Jan 02, 2019
PlainJAY:
Pulisic is more of a dribbler than a goalscorer.

Another Shaku shaku right
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 10:59am On Jan 02, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Lukaku is still a beast and hasn't flopped - he's certainly been a lot better than Morata.

on What basis Wilson useless?
few times I have watched his team play, I didn't even notice him

Knowing Chelsea and their English player mistakes

I wouldn't be surprised if we buy him but when he flops, I will carry L and troll you like there is no tomorrow
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:59am On Jan 02, 2019
iamJ:
go to YouTube

Search for zaha at United

Some players only perform in small teams

How many games did Zaha even play, under the worst manager in Man United's recent history?

Moyes has been sacked 3 more times since 2014 - that's 4 times in 4 years.

This is what Michael Carrick said about Moyes:

"I remember at one of his first meetings, David said to us, 'I believe I can make you better. I know you won the league last year and I've obviously been watching you. I can make you run more.'

"Being fair to David, he was looking for a chink, like what needed improving and where we were weak, so that he could take us to another level.

"I just think what he said didn't come across the right way."

Forget Zaha under Moyes abeg. Zaha is faaaaaar better than that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 11:01am On Jan 02, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Zaha holds on to the ball too much
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:01am On Jan 02, 2019
BlueAngel444:

NONE except we take risks like Icardi, lazio number 9 or any other unpopular strikers with barely 1 or 2 prolific seasons.
Which Lazio number nine? Ciro Immobile? Are you on acid?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 11:02am On Jan 02, 2019
BlueAngel444:

icardi is a big no, price and inters dependence on him, I will check that Lazio number 9, if beloti has taught us anything, most Italian league strikers are average, see immobile
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:03am On Jan 02, 2019
iamJ:
how can Pedro Leave before willian

That's an abomination

abominations happen in Chelsea atimes, the way i see it, one of them (pedro or willian) may likely live this summer or serve as a back up. we have Odoi, worth 30m upwards, who can play left wing. Pulisic right wing (both wings).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:04am On Jan 02, 2019
eph12:

Zaha holds on to the ball too much

I go like see Zaha and Pius combo. Dey go dey do take ons competition.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 11:04am On Jan 02, 2019
Unlimited22:

lmao so that was who he was talking about

That flop
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:06am On Jan 02, 2019
Unlimited22:

ya that was the acid name i was trying to recall cheesy

if we can risk wilson y not immobile, its not like performance in a small team in the same league equals similar performance in a bigger team ( lu 'cough' ku in his case a less smaller team)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 11:06am On Jan 02, 2019
BlueAngel444:

abominations happen in Chelsea atimes, the way i see it, one of them (pedro or willian) may likely live this summer or serve as a back up. we have Odoi, worth 30m upwards, who can play left wing. Pulisic right wing (both wings).
Hudson worth 30m

Hahahaha, who buy am? United? Even a team with a board room of dumb teenagers wouldn't buy him for 30m at best, he is worth 22m
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:08am On Jan 02, 2019
once apon a time demba, remy n dat olf city bought January that year. were all top scorers in small teams
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 11:08am On Jan 02, 2019
Elnino4ladies:

Another Shaku shaku right

Na you sabi o...cheesy

This seems like Hazard's last season with us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:08am On Jan 02, 2019
BlueAngel444:

ya that was the acid name i was trying to recall cheesy

if we can risk wilson y not immobile, its not like performance in a small team in the same league equals similar performance in a bigger team ( lu 'cough' ku in his case a less smaller team)
Wow.
Just..... Wow.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:09am On Jan 02, 2019
iamJ:
Hudson worth 30m

Hahahaha, who buy am? United? Even a team with a board room of dumb teenagers wouldn't buy him for 30m at best, he is worth 22m
no1 is selling him, read our board values him for 40m
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 11:09am On Jan 02, 2019
We need a striker asap....but I can't think of any young prolific striker except from icardi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eddie7: 11:12am On Jan 02, 2019
Borussia Dortmund have confirmed that Christian Pulisic has joined Premier League side Chelsea.

The deal that takes the American teenager to Chelsea is worth £63 million.

Pulisic will be loaned back immediately to Dortmund and he will continue in Germany till the end of the current season, before moving to Chelsea.

The 20-year-old is still considered one of the most brightest talents in world football, despite seeing Jadon Sancho replace him in the Dortmund first XI.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 11:15am On Jan 02, 2019
Instead of wasting money

Let's bring back bats and try him under sarri

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:17am On Jan 02, 2019
iamJ:

Christian Benteke
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:18am On Jan 02, 2019
let's pray pulisic turns out to be a Christiano Ronaldo signing for us and not a useman dembele but that still next summer, right now our team still needs serious immediate signings, especially CB. (for me o, luiz and even willian can go)

bundesliga players sha, somehow i would have preferred we signed thorgan hazard instead of pulisic.

where is Batshuayi sef.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6471) (6472) (6473) (6474) (6475) (6476) (6477) ... (19317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Joezinho and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.