Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10587635 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6468) (6469) (6470) (6471) (6472) (6473) (6474) ... (19239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:14am On Jan 01, 2019
BikeMan:
Happy New Year Unlimited22 Raumdeuter nihilistjnr sod09 eph12 Lana1 Olalekank timbros and every fan of the beautiful game of soccer
Happy new year my boss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NOBODYY: 8:46am On Jan 01, 2019
Lana1:
Hashtag Sarriball

Sarri's Chelsea is the team with the second highest chances created
The team with the highest number of Big misses.
The team with the second highest number of shots played
The team with that has hit the woodwork the most.

It's obvious the problem is finishing and not Sarri-ball.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Osyxcel(m): 8:58am On Jan 01, 2019
Odunharry:

This year is our year. I agree

Happy Birthday Sir.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 9:00am On Jan 01, 2019
Happy New Year Fam.

Happy Birthday Nihilist and Odunharry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 9:17am On Jan 01, 2019
nihilistjnr:

postdigger still dey around?
Any request sir?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 9:53am On Jan 01, 2019
FBS:
Nathan Ake was really impressive tonight. Making vital blocks here and there.

Lets see more of him in the future.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:54am On Jan 01, 2019
BikeMan:
I don't really see any improvement apart from Hazard getting more involved in goals, let's hope the transfer window brings in quality players sha

I don't currently count Higuain as quality just as risk, if loan swap deal does pull through it's still 50-50. The deal doesn't completely favor us, except Higuain starts scoring goals for us.

What i see this January is just another complex situation in trying to solve our striker issue. Batshuayi might return, Morata may go on 18months loan and we getthe remaining of that ac milan deal with Higuain. Giroud is just counting his time.

Pulisic isn't joining till summer. and there are still many useless players in Chelsea that still have to bounce: DW, Fab, Cahill, Zappacosta, Moses, then maybe one of Willian/Pedro,

we can still manage Luiz, Rudiger and Alonso.

If only we can sign Koulibally (do part exchange with luiz), A real number 9 (i might even manage the current lewandosky) and an inform inverted winger.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 9:56am On Jan 01, 2019
NOBODYY:

Even though I don't see us creating much chances like before when we are really playing that free flowing football, our problem is really attackers that can FINISH. Imagine depending on HAZARD for a large chunk of our goals grin January suppose sweet for us cos we need attackers like badly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 9:56am On Jan 01, 2019
yedidiah:
I wonder why Nathan Ake didn't make the bench again. Why have 2 center backs on the bench and no wing/side back? Dunno for Conte o

Ake is 3 in 1. He plays as a CB, LB and DM. He is faster, more adventurous and at Bournemouth, had a very high recovery rate. Such player would be a joker against arsenal with fast paced players like Walcott and Bellerin.
Nihilist is Ake 3 in 1

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:57am On Jan 01, 2019
NOBODYY:

Getting a real striker is a must, but then again won't be shocked if we stick to Hazard playing false nine till summer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 9:58am On Jan 01, 2019
bigkesh:

Abi oooo.....Those that doubted the scout have apologized so no need to rub it

Hope you guys saw Nathan Ake against Arsenal... M just waiting for Baker to complete our midfield, he might probably be our best CM in the coming years

PS- Feel free to call Ake and Baker Aston villa level like Umtiti,Arfa and Diawara
Lol

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 10:02am On Jan 01, 2019
Ibime:
These fools have loaned Nathan Ake to Bournemouth.

For me, of our current set, Nathan Ake takes first team shirt in central midfield and at left-back.

Some eediots don't know football when they see it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:04am On Jan 01, 2019
Nothing good fit come for that Shesi academy. On top all the recent youth team titles no one has broken through yet.
It was when Josh McEachran turned out to be a bust that i knew that village people were on the youth players' case.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:07am On Jan 01, 2019
afrodoc2:

Nothing good fit come for that Shesi academy. On top all the recent youth team titles no one has broken through yet.
It was when Josh McEachran turned out to be a bust that i knew that village people were on the youth players' case.

The one that busted my head was that declan rice fella.

none of the youth scouts even mentioned his name here iirc.

Nateevs never gave us the heads up

now he's doing bits and West ham, and Guardiola is reportedly sniffing around him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 10:14am On Jan 01, 2019
eph12:

Wish you the same brother. Unfortunately I don't wish your club the same. I only hope you can be happy without them tongue
grin Chelsea would be part of my happiness this year
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:15am On Jan 01, 2019
nihilistjnr:

The one that busted my head was that declan rice fella.

none of the youth scouts even mentioned his name here iirc.

Nateevs never gave us the heads up

now he's doing bits and West ham, and Guardiola is reportedly sniffing around him

This one is not even banter or beef talk.
There is something wrong with the setup, but I don’t know what it is.

Soon after Declan Rice moved to West Ham people were saying possible England international if not captain sef. But at Chelsea not much hype.

Phil Foden, Brahim Diaz and Jadon Sancho in City and Chong, Gomes, Greenwood at United still had to accept the Chelsea under 18s as chairmen. But just watch this space for the ones that will make it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 10:25am On Jan 01, 2019
Wait! what?

Declan rice once played for Chelsea academy?

Wow...just found out shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:23pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ibime:

The TD has essentially told us he considers Rahman to be a better player than Ake whereas some of us believe that Ake is a better player than Rahman, Mikel and can even fill a gap at LCB if Conte wants to go with a back three.

I was right even down to the LCB position, even though Ake had not played CB at the time of this statement, and I still think he is too small for a 2 man CB partnership.

Today Ake is being chased by Guardiola for £40m. Don't know where Rahman is, while Mikel was sent to China swiftly.

No wonder Monaco are facing relegation with a TD that doesn't know how to balance a squad. When Bakayoko was serving us crock of shyte, Chalobah could have saved us from Bakayoko, as I warned. Ake could have saved us from Rahman, Bakayoko, Mikel, Ramires at various points over the last 3 years.

Happy New Year.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 12:34pm On Jan 01, 2019
That Ake sale pain me die. I wonder what the board was thinking when they sold him.

That guy is versatile and has potentials. Just needs to be surrounded by top players who can mentor him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ibime:

I was right even down to the LCB position, even though Ake had not played CB at the time of this statement, and I still think he is too small for a 2 man CB partnership.

Today Ake is being chased by Guardiola for £40m. Don't know where Rahman is, while Mikel was sent to China swiftly.

No wonder Monaco are facing relegation with a TD that doesn't know how to balance a squad. When Bakayoko was serving us crock of shyte, Chalobah could have saved us from Bakayoko, as I warned. Ake could have saved us from Rahman, Bakayoko, Mikel, Ramires at various points over the last 3 years.

Happy New Year.

Ake is being chased by who? cheesy

Stahp it.

Over the last 3 years, we won the league and FA cup. We have never needed Ake for anything.

Maybe that's why he was last seen conceding 14 goals in his last 3 games.

Chalobah can't even see starting shirt at Watford these days. grin

Ibime citadel of football. grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:53pm On Jan 01, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Stahp it.

Over the last 3 years, we won the league and FA cup. We have never needed Ake for anything.

Even for your birthday, you still dey find trouble.

You absolutely suicidal trainwreck grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 12:59pm On Jan 01, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Stahp it.

Don't start.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:15pm On Jan 01, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Stahp it.

I think Ruudie was right when he said for you to admit you're wrong is akin to admitting homicide.

You claimed Rahman was better than Ake, instead of coming to admit you were wrong, you wait every now and then to troll Ake, instead of just admitting you were wrong. . . . or at least let the matter go like everyone else

We said Chalobah would be better than Bakayoko. Although Chalobah got injured for a year, he doesn't have to play a minute for us to agree he is better than Bakayoko.

Just like it took you a year to admit Bakayoko was shyte, admitting to anything is hard for you.

You clearly lost your Ake vs Rahman debate, stop coming here to troll Ake like we had different debate.

You lost your Matic vs Bakayoko debate, till today you haven't admitted. You rather troll Matic, as if that will make Bakayoko better than him

I don't bring up these old debates at all. You're the one who took L and can't accept L so you will be bringing up Ake every 6 months, rather than just moving on.

Nobody is rubbing your L in your face. I'm not bothered with past arguments, just like we argued Sterling vs Oscar for 2 good years, you haven't seen me come here to rub it in your face.

See me see trouble, after everyone has let the matter go years ago, someone will be coming back every few months to rub his own Ls in his own face even though no one prompted him.

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 1:29pm On Jan 01, 2019
New year gidigbo....but both sides still dey warm up...

raumdeuter, Leyqute, afrodoc abeg who dey run commentary..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:30pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ibime:

Happy New Year.
ake chased by guardiolar kwa cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Stahp it.

lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 1:34pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ibime:

I think Ruudie was right when he said for you to admit you're wrong is akin to admitting homicide.

You claimed Rahman was better than Ake, instead of coming to admit you were wrong, you wait every now and then to troll Ake, instead of just admitting you were wrong. . . . or at least let the matter go like everyone else

We said Chalobah would be better than Bakayoko. Although Chalobah got injured for a year, he doesn't have to play a minute for us to agree he is better than Bakayoko.

Just like it took you a year to admit Bakayoko was shyte, admitting to anything is hard for you.

You clearly lost your Ake vs Rahman debate, stop coming here to troll Ake like we had different debate.

You lost your Matic vs Bakayoko debate, till today you haven't admitted. You rather troll Matic, as if that will make Bakayoko better than him

I don't bring up these old debates at all. You're the one who took L and can't accept L so you will be bringing up Ake every 6 months, rather than just moving on.

Nobody is rubbing your L in your face. I'm not bothered with past arguments, just like we argued Sterling vs Oscar for 2 good years, you haven't seen me come here to rub it in your face.

See me see trouble, after everyone has let the matter go years ago, someone will be coming back every few months to rub his own Ls in his own face even though no one prompted him.
grin cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 1:35pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ibime:

You claimed Rahman was better than Ake, i

I claimed Rahmann was a better left back.

Does Ake play left back sir?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 1:35pm On Jan 01, 2019
Who remembers the Matic vs Fabregas debate?

grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 1:39pm On Jan 01, 2019
Lana1:
Hashtag Sarriball
lol,lack of finishers because i saw a stat on reddit that Chelsea have created more chances than everyone bar man city,dey just nor sabi finish,meanwhile they are 8 pionts above you,so why you com dey gloat?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 1:39pm On Jan 01, 2019
Lana1:
New year gidigbo....but both sides still dey warm up...

raumdeuter, Leyqute, afrodoc abeg who dey run commentary..

There's no gidigbo.

I don't know why Ibime is getting so sensitive over Ake.

Guy takes things too personal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 1:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
madrid5:
lol,lack of finishers because i saw a stat on reddit that Chelsea have created more chances than everyone bar man city,dey just nor sabi finish,meanwhile they are 8 pionts above you,so why you com dey gloat?
Shalaye FC. All the more chances creates and 8 points still dont change the facts that Chelsea is the lowest scoring team in the top 6 with all the Sarriball chants.

And i wasn't even gloating. Just posting stats from official PL account. Go and cry somewhere else.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6468) (6469) (6470) (6471) (6472) (6473) (6474) ... (19239) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.