Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,390 members, 7,836,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10624879 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6509) (6510) (6511) (6512) (6513) (6514) (6515) ... (19270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 11:00pm On Jan 08, 2019
Can we get a good striker before the second leg?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:00pm On Jan 08, 2019
Thecassanova:

not that I'm being negative, I wouldda just like us to be out now. I can't waste time on this painful encounter again and still lose.
Lol. Being a fan means you believe till the final whistle grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 11:01pm On Jan 08, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
yeh

only watched the second half... got home late.

quite enjoyed it.. losing is not even as painful unlike before that will just be passing around without any effort.

we deserved a win.... we just lacked that cutting edge
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 11:01pm On Jan 08, 2019
smh

suarez to arsenal

lacazette, auba, suarez.

well, not like we dont have two best strikers in the world.
smh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2019
Unlimited22:
Yes, it is. Second leg is in 16 days.
but wen we beat Liverpool,, there was no second leg o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wrathofnezzar: 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2019
Unlimited22:

You'll soon be treated the same way Mc Oluomo was today.
Lol

Mhen that knife carry power oo......I gats find that babalawo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2019
nateevs:

I think you are just being impatient. Sarri may be making choices that seem incompatible with the average man's appreciation for the game, overall, if you look critically at what he is building, he is moving in the right direction. He's been here for half a season. Let's be patient.
Honestly the man is doing good so far. We just need to address the attack. Willian should be sold by end of season or this winter sef. We need a quality number 9 so that Hazard can return to his favorite position
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:03pm On Jan 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

This foool does not even know why Benzema was dropped from France NT. The last competition Benzema played for France was 2014 world cup

No be today dem dey call player back. Fact is, he wasn't needed as he is useless.

raumdeuter:

Tell us why some coaches do not offer players over 30 more than 1yr contracts

Ode, my argument is, why everyone rejecting your Benzema, ahead of Cavani and Higuain?. You said cos of his age, which was a stupid excuse. 80% of Chelsea fans would have welcomed Suarez at 31.

raumdeuter:

This season Benzema has 10 goals in the League + CL

This must be an achievement. In how many matches, did he score the 10 goals? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:03pm On Jan 08, 2019
macjireh:

but wen we beat Liverpool,, there was no second leg o
Oga na WA for you o. The first leg was a 1-1 draw. I've forgotten who scored for us, but Sterling equalised for them.

The Second leg was the one Ivanovic got the winner.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:04pm On Jan 08, 2019
That Kepa is a quality buy although his signing fee is huge. The guy is good and fearless.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 11:05pm On Jan 08, 2019
[quote author=macjireh post=74580254] but wen we beat Liverpool,, there was no second leg o[/quo it is a double legged tie only in the semi final stage
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:05pm On Jan 08, 2019
great game. spurs were just lucky
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2019
I really enjoyed the game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
smh

suarez to arsenal

lacazette, auba, suarez.

well, not like we dont have two best strikers in the world.
smh

Suarez is just an average player. Rest.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2019
hensben:
That Kepa is a quality buy although his signing fee is huge. The guy is good and fearless.
yep, real quality. fee looks worth it considering Allison was bought for £65m.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2019
Thank God peeps are seeing that Kepa is a good buy.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 11:09pm On Jan 08, 2019
Unlimited22:
Thank God peeps are seeing that Kepa is a good buy.
kepa had problem with reflex.. but i think he is working on that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:09pm On Jan 08, 2019
I just like the guy. He is very calm and got great ball distribution. This is even his first season and he is already good and bold like this. In two years time his commitment and quality will be like that of Azpilicueta’s.
BlueAngel444:

yep, real quality. fee looks worth it considering Allison was bought for £65m.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 11:10pm On Jan 08, 2019
nateevs:

I think you are just being impatient. Sarri may be making choices that seem incompatible with the average man's appreciation for the game, overall, if you look critically at what he is building, he is moving in the right direction. He's been here for half a season. Let's be patient.
this football is awful to watch. since December how many times have we scored JUST 2 goals. Our points now and Conte's terrible season, please let's compare. Critically looking at it, Sarri is moving in a shitty opposite direction. I totally got uninterested watching them passing around and can't just find a goal against Southampton of all teams, even Assnal that lost scored twice. It would take a while before i gain interest again

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lavoca: 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
smh
suarez to arsenal

lacazette, auba, suarez.

well, not like we dont have two best strikers in the world. smh
Did you read a Nigerian newspaper headline? Deniz Suarez not LUIZ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2019
Thecassanova:
Can we get a good striker before the second leg?
honestly, why risk it. having a striker helps but with the options available to us. waiting to get a quality striker might actually be the better option.

our scouts suppose go south America go look for the next tevez or aguero.

Odoi n Hazard were brilliant today even Kante sef shock me.

Jorginho did well but mehn Barkley Barkley is not helping his career sha.

Christensen apart from that horrible miss, looking good.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
reflex shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:13pm On Jan 08, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
You are right but he will definitely improve on that. He is still gathering momentum in the league. In De Gea first epl season he was shaky, making errors here and there but look at him today, although he has really leak goals this season all thanks to Mou cowardice style of football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 11:14pm On Jan 08, 2019
BlueAngel444:

honestly, why risk it. having a striker helps but with the options available to us. waiting to get a quality striker might actually be the better option.

our scouts suppose go south America go look for the next tevez or aguero.

Odoi n Hazard were brilliant today even Kante sef shock me.

Jorginho did well but mehn Barkley Barkley is not helping his career sha.

Christensen apart from that horrible miss, looking good.

Barkley was a bit decent though ......he just had some misplaced passes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 11:15pm On Jan 08, 2019
Lavoca:
Did you read a Nigerian newspaper headline? Deniz Suarez not LUIZ
oh

mrchew

thought real suarez
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 11:16pm On Jan 08, 2019
hensben:
You are right but he will definitely improve on that. He is still gathering momentum in the league. In De Gea first epl season he was shaky, making errors here and there but look at him today, [b]although he has really leak goals [/b]this season all thanks to Mou cowardice style of football.
lmao

leaky leaky grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 11:18pm On Jan 08, 2019
only 2 bright players... one very good right winger and a good striker to say d least and Chelsea will be a terror to teams but NO......sarri should change to a 4231,,,kante to move back and partner with kovacic or Barkley at d pivot,,hazard Pedro Willian at d attack,, put morata or giroud to be fooling at 9,,,but NO....our conversion rate has dropped since spurs 3-1 win....we dey look like lucozade

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:20pm On Jan 08, 2019
drisham:

Barkley was a bit decent though ......he just had some misplaced passes
yes he is establishing himself as a squad player, good to have around.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:31pm On Jan 08, 2019
BikeMan:
this football is awful to watch. since December how many times have we scored JUST 2 goals. Our points now and Conte's terrible season, please let's compare. Critically looking at it, Sarri is moving in a shitty opposite direction. I totally got uninterested watching them passing around and can't just find a goal against Southampton of all teams, even Assnal that lost scored twice. It would take a while before i gain interest again

You lost me when you said the football is awful to watch. I agree we need to score goals but awful to watch? I was one of the only few on here that stood by Conte. I am still a massive fan of Conte and his 3-4-3. However, based on what I have seen so far, I will take Sarri. Sarri's method are more future proof. It will take longer to reach its potential but it will be devastating to opponents, when he is able to place his own players in each position.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:32pm On Jan 08, 2019
Holy Christ. Sarri just found a camera angle that shows that the VAR decision was wrong. How did the VAR review not have access to that camera angle? That's embarrassing.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:36pm On Jan 08, 2019
nateevs:
Holy Christ. Sarri just found a camera angle that shows that the VAR decision was wrong. How did the VAR review not have access to that camera angle? That's embarrassing.
The man is known for using drones and cameras in training. not surprised cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 11:38pm On Jan 08, 2019
nateevs:

You lost me when you said the football is awful to watch. I agree we need to score goals but awful to watch? I was one of the only few on here that stood by Conte. I am still a massive fan of Conte and his 3-4-3. However, based on what I have seen so far, I will take Sarri. Sarri's method are more future proof. It will take longer to reach its potential but it will be devastating to opponents, when he is able to place his own players in each position.
Players like Jorginho? You find passing around without scoring goals fun to watch? I would have loved it too if it were not sending us to another round of Thursday Night Football. Do you enjoy watching matches on Thursdays?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6509) (6510) (6511) (6512) (6513) (6514) (6515) ... (19270) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sterlingD(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.