Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10494118 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6510) (6511) (6512) (6513) (6514) (6515) (6516) ... (19139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:39pm On Jan 08, 2019
Sevilla offer €45m for Morata. #rumor

The only good news would be Chelsea signing Icardi even if its for £100m. we can patch any other position in the team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:43pm On Jan 08, 2019
BikeMan:
Players like Jorginho? You find passing around without scoring goals fun to watch? I would have loved it too if it were not sending us to another round of Thursday Night Football. Do you enjoy watching matches on Thursdays?
how many DM's do you know that pass the ball forward, alot.

isn't it to the full backs and other midfielders, like the AM.

even if we had Xabi Alonso we would have still lost the match.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:46pm On Jan 08, 2019
Jorginho was good today. He should work on his physique, maybe.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:47pm On Jan 08, 2019
How true is this?
BlueAngel444:
Sevilla offer €45m for Morata. #rumor

The only good news would be Chelsea signing Icardi even if its for £100m. we can patch any other position in the team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:54pm On Jan 08, 2019
BikeMan:
Players like Jorginho? You find passing around without scoring goals fun to watch? I would have loved it too if it were not sending us to another round of Thursday Night Football. Do you enjoy watching matches on Thursdays?

I see this a lot. This criticism of Jorginho. I was the first to criticize Jorginho on his recovery play. On his offensive play though, there's nothing you want more in a Sarri system, than a Jorginho-like player. That's what makes this system tick.

It doesn't matter that half the passes Jorginho makes goes sideways or backwards. He does so because he needs to keep the system running - the ability to build from back to forward - not particularly because he wants to. Could there be a better player in that role ? I don't know. Perhaps Nicolo Barella. But if you think any player in that position will not be making those sideways and backwards passes, then you are mistaken. That player is not playing the Sarri system.

Any player in that role who chooses the option of forward passes first is breaking the system. And that's why Fabregas does not play, despite being marginally quicker than Jorginho.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:12am On Jan 09, 2019
This is the third camera angle that Sarri found, which surprisingly, was not reviewed by the VAR board.

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/tottenham-hotspur/11602382/was-kane-offside

Isn't the premise of VAR to review all camera views around the area of interest ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 12:23am On Jan 09, 2019
According to MARCA, Gonzalo Higuaín said yes to the offer presented by Chelsea and in the coming hours could be finalizing his transfer from Milan. The arrival of Higuain will mean that the exit doors will be opened definitively for Morata. #CFC #Sevilla #ACMilan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LongD(m): 12:34am On Jan 09, 2019
nateevs:
This is the third camera angle that Sarri found, which surprisingly, was not reviewed by the VAR board.

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/tottenham-hotspur/11602382/was-kane-offside

Isn't the premise of VAR to review all camera views around the area of interest ?
The line drawn doesn't look parallel to the halfway line

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:52am On Jan 09, 2019
LongD:

grin grin grin

Busted!

We blame the groundsman for not drawing straight halfway line.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:03am On Jan 09, 2019
LongD:

Offside 100%

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:21am On Jan 09, 2019
airmark:

No be today dem dey call player back. Fact is, he wasn't needed as he is useless.

Ode, my argument is, why everyone rejecting your Benzema, ahead of Cavani and Higuain?. You said cos of his age, which was a stupid excuse. 80% of Chelsea fans would have welcomed Suarez at 31.

This must be an achievement. In how many matches, did he score the 10 goals? cheesy

Who do you see accepting Higuain here Otondo

Higuain and Costa aare also of similar age, how many goals have they scored this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:16am On Jan 09, 2019
airmark:

Offside 100%

not for me. That's too close to be a 100% offside decision. Official rule states that if there's doubt the flag stays down.

Sarri should better fix up and look sharp. I'm not interested in hearing that we lost because Kane's nose was in an offside position.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 8:23am On Jan 09, 2019
sarri should stop analyzing offside, and do his job we would have got a result.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bolu96(m): 8:35am On Jan 09, 2019
hensben:
That Kepa is a quality buy although his signing fee is huge. The guy is good and fearless.
Thank you for this. This has been my stand. The guy has slotted seamlessly in the team. His ball distribution has really helped the team to adapt quicker to Sarri's ball .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 8:36am On Jan 09, 2019
nihilistjnr:

not for me. That's too close to be a 100% offside decision. Official rule states that if there's doubt the flag stays down.

Sarri should better fix up and look sharp. I'm not interested in hearing that we lost because Kane's nose was in an offside position.

LMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy

Quite objective

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 8:40am On Jan 09, 2019
Alonso, Barkley ,William should never even the pitch again ,rubbish players ,players that can't even make city bench ,starting for Chelsea. sari should be sacked if he starts any if them again,
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 8:43am On Jan 09, 2019
offside or no offside Chelsea deserve to lose that game. so after the offside didn't the game go on.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 8:53am On Jan 09, 2019
so inside one month sari says odoi is not ready for epl to he's ready to challenge Pedro and Willian, na magic training I'm give am. I believe say higher ups don call am say any more Bleep ups you're sacked. now odoi is ready.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 8:58am On Jan 09, 2019
even hazard is tired of alonslow and he confronted him in the Tottenham game, abeg make hazard comot from nonsense club.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:05am On Jan 09, 2019
I really don't know how Ndidi didn't get into the African team of the year, but Partey and Keita were slotted in sad Even Musa had a decent year

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:15am On Jan 09, 2019
Heyyyyyy Higuain, atleast I prefer him to Benzema and Cavani.

wont be surprised if we bought him for £40m and sold Morata for £40m. same thing happened with Costa, sold for £58m and Morata bought for £58m.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 9:15am On Jan 09, 2019
BlueRayDick:
I really don't know how Ndidi didn't get into the African team of the year, but Partey and Keita were slotted in sad Even Musa had a decent year

You dey mind caf ? Who takes caf serious this days ?

The last caf team of the year ,a Nigerian player who plays for al ahly junior ajayi made the team and a Saido mane could not make it

As far as football is concerned ndidi is African best defensive midfielder
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:19am On Jan 09, 2019
U know i was thinking maybe convert RLC to CF but he is injured, since Alonso likes to attack and strikes well, playing him as a 9 or left winger wouldn't be a bad idea then Emerson takes that lb spot instead of Alonso.

this would have happened if the coach was crazy old fergie. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:20am On Jan 09, 2019
andrew444:

You dey mind caf ? Who takes caf serious this days ?

The last caf team of the year ,a Nigerian player who plays for al ahly junior ajayi made the team and a Saido mane could not make it

As far as football is concerned ndidi is African best defensive midfielder

Its appalling really. Even oyinbos rate Ndidi very high despite playing for Leicester. The guy even had a good outing at the world cup, yet they put person wey him country no qualify for World cup keep there. smh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:46am On Jan 09, 2019
Sarri has got people talkin about Kane's offside and VAR than about the lose

#wiseman
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 9:47am On Jan 09, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Its appalling really. Even oyinbos rate Ndidi very high despite playing for Leicester. The guy even had a good outing at the world cup, yet they put person wey him country no qualify for World cup keep there. smh

No mind them bros

Leave caf abeg ,who sabi sabi

Go and check ndidi market value ,it will speak for him

Achraf hakimi won the caf best young player instead of ndidi

Is it because Madrid won the champions league last season or what ? Achraf hakimi was a confirm bench warmer at Madrid ,he only started player when he went to Dortmund

Caf is crap bro

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:20am On Jan 09, 2019
nihilistjnr:

True that, but that was clearly an offside based on rules, there shouldn't be doubts with the so-called VAR bro. It's not even debatable after watching the moment over and over again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ilotriouzAY(m): 10:31am On Jan 09, 2019
BREAKING: Bayern Munich confirm Stuttgart and France defender @BenPavard28 will join them in the summer �⚪ https:///XoK5ywfV4k

The Poaching by Bayern Munich is making this league weaker undecided undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:39am On Jan 09, 2019
nateevs:

You lost me when you said the football is awful to watch. I agree we need to score goals but awful to watch? I was one of the only few on here that stood by Conte. I am still a massive fan of Conte and his 3-4-3. However, based on what I have seen so far, I will take Sarri. Sarri's method are more future proof. It will take longer to reach its potential but it will be devastating to opponents, when he is able to place his own players in each position.
pls remind me how many years he spent at napoli to put his players in every position yet could not win, even the Italian cup at least.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:45am On Jan 09, 2019
raumdeuter:

Who do you see accepting Higuain here Otondo

Higuain and Costa aare also of similar age, how many goals have they scored this season

Mumu, you have permanent memory problem:

BlueAngel444:
If i were to pick between Higuain, Cavani and Benzema.

I would pick Higuain.

You can also fight your dokita friend, who threw away your bag of beans, apari. cheesy

afrodoc2:

Cavani is the best of the 3. Then Higuain when he is not potbellied.
That Benzema Na non-scoring forward.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:26am On Jan 09, 2019
is Tottenham going to be the next Chelsea bogey team just like arsenal was during Conte's time?

if so, it is not going to be funny o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:20pm On Jan 09, 2019
Greatihex:
pls remind me how many years he spent at napoli to put his players in every position yet could not win, even the Italian cup at least.
who were or was the winner(s) of those italian cups undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6510) (6511) (6512) (6513) (6514) (6515) (6516) ... (19139) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: larride(m), DammyOlu123(m), Englishisamust, andrewbaba44, StarchAndBanga and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.