Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,078 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6517) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10501239 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6514) (6515) (6516) (6517) (6518) (6519) (6520) ... (19147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 12:52pm On Jan 10, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:52pm On Jan 10, 2019
nihilistjnr:

This is as close as y'all mofos are ever going to get to a mea culpa from Dayo, so you better take it and say thank you grin grin

I can bet my left testicle that Dayo felt physically sick even typing this... cheesy cheesy cheesy

What makes me sick is having to deal with low IQ people on a daily basis like you people have in this Chelsea fans thread

The crux of the argument then was that Aguero is good as he is and he doesnt need to change any part of his game, A striker shouldnt be expected to press

Below are some of the quotes from then but the army of low IQ folks headed by airmark and greatihex who are too reetarded to even be alive cannot understand nuance
Nihilist:
Aguero is not off form. Pep has refused to play Aguero as a pure striker. He wants Kun to be pressing all over.
Ibime:
Pep problem with Aguero is his pressing because Aguero only runs 7km per game while his mates run 11km

Griffon:

No be to dey come here dey yarn craps like Aguero's style is outdated and he needs to adapt to Pep's style and blah blah.

Only a foolish manager who is obsessed with a useless philosophy deems it right to bench a proven forward 'cos he can't maraude the whole pitch.
Nihilist:
Aguero is made of glass. There's no way he can press like Pep wants.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2019
raumdeuter:

I will admit that I did not expect this type of change in Agueros game is not what I expected from an already established striker

Raumdeuter admitting he was wrong.

Shocking.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
BikeMan:
but this is not pointing to the fact that he lost any kind of form, even in Pep's first season he didn't struggle, was still in top 3 highest scorers if i'm not wrong.

Strikers in this day are expected to press from the front and chase defenders, Aguero was obviously not able/wiling to do tat in Peps first season,

Check the quotes from the posters then that saw that Aguero will struggle with pressing game, Non of them expected Aguero to start running miles and chasing down players, This improvement which Aguero also acknowledged is the difference
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRick: 12:58pm On Jan 10, 2019
sod09:
I can bet he didn't mean it, he typed that just people can shut the fvck up already cheesy
At least he indirectly admitted unlike that elete ponmo that blames injury on behalf of bellotti
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRick: 1:01pm On Jan 10, 2019
And he has quickly turned defence into attack on the entire shekpe fan base grin grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 1:02pm On Jan 10, 2019
raumdeuter:

Strikers in this day are expected to press from the front and chase defenders, Aguero was obviously not able/wiling to do tat in Peps first season,

Check the quotes from the posters then that saw that Aguero will struggle with pressing game, Non of them expected Aguero to start running miles and chasing down players, This improvement which Aguero also acknowledged is the difference
but he scored around 35 goals that season even without pressing na, I think the issue is you badmouth any player you don't like e.g. VVD
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:03pm On Jan 10, 2019
PlainJAY:
Ramdeuter admitting he was wrong.
Shocking.

Where did you see admitting wrong there?

No one at that time ever thought of Aguero running and changing his game the way he did. Go and read the quotes I put up there

"Aguero is made of glass. There's no way he can press like Pep wants."
"Pep problem with Aguero is his pressing because Aguero only runs 7km per game while his mates run 11km"

This is why I said I have more intelligence in my toenails than 95% of Chelsea fans. You read that and still think that is admitting wrong.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRick: 1:04pm On Jan 10, 2019
Re bellotti.. I know some seria a heads that believe despite his worrying lack of goals, many other aspects of his game have grown.
I would bet on him rediscovering his scoring touch at some point soon.
Airmark may have the much needed last laugh on this one

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRick: 1:05pm On Jan 10, 2019
raumdeuter:

Where did you see admitting wrong there?

No one at that time ever thought of Aguero running and changing his game the way he did. Go and read the quotes I put up there

"Aguero is made of glass. There's no way he can press like Pep wants."
"Pep problem with Aguero is his pressing because Aguero only runs 7km per game while his mates run 11km"

This is why I said I have more intelligence in my toenails than 95% of Chelsea fans. You read that and still think that is admitting wrong.
In other words, you are not the only person Aguero proved wrong
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
BikeMan:
but he scored around 35 goals that season even without pressing na, I think the issue is you badmouth any player you don't like e.g. VVD

Was scoring Agueros problem? He was missing chances and not pressing enough. If you are the non pressing striker then you have to be scoring 95% of chances you get

Nowadays he is still missing chances but he has more than made up for that with the way he is pressing and running now That is why Pep is happy with him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRick: 1:07pm On Jan 10, 2019
'if you must fire me for Aguero, fire Nihilist and Ibime too' grin
That's all I'm reading there.
Pardon my unintelligence grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:07pm On Jan 10, 2019
PietroRick:
Re bellotti.. I know some seria a heads that believe despite his worrying lack of goals, many other aspects of his game have grown.
I would bet on him rediscovering his scoring touch at some point soon.
Airmark may have the much needed last laugh on this one

You mean its okay for a striker to have 1 open play goal in 9hrs of football.

If you take off from Lagos you go don reach London sleep and wake up while Belotti is still on one goal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRick: 1:09pm On Jan 10, 2019
raumdeuter:

If you take off from Lagos you go don reach London sleep and wake up while Belotti is still on one goal
lmao

at no point in that post did I say it was OK..
But do not think he is already finished like you did with Aguero.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:10pm On Jan 10, 2019
PietroRick:

Actually no

My argument was "If Aguero cannot run and press then he is finished as a striker in Pep system"

Theirs was more like "Aguero cannot run like Pep wants So Pep has to adjust to him"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:11pm On Jan 10, 2019
PietroRick:
at no point in that post did I say it was OK..
But do not think he is already finished like you did with Aguero.
Belotti has been pants for almost 2 seasons now. So if the teams that the foolish airmark had bought him, the will be Okay with wasting 2 yrs of football waiting for him to pickup form like Dortmund and Sevilla waited for Imobile

Re: Krychokewack? Do you also know people who are certain that he is coming back. Maybe those teams who discarded him to Siberia should have waited for him to rediscover and be the best DM like foolish airmark told us

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRick: 1:23pm On Jan 10, 2019
raumdeuter:

Belotti has been pants for almost 2 seasons now. So if the teams that the foolish airmark had bought him, the will be Okay with wasting 2 yrs of football waiting for him to pickup form like Dortmund and Sevilla waited for Imobile

Re: Krychokewack? Do you also know people who are certain that he is coming back. Maybe those teams who discarded him to Siberia should have waited for him to rediscover and be the best DM like foolish airmark told us
all I'm saying is that the bellotti discussion is far from done. You may have the upper hand now but watch your back..

And no turn me to airmark defence attorney.
My job here is just side talk/observatory grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 1:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
raumdeuter:

You read that and still think that is admitting wrong.

Raumdeuter : Aguero is finished.

Few years later......

raumdeuter:

I will admit that I did not expect this type of change in Agueros game

By the way

raumdeuter:

This is why I said I have more intelligence in my toenails than 95% of Chelsea fans.

People who boast about their IQ are losers.
-Stephen Hawking.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kodded(m): 1:34pm On Jan 10, 2019
airmark:

Raumdeuter has problems handling english words. His wack background is telling, doing him bad.

Maybe we should permit him to air his opinions in his dialect.
is Raumdeuter the same person that said that being tall is a talent ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 1:37pm On Jan 10, 2019
double standards everywhere

Dayo abeg accept your L on Aguero so some pipu go collect their own on Bellotti relapsi and the best DM in the world "krychokewaaaaak"

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:37pm On Jan 10, 2019
PlainJAY:
Raumdeuter : Aguero is finished.

Few years later......

By the way

People who boast about their IQ are losers.
-Stephen Hawking.

That is why rational thinking is hard for low IQ people like you, Its not hard to decode.

First thing you support Chelsea, there is a 95% chance you have subzero IQ

Its not about me bragging about mine its acknowledging how low yours is.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2019
kodded:
is Raumdeuter the same person that said that being tall is a talent ?
No, that was one barkabot called ELLLruditor

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:43pm On Jan 10, 2019
PietroRick:
all I'm saying is that the bellotti discussion is far from done. You may have the upper hand now but watch your back..

And no turn me to airmark defence attorney.
My job here is just side talk/observatory grin

Probably Krychokewack discussion is far from done

If a club had bought Belotti when airmakr suggested it that club would have played 2 seasons of unproductive football of 1 open play goal every 9hrs

Morata that they are shouting on his head does not even have 1 goal every 9hrs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2019
raumdeuter:

That is why rational thinking is hard for low IQ people like you, Its not hard to decode.

First thing you support Chelsea, there is a 95% chance you have subzero IQ

Its not about me bragging about mine its acknowledging how low yours is.

All these Chelsea fans, low IQ balderdash are getting stale.

Just accept your L and move on...you'll get over it very soon...i promise.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:51pm On Jan 10, 2019
raumdeuter:

Not ok but it's ok for your useless bag of beans, Benzema, scoring same 1 open play goal in 14hrs of football for the biggest club in the world.

Keep disgracing yourself, oponu apari.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:52pm On Jan 10, 2019
Taguchi:
double standards everywhere

[s]Dayo abeg accept your L on Aguero so some pipu go collect their own on Bellotti relapsi and the best DM in the world "krychokewaaaaak"[/s]

Those who know football wouldn't have issue with my views on Belotti, cos history supports them.

Is Zouma the same Zouma he was, prior to his injury? Is Lallana the same he was before his injury?

Below was what Gattuso said about Belotti;

I’ve always said he’s the one who surprised me most after Sheva,” Gattuso said in his pre-match press conference.

He went through a bad period, but when he’s fit he’s the complete striker. I’ve always liked him, he’s been very good in recent seasons.

Owen never returned to his peak after rushing his injury. If that cant sink in i cant help you.

Quote my post on Krychowiak if you won't find a moment-based clause in it. If Raumdeuter is foolish, it's not a must for him to have followers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2019
PietroRick:

Raumdeuter is looking for accomplices to share his L.

I jump and pass.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:08pm On Jan 10, 2019
raumdeuter:

If a club had bought Belotti when airmakr suggested it that club would have played 2 seasons of unproductive football of 1 open play goal every 9hrs

See stupidity. Because he would have got his ligament damaged too. Enjoy the L Aguero served you, while it lasts.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
airmark:

Those who know football wouldn't have issue with my views on Belotti, cos history supports them.

Is Zouma the same Zouma he was, prior to his injury? Is Lallana the same he was before his injury?

Below was what Gattuso said about Belotti;

I’ve always said he’s the one who surprised me most after Sheva,” Gattuso said in his pre-match press conference.

He went through a bad period, but when he’s fit he’s the complete striker. I’ve always liked him, he’s been very good in recent seasons.

Owen never returned to his peak after rushing his injury. If that cant sink in i cant help you.

Quote my post on Krychowiak if you won't find a moment-based clause in it. If Raumdeuter is foolish, it's not a must for him to have followers.

it very obvious that dayo is wrong for passing such judgement on a legendary striker, one of the best of his generation

on the other hand it is extremely hypocritical of you not to accept your multiple llls expecially on krychowiak's case.how can someone you claimed to be the best DM in the world.. best DM in football suddenly become a monumental flop and spare me that moment based clause matter that one Na Amala you wan turn

and why is it that anyone without a degree from your prestigious CITADEL OF FOOTBALL is either a Dayo's follower, or does not know football

lol@ moment-based clause

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 2:40pm On Jan 10, 2019
Happy Birthday Maurizio Sarri.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2019
I must say I'm glad we didn't buy belotti or lukaku. It was all fun comparing them the first season but all three are flops but the side news is, atleast Morata is marketable.

imagine if we had spent £90m for belotti or lukaku instead of the £58m we paid for Morata. Atleast he would be sold for £40m and we lose 18m not more than what we bought Giroud for.

Not sure Belotti is worth up to £30m, all this italian hype, who is hearing Savic anymore.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:12pm On Jan 10, 2019
Ibime:

Raumdeuter is looking for accomplices to share his L.
I jump and pass.

that L must be big then

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6514) (6515) (6516) (6517) (6518) (6519) (6520) ... (19147) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.