Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6519) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10500336 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6516) (6517) (6518) (6519) (6520) (6521) (6522) ... (19147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:48pm On Jan 10, 2019
raumdeuter:
One person

Krychokewack, Belotti, Bonnuci, David Luiz, Coquelin, Wanyama their career ruined because one 200kg lip mentioned their name

Who knows maybe we can trace the problem of Victor Moses to you or Iheanacho

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You forgot to add Van Dijk, Hazard, Koulibaly, Kante, Kane etc. Shameless apari, dancing nakked grin

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:50pm On Jan 10, 2019
airmark:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
You forgot to add Van Dijk, Hazard, Koulibaly, Kante, Kane etc. Shameless apari, dancing nakked grin

All those you named up there, has any of them won the CL?
Hazard 4 career CL goals,
Maybe the Kante issue this season sef can be traced to you, Suddenly the Kante that covers 80% of the world was removed in a world cup final, is suddenly shaky for Chelsea once you mentioned him

See the players who can trace their misfortune directly to you

Krychowiak, Belotti, Wanyama, Coquelin, Bonnuci, Luiz, Moses, Iheanacho even Conte

You need to soak your lips in Osun river. that lips isnt just big, na misfortune full am

Now that you have mentioned Koulibali thats a 80% chance he will never win the CL in his career

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:01pm On Jan 10, 2019
the way apari they mention CL upandan u go think say Bayern don win pas 1 CL for the past many years.

even me that supports Madrid as well neva even carry d thing for head like that. any small thing CL. small quarrel he will go an mention CL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:03pm On Jan 10, 2019
“We obviously met with Sarri for quite a long time. We had a chat with him. Christian got to meet with him for a bit, and it just felt good.”

-Mark Pulisic; source: New York Times
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 5:04pm On Jan 10, 2019
Hehehe.

Lord have mercy. See digging.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:05pm On Jan 10, 2019
When a Chelsea fan starts saying "Me that supports Madrid" LMAO

These Chelsea fans sha. Special breeds

Attachment to glory na something o. Soon we will start seeing Chelsea fans claim "Me that support Liverpool"

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 10, 2019
Una no dey tire
365 days same old shiit angry
Away from football who else thinks dino melaye is been punished for threatening to rape and beat oluremi tinubu or Na just one of his many atrocities
Cc:larride and others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:15pm On Jan 10, 2019
lordfalcao:
“We obviously met with Sarri for quite a long time. We had a chat with him. Christian got to meet with him for a bit, and it just felt good.”

-Mark Pulisic; source: New York Times

Hazard 2.0
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2019
Agbakolly:
Una no dey tire
Away from football who else thinks dino melaye is been punished for threatening to rape and beat oluremi tinubu or Na just one of his many atrocities

Dino Melaye is just a small fry. The person they will really deal with this next election is Saraki. Dino a small boy who open mouth when his ogas are speaking.

You see how Fayose suddenly went quiet? Those with sense like Wike and Akpabio kept schtum knowing there is no permanent enemy in politics. Wike only limited his attacks to Amaechi.

Been Bruce that keeps running his mouth, he did not learn from Shehu Sani. He better face front soonest before they open his books.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:18pm On Jan 10, 2019
Batshuayi is coming back, our FA cup striker.
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 5:22pm On Jan 10, 2019
Ibime:

Dino Melaye is just a small fry. The person they will really deal with this next election is Saraki. Dino a small boy who open mouth when his ogas are speaking.

You see how Fayose suddenly went quiet? Those with sense like Wike and Akpabio kept schtum knowing there is no permanent enemy in politics. Wike only limited his attacks to Amaechi.

Been Bruce that keeps running his mouth, he did not learn from Shehu Sani. He better face front soonest before they open his books.
na that ffk I they pity,the way he's desperately seeking attention.i just they laff
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 5:32pm On Jan 10, 2019
who is callum Wilson!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRick: 5:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
Dayo don vex sha grin

See misyarns from yesteryears grin.. Chiii
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:02pm On Jan 10, 2019
Agbakolly:
Una no dey tire
Ibime:

Dino and Tinubu are not mates. I am sure Tinubu does not even see him, Do you think Tinubu is bothered about Dino who is singing on facebook? That is Fayose, Ben Bruce, FFK level.

You think that is the type of Tinubu politics? Thats like Student Union politics. Na Dino and Sowore be mates for politics

Dinos problem is with Yaya Bello. They are mates in age and politics
Yaya is trying to show him that he is the number 1 in Kogi. Every problem Dino has is from Kogi even his attempted recall is a Yahaya Bello thing

Saraki and Atiku by extension is the targets next election and they want to demystify him in Kwara and retire Atiku in Nigerian politics.
Saraki bit more than he could chew with him hijacking the Senate. If not that Buhari is slow, and is believing that he wont play dirty in Nigeria politics. Can Saraki try that type of move with Obasanjo?

A president and ruling party, and he hijacked the legislative and made himself an opposition within the same party

Saraki alone is a small fry to Tinubu but he was used as the front for the Atiku faction. APC was mainly Buhari CPC, Tinubu ACN and PDP defectors led by Atiku. All the Atiku people are back to PDP.

The real war is between Tinubu and Atiku (though they are both guymen who know whatsup and will probably get back after election)

Saraki didn't pull that senate move alone, he did it with Atikus backing, And it was a way of Atiku checkmating Tinubus influence over Buhari

If you notice Buhari has even pulled back and the election back and forth is Tinubu vs Atiku

All those Wike Akpabio know how to go back and beg. See all the SE governors plus Ekweremadu sef are playing it safe sitting on the fence.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:17pm On Jan 10, 2019
raumdeuter:

[s]
All those you named up there, has any of them won the CL?
Hazard 4 career CL goals,
Maybe the Kante issue this season sef can be traced to you, Suddenly the Kante that covers 80% of the world was removed in a world cup final, is suddenly shaky for Chelsea once you mentioned him

See the players who can trace their misfortune directly to you

Krychowiak, Belotti, Wanyama, Coquelin, Bonnuci, Luiz, Moses, Iheanacho even Conte

You need to soak your lips in Osun river. that lips isnt just big, na misfortune full am

Now that you have mentioned Koulibali thats a 80% chance he will never win the CL in his career[/s]

Any attacker from England that sodomised your useless defender, you hate. Pained m0f0.

Aguero and calamious Boathand, like me and you in one picture. cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:19pm On Jan 10, 2019
BlueAngel444:
Batshuayi is coming back, our FA cup striker.

grin

Ok, that guy is not serious though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:24pm On Jan 10, 2019
airmark:

Any attacker from England that sodomised your useless defender, you hate. Pained m0f0.

This is a world cup final where Boateng molested Aguero in particular. While Boateng has a CL and world cup medal he ensured Aguero remained without
[img]https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/dejected-sergio-aguero-of-argentina-looks-on-after-being-defeated-by-picture-id452114172[/img]

Below are images of Boateng stuffing his schlong down Agueros throat

[img]https://data1.ibtimes.co.in/cache-img-1200-765/en/full/527732/1405321735_germany-vs-argentina.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2019
raumdeuter:

This is a world cup final where Boateng molested Aguero in particular. While Boateng has a CL and world cup medal he ensured Aguero remained without

Below are images of Boateng stuffing his schlong down Agueros throat

Why did Boathand put hands on his head, as if Aguero stole his German passport? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2019
airmark:

Why did Boathand put hands on his head, as if Aguero stole his German passport? cheesy

Aguero did his own to qualify from the group stage behind Boatengs team

Boateng did his own to win the biggest match in football history
[img]https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/sergio-aguero-of-argentina-is-tackled-by-jerome-boateng-of-germany-picture-id452121812[/img]
Is Aguero about to cry here at the world cup final

Hands on waist, was he modeling?

[img]https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/dejected-sergio-aguero-of-argentina-looks-on-after-being-defeated-by-picture-id452114172[/img]

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:39pm On Jan 10, 2019
airmark:

While I am lifting the biggest trophy like Boateng

You are in perpetual endless sorrow
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8470842_boakun_jpegc1dfc184bbf21ed9c7348d205ea55e0e
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8470844_boatkun_jpegc374c5b4337725f523e7c191914382f0
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 6:50pm On Jan 10, 2019
Agbakolly:
Una no dey tire

Just as Dayo said, Dino problem is with Yahaya Bello who I heard was once friends with Dino before he became governor. If the FG really wants to get Dino, they would have done that since, I believe Buhari is just trying to behave like a democrat that’s why he’s allowing all sorts within the party. I believe if Buhari wins second term, he would have learn some valuable lessons.

All politics is local and since Dino and Bello are on supremacy battle, one will have to bend for the other. Dino might probably not return to the senate in 2019. He’s a small fry compared to Tinubu. He’s the architect of his own problem. They are all trying to be like Reno, that one that has refused to come to Nigeria but tweeting away in Yankee. 2019 will retire a lot of these paperweight politicians.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:58pm On Jan 10, 2019
airmark:

Ok, that guy is not serious though.
our batsman grin.

but that Valencia has serious problems. even their striker Rodrigo is having a bad season. whatever affected that team affected him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:05pm On Jan 10, 2019
I hope Pulisic has not disgraced boateng before he becomes Dayo's new hated player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:23pm On Jan 10, 2019
larride:

Just as Dayo said, Dino problem is with Yahaya Bello who I heard was once friends with Dino before he became governor. If the FG really wants to get Dino, they would have done that since, I believe Buhari is just trying to behave like a democrat that’s why he’s allowing all sorts within the party. I believe if Buhari wins second term, he would have learn some valuable lessons.

All politics is local and since Dino and Bello are on supremacy battle, one will have to bend for the other. Dino might probably not return to the senate in 2019. He’s a small fry compared to Tinubu. He’s the architect of his own problem. They are all trying to be like Reno, that one that has refused to come to Nigeria but tweeting away in Yankee. 2019 will retire a lot of these paperweight politicians.

All those FFK, Dino, Reno Bruce are jesters . Nigerian politics is not on facebook and twitter, when most of the people you are talking to are abroad or wont vote. The real politics is with market women, Okada riders, artians and civil servants who dont know what twitter is.

If I remember correctly After Saraki pulled the Senate coup, the first person he went to visit was Atiku

I think it will still be hard to remove Saraki completely in Kwara. Presidency Senate and governorship on the line for him. Saraki might win 2 and lose 1

I think he/PDP will win the Senate, win the governorship(if it doesnt go to rerun) and lose the presidency.
Senate and Presidency are on the same day.

Why Governorship is dicey is because on the dates and Other SW states are also close races like Ogun, Oyo. so the possibility of having everyone in Kwara is low

The way to make him lose governorship is for APC to get into a rerun so that all FG forces can be deployed on one day against Sarakis forces Then all the SW states who are not having governorship races can deploy all their forces and money to Kwara
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 7:46pm On Jan 10, 2019
That was how PDP were boasting in 2015.

Naija has been hijacked. Its in total mess. Na only hope we dey hope.

Abeg mk una go to ball na. All these political gist fit cause depression.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:33pm On Jan 10, 2019
Dayo you no dey tire? grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2019
airmark:

I was at this match at Etihad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:56pm On Jan 10, 2019
BikeMan:
but this is not pointing to the fact that he lost any kind of form, even in Pep's first season he didn't struggle, was still in top 3 highest scorers if i'm not wrong.
the truth is that aguero performed below his own standard, Just like hazard did in 2015/2016 that made some people[even chelsea fans] to call him names; like one season wonder.

Because raumdeuter have never rated aguero, it was easy for him to say that he was finished then. Even till now he still continues to find a way to slander aguero, but the young keeps shaming him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 9:00pm On Jan 10, 2019
BlueAngel444:
I hope Pulisic has not disgraced boateng before he becomes Dayo's new hated player.
pulisic is overrated,na shirt make una buy the guy,just watch out next season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 9:03pm On Jan 10, 2019
Apart from gerd muller no striker in Bayern's history is better than aguero grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2019
nihilistjnr

If you are looking for the reason Liverpool is keeping so many clean sheets

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:16pm On Jan 10, 2019
madrid5:
Apart from gerd muller no striker in Bayern's history is better than aguero grin

Can we check the CL scorers chart or world cup scorers to confirm or we should just take your word for it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6516) (6517) (6518) (6519) (6520) (6521) (6522) ... (19147) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ezra01(m), LordAdam16, Griffon(m), CallTheCops(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.