Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,959 members, 7,810,650 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6532) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10439513 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6529) (6530) (6531) (6532) (6533) (6534) (6535) ... (19110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 12:40am On Jan 12, 2019
raumdeuter:

What?
Check again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:42am On Jan 12, 2019
pamcode:
This is from the page you posted.

On the same page showed he has been playing youth football from an early age

] In 1991, his parents also travelled to France; first to Vannes and then, in 1993, setting in Antony in the Paris suburbs, at which point the 15-year-old Drogba returned to live with them and his siblings.[19] It was here that he began playing team football more frequently, joining a local youth side. Drogba then joined the semi-professional club Levallois, gaining a reputation as a prolific scorer in the youth team and impressing the coach with his professional attitude. His performances earned him a place in the senior squad but despite scoring in his debut, the 18-year-old Ivorian failed to make an impression on Jacques Loncar, the first team coach.

If he was good enough he could have been drafted into an academy

Bottom line when Luakku was already struggling as a teen in EPL Drogba was still in second division

In less games Lukaku has overtaken Drogbas EPL scoring records
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:42am On Jan 12, 2019
raumdeuter:

Lewandoski in a CL semi final smashed 4 goals vs the best team in Europe Real Madrid. Eder was not even a starter

Now that you have been disgraced as usual will you seek cure for your huge lips that curses everything is spews
were they the best team in Europe when he smashed four past them? Just asking
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:43am On Jan 12, 2019
Greatihex:
were they the best team in Europe when he smashed four past them? Just asking

They had 9 CL titles at that time and no one was close to them, they have made the CL semi regularly.

Lewandoski became the first player to score 4 goals in a CL semi final game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:45am On Jan 12, 2019
raumdeuter:

Which metric makes them better?

Example what metric makes Zidane better than DelPiero or Totti in your own opinion
i cannot say because i didn't follow their career.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:45am On Jan 12, 2019
with Fabregas finally at Monaco, have Chelsea secured the signing of a new midfielder

Barella or Paredes or someone else.

still waiting for striker update, barca have joined those interested in Morata shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:48am On Jan 12, 2019
BlueAngel444:
with Fabregas finally at Monaco, have Chelsea secured the signing of a new midfielder

Barella or Paredes or someone else.

still waiting for striker update, barca have joined those interested in Morata shocked

And Henry at Monaco has declared interest in Batsman

Looks like we are.doing a lot of our summer business in January
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:50am On Jan 12, 2019
raumdeuter:

They had 9 CL titles at that time and no one was close to them, they have made the CL semi regularly.

Lewandoski became the first player to score 4 goals in a CL semi final game
is 7 not close to 9? Ac Milan had 7
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:52am On Jan 12, 2019
Greatihex:
is 7 not close to 9? Ac Milan had 7

AC Milan has dropped in form at that time. The closest to them were bayern with 4 and Barcelona with 4
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:56am On Jan 12, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:58am On Jan 12, 2019

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:00am On Jan 12, 2019
Ibime:

And Henry at Monaco has declared interest in Batsman

Looks like we are.doing a lot of our summer business in January

yea not only Monaco.

and the number of fringe players leaving, a good sign for fresh things.

moses > Fulham or or somewhere
Cahill > √√ somewhere else (this summer we will likely sign a new cb)

zcosta > Lazio

its just Drinkwater, there seems to be nothing on that guy (still injured I guess) this are the only ones part of the first team that are leaving.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:01am On Jan 12, 2019
raumdeuter:

AC Milan has dropped in form at that time. The closest to them were bayern with 4 and Barcelona with 4
wait, was Madrid a top club?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:02am On Jan 12, 2019
Greatihex:
wait, was Madrid a top club?

Yes made back to back CL semis in 2011 and 2012
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:15am On Jan 12, 2019
raumdeuter:

Lewandoski in a CL semi final smashed 4 goals vs the best team in Europe Real Madrid. Eder was not even a starter

Now that you have been disgraced as usual will you seek cure for your huge lips that curses everything is spews

You must be foolish to have compared a trophy-winning goal to semifinal goals that fetched your Lewandowski no medal.

Show me Lewandowski's cup-winning goal for his national team, or in a bigger game than Eder's, then we can talk.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:28am On Jan 12, 2019
raumdeuter:

But you told us few days ago that Madrid was not considered a top team when they were still waiting for the la decima

Airmark, please can you help me dig it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:34am On Jan 12, 2019
"I think so. Why not?" Sarri replied when asked if Chelsea would beat England. "I didn't see anything of the World Cup. I didn't see a match in the World Cup. I don't like the national teams because there isn't anything to learn.

Tomorrow they will call people like him to vote for world best player. Can this idiot watch a game just for the fun of it?

https://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/sarri-believes-chelsea-would-beat-england-in-a-one-off-game/ys3d13fxqk1v1tyxj6kg47hhw
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:17am On Jan 12, 2019
BikeMan:
I'm a better winger than this Willian and I can't even play 30mins. Marina, are you mad?? sad
How are you better and still posting on NL and above all can't play 30 mins? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BykeLaByke: 2:25am On Jan 12, 2019
Raumdeuter's sheer indefatigability to go on with these debates should be applauded abeg. cheesy

Covering all lines like 2010 Cambiasso. cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:21am On Jan 12, 2019
Chelsea are prepared to accept Bayern Munich’s offer for Callum Hudson-Odoi if they agree to insert a buy-back clause into the transfer, according to reports.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 4:29am On Jan 12, 2019
Emaprince:
So dayo have been clearly beaten to a pulp in Lampard vs iniesta debate... That he gave up the argument and switched to Drogba vs lukaku.

He doesn't want to hear anything about Lampard and Iniesta again. Lmao

Beaten to a pulp? You don't seem like a newbie here, so you should have witnessed some of the Lampard vs Iniesta's debate where Ibime was dragged through the gutters.

The both players are as good as retired, so we can't be having the same argument over and over again, bringing up the same old points all over. I even went as far as posting the technical team report on Iniesta describing why he was given Best player in Euro 2012 despite his low numbers. But Ibime no gree oh, he say na him know football pass.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 4:48am On Jan 12, 2019
Here is what the best coach in town (Sarri) has to say about the prolific (some Chelsea folks rolling the eyes right now. Lol) winger (Willian). His words not mine except well, y'all know and can coach/manage better and are actually managing a team right now. I'm guessing some here can't manage themselves talk less of a whole team. Sarri is not a favorite of mine (rarely agree with him, on this I do agree) but hey he knows better right?

Anyways....

"I think he can do better, he can do better because of his potential but he is really very important to us, so I think it is impossible to lose him in January."

While you are at it, see below
[img]https://imgur.com/a/x4Qff64[/img]

The above tells me 3 things.
1. So far, he is key to this team until a better replacement is found.
2. Y'all just hating for the sake of it.
3. Argue with your piano keyboard grin

It's a weekend, so haters have a great day. I'm off to the pool and to sing the "meh meh meh" song with my kid. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:06am On Jan 12, 2019
raumdeuter:

Is it history that matters or what is happening currently?

5yrs is a more accurate indication of current status than what happened 40yrs ago

That is the reason why Chelsea is considered a stronger team than Nottingham Forest CURRENTLY

When Madrid did not win the CL for about 30yrs no one considered them a top team

Which is the stronger team in Europe currently AC Milan or Barcelona?
raumdeuter:

[quote author=raumdeuter post=74241788]

How come you are telling us now that Madrid is a top team. Which one should we take. Mr always right/intelligent
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 12, 2019
raumdeuter:

Iniesta is a central midfielder and not an Attacking midfielder. His job is to control the game and retain possesion

Barcelonas front 3 are the ones responsible for the goals and assist load
Iniesta is an AM.baba even pes and fifa will be looking at u like a fool right now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:20am On Jan 12, 2019
homesteady:

The both players are as good as retired, so we can't be having the same argument over and over again, bringing up the same old points all over. I even went as far as posting the technical team report on Iniesta describing why he was given Best player in Euro 2012 despite his low numbers. But Ibime no gree oh, he say na him know football pass.

Same way FIFA produced technical report justifying Messi's bogus golden ball at 2014 World Cup.

A tournament-winning attacking midfielder without a single goal or single assist, being carried along like Olivier Giroud.

At least Messi had the decency to reject his award through his body language, while Iniesta was grinning throughout the robbery.

You be thief (I no be thief)
You be robber (I no be robber)

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:23am On Jan 12, 2019
simonjassy:

Iniesta is an AM.baba even pes and fifa will be looking at u like a fool right now.

Let him keep peddling that lie.

Iniesta must have been a CM in Euro 2012 where he played as a left winger and produced no goal and no assist as usual.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 12, 2019
Ibime:

Let him keep peddling that lie.

Iniesta must have been a CM in Euro 2012 where he played as a left winger and produced no goal and no assist as usual.

in 4-3-3 playing with 3 flat CMFs would be problematic.so most coaches stick with either 2 DMs and an AMF.or 1 dmf and 2 amfs but the most optimal would be 1 dmf, a cmf and an amf.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 12, 2019
Lampard overall is a better player than iniesta is(no offense to barca fans.) but i think the reason why people wont see this is because one played for chelsea(a not so great team) and the other played for barca.personally i feel iniesta has been given more credit than he deserves when compared to lampard.
Sadly,football is a team sport and players who cant boast of tangible deeds can also be winners,morata is a good case here.If I were to pick my favorite barca midfield players, Iniesta Would be 3rd sitting behind xavi and the quiet but highly efficient busquets.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:03am On Jan 12, 2019
Just like FSB said, willian is our third best performing player and our second best attacker according to whoscore.

Seems Sarri ain't crazy wanting to keep Willian (before we end up with another Costa-Morata case)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 9:18am On Jan 12, 2019
FBS:
Here is what the best coach in town (Sarri) has to say about the prolific (some Chelsea folks rolling the eyes right now. Lol) winger (Willian). His words not mine except well, y'all know and can coach/manage better and are actually managing a team right now. I'm guessing some here can't manage themselves talk less of a whole team. Sarri is not a favorite of mine (rarely agree with him, on this I do agree) but hey he knows better right?

Anyways....

"I think he can do better, he can do better because of his potential but he is really very important to us, so I think it is impossible to lose him in January."

While you are at it, see below
[img]https://imgur.com/a/x4Qff64[/img]

The above tells me 3 things.
1. So far, he is key to this team until a better replacement is found.
2. Y'all just hating for the sake of it.
3. Argue with your piano keyboard grin

It's a weekend, so haters have a great day. I'm off to the pool and to sing the "meh meh meh" song with my kid. Shalom.
Unlimited22 oga Sarri has spoketh. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:31am On Jan 12, 2019
Lana1:
Unlimited22 oga Sarri has spoketh. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Willian has Marina Granovskaia's nudes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 9:37am On Jan 12, 2019
Ibime:

Same way FIFA produced technical report justifying Messi's bogus golden ball at 2014 World Cup.

A tournament-winning attacking midfielder without a single goal or single assist, being carried along like Olivier Giroud.

At least Messi had the decency to reject his award through his body language, while Iniesta was grinning throughout the robbery.

You be thief (I no be thief)
You be robber (I no be robber)

According to Whoscored.com, Messi was the best player, so isn't it just natural for a 'Technical' team to pick him as the best player?

You have started peddling lies this morning to make your claim sweeter abi? He had an assist.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6529) (6530) (6531) (6532) (6533) (6534) (6535) ... (19110) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: youngZee23, BlueMann, Shegzdave, LORDLARGE(m), dcrested(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.