Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,314 members, 7,839,509 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6626) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10638437 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6623) (6624) (6625) (6626) (6627) (6628) (6629) ... (19288) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 1:29pm On Jan 30, 2019
popizaino:

Not talking about now.what am saying is that conte met a quality Chelsea squad irrespective of the position Chelsea finished before he met them.

Who are the quality players?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2019
raumdeuter:

Batsuayi in not here currently, Morata has been sold and who is Tammy?

Your options are Higuain and Giroud when Piatek was sold for under 40M. Didnt Arsenal buy Auba as a starter in winter, Didn't Liverpool buy Suarez in winter, Didnt Man Utd buy Evra and Vidic in winter

Piatek isn't Suarez or Auba and neither is Chelsea Arsenal or Liverpool.

have u even asked urself how transfer decisions come about. its not always just about money. Piatek might have wanted to stay in Italy. and besides we didnt buy Higuain undecided

like I said it would be silly to add Piatek to the list of batshuayi, Morata and Tammy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:35pm On Jan 30, 2019
BlueAngel444:
please do mention the first XI conte met grin

Diego costa
Eden hazard
Cresc fabregas
Nemanja matic
Willian
Pedro Rodriguez
Salah——(on loan)
John Terry
Gary cahill
Azlipculeta
Ivanovic
Curtois
John Mikel obi

You want more ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
BlueAngel444:

is that why he is shameless enough to be complaining about his fixtures when people like OGS and Sarri haven't even made a peep.

You do know that excuse u give for Pep's first season doesn't hold water, it's not like Conte managed 10games less than pep than season not sure it was even up to 5 self.

but when u have 4CBs and 4full backs that can make the defence of almost all of the top 6. with 6 attacking players that can do likewise: Silva, Sane, Sterling, Mahrez, Augero, Gabriel

such excuses are just downright lame.

Is OGS in Carling cup? Since December Pep has played 3 Carling cup games. Why will Sarri complain when he is 4th, 6 points behind Pep despite playing the same schedule

In Contes first season Guardiola played the CL traveling all over Europe, Conte did not. He was at home chilling. Suddenly players people used to laugh at like Stones Otamendi, injured Kompany, Zinchenko, Delph will make the defence of top 6 teams?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:37pm On Jan 30, 2019
BlueAngel444:

Piatek isn't Suarez or Auba and neither is Chelsea Arsenal or Liverpool.

have u even asked urself how transfer decisions come about. its not always just about money. Piatek might have wanted to stay in Italy. and besides we didnt buy Higuain undecided

like I said it would be silly to add Piatek to the list of batshuayi, Morata and Tammy.

Is Batsuyai Morata or Tammy in the team currently? or how are they benefitting Chelsea currently?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 1:42pm On Jan 30, 2019
LastDance:
I am a Barcelona fan and blood, it is not like i am here to cause trouble but the title of this thread is shameful and disgraceful.

Chelsea official thread then 2018 FA cup winner, lmao hahahahahahaha like seriously?

Not premiership winner or champions league winner.

FA cup winner and the fans are proud about it.

Tufiakwa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can not even imaging The Barcelona thread to be modified with copa del rey winner, lol

The person that modified it will be shot with a sniper from a distance or beheaded for humiliating my club.
Bwahahahahaha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
raumdeuter:

Without playing in Europe that's an easy task. When he added Europe to it we saw the result. Conte finished 5th

Just like klopp this season bowing out of domestic competition
To each coach, his priority. Klopp has ambitions of winning the Premier League this season and probably getting a good CL finish.
Conte won the league in his fist season and reached the final of the FA cup with mostly average players. That's not an easy feat in any way.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 2:01pm On Jan 30, 2019
popizaino:

Diego costa
Eden hazard
Cresc fabregas
Nemanja matic
Willian
Pedro Rodriguez
Salah——(on loan)
John Terry
Gary cahill
Azlipculeta
Ivanovic
Curtois
John Mikel obi

You want more ?
The back four of Ivanovic, Terry, Cahill and Azpilicueta(Played out of position) na quality?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 2:06pm On Jan 30, 2019
omo see the way they ignore the up barkaa nuisance grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
DExponential:

To each coach, his priority. Klopp has ambitions of winning the Premier League this season and probably getting a good CL finish.
Conte won the league in his fist season and reached the final of the FA cup with mostly average players. That's not an easy feat in any way.

Coaches can be compared fairly if they play similar number of games not when Conte didnt play Europe and Klopp ensured he went out of all domestic cups at first stage

How is it a fair competition when one team is playing about 60 games and a so called rival is playing 45 or less
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:11pm On Jan 30, 2019
DExponential:

The back four of Ivanovic, Terry, Cahill and Azpilicueta(Played out of position) na quality?

Your excuses doesn’t hold, they are all defenders and should be versatile enough to be able to play any position at the back.let me even agree with you they are not quality why are you not making excuse for Delph that occupied the left back too for guardiola?

Delph that played out of position for man city nah quality too?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:28pm On Jan 30, 2019
popizaino:

Your excuses doesn’t hold, they are all defenders and should be versatile enough to be able to play any position at the back.let me even agree with you they are not quality why are you not making excuse for Delph that occupied the left back too for guardiola?

Or Zinchenko or Danilo or Stones or Otamendi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 30, 2019
sod09:
that snub can make one contemplate suicide cheesy grin..

For him mind,he was gonna shake some table cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:42pm On Jan 30, 2019
raumdeuter:

Is OGS in Carling cup? Since December Pep has played 3 Carling cup games. Why will Sarri complain when he is 4th, 6 points behind Pep despite playing the same schedule

In Contes first season Guardiola played the CL traveling all over Europe, Conte did not. He was at home chilling. Suddenly players people used to laugh at like Stones Otamendi, injured Kompany, Zinchenko, Delph will make the defence of top 6 teams?

Pochettino is not complaining.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
Leyqute:

Unlike Pep, he didn’t buy anybody in the summer and he just exited two competitions majorly because his squad is tired and there’s no fresh players to replace dead legs.

I don’t hear him complaining.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 2:48pm On Jan 30, 2019
popizaino:

I no come here to do Conte vs Guardiola argument. I simply asked if the back four listed above was quality. How much quality was there in Chelsea's squad at that time?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:03pm On Jan 30, 2019
Leyqute:

Why will he complain when he has said he doesnt need to win trophies, he only needs to make top 4 Only coaches trying to win complain. If your goal is to mark attendance and not repeat in school, will you complain about you having to write 5 exams in the same day while your rival has2

And he is out of 2 domestic competitions already and sitting behind Pep in the league.

Pep is in 4 comps and still the only challenger to the league title
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:11pm On Jan 30, 2019
DExponential:

I no come here to do Conte vs Guardiola argument. I simply asked if the back four listed above was quality. How much quality was there in Chelsea's squad at that time?

How much quality was in the backline of Sagna, Managala, Kompany, Clichy vs Ivanovic, Terry, Cahill Azpi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lateefGRDT(m): 3:37pm On Jan 30, 2019
See..

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 3:43pm On Jan 30, 2019
lateefGRDT:
See..
Yet one of these managers has been sacked in his last 3 clubs and is currently unemployed while the other is 2nd in his league.

There's only one fraud in this pic and it's definitely not the bald man.

Overrated Iberian Sam Allerdyce!

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
Lana1:
Yet one of these managers has been sacked in his last 3 clubs and is currently unemployed while the other is 2nd in his league.

There's only one fraud in this pic and it's definitely not the bald man.

Overrated Iberian Sam Allerdyce!

That stats table just proves that JM was ONCE an exceptional manager. Sadly however, his peak was 14yrs ago.
He was unable to adapt and that’s why his clubs keep dropping him like a bad habit.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:48pm On Jan 30, 2019
raumdeuter:

Why will he complain when he has said he doesnt need to win trophies, he only needs to make top 4 Only coaches trying to win complain. If your goal is to mark attendance and not repeat in school, will you complain about you having to write 5 exams in the same day while your rival has2

And he is out of 2 domestic competitions already and sitting behind Pep in the league.

Pep is in 4 comps and still the only challenger to the league title

LOOoL

See reply.

Someone played competition from the beginning and lost in the semi final to Chelsea. He also competed in FA cup and lost to crystal palace as his star players are out injured. And to save face from the embarrassment, he said he’s still doing well despite the exits- something the media pounced on.

Lemme ask you this- If he doesn’t want to win trophies, why not flunk out right from the beginning? Or was he discouraged because UeFA changed laws concerning the coefficients?

No worry o. Your Amala is turninoniown. Autopilot lo wa

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LastDance: 3:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
sod09:
Duh!!!!
It was not my intention to visit this Thursday night football club.
It was the heading that got my attention.

I am sure drogba and lampard will be crying everyday to see what Chelsea have become.

If you guys can be happy with FA cup then i am not suprise your dreams and targets this season is to finish above Manchester united in the league table.

You can just imagine, tufiakwa!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 4:27pm On Jan 30, 2019
krattoss:
that snub can make one contemplate suicide cheesy grin..

For him mind,he was gonna shake some table cheesy
imagine him breezing out of no where just to gain attention

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 4:30pm On Jan 30, 2019
lateefGRDT:
See..
but apari pundit said he's rubbishing epl
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 4:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
LastDance:
Duh!!!!
It was not my intention to visit this Thursday night football club.
It was the heading that got my attention.

I am sure drogba and lampard will be crying everyday to see what Chelsea have become.

If you guys can be happy with FA cup then i am not suprise your dreams and targets this season is to finish above Manchester united in the league table.

You can just imagine, tufiakwa!!!!!!!!!!!!
I support you man cool
Anything to annoy the shepkites

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:16pm On Jan 30, 2019
Leyqute:

LOOoL

See reply.

Someone played competition from the beginning and lost in the semi final to Chelsea. He also competed in FA cup and lost to crystal palace as his star players are out injured. And to save face from the embarrassment, he said he’s still doing well despite the exits- something the media pounced on.

Lemme ask you this- If he doesn’t want to win trophies, why not flunk out right from the beginning? Or was he discouraged because UeFA changed laws concerning the coefficients?

No worry o. Your Amala is turninoniown. Autopilot lo wa

Pochetinno himself said he is not playing to get trophies, Only those playing for trophies will be under pressure.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
sod09:
but apari pundit said he's rubbishing epl

Highest points, Highest goals, Highest goal difference among other records
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
DExponential:

Every player I listed there were quality players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2019
popizaino:

Use the same excuse for man city and guardiola and don’t tell us how he met a team a team that finished in the semifinals previously.
Why shouldn't i tell you that they finished in the semis narrowly losing to the eventual winners?.
Just tell me why? or does it rubbish your claims?.if chelsea had that much quality despite finishing 10th,why then did guardiola reject us even when we offered him the job 1st?,or is it possible that pep,a top coach could not see the quality that you saw in chelsea?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 30, 2019
raumdeuter:

If we are talking about facts alone

Ederson, Walker, Danilo Stones, KdB, Fernandinho all started the FA cup(while Liverpool were resting) and yesterday
Pep picked his team himself,the rest are just excuses on your part.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2019
raumdeuter:

Without playing in Europe that's an easy task. When he added Europe to it we saw the result. Conte finished 5th

Just like klopp this season bowing out of domestic competition
lol without playing in europe as if chelsea qualified for any european cup,why didn't the teams that did not qualify for european cups in other top leagues win their league.Chelsea resurgence came after 3-1 abi 3-0 loss to arsenal.as if chelsea did not play in the fa and carabao cups.
where did arsenal,mancity,tottenham get eliminated in the cl during that season ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6623) (6624) (6625) (6626) (6627) (6628) (6629) ... (19288) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: wman(m), AirBay, KingAzubuike(f), swiz123(m), Ihebu4chelsea(m), forgiveness and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.