Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,368 members, 7,868,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:18 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10767542 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19285) (19286) (19287) (19288) (19289) (19290) (19291) ... (19457) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tesenak20: 6:10pm On May 24
lordfalcao:
if Italian league is the standard to rate a top coach, I will pass
It is obvious you don't have any basis for talking or rating.

A league whose performance across all continental competitions improved to the point of their been granted 5 slots for next season's UEFA CL irrespective of Atalanta's eventual emergence as Europa League winners should be accorded utmost respect.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Katcall: 6:14pm On May 24
lordfalcao:
imagine.

Na the top coaches be this?
how about sam allardyce, gattuso, benitez, herve renard, fabio capello
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:15pm On May 24
Katcall:
how about sam allardyce, gattuso, benitez, herve renard, fabio capello
na the type of coaches people like whodeyhouse dy look for
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tesenak20: 6:16pm On May 24
lordfalcao:
if Italian league is the standard to rate a top coach, I will pass
We talk with evidence. The reason you see English PREMIERSHIP above Italian SERIE A is due to the 5year ranking system.
If you take only the 2023/24season into cognizance you will see ITALIAN SERIE A is NUMBER ONE, GERMAN BUNDESLIGA IS NUMBER TWO AND ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP IS NUMBER THREE.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:43pm On May 24
Tesenak20:

We talk with evidence. The reason you see English PREMIERSHIP above Italian SERIE A is due to the 5year ranking system.
If you take only the 2023/24season into cognizance you will see ITALIAN SERIE A is NUMBER ONE, GERMAN BUNDESLIGA IS NUMBER TWO AND ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP IS NUMBER THREE.
we do not need those Italian coaches
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:01pm On May 24
๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Excl: young Nigerian striker Ibrahim Hafiz Umar (18) on the verge of joining Chelsea after very positive trial with the Academy.

Chelsea are closing in on deal with Ojodu City Academy to decide whether they want to loan Hafiz to Strasbourg or sign him for #CFC.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tesenak20: 7:07pm On May 24
lordfalcao:
we do not need those Italian coaches
You represent yourself.
Vialli, Di Matteo, Ancelotti, Conte all posted decent performances while at the coaching helm with Chelsea.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:10pm On May 24
Real reason Chelsea sacked Pochetinno is to pressure united into sacking their manager thereby affecting their chancing to win FA Cup ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 7:22pm On May 24
lordfalcao:
the once that was sacked, picked their experience from where?

Which one of them was sacked ??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:23pm On May 24
BlueMann:
But I don't understand this Xavi situation o...shebi the man wanted to leave some weeks ago? So why beg him to stay only to fire him immediately after?

So now he has "sacked" instead of "resigned" on his CV.

He spoke up about their lack of funds and that angered the President. Spirit of Whodeyhouse entered him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:26pm On May 24
TrebleChamp:
Why is John Terry not making himself available for appointment as Chelsea Manager?

Ferdinand brothers have locked Terry out of both coaching and media career

Lowkey, Terry has been blackballed.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 7:27pm On May 24
Goroud to retire from international footbsll after Euro .. top guy , underrated.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jokerman(m): 7:48pm On May 24
Jose Mourinho back to Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:50pm On May 24
This kid refuses to join bodo glimt first team for a trial at Chelsea and he won ,I criticized his decision ar first but itโ€™s looking like a win win for him ,he might be playing for Chelsea second team or he will be loaned out

He looks like a fighter who knows what he is looking for

Wishing him nothing but the best

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:55pm On May 24
Ellexy:
You never see anything

grin grin grin
e clear for your eye bah grin

Both clubs na mumu
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:01pm On May 24
kingBolton:

Boehly and co turned this club into a circus in 24 months.
We went from signing champions League , world cup, league winning managers to getting linked with clowns.
It's the one they call "Ikenna" that is hilarious grin grin grin

Who did this to us?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tesenak20: 8:02pm On May 24
lordfalcao:
why are you crying over the board's opinion then?
You seem to talk without direction. Simone Inzaghi and Edin Terzic are both young per se same as Thiago Motta.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:21pm On May 24
๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Unai Emery wants Ross Barkley at Aston Villa as heโ€™s convinced could be quality addition for his midfield. Villa are confident to get it done with their manager pushing for it.

So Ross Barkley go play champions league next season, I wish him well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:23pm On May 24
Tesenak20:

You represent yourself.
Vialli, Di Matteo, Ancelotti, Conte all posted decent performances while at the coaching helm with Chelsea.
you forget Sarri that won Europa league

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 8:36pm On May 24
Skimpledawg:

It's the one they call "Ikenna" that is hilarious grin grin grin

Who did this to us?
ikemefuna grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:41pm On May 24
drisham:

Which one of them was sacked ??
pochettino, lampard, Potter, all had top flight experiences and ended up sacked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:46pm On May 24
We need a prolific striker but these fools at Stamford bridge want to cough out like 60m on Olise and probably later go for another mediocre 35m striker. angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 8:51pm On May 24
๐Ÿšจ ๐—•๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—ž๐—œ๐—ก๐—š: Chelsea are set to make a move to sign Michael Olise this summer..โœ…๐Ÿฅถ
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 8:52pm On May 24
BlueAngel444:
that statement is made when you no follow watch the season matches.

I haven't even mentioned Enzo Maresca at all, some prefer him to McKenna. I only gave McKenna credit because of the results he has in his short career. If you don't follow matches at least follow my posts, my preference is Amorim. Yes I would accept McKenna if given the job.

I didn't shout Pochout I left after Poch decided to play practical as season started. He changed the formation, changed starting line up. Who does that? Then obviously the team started struggling as he kept changing and experimenting while the team was failing. It's like he was using them to practice his theories.
Pochettino is a lifelong Tottenham loyalist, and he made sure we didn't finish above them in the Premier League table grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 9:10pm On May 24
MorataFC:
Pochettino is a lifelong Tottenham loyalist, and he made sure we didn't finish above them in the Premier League table grin

Losing 2016/2017 epl title to Chelsea really pain Pochettino,man was on a revenge mission ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 9:10pm On May 24
MorataFC:

Losing 2016/2017 epl title to Chelsea really pain Pochettino,man was on a revenge mission ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 9:17pm On May 24
airmark:
We need a prolific striker but these fools at Stamford bridge want to cough out like 60m on Olise and probably later go for another mediocre 35m striker. angry

Bros, I support. Dude will improve the team. Although, I understand your point though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:21pm On May 24
Vischy:
๐Ÿšจ ๐—•๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—ž๐—œ๐—ก๐—š: Chelsea are set to make a move to sign Michael Olise this summer..โœ…๐Ÿฅถ

These people are building a hospital

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:27pm On May 24
Chelsea still want Olise. They will have to sell one of Madueke, Mudryk or Sterling. (@TheSecretScout_) #CFC

easy ship Sterling and madueke
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:30pm On May 24
Ibime:

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† More remote workers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:33pm On May 24
Vischy:

Another game changing player after Palmer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 9:34pm On May 24
Ibime:

Our scout should stop listening to our fans!

(1) (2) (3) ... (19285) (19286) (19287) (19288) (19289) (19290) (19291) ... (19457) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: PendragonVII, bolu96(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.