Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6723) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10519508 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6720) (6721) (6722) (6723) (6724) (6725) (6726) ... (19155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:01pm On Feb 13, 2019
nateevs:
Zidane eh? It will be apparent soon. I hear Zidane can make Willian score 20 goals a season. This 5h1t never ends. People will not concentrate on where the problem is, we don dey jump on Zidane bandwagon already.

Perspective. Kovacic could not touch the starting line up in the team that has apparently made Zidane 'marketable' to us. Kovacic is in Chelsea's starting 11.

There's a reason Lewis Hamilton needs Mercedes to mount a title challenge.
soon we will sign virtually all top managers in football, then we will start recruiting managers like Sam allardyce to take us to the top again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 4:03pm On Feb 13, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
Cant believe this place can be this calm

thanks to psg
Are we out of the Ucl??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Buharifanatic: 4:04pm On Feb 13, 2019
I haven't lost faith in sarri ball, I knew that Pedro and backley were wrong picks for that game

Na small small, we will get it right, that 4-0 and the 6-0 hurts like mad and the funny part is when we have Higuain that all these are happening, wonder why? Some people said it's hazard, that idiot should do and get out, don't know why we didn't sell him January
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 4:04pm On Feb 13, 2019
raumdeuter:
Dont let the result of the last few days distract us from the matter at hand

Hidden shakushaku is a ffraud

Of those 8 goals 4 were penalties
And as it stands, Hazard fit no play Champions league again next season. By then he will be 29 wey go dey use 8 UCL goals hold body.

Hold me. grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:14pm On Feb 13, 2019
Buharifanatic:
I haven't lost faith in sarri ball, I knew that Pedro and backley were wrong picks for that game

Na small small, we will get it right, that 4-0 and the 6-0 hurts like mad and the funny part is when we have Higuain that all these are happening, wonder why? Some people said it's hazard, that idiot should do and get out, don't know why we didn't sell him January

popiziano dem dey call your name
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:15pm On Feb 13, 2019
Lana1:
And as it stands, Hazard fit no play Champions league again next season. By then he will be 29 wey go dey use 8 UCL goals hold body.

Hold me. grin

Na why the shakushaku master wan go Madrid by force, when he no fit carry him useless SHekpe team enter top 4

Na Rayo Vallecano or Getafe he go land for Madrid

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 4:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
Raumdeuter, Ibime

check this link. The firm was contracted by Atiku campaign organization.

You will see the full analysis there. Though I don’t agree with their Kano and Imo projections.

https://doc-0c-3k-docs.googleusercontent.com/docs/securesc/ha0ro937gcuc7l7deffksulhg5h7mbp1/ivom9teadl200rjach58h2vptpju3vdq/1550059200000/15834570093889782708/*/1G4HNYgvEQ7tDPzAWS1J5xOF7hzI1CDfb?e=download

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2019
larride:
Raumdeuter, Ibime

You will see the full analysis there. Though I don’t agree with their Kano and Imo projections.

This looks like Fake news. The syntax reads like a Nigerian trying to imitate the way Oyinbo dey write. When Oyinbo write you go know, and when Nigerian try write like Oyinbo, you go know.

How will a pollster write to you telling you why your previous poll was wrong, without revealing their own poll results and methodology which you hired them for?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 4:34pm On Feb 13, 2019
Ibime:

This looks like Fake news. The syntax reads like a Nigerian trying to imitate the way Oyinbo dey write. When Oyinbo write you go know, and when Nigerian try write like Oyinbo, you go know.

How will a pollster write to you telling you why your previous poll was wrong, without revealing their own poll results and methodology which you hired them for?

I don’t know why the link is not working, it’s a 32 page breakdown of analysis. Very detailed.

Check your mail. I sent you the link there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 4:40pm On Feb 13, 2019
Ibime,

I’m just reading PDP has sued Inec today,

https://www.nairaland.com/5020831/why-pdp-sued-inec-full
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:42pm On Feb 13, 2019
larride:
Ramdeuter, Ibime

https://doc-0c-3k-docs.googleusercontent.com/docs/securesc/ha0ro937gcuc7l7deffksulhg5h7mbp1/ivom9teadl200rjach58h2vptpju3vdq/1550059200000/15834570093889782708/*/1G4HNYgvEQ7tDPzAWS1J5xOF7hzI1CDfb?e=download

This looks phony

There are many Nigerian English in the letter

What does "pollster experts" mean?

"You might remember that Hillary lost to us in 2016 because of overconfidence ..."

Who is the "us" in the statement above and that also sounds very Nigerian.

I will expect the caliber of Omokri, Ogundamisi and co to write better than this, this is probably a low level guy just trying to create fake news
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:01pm On Feb 13, 2019
raumdeuter:

This looks phony

There are many Nigerian English in the letter

What does "pollster experts" mean?

"You might remember that Hillary lost to us in 2016 because of overconfidence ..."

Who is the "us" in the statement above and that also sounds very Nigerian.

I will expect the caliber of Omokri, Ogundamisi and co to write better than this, this is probably a low level guy just trying to create fake news

I tire oh.

Like I said, you can tell from the syntax that a Nigerian without much outside exposure wrote this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 5:02pm On Feb 13, 2019
Aaaargh

Here they go again angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:07pm On Feb 13, 2019
larride:
Ibime,

The poll might be real but the cover letter is fake news.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:11pm On Feb 13, 2019
larride:
Ibime,

So they should. What was Osinbajo thinking as a SAN, allowing elected foreign officials to participate in campaigns in a Sovereign country.

On the other hand, there is precedent as Trump allowed a Member of the European parliament, Nigel Farage give speeches at his rallies.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2019
neezar:

Are we out of the Ucl??

You are not.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2019
Buharifanatic:

So who were the wrong pick for the Bournemouth game or arsenal game ?

As far hazard lose him and have us regretting for life.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 5:39pm On Feb 13, 2019
airmark:

You are not.
Come back nd quote me if your half a dozen club stop playing on Thursday nights
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:40pm On Feb 13, 2019
John Mikel Obi, remarking on the game yesterday said, whenever Chelsea was losing back in the day we used to be scared of going to the dressing room at Half time because John Terry used to break chairs and tables and shout at us all.

“If we lost a game, we may not speak to each other for a day to show this was not good and tomorrow had to be better," he continued.

“We were just so hungry. Did we take it a bit too far? Sometimes, yes, we had to.

“There were people fighting, grabbing around the neck, JT smashing the table and drinks. If we were losing a game you did not want to be in the dressing room.

“There were countless times. If we were 1-0 down at half-time and had to win, he did it time in, time out.

“The manager would speak and then leave it to JT to carry on. He smashes the whole place up and then we go back out and get the win.

“What he said, we followed. What he did, we followed. We looked at him for a reaction and we followed.

“No matter what manager came in, you had to know the head of the club was John Terry.”

No leader in our team, period.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:42pm On Feb 13, 2019
neezar:

Come back nd quote me if your half a dozen club stop playing on Thursday nights

Useless club, losing the midfield battle to a player that just left the clinic. grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 5:48pm On Feb 13, 2019
airmark:

Useless club, losing the midfield battle to a player that just left the clinic. grin
I no argue......Veratti bossed the midfield

You are playing in a lower lesser league with the likes of clubs from Isreal....Ukraine and the rest

You still have the guts to troll us
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:50pm On Feb 13, 2019
neezar:

I no argue......Veratti bossed the midfield

You are playing in a lower lesser league with the likes of clubs from Isreal....Ukraine and the rest
You still have the guts to troll us

Who una be? Are you guys not the former big boys of Manchester?
Abeg go look bush.. tongue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 5:53pm On Feb 13, 2019
diggz:

Who una be? Are you guys not the former big boys of Manchester?
Abeg go look bush.. tongue
If it's not manu.....It can never be manu

We will continue from where City stopped last week
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:54pm On Feb 13, 2019
airmark:

It was shameful actually.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2019
neezar:

If it's not manu.....It can never be manu
We will continue from where City stopped last week

By winning the league or what?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2019
airmark:
No leader in our team, period.

What happened to Luiz and Hidden Hazard.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:57pm On Feb 13, 2019
hensben:
It was shameful actually.
How do you adjudge the performance of Hidden Hazard last weekend

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:00pm On Feb 13, 2019
raumdeuter:

How do you adjudge the performance of Hidden Hazard last weekend
Sarri got it wrong by starting Barkley and Pedro. It was not Hazard’s fault, he did his best since the midfield was non-existence.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
hensben:
Sarri got it wrong by starting Barkley and Pedro. It was not Hazard’s fault, he did his best since the midfield was non-existence.

Pedro on the right wing was the reason Hidden Hazard was ineffective on the left wing? Or how did Barkley hold Hazards leg

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 6:23pm On Feb 13, 2019
Here he goes again....hmmm
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 6:24pm On Feb 13, 2019
diggz:

By winning the league or what?
Trashing u guys
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 6:26pm On Feb 13, 2019
raumdeuter:
nihilistjnr

Do you have a Naija account? I can pay you through paypal

I am trying to take some bets on the politics section on Saturday election

I don't bro.

Wetin I wan use Naija account do na?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6720) (6721) (6722) (6723) (6724) (6725) (6726) ... (19155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.