Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,123 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6768) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10591035 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6765) (6766) (6767) (6768) (6769) (6770) (6771) ... (19241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 12:14am On Feb 19, 2019
cool grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:14am On Feb 19, 2019
Lana1:
Acid kor, Base ni

Well if na acid test the guy face don disfigure well well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 12:17am On Feb 19, 2019
afrodoc2:

Well if na acid test the guy face don disfigure well well
6-0 to City. 4-0 to Bournemouth. 2-0 to United. Come still get City again on Sunday. If Sarri dies, na goals kill am.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:26am On Feb 19, 2019
In 8 days chelsea conceded 8 goals to teams from manchester

Chelseafan1

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 12:28am On Feb 19, 2019
You had 3 midfielders..72% possession but down by 2 goals... instead of bringing on another striker to reduce the goal deficit.. you brought on another midfielder to increase your possession. Long live Sorry Ball

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by gift01: 12:32am On Feb 19, 2019
6 loaves of bread and 2 fishes for some people. Manchester is generous

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:32am On Feb 19, 2019
I don’t want to wake up tomorrow and sarri still remains our coach .

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:46am On Feb 19, 2019
popizaino:

My Quran tells me not to believe in it but in God alone however for the fact that Quran and bible talks about it makes is true.Have been laughing at your comments about your stand on the issue of jazz cheesy because they all sound hilarious to me cheesy especially the fact that you’re from ogbomosho like me.i had my first real life experience just few weeks ago precisely 4th of this month at elubo Ghana/Côte d’Ivoire border where the money my uncle changed disappeared and went back to the guys who changed it for us.

Go and ask for the source of wealth of one Alhaji Salawu with numerous filling stations and Alade in ogbomosho then come back and tell me blood money isn’t real.the former still has his mother carrying the calabash on her head till date.

Raumdeuter don't behave as if you didn't see this, coming straight from your town.

You can only deceive yourself. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 12:46am On Feb 19, 2019
Fresh trim. United weren't ready for this sauce.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 12:52am On Feb 19, 2019
PietroRick:
Talking about sure odd, Rashford anytime goal tomorrow.
My baba say make una use am confirm he jazz.
After this, anyone who wants free odd will have to pay.
yen yen yen.... grin grin grin

How far the sure odd? This Rashford own no enter. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:56am On Feb 19, 2019
raumdeuter:

Lets assume tonight didnt happen and lets continue our discussion about jazz

popiziano, airmark Nihilist shey na true say jazz dey

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chic2pimp, come and ask questions.

popizaino:

My Quran tells me not to believe in it but in God alone however for the fact that Quran and bible talks about it makes is true.Have been laughing at your comments about your stand on the issue of jazz cheesy because they all sound hilarious to me cheesy especially the fact that you’re from ogbomosho like me.i had my first real life experience just few weeks ago precisely 4th of this month at elubo Ghana/Côte d’Ivoire border where the money my uncle changed disappeared and went back to the guys who changed it for us.

Go and ask for the source of wealth of one Alhaji Salawu with numerous filling stations and Alade in ogbomosho then come back and tell me blood money isn’t real.the former still has his mother carrying the calabash on her head till date.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:59am On Feb 19, 2019
Laye laye, iro ni o. cheesy
Sorryball is here to stay. Unproductive, non-penetrative, regressive, mentally incapacitated, confused and devoid of any form of motivation football is the real deal. Joggyinho is the primary focus and the best at it.

Worry not people, Sarri gat ya. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:05am On Feb 19, 2019
Shout out to Herrera, Pogba, Mata, Shaw. We disgraced those tossers in that their mini stadium.
We are the Lord Mayors of London. Went to Spurs, Arsenal, and Sheesi and flogged them in their own backyard.

OLE IS AT THE WHEEL!!!

Ooops, wrong thread.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pompido97: 1:07am On Feb 19, 2019
A moment of silence for sari ball lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 1:32am On Feb 19, 2019
Hhttps://twitter.com/i/status/1097617460986040320
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRick: 1:47am On Feb 19, 2019
Danhumprey:
yen yen yen.... grin grin grin

How far the sure odd? This Rashford own no enter. grin
the old man know the difference between goal and assist. I will ensure he checks well next time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:52am On Feb 19, 2019
Lana1:
cool grin

Stupid Lukaku, was he the one that scored? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:04am On Feb 19, 2019
No update on sarri yet ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:07am On Feb 19, 2019
popizaino:
No update on sarri yet ?

cheesy cheesy

I've been refreshing pages since. No time.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:49am On Feb 19, 2019
popizaino:

My Quran tells me not to believe

Did you see his mother life with your own eyes with calabash in her head spitting money
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:49am On Feb 19, 2019
hahahaha. funny people.
Its only his first year, give him some time. cheesy

What happens if he wins the Carabao cup? All sins forgiven? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:51am On Feb 19, 2019
airmark:

Ramdeuter don't behave as if you didn't see this, coming straight from your town.

You can only deceive yourself. cheesy

So how's this story different from the numerous folklore of people who they claimed did jazz money

Is anything peculiar about these people or can anyone say categorically that he saw the mother with calabash on her head spitting money
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 3:10am On Feb 19, 2019
Sarri no shake Pep for the first 6, abeg make dem search am for the next meet up, e for carry knife stab Pep after the next 6

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:31am On Feb 19, 2019
raumdeuter:

So how's this story different from the numerous folklore of people who they claimed did jazz money

Is anything peculiar about these people or can anyone say categorically that he saw the mother with calabash on her head spitting money

This one is different, as it happened in your town, Ogbomosho, known for harbouring ritualists, forming students. A call back home can help us confirm the story.

Ogbomoshoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dhebo(m): 3:35am On Feb 19, 2019
I know he will use same formation on Sunday with jorginho in starting lineup, sarri is stubborn like that, he should help fastrack his sack letter grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:21am On Feb 19, 2019
airmark:

cheesy cheesy

I've been refreshing pages since. No time.

The uselessness of this coach bo be here...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:49am On Feb 19, 2019
airmark:

This one is different, as it happened in your town, Ogbomosho, known for harbouring ritualists, forming students. A call back home can help us confirm the story.

Ogbomoshoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
You are not making sense, which town in Nigeria does not have one of these folktale about one man who did jazz money

Show us evidence. Will calling ogbomoso make them tell a different folktale from the usual ones we've always heard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 5:21am On Feb 19, 2019
chidexxy007:
Chelsea only attempted two shots on target, with both coming in the 11th minute.

but Morata is gone na grin grin
The real problem is still there, hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 5:24am On Feb 19, 2019
Lana1:
Sarri must stay. He needs more time
All football loving fans know this. These things take time cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 5:28am On Feb 19, 2019
Lana1:
6-0 to City. 4-0 to Bournemouth. 2-0 to United. Come still get City again on Sunday. If Sarri dies, na goals kill am.
He will not die in Jesus name grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 5:29am On Feb 19, 2019
popizaino:
I don’t want to wake up tomorrow and sarri still remains our coach .
Sarri is going nowhere. He needs time to teach his football

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 5:37am On Feb 19, 2019
Sarri is the breadwinner of his family and you want him to lose his job? You're wicked

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6765) (6766) (6767) (6768) (6769) (6770) (6771) ... (19241) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m), AdisaOwala and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.