Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6771) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10518822 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6768) (6769) (6770) (6771) (6772) (6773) (6774) ... (19155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 11:05am On Feb 19, 2019
diggz:

I never get your time hoopLA....I am sure your season just started when OLE took over. Not that you were missed but do you mind explaining why you and your fellow Scummites left your thread for dead before OLE showed face?
Oga.

I only come online to troll Chelsea.

I don't owe you explanations as to my whereabouts.

Neither do you to me.

so sit back and enjoy this new found taste of humble pie

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:07am On Feb 19, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
he was also making effort

At some points i wished he wasn't passing to those idiiots upfront again.

Higuain had the chance of going through to face the keeper, after Smalling fell, he was too heavy. Pedro was just running around like headless chicken. Alonso would be given good passes, he would play rubbish crosses or out of ideas and passed backwards.

If Hazard played rubbish, what did others do upfront? Some people no get eyes to do proper analysis. Herrera was the one that saved Young by covering up perfectly.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kagawa10: 11:09am On Feb 19, 2019
Ibime:

Some midfielders are blessed with the ability to control possession so much, they barely get attacked, and when they do, you can overlook their physical deficiency cos they seldom get pressured. Xabi Alonso in his Bayern years was one of those. Jorginho right now is falling into that category.

Jorginho's playmaking is really overrated. He can't switch play for example and his positioning is terrible. Alonso never had these problem.

The only problem Alonso had was his slow feet and lack of help from his teammates. No wonder his best time at Madrid was with Modric and Di Maria playing off him in the midfield. Alonso's defensive play was also good. People often believe it was Khedira that was saddled with defensive responsibility but that wasn't true because khedira's defensive skills is terrible. What he offered in the midfield was his energy but that wasn't enough until Modric and Di Maria replaced Khedira.

As for Kovacic, Chelsea need to utilise him as a no 6. That was the position that got him his breakout at Inter. He's not always at his best as a no 8. Even while he was at Madrid, his best match for Madrid was against Barca when he played as a no 6. He's no playmaker though but defensively, he's fantastic. Only few know this because people see his silky display and think he's one of these fragile players whereas he isn't. Not only this, he can switch play with his long passes and build up play just like Busquet does from the back.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:10am On Feb 19, 2019
hoopLA:

Oga.

I only come online to troll Chelsea

I don't owe you explanations as to my whereabouts.

Neither do you to me.

so sit back and enjoy this new found taste of humble pie

No sir...this statement is totally incorrect. I think what you are trying to say is.....you and your fellow Scummites only get to show your face on NL whenever things are going on smoothly with your useless club.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:14am On Feb 19, 2019
airmark:

At some points i wished he wasn't passing to those idiiots upfront again.

Higuain had the chance of going through to face the keeper, after Smalling fell, he was too heavy. Pedro was just running around like headless chicken. Alonso would be given good passes, he would play rubbish crosses or out of ideas and passed backwards.

If Hazard played rubbish, what did others do upfront?[b] Some people no get eyes to do proper analysis. [/b]Herrera was the one that saved Young by covering up perfectly.
you don talk am finish for the bolded.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 11:17am On Feb 19, 2019
diggz:

No sir...this statement is totally incorrect. I think what you are trying to say is.....you and your fellow Scummites only get to show your face on NL whenever things are going on smoothly with your useless club.
Semantics.
Feel free to interpret my submission any how you want.

How is the downward spiral going?

No vex.

Just answer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LongD(m): 11:18am On Feb 19, 2019
diggz:

Calm down it's turn by turn. When you collect we troll when we collect you troll. It's no fun if you take it seriously
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 11:22am On Feb 19, 2019
LongD:

Calm down it's turn by turn. When you collect we troll when we collect you troll. It's no fun if you take it seriously
nor mind de guy.
When United dey suffer dude was running his mouth doing roll-call.
Now he is being professorial and eloquent.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lanrefresh(m): 11:23am On Feb 19, 2019
hoopLA:

baba talk say dem be like pirlo and gattuso gringringrin .

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:26am On Feb 19, 2019
Ekpa Diggz coman carry your brother

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:31am On Feb 19, 2019
I hate Twitter cry

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:34am On Feb 19, 2019
hoopLA:

Trust my boy the de-limited one to mis-yarn.
Against PSG, them find you them no see you grin

No worry, every coin has two sides wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 11:36am On Feb 19, 2019
Unlimited22:

Against PSG, them find you them no see you grin

No worry, every coin has two sides wink
At least PSG no be our mate. We accept.

All the mis-yarns you have made on Kepa, Sarriball and Jorginho should qualify you for a position as LAWMA director.

No diss.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Smellymouth: 11:38am On Feb 19, 2019
popizaino:

Only a fool will like this post .
We know our problem and hazard is not one of them so trying hard to pass the wrong blame

And you are a bigger fool for swallowing your words..

popizaino:
God in his infinite mercy punish

Sarri
Alonso
Hazard.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 11:40am On Feb 19, 2019
Smellymouth:

Damn bro.

That was . . .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:42am On Feb 19, 2019
My grandma with her walking sticks will do what Jorginho is doing on the pitch.stay one place,receive pass and give to the nearest man.dont try to beat any player.dont try to take risk at all.just play safe

Pls is this what pirlo,xabi alonzo,Michel carrick,Stephen Gerard,Thiago at Atletico Madrid all did with the ball?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:47am On Feb 19, 2019
Ol boy. I remember when Chelsea fans used to hail Alonso

"World Class Alonso"
False 9 full back
He can score free kicks
He attacks like Marcelo
He links well with Hazard

See your life now grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:52am On Feb 19, 2019
hoopLA:

At least PSG no be our mate. We accept.

All the mis-yarns you have made on Kepa, Sarriball and Jorginho should qualify you for a position as LAWMA director.

No diss.

Kepa and Jorginho are still very good players. I stand by that. The issue na say my coach need to read Prov 29:1. You don't input the same thing and expect results to differ.

PSG without Neymar and Cavani, playing Alves as a winger and Marquinhos in midfield, Thilo Kehrer at RB no be your mate. No problems.

I'm not a public health or environmental science professional. I can't be LAWMA director. Thanks.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 11:53am On Feb 19, 2019
At least Sarri has improved really well....The scoreline wasn't that much

I think we should be patient and give him time....He's still trying to get his first team

I believe jorginho will be good.....Alonso too....We should recall Bakayoko to bring balance to the midfield

As for Hazard....I don't really know

I think Sarri should be given an extension

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 11:58am On Feb 19, 2019
BREAKING NEWS!

'Sarri' Steps Down

Leader of Nigeria's militant group Mr Asari Dokubo aka Sarri has stepped down his claim to Niger Delta autonomy.

For more details...
www.chelseaclowns.com.ng

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:58am On Feb 19, 2019
neezar:
At least Sarri has improved really well....The scoreline wasn't that much

I think we should be patient and give him time....He's still trying to get his first team

I believe jorginho will be good.....Alonso too....We should recall Bakayoko to bring balance to the midfield

As for Hazard....I don't really know

I think Sarri should be given an extension
Balance kill you there grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:58am On Feb 19, 2019
hoopLA:

Semantics.
Feel free to interpret my submission any how you want.

How is the downward spiral going?

No vex.

Just answer

Fvck you hoopLA cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 12:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
Unlimited22:

Balance kill you there grin
Hello Doc.....I rightly believe that every Chelsea fan is entitled to his/her own opinion..

This is just my appeal to the board of our darling bluuus

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
Kagawa10:

Jorginho's playmaking is really overrated. He can't switch play for example and his positioning is terrible. Alonso never had these problem.

The only problem Alonso had was his slow feet and lack of help from his teammates. No wonder his best time at Madrid was with Modric and Di Maria playing off him in the midfield. Alonso's defensive play was also good. People often believe it was Khedira that was saddled with defensive responsibility but that wasn't true because khedira's defensive skills is terrible. What he offered in the midfield was his energy but that wasn't enough until Modric and Di Maria replaced Khedira.

As for Kovacic, Chelsea need to utilise him as a no 6. That was the position that got him his breakout at Inter. He's not always at his best as a no 8. Even while he was at Madrid, his best match for Madrid was against Barca when he played as a no 6. He's no playmaker though but defensively, he's fantastic. Only few know this because people see his silky display and think he's one of these fragile players whereas he isn't. Not only this, he can switch play with his long passes and build up play just like Busquet does from the back.

You are preaching to the choir. Jorginho defensive frailty has been exposed.

Actually, I only have problem with his defensive frailty, particularly lack of pace. I have no problem with his passing game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
popizaino:
Omode o mo ogun
O pe lefo

If you like believe if you like no believe that na your prerogative.

Radeuter back to your question
I did not see the mother carrying calabash but I was told from a reliable source.beisde my paley driver get one ring way b say if in nak you with am you go begin spit for now like warapa patient.

Same story every time, someone told me, if we are top ask your reliable source too be will also say a different reliable source told him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
Unlimited22:

Kepa and Jorginho are still very good players. I stand by that. The issue na say my coach need to read Prov 29:1. You don't input the same thing and expect results to differ.

PSG without Neymar and Cavani, playing Alves as a winger and Marquinhos in midfield, Thilo Kehrer at RB no be your mate. No problems.

I'm not a public health or environmental science professional. I can't be LAWMA director. Thanks.
No need to thank me.

You've spewed too much rubbish on this forum that's why I'm recommending you for the LAWMA position.

PSG were worlds better than us even before the injury.
Go and dig up my posts and see my views. Given the crisis we were in when Jose left us, it was never in doubt PSG were favourites before the tie. I said as much.

But you and you crew of loudmouths believed in Sarri, believed in Kepa and believed in Jorginho to almost blasphemous proportions.

Till tomorrow if you face the same PSG you and your horde of clowns will tell us about regista,. . .wait you cant face PSG so let me not continue.

You are being called out for your hypocrisy. Deal with how this season has been a scam from all three individual frauds listed in terms of the expectations from them.
Deal with how everybody in 2019 has given you a torrid time except for Huddersfield and Sheffield Friday.
Deal with how you are progressively slipping down the table
Deal with your upcoming fixtures instead of side-related matters like trolling from rival fans

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
popizaino:

How people don’t tend to appreciate his efforts is what I don’t understand.

We appreciate all his efforts to dance Mapouka
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 12:08pm On Feb 19, 2019
Spy360:
BREAKING NEWS!

'Sarri' Steps Down

Leader of Nigeria's militant group Mr Asari Dokubo aka Sarri has stepped down his claim to Niger Delta autonomy.

For more details...
www.chelseaclowns.com.ng
This was good
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:08pm On Feb 19, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
he was also making effort

He killed so many attacks jare.

There was one play Alonso and I think Higuain had burst into the box from the left side for a clear shot, and he still stopped to dribble until they were covered by Manure defenders.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 12:10pm On Feb 19, 2019
Ibime:

He killed so many attacks jare.

There was one play Alonso and I think Higuain had burst into the box from the left side for a clear shot, and he still stopped to dribble until they were covered by Manure defenders.

angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 12:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
Spy360:
BREAKING NEWS!

'Sarri' Steps Down

For more details...
www.chelseaclowns.com.ng
See as my mind cut. Bia take time o cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:21pm On Feb 19, 2019
Smellymouth:

Only a fool like yourself will relate my comments of blaming a player for the draw to your own comment of blaming the same player for the club’s overall predicament.

Well Good to see you fulfilling ya destiny of showing how limited your brain is hope you will go off happy and contended now?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6768) (6769) (6770) (6771) (6772) (6773) (6774) ... (19155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: eph12(m), zeusis(m), dcrested(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.