Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6773) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10516828 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6770) (6771) (6772) (6773) (6774) (6775) (6776) ... (19154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:17pm On Feb 19, 2019
eph12:

Especially nihilistjnr cheesy fickle fans angry

Leave that idealist alone. He’s living in a world of his own.

Diggz worse. Na to dey shout upandan like political activist e sabi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 2:18pm On Feb 19, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Higuain no even dey see ball shoot sef.

We bought a man known for his nodding ability, and we con dey play ground cross for am.

Don't even get me started on the lack of through balls.
you are kind of right because he made so many good runs yesterday but not picked him out,Chelsea need a debruyne/Erickson kind of midfielder not regista but this una coach is the wrong guy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
PlainJAY:
He still hasn't been sacked?

Is the printer faulty?

They must be waiting for Zola to recover from flu.

If you sack him today, who will take training?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
Leyqute:

Leave that idealist alone. He’s living in a world of his own.

Diggz worse. Na to dey shout upandan like political activist e sabi.

Mr Bassey leyqute legbegbe...n.a. who send you to me? Leave me alone o!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 2:24pm On Feb 19, 2019
Lana1:
Oar Bluus
Up Blouse
For laaaaaiiifff

*breaks bottle*

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:30pm On Feb 19, 2019
I am a leaky basket that costs 75m pounds
I swallow goals like huge balls of fufu
My name rhymes with “keeper” yet I can’t keep a clean sheet to save my life

Who am I?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
madrid5:
you are kind of right because he made so many good runs yesterday but not picked him out,Chelsea need a debruyne/Erickson kind of midfielder not regista but this una coach is the wrong guy

There was one pass Jorginho gave him and his 2nd touch failed him. Also that one that Smalling fell and Higuain refused to move swiftly towards the goal until he lost possession. There was another header he nodded wide.

The huge amount spent on that spineless Morata, made us to be cautious of spending big again, hence we jammed fat Higuain, as requested by an italian chain smoker.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
diggz:

Mr Bassey leyqute legbegbe...n.a. who send you to me? Leave me alone o!

Yuropa Diggz.

O jewa ka eng? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
Leyqute:

Who am I?

Why you mumu like this guy? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
madrid5:

I though Jogginho was better than Zidane, Kroos and Modric rolled into one? Didn’t he make the highest number of forward passes in all of Europe last season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
Leyqute:

Yuropa Diggz.

O jewa ka eng? cheesy

Mr Bassey leyqute legbegbe...Abeg carry ya wahala go front biko...I No understand wetin you dey type and find for my mention.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
Leyqute:

Who am I?

Klepto Ajipata. The yahoo plus keeper who scammed Sheesi fans.

Up bluuus, up blouse, up blockus.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 2:35pm On Feb 19, 2019
]quote author=Leyqute post=75894073]

I though Jogginho was better than Zidane, Kroos and Modric rolled into one? Didn’t he make the highest number of forward passes in all of Europe last season? [/quote] grin,the guy na paper for midfield
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:36pm On Feb 19, 2019
diggz:

Mr Bassey leyqute legbegbe...Abeg carry ya wahala go front biko...I No understand wetin you dey type and find for my mention.

I can feel your sorrow and pain Yuropa diggz. It is pleasure in the sight of the Lord. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:38pm On Feb 19, 2019
afrodoc2:

grin

Pata logo benz guys dey learn for him hand. Jibola Aribisala cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
afrodoc2:

I know say that 40degrees sun dey do you strong thing for Aussie right now dockie...no be ya fault cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NOBODYY: 2:44pm On Feb 19, 2019
Neymar1095:
loooooooolooooooloooooool!!!!!!!!!
No more tweets to steal?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
Leyqute:

grin

Pata logo benz guys dey learn for him hand. Jibola Aribisala cheesy

True story bro. It is only jazz that could have made Roman spend so much on such a leaky keeper.

He is one of those whose room should be searched for a calabash carrying mother.

Word on the street is that even female journalists don’t wear pant to interview him, to avoid stories that touch.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 2:51pm On Feb 19, 2019
Raineri won the league with Kante as his DM
Conte won it with Kante as his DM
Deschamps won the World Cup with Kante as his DM

But one crackhead thinks Kante is not good to play DM, brings a jogger as his replacement.

For the past 20 matches,
Kovacic out -- Barkley on, Barkley out -- Kovacic on
Willian out -- Pedro on....

Pass, pass, back pass, pass sideways, pass, lose possey, concede goals..

Kepa won't save cheap goals,
Azpi semi finished
Rudiger, kpon kpon carrying Agege defender
PlayStation David Luis
Jogginghoe
Wasted Barkley
Shakushaku Hidden Hazard
One way Willian
Old unfit man Pedro
No striker

Fuçk Sarriball, fuçk sarriball, fuçk sarriball

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:51pm On Feb 19, 2019
madrid5:
D,the guy na paper for midfield

2D paper or toilet paper? grin

Toilet paper Aribisala. 75 million toilet paper. Chelsea like expensive failures.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
diggz:

I know say that 40degrees sun dey do you strong thing for Aussie right now dockie...no be ya fault cheesy

Nah bro, i have been chilling by the beach over the past few weeks. Top temperature over the last 24hours has been 20 C.
I am on the south coast of Victoria not Queensland or northern New South Wales.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 2:57pm On Feb 19, 2019
Leyqute:

Who am I?

Uncle! Uncle! Uncle!

From Left to right

Oasis007, (2 hands up), eph12, Lana1 (raising pencil)
If you look well, there is one pupil hiding behind those in front. Not raising his hand.
That is hensben.
Olodo personified.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
nihilistjnr:
Higuain no even dey see ball shoot sef.
We bought a man known for his nodding ability, and we con dey play ground cross for am.
Don't even get me started on the lack of through balls.

I think Higuain saw a lot of balls only that he didnt make the best use of them. I can provide gifs of those balls
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 3:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
Unlimited22:

I still believe in Kepa and Jorginho. I still believe in Sarri, to an extent. If he's willing to be pliable, that is.
Rome wasn't built in a day.

If supporting my team when we're winning is spewing rubbish to you, then, bro, so be it.
Cheerio.

Oga carry dis ya hypocrisy and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

You're as double sided as an audio cassette tape. This backtracking and moonwalking won't carry past the length of the stage.

You've clearly contradicted yourself and can't find a mean position to adopt.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
afrodoc2:

Nah bro, i have been chilling by the beach over the past few weeks. Top temperature over the last 24hours has been 20 C.
I am on the south coast of Victoria not Queensland or northern New South Wales.

You get luck....I hope that sun visits you soon cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 3:08pm On Feb 19, 2019
Leyqute:

Who am I?
Mr Segun the Keeper Arinze abalaga grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 3:12pm On Feb 19, 2019
nihilistjnr:

What's fickle?

I've been saying Alonso is not a left back since day 1.

I don't know who went to go am bring that Argentine GP tank to London, when theres a very good number 9 playing at left back for us.
grin grin
What Sarri wants, Sarri gets

@bolded, I think it's Emenalo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 3:13pm On Feb 19, 2019
grin grin
Person say if Sarri had a fourth sub, he'd bring Kovacic back on for Barkley.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
Azpilicueta cross, Higuain nod off target unchallenged

This sumptuous Jorginho through ball which he miscontrolled and missed the chance
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:20pm On Feb 19, 2019
raumdeuter:
Azpilicueta cross, Higuain nod off target unchallenged

This sumptuous Jorginho through ball which he miscontrolled and missed the chance

You are here pointing at 2chances that was created for him but he failed to take...if n.a. morata own n.a....you will be asking how many chances was created for the cretin...your own too much walahi....if you no be my guy....I for ask that ogun wey you no believe in to do you strong thing...mscheeeew angry cheesy

raumdeuter:

I think Higuain saw a lot of balls only that he didnt make the best use of them. I can provide gifs of those balls

Your higuan saw a lot of balls....n.a. 2chances abi? I will soon send ogun to pay you visit angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
Raumdeuter, stop disturbing us with gifs, i had listed those moments earlier on.

airmark:

There was one pass Jorginho gave him and his 2nd touch failed him. Also that one that Smalling fell and Higuain refused to move swiftly towards the goal until he lost possession. There was another header he nodded wide.

The huge amount spent on that spineless Morata, made us to be cautious of spending big again, hence we jammed fat Higuain, as requested by an italian chain smoker.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 3:25pm On Feb 19, 2019
Leyqute:

Who am I?

Mad man. grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6770) (6771) (6772) (6773) (6774) (6775) (6776) ... (19154) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Debroslink, BlueMann and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.