Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6880) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10552375 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6877) (6878) (6879) (6880) (6881) (6882) (6883) ... (19185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:25am On Mar 10, 2019
iamoyindamola:
the man get agidi like Omo igbo cheesy

This is racist, my mother doesn't have agidi!!.. grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:27am On Mar 10, 2019
iamoyindamola:
why are you guys interested in chopping grass when we are not goat unless Na cooked efo riro share.
I know you don't do juju, but since you believe it exist and potent just collect the ayeta and I try it on you

No be you claim say every juju na fake, you shouldn't be scared cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:27am On Mar 10, 2019
elrony:

This is racist, my mother doesn't have agidi!!.. grin grin grin

lmao sorry bro
It's Naija figure of speech
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:27am On Mar 10, 2019
snrman:
Am i in the wrong thread. Is this religious thread?

Oorp Shesee!!! grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:29am On Mar 10, 2019
elrony:

No be you claim say every juju na fake, you shouldn't be scared cheesy cheesy cheesy
I heard it works with the mind,if you don't believe it won't work
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:29am On Mar 10, 2019
iamoyindamola:
lmao sorry bro
It's Naija figure of speech

I go soon leave una comot this country angry, even if na to enter Cotonu go stay before I join Nihilistjnr for UK as a recording artiste.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:31am On Mar 10, 2019
iamoyindamola:
I heard it works with the mind,if you don't believe it won't work

I don't know bro, I no dey do juju but I don witness am in action.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 10, 2019
Griffon:

And there lies the problem. How do you two expect juju - a category of beliefs and practices considered separate from religion and science, to travel in tandem with logic?
Forget semantics; juju, voodoo; jazz were terms coined to describe supernatural occurrences that people don't understand. All such phenomena seem to defy logic till science unravels the mystery behind their occurrence, and they become normal happenings.

In the 19th century or thereabout, when Catholicism held sway in Europe, when the popular notion held then by people concerning the relative position of the Earth, the Sun and the other planets in our solar system, was that the Earth is the center of the Universe, with the Sun and other planets revolving around it — Geocentric Model; religionists then considered the Heliocentric Model postulated by Copernicus then as illogical, heretical. Today, it's now common knowledge that the Sun is the center or core of our Universe , with Earth and the other planets revolving round it — as expounded in the Heliocentric Model of Copernicus.

Such is the nature of knowledge and discoveries: They all seem to defy common sense and logic until they are investigated further, scientifically. A slew of things we take for granted now as normal occurrences used be termed supernatural, hundreds of years ago, thanks to science we now know better.
Griffon:
Just as many believe that by praying to a supreme creator, good things will come their way, juju doesn't require a straightforward explanation for its potency. Just like religion, its practices defies logic.

Religion is the problem, has always been. Nothing in religions can be logical when holy books are full of half-truths, lies, and errors in a bid to conceal knowledge from people and have it confined within a select few. I don't think any reasonable person can see the tripe in religions as logical and rational. Tosh!
Griffon:
You two have been clamouring for evidences, and here am I to tell you authoritatively that i've seen black magic become a credible cause for diseases, bad luck, sudden death, impotence and other such misfortunes, and these weren't stories passed to me by my forefathers.
No single person is qualified to be an authority on this kind of issues. So your account, offered without evidence, is not enough to show all you said is veracious.
Griffon:
Following the death of my mother, my family had to 'reach' for answers to her sudden demise. I've in the past heard of such things, but here was I firsthand, hearing my late mother's voice from a hiding, retelling of her death and who was behind it.

Religion is the problem, has always been. Most of the things we know about death in religions are pure lies, meant to keep people in check.
Griffon:
See, where I come from, this thing you two are dropping big big grammers over is as common as drinking water and dropping your cup. Same way witchcraft practice seem more like a lifestyle in Edo State.

I know there are people with rare powers. I prefer not to call them witches as they may not fit into the typical description of witches in Africa. There are people that can do tricks in magic, entering the mind of others to twist their reality as they see fit and make them see illusions as real. Some people can see future things in dreams, can enter dreams of other people to pass certain message to them or scare them (pastors and imams do this a lot to trick their sheeple into thinking they have one spiritual problem or the other). There are people that can interact with beings in other dimensions (worlds). Such people can communicate with the dead, who are in other worlds different from ours (necromancy). I feel with time, some scientific facts (para-sciences) will be known about some of these things. But some may be necessarily hidden from the majority of people.
Griffon:
Here's a report of a native doctor who before his death warned his family not to invite a pastor to his funeral. Check for yourself what transpired on the day of the funeral: www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=5335&title=Pastor-drops-dead-while-conducting-funeral-of-herbalist-who-preferred-traditional(non-Christian)-burial%3Fpr=39109&lang=en, and this is just one report out of the gazillion reports out there.

Yes, there are a number of mysteries in the world. And there are superstitious beliefs as well. Some of these things are equally coincidences. They may not be what they appear to be.
Griffon:
See, where I come from, if you die while still being a witch, native doctor or a sorcerer, and some ritual rites aren't performed before your burial, the land will reject your corpse, and this happens in the form of your burial ground collapsing a day after you were lowered 6ft deep. I've seen this happen once.

Ok. With time, we will be able to separate the truths from half-truths, and outright lies.
Griffon:

Where I come from, native doctors are occasionally pitted against each other in a contest for supremacy. During this age long 'festival', cameras aren't permitted within the area neither are women and children allowed entrance into the scene. On that very day, all manner of black magics are displayed by these native doctors, and I tell you none of them agrees with logic. I mean, how do you explain a man who got decapitated reappearing from the backyard minutes later with his head intact with his body? [\quote]
I also see such tricks around here in Ogun. They are mere tricks and illusions of magicians, twisting the reality of onlookers as they wish, depending on their level of skills.
[quote author=Griffon post=76516063] Where I come from, an uncle died just days after burning a coven. Prior to his demise, he was severely warned about carrying out his plans to clear the bush where witches were believed to hold meetings in the community, but man won't have any of that, he believed the God he worships can't let him down. Like they say, the rest was history.

Yea, I know of such stories. We grew up hearing them. How did he die? Was any autopsy performed on him to determine the cause of his death? Have you ruled out the possibility of poisoning? I personally know Muslims that had received such threats from the African Traditional Religion faithful (Yemoja worshippers) around Ijebu Ode and are still alive now. Not that I'm attributing this to the power of the foreign god these people worship here as God. I also know of alfas that were killed with arms by Agemo people for daring to confront them during their festival.
Griffon:
Oga the day I realised that logic has no answers to these things, was the day I left my father's house and my community. It was the day I realised that its much better to die while striving to have ends meet in a foreign land than to be a victim to these things.

Logic does. What one doesn't know and understand seem to defy logic.
Griffon:
No allow small travel to America reset your brain about what we Africans are capable of doing.
This doesn't apply to me. I be Ijebu boy cool
Griffon:

As I type this, Ghana has become a stomping ground for every yahoo yahoo guy who intends to back his hustle up with the supernatural. My guy in Tema will tell me that native doctors over there in GH advertises their services even on national TVs, and dammit, boys are patronising them and dammit it works, albeit along with its consequences.
I'm still skeptical about this. No enough evidence to form a concrete opinion.
Griffon:

Devil dey, don't even argue it!
Lol, look at this religious guy cheesy; who's the devil?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:39am On Mar 10, 2019
I wonder why juju, voodoo and all these paranormal experiences are always subjective.

Is it because the camera always adds 10 pounds?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 10, 2019
elrony:

[s]Most times I get bored with stuffs like this, people tryna sound intelligent like they've seen it all.
It will be tomfoolery to disregard what happened right in my very presence as a witness because I can't prove how it happened and maybe I can't reproduce evidence.

Tell me how I was supposed to know that if the guy my friend complained to that they stole our console was to slap the bully he would be eating grass in my very before?... I should have been ready to record it so I can replay it as proof ain't it?

To what end bro, like I said before a lot of the things we see on media are hogwash and overhyped too, the real stuff ain't mainstream, I don't wanna be sounding like a broken record here.

I woulda given accounts of some situations that defy logic which have been witnessed too, but hey if it's not scientifically proven and I can't produce video, then it's not real.
[/s]

The same stories.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:45am On Mar 10, 2019
Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 10, 2019
diggz:

[s]This is what happens when a f00lish person like yourself is harmed with half baked information,they become a menace to the society by spreading their 1diocy across boards like a lorry in motion without brakes.

If you are not a blind raging cvnt with an arss for brains, you won't finish reading the post above and end up typing the rubbish you did.

Your buffoonery always shines through each time you try to sound knowledgeable. Oponu! you do need to make more use of your unsolicited advice and read more. It may help cure your continuous choking on steewpidity in the same manner you choke on the d1cks you suck[/s].

Keep hurling abuses on people on the Internet like a rabid dog. When you make a reasonable submission, I would dignify it with a response. For now, you will be ignored and your nonsensical comment tossed into the trash can, where it rightly belongs.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:51am On Mar 10, 2019
Weed.taker participates in paranormal events every other day.

He’s experienced interdimensional transportation, been to the future and seen supposed thieves sweep the streets after he blew on them following his transfiguration.

He experienced all these with just 100 Naira ganja.

wink

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:52am On Mar 10, 2019
gensteejay:

The same stories.

It was a mistake quoting you, I wouldn't do it again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:52am On Mar 10, 2019
Leyqute:

He’s experienced interdimensional transportation, been to the future and seen supposed thieves sweep the streets after he blew on them following his transfiguration.

wink

You no well cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:54am On Mar 10, 2019
elrony:

Plofeth!!

Matthew 4:1-11

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 10, 2019
Leyqute:

wink
Lols. Taking psychedelics or entheogens is just one method people make use of to do that. There are other ways people versed in such practice use.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:03am On Mar 10, 2019
Leyqute:

Plofeth!!

Matthew 4:1-11

grin

Apostle grin

Matthew 5:9 cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 10, 2019
diggz:

Sorry cheesy cheesy
lol...u no offend me.
I was just saying you should tolerate whatever gentsteejay has to say...you know. grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:04am On Mar 10, 2019
Page 6880?

8 is the Mode here o shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:05am On Mar 10, 2019
[s]
gensteejay:

Keep hurling abuses on people on the Internet like a rabid dog. When you make a reasonable submission, I would dignify it with a response. For now, you will be ignored and your nonsensical comment tossed into the trash can, where it rightly belongs.
[/s]

Cvnt
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 10, 2019
diggz:

This is what happens when a f00lish person like yourself is harmed with half baked information,they become a menace to the society by spreading their 1diocy across boards like a lorry in motion without brakes.

If you are not a blind raging cvnt with an arss for brains, you won't finish reading the post above and end up typing the rubbish you did.

Your buffoonery always shines through each time you try to sound knowledgeable. Oponu! you do need to make more use of your unsolicited advice and read more. It may help cure your continuous choking on steewpidity in the same manner you choke on the d1cks you suck.

cheesy cheesy grin...thought I told you to be tolerant
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:09am On Mar 10, 2019
elrony:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I read his response to Griffon, i just weak and he claimed to be Ijebu.

Back to football, can you guys just settle for a draw today bro? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 10, 2019
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Can every person from Ijebu believe in the efficacy of jazz in a gullible manner or follow religions? I even know atheists that are from Ogun.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:18am On Mar 10, 2019
gensteejay:

Can every person from Ijebu believe in the efficacy of jazz in a gullible manner or follow religions? I even know atheists that are from Ogun.

What do you think about Odoi starting matches ahead of Willian?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:23am On Mar 10, 2019
gensteejay:

Forget semantics; juju, voodoo; jazz were terms coined to describe supernatural occurrences that people don't understand. All such phenomena seem to defy logic till science unravels the mystery behind their occurrence, and they become normal happenings.

In the 19th century or thereabout, when Catholicism held sway in Europe, when the popular notion held then by people concerning the relative position of the Earth, the Sun and the other planets in our solar system, was that the Earth is the center of the Universe, with the Sun and other planets revolving around it — Geocentric Model; religionists then considered the Heliocentric Model postulated by Copernicus then as illogical, heretical. Today, it's now common knowledge that the Sun is the center or core of our Universe , with Earth and the other planets revolving round it — as expounded in the Heliocentric Model of Copernicus.

Such is the nature of knowledge and discoveries: They all seem to defy common sense and logic until they are investigated further, scientifically. A slew of things we take for granted now as normal occurrences used be termed supernatural, hundreds of years ago, thanks to science we now know better.

Religion is the problem, has always been. Nothing in religions can be logical when holy books are full of half-truths, lies, and errors in a bid to conceal knowledge from people and have it confined within a select few. I don't think any reasonable person can see the tripe in religions as logical and rational. Tosh!
No single person is qualified to be an authority on this kind of issues. So your account, offered without evidence, is not enough to show all you said is veracious.

Religion is the problem, has always been. Most of the things we know about death in religions are pure lies, meant to keep people in check.

I know there are people with rare powers. I prefer not to call them witches as they may not fit into the typical description of witches in Africa. There are people that can do tricks in magic, entering the mind of others to twist their reality as they see fit and make them see illusions as real. Some people can see future things in dreams, can enter dreams of other people to pass certain message to them or scare them (pastors and imams do this a lot to trick their sheeple into thinking they have one spiritual problem or the other). There are people that can interact with beings in other dimensions (worlds). Such people can communicate with the dead, who are in other worlds different from ours (necromancy). I feel with time, some scientific facts (para-sciences) will be known about some of these things. But some may be necessarily hidden from the majority of people.

Yes, there are a number of mysteries in the world. And there are superstitious beliefs as well. Some of these things are equally coincidences. They may not be what they appear to be.

Ok. With time, we will be able to separate the truths from half-truths, and outright lies.

Bro, I am not rich but I can afford to wire you some funds. I just need to know how much it costs to drive from Ijebu to Aba.

From the deepest part of my heart, I want you to suffer madness for a day.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 10, 2019
airmark:

What do you think about Odoi starting matches ahead of Willian?
cry I think it's better Willian starts. Odoi can come in as a sub in second half
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:24am On Mar 10, 2019
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why should we settle for ogbono soup on a Sunday? angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 10, 2019
Griffon:

Bro, I am not rich but I can afford to wire you some funds. I just need to know how much it costs to drive from Ijebu to Aba.

From the deepest part of my heart, I want you to suffer madness for a day.
Lol. Funny guy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:27am On Mar 10, 2019
gensteejay:

Lols. Taking psychedelics or entheogens is just one method people make use of to do that. There are other ways people versed in such practice use.

Have you listened to Umu Obiligbo or any other igbo Ogene music band with chilled bottle of Best or Barley with very hot barbeque?

You will think you are in heaven.

Boom! Paranormal experience.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 11:28am On Mar 10, 2019
With the feelers coming from Ogun, seems the Apc guy is winning.

Dont u seriously think Kashamu took a great gamble with the extradition or no extradition he has been battling for a while now by contesting for Governorship which is not sure instead of the sure senatorial seat?

I have a feeling those who want him extradited will put in more effort once he loses this election grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:28am On Mar 10, 2019
gensteejay:

Lol. Funny guy

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6877) (6878) (6879) (6880) (6881) (6882) (6883) ... (19185) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dundalk(m), FergieRaww(m), popizaino(m), DeadPresidents, CentiLion(m), Omoluabi16(m), User09, Kimbeast, kingBolton and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.