Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6881) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10551914 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6878) (6879) (6880) (6881) (6882) (6883) (6884) ... (19183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:30am On Mar 10, 2019
elrony:

Apostle grin

Matthew 5:9 cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 10, 2019
@Griffon, it's not logical for anyone doubting the efficacy of jazz to dare babalawos and the likes. There are toxic substances that make a person mad or kill them.

These are poisonous herbs, which are not jazz. Though, a lot of people mix up jazz and poisonous herbs to mean the same thing.

If you want to show me the efficacy of juju, we will use the scientific approach, which involves no use of human specimen that's alive, no secrecy, and there must be proper documentation. We can, however, use rat or mouse as a specimen to demonstrate your experiment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 10, 2019
Leyqute:

Have you listened to Umu Obiligbo or any other igbo Ogene music band with chilled bottle of Best or Barley with very hot barbeque?

You will think you are in heaven.

Boom! Paranormal experience.
grin grin. OK, if that's your definition of paranormal stuff.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neimar: 11:37am On Mar 10, 2019
something is definitely wrong with this thread

full of touts

mtsheew
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 11:45am On Mar 10, 2019
BlueRayDick:
With the feelers coming from Ogun, seems the Apc guy is winning.

Dont u seriously think Kashamu took a great gamble with the extradition or no extradition he has been battling for a while now by contesting for Governorship which is not sure instead of the sure senatorial seat?

I have a feeling those who want him extradited will put in more effort once he loses this election grin

Some are saying Kashamu is doing spoiler against Amosun. The funny thing is that Dapo Abiodun lost to this same Kashamu during their senatorial contest in 2015. The same Dapo Abiodun is clearing all the Ijebu votes.

The biggest loser in Ogun is Akinlade, Amosun and maybe GNI. This should have been GNI chance with the rancor happening between APC,PDP and APM. GNI should stop running for Governor again and go for senate seat.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 11:45am On Mar 10, 2019
Neimar:
something is definitely wrong with this thread

full of touts

mtsheew
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 11:46am On Mar 10, 2019
larride:

Some are saying Kashamu is doing spoiler against Amosun. The funny thing is that Dapo Abiodun lost to this same Kashamu during their senatorial contest in 2015. The same Dapo Abiodun is clearing all the Ijebu votes.

The biggest loser in Ogun is Akinlade, Amosun and maybe GNI. This should have been GNI chance with the rancor happening between APC,PDP and APM. GNI should stop running for Governor again and go for senate seat.
What is happening in Oyo.. Seems the people really hate Ajimobi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neimar: 11:49am On Mar 10, 2019
obainojazz:
grin

I say make I con read news about chelshit

I saw strange things here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:49am On Mar 10, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:51am On Mar 10, 2019
larride:

No go use missionary work money run politics.... I'll inform the welfare department. angry

Cc SkimpleD
Eph12
GloryIsaac
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:02pm On Mar 10, 2019
femiti:
lol...u no offend me.
I was just saying you should tolerate whatever gentsteejay has to say...you know. grin cheesy

Yea I know...I just couldn't help it. Especially with the idiot throwing snide remarks/ insults..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
raumdeuter:

Tell us the games Sterling had his assists and I will tell you mine. We will pull highlights from those games and see

grin
Let pretend as if you did not use this same premier league site to prove your points against hazard when I bought in a different site that placed hazard as top assists maker in 2013.Now it’s barely a year we had that convo and you’re already disregarding this same authentic site of yours? Wetin happen now?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
femiti:
cheesy cheesy grin...thought I told you to be tolerant

Yeah you did cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
Griffon:

Bro, I am not rich but I can afford to wire you some funds. I just need to know how much it costs to drive from Ijebu to Aba.

From the deepest part of my heart, I want you to suffer madness for a day.

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
raumdeuter:

Tell us the games Sterling had his assists and I will tell you mine. We will pull highlights from those games and see

@blueraydick your attention is needed here to come and give the illustrations you gave I humbly requested for videos that proves ozil created more chances than cesc fabregas

The one with leaking brain should also come and tell dayo how senseless this is .

The aborigine should not be left out too and tell dayo how stupid this sounds.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
We suppose beat these wolves mofos today sha.

Their keeper is a joke, and they have kept something like 1 cleansheet in around 10 league games.

Higuain movement in the gaps between their back 3 should reap profit...but if all else fails, nasa longshots from midfield at that kpalasa keeper
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:21pm On Mar 10, 2019
Greatihex:
https://www.worldfootball.net/assists/eng-premier-league-2012-2013/

Worldfootball.net have today become my source of truth. They have become consistent across all leagues unlike others.

Hazard topped assist chart in 2013

Exactly.
I remember bringing this same site for this guy only to disapprove it saying it is not from the official premier league site cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
raumdeuter:

I can provide videos for all my acclaimed Sterling 11 assists

Can you provide video proof of your Hazard assists in 2013?

Where is your video that ozil has created more scoring chances than fabregas?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 12:26pm On Mar 10, 2019
obainojazz:
What is happening in Oyo.. Seems the people really hate Ajimobi

Oyo is done n dusted!!! Seyi Makinde of PDP is Gov. Elect.

Ajimobi arrogance, greed and loose mouth is his undoing. It’s not even about APC v PDP. It’s about Ajimobi v Ibadan folks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 12:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
elrony:

No go use missionary work money run politics.... I'll inform the welfare department. angry

Cc SkimpleD
Eph12
GloryIsaac

grin grin

Don’t worry Apostle, I will be paying my tithe as at when due.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 12:38pm On Mar 10, 2019
larride:

Doing spoiler won't help Kashamu na. Occupying a political post would have been his surebet. He risks being extradited once he becomes a normal citizen ó. Masked DSS fit bust am anytime and alaye will find himself at JFK airport o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 12:38pm On Mar 10, 2019
larride:

Oyo is done n dusted!!! Seyi Makinde of PDP is Gov. Elect.

Ajimobi arrogance, greed and loose mouth is his undoing. It’s not even about APC v PDP. It’s about Ajimobi v Ibadan folks.
I hope Makinde performs better... Ibadan got huge potential
My favorite city so far because of its people and lifestyle
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:42pm On Mar 10, 2019
gensteejay:

These are poisonous herbs, which are not jazz.

What is the name of these herbs? Have you used them before? Where can they be bought? Do you have the video evidence of efficacy or you were told by somebody?

If you can't provide expected answers to these questions, then i will ask Griffon to submit your name to higher places.

gensteejay:

If you want to show me the efficacy of juju, we will use the scientific approach, which involves no use of human specimen that's alive, no secrecy, and there must be proper documentation. We can, however, use rat or mouse as a specimen to demonstrate your experiment.

So the innocent rat or mouse who wasn't here when you were arguing blindly should be the one to suffer for your ignorance. No way, if you need flight ticket to go to Aba, let us know. You are our specimen.

I can't wait to see and upload the video of you looking for grasses to devour in Ariaria market.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 12:45pm On Mar 10, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 12:46pm On Mar 10, 2019
nihilistjnr:
We suppose beat these wolves mofos today sha.

Their keeper is a joke, and they have kept something like 1 cleansheet in around 10 league games.

Higuain movement in the gaps between their back 3 should reap profit...but if all else fails, nasa longshots from midfield at that kpalasa Kepa

Are you talking about Arinze Agbalaga ? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 12:47pm On Mar 10, 2019
larride:

grin grin

Don’t worry Apostle, I will be paying my tithe as at when due.

I'll be in touch cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 12:48pm On Mar 10, 2019
airmark:

What is the name of these herb? Have you used them before? Where can it be bought? Do you have the video evidence of its efficacy or you were told by somebody?

If you can't provide expected answers to these questions, then i will ask Griffon to submit your name to higher places.

So the innocent rat or mouse who wasn't here when you were arguing blindly should be the one to suffer for your ignorance. No way, if you need flight ticket to go to Aba, let us know. You are our specimen.

I can't wait to see and upload the video of you looking for grasses to devour in Ariaria market.
This man sef cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
obainojazz:

Met the egbon like twice in Texas, he's very cool and brilliant.

I hope he won't be surrounded and misled by those Pdp thugs that were shut out for years.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 12:56pm On Mar 10, 2019
airmark:

Met the egbon like twice in Texas, he's very cool and brilliant.

I hope he won't be surrounded and misled by those Pdp thugs that were shut out for years.
Don't mean to be rude but 'Agberoism' is a south west problem.. Whether APC or PDP.. Look at what happened in APC rally, mc oluomo stabbed.. Look at the sugar shot dead and so on.. You guys give them so much relevance especially during elections.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 10, 2019
airmark:

What is the name of these herb? Have you used them before? Where can it be bought? Do you have the video evidence of its efficacy or you were told by somebody?
You mean I should start listing out the names of harmful plants around that contain toxic chemicals, like arsenic oxide, benzene, and co., like an herbalist just to win an argument? Lol. I guess I have to start from the basics of chemistry then, explaining what benzene, arsenic, etc. are and how they cause harm to the brain or body.
airmark:

He can send my name, gensteejay, to the witches in Edo if he wants. Only someone that believes in such nonsense gets affected.
airmark:

I thought I was discussing with a science-savvy person. Let's close this chapter.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olalekank(m): 1:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
What was that goal?

Alisson?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 1:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
obainojazz:

Hopefully he performs better, this election is a protest vote against Ajimobi, he had better not lose that goodwill. It won’t happen twice. I know some very staunch Buharist who campaigned vigorously for Seyi especially in Akobo, Olorunda, Apete and the likes. The ball is his court now. I hope he repay the faith.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6878) (6879) (6880) (6881) (6882) (6883) (6884) ... (19183) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: timbros(m), nateevs(m), A40(m), madrid5, Odunharry(m), fredoooooo, Geld(m), Itsrm(m), Dundalk(m), Oasis007(m), omotayos01(m), Santos07, KanielOutis92, Ibunkun1(m), andrewbaba44, Omoluabi16(m), Theflint1(m), hensben(m), VillageBus(m), 5inchdick, Realtord43, BlueMann, tobiboss(m), enigma0, SCOOPERJEF(m), popizaino(m), forgiveness, Bellamy01, MeMiTi, DeadPresidents, kingBolton, jolly94, Ellexy, PDPGuy, iamoyindamola(m), Agadinaagwuofe, WhoDeyHause, Sportsweb, Ibime(m), Leyqute(m), MonsieurCoder, Lana1(m), CallTheCops(m), Devvy4, oliverano, monerozi5590, pamcode(m), Ballzproblem2, Eawwal(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.