Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6939) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10511058 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6936) (6937) (6938) (6939) (6940) (6941) (6942) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 10:03am On Mar 19, 2019
HanksAnuku:

And what did Sanchez win with Arsenal? A couple of FA cups dazall.

proves my point for me actually
You said ''we can't deny that Hazard is probably the best player in the world who has to play in a substandard team. His team mates include incompetent defenders who cant sniff danger, impotent midfielders who cant create , incontinent forwards who constantly sh!t the bed, all coached by an intransigent manager who continues to stubbornly play to idiotic tactics''

This team won the fa cup last year and the league year before, what is substandard in the team capable of winning trophies in the last 2 years compare to arsenal that had to depend on sanchez all season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:03am On Mar 19, 2019
diggz:

All these f00lish pundits. no be only if you are hazard...he can fvck off and go join the snake....mscheeeeeeew! Like we never won the big trophy without him...yeye dey smell angry

Graeme Souness was a very good player but as a pundit he just comes across as an angry white man.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 10:04am On Mar 19, 2019
diggz:

All these f00lish pundits. no be only if you are hazard...he can fvck off and go join the snake....mscheeeeeeew! Like we never won the big trophy without him...yeye dey smell angry
exactly he is actually the problem and not the solution
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:05am On Mar 19, 2019
afrodoc2:

Graeme Souness was a very good player but as a pundit he just comes across as an angry white man.

He is very steeewpid.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:07am On Mar 19, 2019
Is civil war about to break out among the unruly rowdy tribe of Shekpites?

According to sources a devastating blow by Everton’s Richarlison on Sunday was the catalyst for a spreading confusion amongst the ranks of Shekpites.

24 hours later, the camp was embroiled in a heated argument over their heritage and which ancestor honor should be bestowed upon. The antics of a pole dancer from Belgium also contributed greatly to this schism.

Things have since degenerated with some members invoking deities from Madrid and Juve to score points. Will the tower of Stamford Babel crumble to its foundation?

Correspondent SkimpleD, give us the update.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 10:08am On Mar 19, 2019
afrodoc2:

Why you dey vex?
Oya let’s start a Sheesiesque debate.
Who you got, Rasqie or Usher?

Thats not a fair comparison

Im thinking Boys2men vs Plantashunboiz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 19, 2019
This thread grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:12am On Mar 19, 2019
HanksAnuku:

Thats not a fair comparison

Im thinking Boys2men vs Plantashunboiz

Boyz 2 Men just about edge it, and that’s mainly cos Blackface is a douchebag.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 10:12am On Mar 19, 2019
sod09:

You said ''we can't deny that Hazard is probably the best player in the world who has to play in a substandard team. His team mates include incompetent defenders who cant sniff danger, impotent midfielders who cant create , incontinent forwards who constantly sh!t the bed, all coached by an intransigent manager who continues to stubbornly play to idiotic tactics''

This team won the fa cup last year and the league year before, what is substandard in the team capable of winning trophies in the last 2 years compare to arsenal that had to depend on sanchez all season.

The only way to win with those imbeciles is to play 5 defenders, and 2 Dms.

Then only way to win any thing with those fools was to literally pack the defence with incompetent bodies, and rely on numbers rather than skill to save the day
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 10:14am On Mar 19, 2019
HanksAnuku:

The only way to win with those imbeciles is to play 5 defenders, and 2 Dms.

Then only way to win any thing with those fools was to literally pack the defence with incompetent bodies, and rely on numbers rather than skill to save the day
shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 19, 2019
tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 10:19am On Mar 19, 2019
afrodoc2:

Boyz 2 Men just about edge it, and that’s mainly cos Blackface is a douchebag.

Boy2men only ever gave us end of the road - they have no legacy

2face and co gave us the banger "ayayaya somebody say planashun boiz"

EOD
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 10:21am On Mar 19, 2019
sod09:
shocked shocked

Ask Sarri what happened when he tried to play ball against City with this crop of ediots

Compare with under Conte

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 19, 2019
diggz:

Graeme Souness we know as an ex-footballer and a football expert and analyst with Sky Sports. Diggz of Nl we no know in the world of professional football.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:22am On Mar 19, 2019
Ibime:

Where has he been since New Year crossover?

We don't pay for half season performance.

Yesterday he was just doing as he like, dribbling to entertain himself and killing attacks. I've hardly seen as unprofessional a performance as he gave yesterday.
sunday match? Hazard that was the closest to scoring a goal? You are just looking for a scapegoat, but as long as the everton match is concerned, hazard can't pass as your scapegoat. Look for another person. Not hazard, not everton match

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:24am On Mar 19, 2019
larride:

Hazard had 26 assists in which season? shocked
2012 /2013
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:26am On Mar 19, 2019
Unlimited22:

He wasn't far from the truth.
they did not provide his 2 assists in the community shield match. But, i am very sure that he assisted both of our goals that day.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 19, 2019
Greatihex:
sunday match? Hazard that was the closest to scoring a goal? You are just looking for a scapegoat, but as long as the everton match is concerned, hazard can't pass as your scapegoat. Look for another person. Not hazard, not everton match
He even had better shots at goal than that pregnant Higuain or the useless Pedro and hit the wood work sometime in first half.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:30am On Mar 19, 2019
HanksAnuku:
To be honest, I can understand where Ibime is coming from.

I'm also tired of Hazard. The guy has constantly refused to stand up and be counted when required. His talent level is elite...I still maintain around the the Ronaldo Messi Level, but his application is so poor it's unreal.

When you read about the sacrifices less talented players have made at the altar of the game, just so they can reach their limited potential...it's particularly galling to hear Hazard make those idiotic comments he likes to make.

"I'm not interested in scoring"
"I just want to enjoy myself"
"All my managers are tired of me"

At the same time though, we can't deny that Hazard is probably the best player in the world who has to play in a substandard team. His team mates include incompetent defenders who cant sniff danger, impotent midfielders who cant create , incontinent forwards who constantly sh!t the bed, all coached by an intransigent manager who continues to stubbornly play to idiotic tactics.

Prior to this, Hazard was one of 2 forwards playing with 8 defenders and 1 keeper under Conte.

Hazard has never played in the kind of superstar team that the likes of Neymar, Hazard and Ororo played in. The time he played in a team close to those, he won Silver Ball at the World Cup.

Hazard is partly suffering from the ediotic recruitment decisions made by the board....but the fool is also clearly no someone you can rely on when the chips are down

this the undiluted truth. The funny one is someone blaming his best player for his team's poor performances. Is that not funny?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:32am On Mar 19, 2019
sod09:
Big lie
Can this chelsea be worse than arsenal when sanchez carried his team till he left
sorry, where did he carry them to?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:50am On Mar 19, 2019
larride:

Hazard had 26 assists in which season? shocked

Don't let the likes of raumdeuter brainwash you, Hazard is a huge talent. He needs to play among better players then he will up his game. We saw him in the world cup.

Like some people said here let him fukk off, and go and prove himself in a better club. My club is in the hands of idiotts bringing spineless players in, every year.

Ibime:
Hazard will leave this club

Imagine playing with Bakayoko, Zappacosta, new signings that are totally demoralising like Drinkbleach, Barkley, signing likes of Palmieri just returning from ACL, buying 32 year old Dzeko, bidding for Carroll etc.

If I'm Hazard, thunder will fire my father if I don't leave this useless club.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:51am On Mar 19, 2019
Greatihex:
sorry, where did he carry them to?

You beat me to that. The old sodiki, is back. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:01am On Mar 19, 2019
HanksAnuku:
To be honest, I can understand where Ibime is coming from.

I'm also tired of Hazard. The guy has constantly refused to stand up and be counted when required. His talent level is elite...I still maintain around the the Ronaldo Messi Level, but his application is so poor it's unreal.

When you read about the sacrifices less talented players have made at the altar of the game, just so they can reach their limited potential...it's particularly galling to hear Hazard make those idiotic comments he likes to make.

"I'm not interested in scoring"
"I just want to enjoy myself"
"All my managers are tired of me"

At the same time though, we can't deny that Hazard is probably the best player in the world who has to play in a substandard team. His team mates include incompetent defenders who cant sniff danger, impotent midfielders who cant create , incontinent forwards who constantly sh!t the bed, all coached by an intransigent manager who continues to stubbornly play to idiotic tactics.

Prior to this, Hazard was one of 2 forwards playing with 8 defenders and 1 keeper under Conte.

Hazard has never played in the kind of superstar team that the likes of Neymar, Hazard and Ororo played in. The time he played in a team close to those, he won Silver Ball at the World Cup.

Hazard is partly suffering from the ediotic recruitment decisions made by the board....but the fool is also clearly no someone you can rely on when the chips are down

End of story.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:07am On Mar 19, 2019
Does hazard play with substandard players and coaches

Azpilicueta Cortouis Cech Kante Matic Fabregas Costa Kepa Mata Oscar
These are some of the players he has played with and have at some time been hailed as great on this thread

Coaches he has played with dimatteo, Hiddink Benitez mourinho conte Sarri. 4 of these 6 coaches are CL winners

The only thing I agree with is that there's no player alive who gets excused for poor performances regularly like hazard

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:11am On Mar 19, 2019
airmark:

You beat me to that. The old sodiki, is back. cheesy
lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 11:11am On Mar 19, 2019
airmark:

Don't let the likes of raumdeuter brainwash you, Hazard is a huge talent. He needs to play among better players then he will up his game. We saw him in the world cup.

Like some people said here let him fukk off, and go and prove himself in a better club. My club is in the hands of idiotts bringing spineless players in, every year.

Hazard is a very good player on his day, I have no doubt about that. The question is, how often does this day come?

For all of Hazard talent and potentials, he’s simply too inconsistent.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:11am On Mar 19, 2019
gensteejay:
"If you are Hazard, you are one of the best players in the world, and you are thinking I'm now arguably at the peak of my career and I want to be winning the big trophies. Will that happen at Chelsea? I don't think so. They look like they will struggle to get into the top four. Chelsea have a big decision to make, do they cash in or let him walk in 15 months?" — Sky Sports' Graeme Souness on Eden Hazard Situation in Chelsea.

gensteejay:

Graeme Souness we know as an ex-footballer and a football expert and analyst with Sky Sports. Diggz of Nl we no know in the world of professional football.

You are as f00lish as the man you quoted. How good was the squad Chelsea used in winning the UCL? Did we have your Belgian Ronaldo or any one with a million take-ons in the team we used to win the UCL? You and hazard can fvck off....

Cvnt!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:13am On Mar 19, 2019
raumdeuter:
Does hazard play with substandard players and coaches

Azpilicueta Cortouis Cech Kante Matic Fabregas Costa Kepa Mata Oscar
These are some of the players he has played with and have at some time been hailed as great on this thread

Coaches he has played with dimatteo, Hiddink Benitez mourinho conte Sarri. 4 of these 6 coaches are CL winners

The only thing I agree with is that there's no player alive who gets excused for poor performances regularly like hazard

What is wrong with you? Must you add your last name to the list...ogbeni aregbesola laumdeuter onukuguy kepa?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:15am On Mar 19, 2019
diggz:

What is wrong with you? Must you add your last name to the list...ogbeni aregbesola laumdeuter onukuguy kepa?

Should we diggz out posts hailing Kepa by Chelsea fans

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:15am On Mar 19, 2019
His decisiveness as specifically mentioned by zidane.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:16am On Mar 19, 2019
larride:

Hazard is a very good player on his day, I have no doubt about that. The question is, how often does this day come?

For all of Hazard talent and potentials, he’s simply too inconsistent.

Even pius ikedia is unplayable on his day which comes every eclipse of the sun

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:16am On Mar 19, 2019
popizaino:
His decisiveness as specifically mentioned by zidane.

Decisiveness that makes him unable to score or assist

(1) (2) (3) ... (6936) (6937) (6938) (6939) (6940) (6941) (6942) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Unlimited22 and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.