Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6940) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10511946 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6937) (6938) (6939) (6940) (6941) (6942) (6943) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:32am On Mar 19, 2019
raumdeuter:

Decisiveness that makes him unable to score or assist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPLrgXNFuJA

Maybe you should clear your ignorance and that the aborigine dwelling in your ass with this video.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:32am On Mar 19, 2019
raumdeuter:

Should we diggz out posts hailing Kepa by Chelsea fans

Don't be silly...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 11:33am On Mar 19, 2019
airmark:

You beat me to that. The old sodiki, is back. cheesy
what do you know than to jump on juju talk and shout sars upandan
he already explained himself so i should be dragging with you on hidden?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:36am On Mar 19, 2019
Here is another hazard perfect decisiveness been wasted by Morata here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koAns2u5SHs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 11:41am On Mar 19, 2019
Leyqute!!! undecided

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 19, 2019
diggz:

[s]You are as f00lish as the man you quoted. How good was the squad Chelsea used in winning the UCL? Did we have your Belgian Ronaldo or any one with a million take-ons in the team we used to win the UCL? You and hazard can fvck off....[/s]

I'm a Cvnt!!
Fixed

Rantings of a deranged idiot

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:04pm On Mar 19, 2019
popizaino:
His decisiveness as specifically mentioned by zidane.

Zidane now chasing Mane. Nobody needs a second Isco.

Zidane could manage Hazard when Ronaldo was there to score goals, but now he needs goals not dancers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 12:06pm On Mar 19, 2019
popizaino:
His decisiveness as specifically mentioned by zidane.

Zidane loves Hazard’s decisiveness yenyenyen

3 years as Madrid coach e no bid for am. Yeye dey smell

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
SkimpleD:
Leyqute!!! undecided

You off your phone since ? angry

Where is the update I asked you to deliver yesterday? angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2019
gensteejay:

Fixed

Rantings of a deranged idiot

Google expert/copy and paste Cvnt! You should be used as a sacrificial lamb to ferebiso, bloody sh1t eater.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:22pm On Mar 19, 2019
popizaino:
Maybe you should clear your ignorance and that the aborigine dwelling in your ass with this video.

Hazard played with Costa for 2 seasons and gave Costa about 3 assists in 2 seasons combined

Its easy to blame Morata when with Costa Hidden was no better
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:24pm On Mar 19, 2019
Ibime:
Zidane now chasing Mane. Nobody needs a second Isco.

Zidane could manage Hazard when Ronaldo was there to score goals, but now he needs goals not dancers.

I can imagine Isco and Hazard in the same team

The other attackers will vex beat them one day

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 12:39pm On Mar 19, 2019
Leyqute:

You off your phone since ? angry

Where is the update I asked you to deliver yesterday? angry
You want your Ministerial position revoked?

Abi you no wan get sense?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:43pm On Mar 19, 2019
larride:

Hazard is a very good player on his day, I have no doubt about that. The question is, how often does this day come?

For all of Hazard talent and potentials, he’s simply too inconsistent.

If he is too inconsistent, what should we talk about Pedro, Willian, Alonso, Jorginho, Kovacic, Barkley playing with him every week?

I actually want him to go to Spain, he will see those spineless defenders to raape and bang in more goals, with quality players around him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2019
hazard is the only footballer I know that even at 28 his fans still de talk of his potential as if Na Academy him dey

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2019
Leyqute:

Zidane loves Hazard’s decisiveness yenyenyen

3 years as Madrid coach e no bid for am. Yeye dey smell

So you want him to bid for him, while Ronaldo was still there. No wonder dem dey call you legbegbe.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
sod09:
what do you know than to jump on juju talk and shout sars upandan
he already explained himself so i should be dragging with you on hidden?

Revert to your oyindamola or whatever moniker. You made more sense with that.

Sanchez carried Arsenal till he left. His spinal cord don break now abi? cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:54pm On Mar 19, 2019
I just hope Richarlison knows that thunder will fire him grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2019
airmark:

Revert to your oyindamola or whatever moniker. You made more sense with that.

Suarez carried Arsenal till he left. His spinal cord don break now abi? cheesy cheesy cheesy
see apoda atole, remind me where i wrote suarez.
have sense you refused always coming here to embarrass yourself

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2019
Taguchi:
hazard is the only footballer I know that even at 28 his fans still de talk of his potential as if Na Academy him dey
you they mind these people
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 1:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
airmark:

If he is too inconsistent, what should we talk about Pedro, Willian, Alonso, Jorginho, Kovacic, Barkley playing with him every week?

I actually want him to go to Spain, he will see those spineless defenders to raape and bang in more goals, with quality players around him.

the same spineless defenders he met in the UCL last season and he became Houdini
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 1:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
airmark:

cheesy

So what should we do to Priest Ibime, who graduated in a foreign school, but still believes in slaughtering white rams for Baba Fenibeso?

It seems only a40 and you replied, raumdeuter sidestepped my post, chic2pimp is forming busy. grin

No time for Long story abeg. Is your Baba Ready to give me the scores of this week's upcoming Premier League fixtures?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 19, 2019
Unlimited22:
I just hope Richarlison knows that thunder will fire him grin

What did i do?...

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 1:40pm On Mar 19, 2019
sod09:
you they mind these people
I dey prey make Eden go madrid.... him eye go clear like Courtois own
well trust dem shekpites..dem go soon find another excuse for am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 1:42pm On Mar 19, 2019
GloryIsaac:

What did i do?...
cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:49pm On Mar 19, 2019
Who is this BBC Yoruba writer. I suspect na afrodoc

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 1:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
SkimpleD:

You want your Ministerial position revoked?

Abi you no wan get sense?

Look at this circumcised Philistine. How dare you address the Lord’s anointed in such disrespectful manner?!

Repent, else I invoke the wrath of Jah on you now. Have you forgotten the story of Elisha and the 42 spoilt kids?

Bikiaful! angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:53pm On Mar 19, 2019
airmark:

In 2012 UEFA super cup, Hidden Shakushaku Hazard faced Atletico Madrid and scored 0 goals
In 2013/14 CL semi Hazard face Atletico again and scored 0 goals
2017/18 He faced Atletico 2 times and Barcelona in 2 games scored 0 goals

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
raumdeuter:
Who is this BBC Yoruba writer. I suspect na afrodoc

LOL. How i wish say my Yoruba tight like that.

But see as Richarlison expose Hazard. Make una come see Hazard life for outside.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
Taguchi:

the same spineless defenders he met in the UCL last season and he became Houdini

He destroyed the best defenders in atletico madrid, he will definitely bomb those ones in Alaves, Levante, celta vigo, Huesca, Rayo and other clubs struggling to pay salaries of their players. cheesy

If you are forgetful.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
airmark:

He destroyed the best defenders in atletico madrid, he will definitely bomb those ones in Alaves, Levante, celta vigo, Huesca, Rayo and other clubs struggling to pay salaries of their players. cheesy

If you are forgetful.

Zero goals in 6 games vs La Liga opposition

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 2:30pm On Mar 19, 2019
larride:

Hazard is a very good player on his day, I have no doubt about that. The question is, how often does this day come?

For all of Hazard talent and potentials, he’s simply too inconsistent.
now let me ask you a question has hazard been inconsistent this season that I watched a lot of Chelsea games?
Big no but isn't Chelsea still struggling.Apart from mourihno last season the hazard "inconsistency" is a myth boosted by the fact that without him playing at close to 90% Chelsea don't win especially since they sold Costa,compare this to man city players,if one or two of sane,Silva,kdb,Sergio,sterling etc is rubbish they go still win infact they will still score because that city team has no major playmaker they will get chances to score,you won't notice if one of these stars play rubbish for 4 weeks,but if hazard has a "bad " game where he hits the post Chelsea go lose even when he plays amazingly like against city in that final they still lost,I gladly accept hazard at Madrid just wish he was 5 years younger though,the only reason hazard is called "potential" is how godly messi and Ronaldo is.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6937) (6938) (6939) (6940) (6941) (6942) (6943) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SirAce and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.