Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,458 members, 7,850,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:17 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6944) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10692061 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6941) (6942) (6943) (6944) (6945) (6946) (6947) ... (19352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 9:42pm On Mar 19, 2019
airmark:

Isco and Coutinho were never better than Hazard as an all-round attacker, only blind analysts would say that.

Rivaldo's view (la liga legend) is not gospel, but yours is.

I need to ask fenibeso to do the needful on you

caseimero , pep Guardiola and Vicente del Bosque all think Sergio Busquets is the best DM in the world do you agree ? ......and recall that they know and understand the game far more than you do......a simple Yes or no answer would suffice

who the fvck is fenibeso

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2019
raumdeuter:

[s]How many goals, assists or shot on target did Hidden Hazard have?

Hidden has mastered this act of Shakushaku to a science. He will play a world cup quarter final and semi without a goal, assist nor even a shot on target and his fans will hail him as the best

This season they hailed as Hiddens best as he is playing in an attacking system, what do we have in goals and assists especially after removing 4 penalties[/s]

Since your Independent newspapers rated him as the best Belgian on the pitch, your questions are inconsequential.

Maybe you want to throw your reliable Independent under the bus too. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
raumdeuter:

The left backs Hazard played with in Chelsea
Ashley Cole, Azpilicueta, Felipe Luis Marcos Alonso, Kennedy
Apparently none of them is good enough for Hazard
While Sterling and Sane have Zeinchenko, Danilol and Delph as full backs behind them, Salah has TAA, Milner and Clyne

Strikers that have played with Hazard in Chelsea
Torres, Ba, Etoo, Drogba Costa, Morata Batsuayi, Higuain, Giroud. None is good enough for Hazard

If you know any other player that gets as much excuses as Hazard pls let me know
you argue like a snake,your ability of twisting and bringing unrelevant things into the debate is world class,just look at the rubbish you just wrote
*when hazard actually overlapped with filipe/azpilicueta he won the PFA
*the fact that you list Ashely Cole(out of prime/didn't play much with hazard) Kennedy lol and Marcos Alonso just shows are stupid your pionts are.
* sane right now is a bench player and sterling is actually one my favourites but without dem their team still has a lot of world class attackers to win games and you stupidly left out walker and Mendy from your list abi
*salah-this guy will likely not even win anything at Liverpool good player though,and you see the way mane has been winning games for Liverpool despite salah bad form,hazard doesn't have a "mane " in his team right now ,Costa used to do that.
Only Costa is great when compared to prime saurez that neymar played with although old etoo had a descent time at chelsea,there is serious madness in your head for list those other "strikers"

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
Taguchi:

caseimero , pep Guardiola and Vicente del Bosque all think Sergio Busquets is the best DM in the world do you agree ? ......and recall that they know and understand the game far more than you do......a simple Yes or no answer would suffice

who the fvck is fenibeso

This example you gave is laughable, cos it's not appropriate for juxtaposition at all.

Rivaldo recommended a player for the league he knows well and you are bringing views of some people on a player being the best in the world. You aint serious.

Fenibeso? If i tag bims to see what you used on his god, you are in big trouble
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 10:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
Taguchi:

yea the usual blame everybody except Eden excuse

Las Las una go blame Buhari

Shalom
every chelsea fan I know dey insult Alonso and sarri for viewing centre every match that is how trash that guy,am not even talking about the rest useless players in Chelsea oh,the opposite argument of blaming hazard fo Chelsea failures is far more stupid.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
10Dove:
I don't judge solely on goals n assists, but will you honestly say he performed vs France?

He performed compared to other stars in his team that went to sleep, throughout the duration of the match.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2019
airmark:

This example you gave is laughable, cos it's not appropriate for juxtaposition at all.

Rivaldo recommended a player for the league he knows well and you are bringing views of some people on a player being the best in the world. You aint serious.

Fenibeso? If i tag bims to see what you used on his god, you are in big trouble

you implied in your post that my opinion on Eden was inconsequential relative to that of Rivaldo given that he is a "la liga legend"

by the same logic, are you not a hypocrite when it comes to players like Busquets given that people that are even more knowledgeable than you and Rivaldo on the matter view him as the best

once again is Sergio Busquets the best DM

no be ibims wey don dey claim atheist for yrs

you mean say him dey offer burnt offerings to one Fenerbahce in River State

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 10:36pm On Mar 19, 2019
Same regurgitated bullshytes!

undecided

We are in for a long thing this week
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2019
madrid5:
every chelsea fan I know dey insult Alonso and sarri for viewing centre every match that is how trash that guy,am not even talking about the rest useless players in Chelsea oh,the opposite argument of blaming hazard fo Chelsea failures is far more stupid.

the thing is that you guys. always have a way absolving hazard of any blame while throwing every other person under the bus.

you will rather blame emenalo, marina,Roman, Mourinho, theresa may, James Cameron,queen Elizabeth than even remotely criticizing hazard when he is deserving of it.

during the match against Everton... majority of the shekpites were insulting hazard for his non chalant shaku shaku Even will trailing 0-2

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:45pm On Mar 19, 2019
raumdeuter:

The left backs Hazard played with in Chelsea
Ashley Cole, Azpilicueta, Felipe Luis Marcos Alonso, Kennedy
Apparently none of them is good enough for Hazard
While Sterling and Sane have Zeinchenko, Danilol and Delph as full backs behind them, Salah has TAA, Milner and Clyne

Strikers that have played with Hazard in Chelsea
Torres, Ba, Etoo, Drogba Costa, Morata Batsuayi, Higuain, Giroud. None is good enough for Hazard

If you know any other player that gets as much excuses as Hazard pls let me know

Why is it that You never let an opportunity to show your hatred for hazard and your limited soccer knowledge pass you by?just look at the rubbish you wrote above as proves to support your deep hatred for hazard.

I don’t need to counter this rubbish of yours if you could give more credit to giroud over hazard against Liverpool last season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:53pm On Mar 19, 2019
raumdeuter:

Just today Dedier Deschamps french coach was talking about Coman and he said

"

This is a coach saying an attacking player has to improve his stats and score more. Not increase takeon, shakushaku or zanku. Increase goals and stats

Didier deschamps of France wont task coman with improving his stats if his stats were a bit as impressive as that of hazard .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:55pm On Mar 19, 2019
Taguchi:

I don't judge football solely on stat... but if you are truthful to yourself, you should know that apart from the sideway pass he gave to Willian he did nothing of note whatsoever in both legs

I’m truthful to myself and I know hazard played very well against Barca in both legs and despite playing out of position in the first leg .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 10:57pm On Mar 19, 2019
popizaino:

I’m truthful to myself and I know hazard played very well against Barca in both legs and despite playing out of position in the first leg .

if you say so
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 11:39pm On Mar 19, 2019
Taguchi:

the thing is that you guys. always have a way absolving hazard of any blame while throwing every other person under the bus.

you will rather blame emenalo, marina,Roman, Mourinho, theresa may, James Cameron,queen Elizabeth than even remotely criticizing hazard when he is deserving of it.

during the match against Everton... majority of the shekpites were insulting hazard for his non chalant shaku shaku Even will trailing 0-2

u be raudeter junior brother first of all let's get these facts clear
*hazard is responsible for 48% of Chelsea goals this season you know why ?because apart from kante
there is no world class player in that team,not even messi or Ronaldo have 48% of team league goals as good as they are because they are still other great players in that team.
* the biggiest ironic is Alonso is responsible for both goals Chelsea conceaded to Everton
* just last match to wolves Chelsea were so useless hazard had to shoot from outside the box to grab a point
* the original argument is hazard is Chelsea biggiest problem, I don't see how your best player by far can be the problem if not for the akamu analysis that goes on in the is thread.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:58pm On Mar 19, 2019
Taguchi:

you implied in your post that my opinion on Eden was inconsequential relative to that of Rivaldo given that he is a "la liga legend"

by the same logic, are you not a hypocrite when it comes to players like Busquets given that people that are even more knowledgeable than you and Rivaldo on the matter view him as the best

once again is Sergio Busquets the best DM

No, Busquets is not.

If not for stupid Sarri, who would have remembered Jorginho's Spanish brother as DM, let alone best DM?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 12:05am On Mar 20, 2019
gensteejay:

The mere fact that a sizeable percentage of your posts on Nairaland is centered on Hazard as a player shows his (Hazard's) greatness as a footballer. Not a day goes by without you talking about Hazard in your posts on this forum.

This shows Eden Hazard is definitely one of the greatest players in the round leather game at the moment.

I'm sure you will still talk about him tomorrow, too, and the days following that. It's become your second nature, a testament to Hazard's uber-impressive creativity and greatness as a player.
You're joking right?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:06am On Mar 20, 2019
chic2pimp:

No time for Long story abeg. Is your Baba Ready to give me the scores of this week's upcoming Premier League fixtures?

My father is not into juju. What you are looking for in Sokoto, is in your sokoto.

Ibime:

Twas Fenibeso who told me to transfer Berba for Odemwingie costing 4 points. It was a deliberate ploy to show me that no matter how close I am to the brink of despair, Fenibeso will prove his power.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:41am On Mar 20, 2019
airmark:

When was that?
In his first season or so.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:34am On Mar 20, 2019
madrid5:
you argue like a snake,your ability of twisting and bringing unrelevant things into the debate is world class,just look at the rubbish you just wrote
*when hazard actually overlapped with filipe/azpilicueta he won the PFA
*the fact that you list Ashely Cole(out of prime/didn't play much with hazard) Kennedy lol and Marcos Alonso just shows are stupid your pionts are.
* sane right now is a bench player and sterling is actually one my favourites but without dem their team still has a lot of world class attackers to win games and you stupidly left out walker and Mendy from your list abi
*salah-this guy will likely not even win anything at Liverpool good player though,and you see the way mane has been winning games for Liverpool despite salah bad form,hazard doesn't have a "mane " in his team right now ,Costa used to do that.
Only Costa is great when compared to prime saurez that neymar played with although old etoo had a descent time at chelsea,there is serious madness in your head for list those other "strikers"

When Hazard played with Costa a striker you sai is comparable to prime Suarez, Hazard was delivering 4 and 5 assists a season, Infact in Costas last 2 seasons, Hazard gave him 2 assists in 2 seasons

The world class players in their team is not why Sterling delivered 18 goals last season and 15 already this season without being the penalty taker, It was his ability to use space and be productive

Salah last season with rookie Trent behind him scored over 30 goals this season already on 17

If they had put Trent Zinchenko, Mendy Clyne Milner etc behind Hazard na so we for dey hear the same excuse

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 5:10am On Mar 20, 2019
Its one thing to support Hazard but it's totally unacceptable to blame everyone else for his inconsistency.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 5:34am On Mar 20, 2019
FBS:
Its one thing to support Hazard but it's totally unacceptable to blame everyone else for his inconsistency.

Especially when hazard has been honest with himself telling the whole world how he likes to have the ball which seem to leave most of the coaches he's worked with frustrated and all.

I no just understand. Hazard is a good player no doubt, he obviously believes in showmanship like okocha and he doesn't hide it. What they are trying to defend here I may not really know

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 6:34am On Mar 20, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Especially when hazard has been honest with himself telling the whole world how he likes to have the ball which seem to leave most of the coaches he's worked with frustrated and all.

I no just understand. Hazard is a good player no doubt, he obviously believes in showmanship like okocha and he doesn't hide it. What they are trying to defend here I may not really know
and that was why okocha was never taken serious, that iwobi is following his footsteps too angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 7:01am On Mar 20, 2019
sod09:
and that was why okocha was never taken serious, that iwobi is following his footsteps too angry

Making a difference in the final 3rd is what differentiates elite attackers these days where most teams play 433 or a variation of it, All 3 attackers have to be scoring options. Being smart on the ball is more important than having silky dribbling skills, a player like David Silva will make a difference with a quick turn and pass, Seemingly less talented players like Sterling Salah have learnt to reduce their ball keeping and improve positioning, shooting and decision making while Hazard is still trying to dribble a 4th defender.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:18am On Mar 20, 2019
Taguchi:

1. if i give you proof of some folks like hensben, Chelseafan, blueangel etc comparing Eden to the duo 2 to 3 seasons ago on this particular threadbwill you qoute dem and call dem fools directly

2.neymar has been placed on the same 3 man podium as Messi and Ronaldo by prestigious bodies such as FIFA and France football so me doing same ain't out of place. the same can't be said of Eden unfortunately

3.luck doesn't get you to a club like FCB even if it does it can't keep you in the starting eleven. productivity and consistency does ( reference Alexis, Fabregas Coutinho)

4. the only time Neymar failed to carry his teams was when injured.. niggga took brasil to both the Olympics and FIFA confederations cup.
(the great teammates you are referring to Na the same Luiz,Oscar,Ramires, Willian una dey call craap for here)

5. isn't it a bit hypocritical and uninformed of you to tag Neymar shaku shaku footballer when he better than Eden in everything. goal( open and close play goals)..assist, major and minor awards, major and minor trophies, big performances etc... if you say Ligue 1 is a farmer's league, is the UCL also a farmer's league
I never compared Hazard to Messi and cr7. You don’t know the genesis of that argument so stop saying what u don’t know.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:24am On Mar 20, 2019
Melvyn11:

Making a difference in the final 3rd is what differentiates elite attackers these days where most teams play 433 or a variation of it, All 3 attackers have to be scoring options. Being smart on the ball is more important than having silky dribbling skills, a player like David Silva will make a difference with a quick turn and pass, Seemingly less talented players like Sterling Salah have learnt to reduce their ball keeping and improve positioning, shooting and decision making while Hazard is still trying to dribble a 4th defender.

If Aguero hasn't been turning up, all this noise of Sterling won't have been high cos City would have lost many games.

If Mane hasn't been delivering lately Liverpool might have gone down and Sallah criticised for not carrying the team.

Apart from Hazard who's that other Chelsea attacker sharing the burden?

Because we hailed Messi and Ronaldo you think some of their team mates didn't do anything like what we are having at Chelsea?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:27am On Mar 20, 2019
FBS:

In his first season or so.

He did it in more than one season. He was major in all the league trophies we won.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:57am On Mar 20, 2019
diggz:

Hensben which kind ruff play be this? No ever try this rubbish again angry angry angry angry
Wassup bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:27am On Mar 20, 2019
Egbon airmark, what’s with the Fenibeso niccur ive been seeing lately here from Bishop Ibims?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:42am On Mar 20, 2019
SkimpleD:
Egbon airmark, what’s with the Fenibeso niccur ive been seeing lately here from Bishop Ibims?

Ahhhh.

Fenibeso is what the yorubas call Sango olukoso abinaloju abinalenu oko oya ( god of thunder ).

Bims claimed that's his own god, helping him since.

Don't let me say much.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 9:42am On Mar 20, 2019
hensben:
I never compared Hazard to Messi and cr7. You don’t know the genesis of that argument so stop saying what u don’t know.

I was here when the argument started bro if
you saying hazard is on Messi's talent level is not comparison then I don't know what is

Abi you dey deny am?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 20, 2019
When hazard starts playing in la liga..

We will see what you would say with him on same level as messi.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 10:34am On Mar 20, 2019
madrid5:
u be raudeter junior brother first of all let's get these facts clear
*hazard is responsible for 48% of Chelsea goals this season you know why ?because apart from kante
there is no world class player in that team,not even messi or Ronaldo have 48% of team league goals as good as they are because they are still other great players in that team.
* the biggiest ironic is Alonso is responsible for both goals Chelsea conceaded to Everton
* just last match to wolves Chelsea were so useless hazard had to shoot from outside the box to grab a point
* the original argument is hazard is Chelsea biggiest problem, I don't see how your best player by far can be the problem if not for the akamu analysis that goes on in the is thread.

1.irrelevant

*hazard is very good and is Chelsea best player...that is not even disputable... but implying that other players such as azpi,Rudiger,Kovacic, Pedro, odoi etc are all useless in your bid to defend hazard is unwise.

* pls care to explain how Marcos was responsible for both goals......and if indeed he was.....then who was responsible for not Scoring or even attempting to score ?
compare Eden's performance in or even his approach to the match to that of supposedly useless Pedro or odoi and tell me your observation

*unny of you to separate Eden and Chelsea in the match against wolves......if Chelsea was useless against wolves what does that make Eden or was he subbed in and then saved the day...did he not start the match??

*from the look of things it seems that you're the akamu analyst cause you judge games and players based on sentiments alone

hazard is not Chelsea's biggest problem, but he is not at all blameless.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6941) (6942) (6943) (6944) (6945) (6946) (6947) ... (19352) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: a4turitoroman and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.