Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:51 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6945) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10669815 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6942) (6943) (6944) (6945) (6946) (6947) (6948) ... (19317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 10:35am On Mar 20, 2019
airmark:

Ahhhh.

Fenibeso is what the yorubas call Sango olukoso abinaloju abinalenu oko oya ( god of thunder ).

Bims claimed that's his own god, helping him since.

Don't let me say much.
What!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:47am On Mar 20, 2019
You don’t just pick one line of arguement to judge to prove you know the genesis of argument. That’s how people claim drink and don’t be drunk is in the Bible but what led to that statement they can’t explain.
Taguchi:

I was here when the argument started bro if
you saying hazard is on Messi's talent level is not comparison then I don't know what is

Abi you dey deny am?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:56am On Mar 20, 2019
Taguchi:

boss Na you wey be hazard fan supposed answer that one.... because since i was born till now that am getting old... I've been hearing of how Eden will finally reach his potential.
Someone that has won PFA player of the year, came out second best player in WC you are calling potential player. I just dey laugh una mum since yesterday. I nor get una time I Dey with my woman.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kalvoken(m): 11:00am On Mar 20, 2019
Pascopele:
CHELSEA FC is the only team in the EPL to have occupied the 1st,2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th spots in a single season

Record !

And someone like you is wishing to make heaven abi?

Make I see you in heaven first, then you will know.

Wickedest person ever liveth.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:05am On Mar 20, 2019
airmark:

If Aguero hasn't been turning up, all this noise of Sterling won't have been high cos City would have lost many games.

If Mane hasn't been delivering lately Liverpool might have gone down and Sallah criticised for not carrying the team.

Apart from Hazard who's that other Chelsea attacker sharing the burden?

Because we hailed Messi and Ronaldo you think some of their team mates didn't do anything like what we are having at Chelsea?

Take away the penalties and tell us how many goals differentiates hazard and pedro even though pedro played less matches

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 11:06am On Mar 20, 2019
hensben:
You don’t just pick one line of arguement to judge to prove you know the genesis of argument. That’s how people claim drink and don’t be drunk is in the Bible but what led to that statement they can’t explain.

the thing is u shouldn't just assume that I don't know. the genesis of the argument.. cause I was very much around when it started..I even commented then though with a different account.

fact still remains that you made that exact statement

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 11:16am On Mar 20, 2019
hensben:
Someone that has won PFA player of the year, came out second best player in WC you are calling potential player. I just dey laugh una mum since yesterday. I nor get una time i Dey with my woman.

no be una pipu der talk say Eden never reach him potential

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 20, 2019
airmark:

Ahhhh.

Fenibeso is what the yorubas call Sango olukoso abinaloju abinalenu oko oya ( god of thunder ).

Bims claimed that's his own god, helping him since.

Don't let me say much.
Religionists and syncretism sha

Sango is starkly different from Fenibeso. They may share some similarities but are different. Olohun, a Yoruba diety, isn't the same entity as your Jesus from Israel or Allah, an Arabian deity.

Each of them has distinct traits, as depicted in books on their history.

One of the mischiefs of Abrahamic religions is distorting historical facts about these entities to further their selfish cause (syncretism).

As a Yoruba man, I can decide to take Olohun, who is different from God, as my personal god or patron or I may choose Ogun, like Prof. Wole Soyinka.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 11:44am On Mar 20, 2019
Taguchi:

1.irrelevant

*hazard is very good and is Chelsea best player...that is not even disputable... but implying that other players such as azpi,Rudiger,Kovacic, Pedro, odoi etc are all useless in your bid to defend hazard is unwise.

* pls care to explain how Marcos was responsible for both goals......and if indeed he was.....then who was responsible for not Scoring or even attempting to score ?
compare Eden's performance in or even his approach to the match to that of supposedly useless Pedro or odoi and tell me your observation

*unny of you to separate Eden and Chelsea in the match against wolves......if Chelsea was useless against wolves what does that make Eden or was he subbed in and then saved the day...did he not start the match??

*from the look of things it seems that you're the akamu analyst cause you judge games and players based on sentiments alone

hazard is not Chelsea's biggest problem, but he is not at all blameless.
yes only kante and hazard are world class the rest are useless( at least this season especially azpilicueta who has regressed)
*Alonso lost the ball in one of the most pathetic run on a simple counter attack causing a corner kick for that first then add David luiz for Blame,the second one was a pk caused by him
*Pedro (and his brother willian) you wouldn't mention those two as good players anymore if actually watch Chelsea this season,Pedro and William have actively cost Chelsea points this season go to their twitter page or reddit and see the reaction towards those two names you called, odoi should actually be starting on the right wing because he can cross(something hazard cant)but their dumb coach
*hazard is Chelsea best player by far this season if bring a list of Chelsea's problem he is last.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jcole1985(m): 12:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ibime:

How you are ranked depends on your performance over time,. The more time passes and you keep misbehaving, your ranking will go down.

He is now well below Makelele, Cech, Ballack, Essien and Kante in my estimation.
Bros we no dey see you for rap battle again o,why na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 12:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
Guys what do you think about this Luka Jovic guy that plays as a striker for Frankfurt.

Check out his highlights below:

https://twitter.com/PremLeaguePanel/status/1108049954654879750?s=19
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 1:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
wman:
Guys what do you think about this Luka Jovic guy that plays as a striker for Frankfurt.

Someone that Bayern will buy next weekend. Can’t you see he plays for Frankfurt?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 1:38pm On Mar 20, 2019
wman:

his very good.. have watched him a couple of times

heard Barca is after him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
Leyqute:

Someone that Bayern will buy next weekend. Can’t you see he plays for Frankfurt?

Like Bayern bought Dembele, Firmino, Matip Aubameyang, Mikitaryan, Gndogan Sane, Debruyne, Kagawa Kompany, Sahin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
Melvyn11:

Making a difference in the final 3rd is what differentiates elite attackers these days where most teams play 433 or a variation of it, All 3 attackers have to be scoring options. Being smart on the ball is more important than having silky dribbling skills, a player like David Silva will make a difference with a quick turn and pass, Seemingly less talented players like Sterling Salah have learnt to reduce their ball keeping and improve positioning, shooting and decision making while Hazard is still trying to dribble a 4th defender.

Since you don’t want to admit that tactics varies with coaches let me answer you in kind .Yes we saw how rashford and martial were been smart making sharp turns and passes under mourinho

We also saw how salah was making the same decisions under mourinho.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
popizaino:

Since you don’t want to admit that tactics varies with coaches let me answer you in kind .Yes we saw how rashford and martial were been smart making sharp turns and passes under mourinho

We also saw how salah was making the same decisions under mourinho.

Hazard has played under 6 different coaches and the story is the same shakushaku

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
Leyqute:

on loan from benfica
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
gensteejay:

Sango is starkly different from Fenibeso. [s]They may share some similarities but are different. Olohun, a Yoruba diety, isn't the same entity as your Jesus from Israel or Allah, an Arabian deity.

One of the mischiefs of Abrahamic religions is distorting historical facts about these entities to further their selfish cause (syncretism).

As a Yoruba man, I can decide to take Olohun, who is different from God, as my personal god or patron or I may choose Ogun, like Prof. Wole Soyinka. [/s]

Fenibeso is god of what?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
raumdeuter:

Hazard has played under 6 different coaches and the story is the same shakushaku

The story is the same because the tactics is more or less the same .
Pass,pass,pass and give your best player to dribble every stubborn marker with his individual brilliance and skills thereby creating a moment of magic then boom Chelsea wins [color=#000099][/color] cheesy and when the opponents are tougher and stronger where individual brilliance can’t get pass the markers easily due to superior tactics the best player becomes a fraud.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:47pm On Mar 20, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGGHoVRy1zU

Nostalgic watching this in 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
raumdeuter:

Take away the penalties and tell us how many goals differentiates hazard and pedro even though pedro played less matches

Hand dey pain you?

Na me say make Pedro not to be trusted with Pks?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 4:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
gensteejay:

Sango is starkly different from Fenibeso. They may share some similarities but are different. Olohun, a Yoruba diety, isn't the same entity as your Jesus from Israel or Allah, an Arabian deity.

As a Yoruba man, I can decide to take Olohun, who is different from God, as my personal god or patron or I may choose Ogun, like Prof. Wole Soyinka.

This is wrong. As a Yoruba man, It is not Olohun, it is Olorun. Olorun simply means Ruler of Heaven. He is different from Sango, Ogun and the likes. Those ones are Orisha.

That’s why Yorubas that are Christian call God Olorun.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
airmark:

Fenibeso is god of what?
This is an excerpt on Wikipedia on Fenibeso god and the Okrika people: "Historically, the Okrika people of old were polytheist believing in several gods and deities. Others where animist who believed in many spirits including marine spirits and in the spirits of their ancestors. Finibeso was considered the chief god of the ancient Okrika people and his priest where most reverend among other priests. The Fenibeso shrine was most sacred and divine. Traditionally, no restrictions were imposed on the worship of any god, for there has always been a freedom of worship in Okrika."
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okrika
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
larride:

This is wrong. As a Yoruba man, It is not Olohun, it is Olorun. Olorun simply means Ruler of Heaven. He is different from Sango, Ogun and the likes. Those ones are Orisha.

Nothing is wrong about what I said except to religionists, expectedly.

Religionists mix everything up. You people will refer to Olohun or Olorun as Jesus or Yahweh. People that know the history of these gods and religions can spot this act of mischief in religions, syncretism.

Olohun is a variant of Olorun, used interchangeably by Yorubas to refer to the same deity.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
larride:

Religionists mix everything up. You people will refer to Olohun or Olorun as Jesus or Yahweh. People that know the history of these gods and religions can spot this act of mischief in religions, syncretism.

Olohun is a variant of Olorun, used interchangeably by Yorubas to refer to the same deity.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
gensteejay:

So you're saying in essence that when praying in my language, my use of Chukwu or Chineke is wrong?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
Unlimited22:

So you're saying in essence that when praying in my language, my use of Chukwu or Chineke is wrong?
Yes. Chukwu is your local deity, just like Jehovah is another local deity from Israel and Allah is a local deity from Arabia.

All these entities really existed thousands of years ago and were deified by their admirers/worshippers just like people deify Messi and Ronaldo as gods of soccer nowadays.

But most people are now enlightened and wiser than worshipping a human like them as God.

If you study holy books of religions, including the Epic of Gilgamesh, Book of Enki, Book of Atum, the Bible (which plagiarised those older books), Qur'an (that plagiarised the Bible); you will see those gods are our creators.

Chineke is a different from Chukwu or Jesus or Yahweh, also called Jehovah.

Everything is mixed up (syncretised) in religions.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
gensteejay:

This is trash. Such ignorance with so much confidence.

Olorun is different from Jesus. No one mix them up except YOU. Olorun is GOD. Have you ever heard the phrase Jesu Omo Olorun? Which basically translate to Jesus Son of God?

There is nothing like Olohun. Olorun is Olorun and it means supreme leader/being. I doubt you are a Yoruba man sef, no sane Yoruba man will claim Olorun is a deity.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 4:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
Unlimited22:

Forget that guy bro. He’s a low budget Atheist.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
airmark:

Fenibeso is god of what?

Fenibeso is the main God of the people. Some will call him a war God since he is the only God consulted when going to war which our people do a lot. His power extends beyond mere thunder, lighting and rain. He is bigger than Sango.

Taking a cue from Wole Soyinka who worships Ogun, why should one follow man made stories from Israel, Rome or Mecca when Fenibeso is already there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
larride:

This is trash. Such ignorance with so much confidence.

Olorun is different from Jesus. No one mix them up except YOU. Olorun is GOD. Have you ever heard the phrase Jesu Omo Olorun? Which basically translate to Jesus Son of God?

There is nothing like Olohun. Olorun is Olorun and it means supreme leader/being. I doubt you are a Yoruba man sef, no sane Yoruba man will claim Olorun is a deity.
So much ignorance and confusion in one post.

Let's put a stop to this back-and-forth. I don't discuss history of religions with indoctrinated religionists who have a penchant for twisting facts and believing in things blindly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
Unlimited22:

Was Chukwu there before white man came?

We use Tamuno for Yawheh and Fenibeso for the old God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6942) (6943) (6944) (6945) (6946) (6947) (6948) ... (19317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.