Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6984) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10586822 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6981) (6982) (6983) (6984) (6985) (6986) (6987) ... (19239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
Leyqute:

And why didn’t he block VVD’s goal against Bayern on the day of reckoning? Where was he when VVD was rappppping his beloved Bayern Munich raw in their own bedroom?

Blablabla Joromi is best defender. Joromi dominated World Cup final but his relapsing bakassi cannot make starting XI to save his soul from hell fire.

Boathand was benched against liverpool, I missed his annual sodomy. angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 7:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
wman:
Messi also said he enjoyed competing with Ronaldo in La Liga, although less so when the Portuguese star was winning medals at his expense.

He told Marca: “It was nice to have Cristiano Ronaldo in LaLiga because of the prestige he gave him, although it was hard to see him raise titles.”

“[But] excluding him and me, the best players in the world are Mbappé, Neyrmar, Hazard, Suárez and Kun.”

CC: Raumdeuter

Hazard is still behind Neymar here now. tongue

At least, Messi has used his own mouth to tell you guys not to compare Hazard to him and Ronaldo. Compare him with them Mbappe and Neymar.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NOBODYY: 8:08pm On Mar 29, 2019
wman:
Messi said he’s top 5 players are
Mbape
Neymar
Suarez
Hazard
Aguero

Hazard

Hazard

Raumdeuter sabi ball pass Messi abeg.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
raumdeuter:

In the main games that won Chelsea the trophy he was not on the field, The players on the field were the ones who can lay claim to contributing to the win unless Terry go claim say he dey pray for them

The 3 biggest games Chelsea played in the past 20yrs.
vs Man utd 2008 Terry threw away the trophy
vs Barca 2012 Terry got red carded in a shameful display
vs Bayern, Terry was nowhere near the field
in the main game that won chelsea the trophy, is chelsea vs napoli one of them?
Did chelsea jump from qualifying for ucl to semi final and final?

Luiz follow for people wey dey for field o. How far nah?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2019
Greatihex:
in the main game that won chelsea the trophy, is chelsea vs napoli one of them?
Did chelsea jump from qualifying for ucl to semi final and final?

Luiz follow for people wey dey for field o. How far nah?

Napoli game was in the second round and Chelsea won the tie by 5-4 meaning conceded 4 goals. How is conceding 4 goals over 180mins a great performance by a defender

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
wman:
Messi said he’s top 5 players are
Mbape
Neymar
Suarez
Hazard
Aguero

Hazard

Hazard

CC: Ramdeuter

Did you notice that Messi didnt put Hazard as equal to Neymar
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
wman:
Messi also said he enjoyed competing with Ronaldo in La Liga, although less so when the Portuguese star was winning medals at his expense.

He told Marca: “It was nice to have Cristiano Ronaldo in LaLiga because of the prestige he gave him, although it was hard to see him raise titles.”

“[But] excluding him and me, the best players in the world are Mbappé, Neyrmar, Hazard, Suárez and Kun.”

oga, i beg you, please don't start this. You will not be here to end it. Abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:46pm On Mar 29, 2019
larride:

At least, Messi has used his own mouth to tell you guys not to compare Hazard to him and Ronaldo. Compare him with them Mbappe and Neymar.
telling lies won't help you

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:50pm On Mar 29, 2019
raumdeuter:

Napoli game was in the second round and Chelsea won the tie by 5-4 meaning conceded 4 goals. How is conceding 4 goals over 180mins a great performance by a defender
if you like preach your Terry message from here to Antarctica, no reasonable person will accept the message. It is only your students that can accept the message.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:07pm On Mar 29, 2019
raumdeuter:

did you notice any order in the names he mentioned?

I thought you would have said he has won messi d'or

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2019
Argentina were knocked out of the tournament in the second round and Messi, who has still not scored a goal in the knockout stages of any of the four World Cups in which he has featured, was criticised by some fans.

Chai.

Las las, football na team sports. No be dragging and carrying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2019
But the Barcelona captain feels team-mate Luis Suarez should be considered among the best of the rest.
"I don't want to forget anyone, but I think that Neymar, [Kylian] Mbappe, [Eden] Hazard, Luis Suarez and [Sergio] Aguero are the best," Messi added.
"I didn't mention Cristiano because I put him aside from the list with me."

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:24pm On Mar 29, 2019
Messi d'or grin grin grin grin

Una dey craze for this thread grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
The Blues legend lined up with two of the Premier League's best players towards the end of his career and now watches them compete for the title
Didier Drogba is not surprised by Mohamed Salah's sublime performances for Liverpool after an unsuccessful spell at Chelsea earlier in his career, although he did not expect fellow ex-Blues man Kevin De Bruyne to make such an impact at Manchester City after his earlier struggles in the Premier League.
The Chelsea legend lined up alongside both Salah and De Bruyne in the latter stages of his career, but the duo were unable to secure regular first-team action at Stamford Bridge at the time.
Salah left Chelsea in 2015 to have a successful loan spell at Fiorentina , before moving to Roma on a permanent deal and then eventually returning to England with Liverpool in 2017, where he has been a huge success.
Editors' Picks
De Bruyne left Chelsea for Wolfsburg in 2014, after an earlier loan spell at Werder Bremen , and his fine form in the Bundesliga prompted Manchester City to lure him back to the UK.
Drogba has continued to keep an eye on his former team-mates throughout their careers and is pleased to see the duo doing so well now.
"When you see those two players, you are very happy to see the way they improved and became leaders in their own teams," Drogba told Goal at Geneva Motorshow - courtesy of Yokohama Tires.
"Mo, I am really happy for him. It is going to be an interesting title race, really interesting. They are two different times. Mo wasn’t playing much. Now they compare to the guy six or five years later, who has improved and he is playing games every weekend, every game.
"So, of course, he is going to score goals. The guy is talented, we saw that in Chelsea, so I am not surprised. We saw it in training, but it was difficult. We had Eden Hazard. You have [other guys]. There was a lot of competition for places. That’s football also.
"Credit to him, when he left he proved to everyone that he is a great player. That’s what I like about him. He left, he didn’t succeed at Chelsea. He went to Italy, to play, get some more minutes, comes back to the Premier League and now he is killing it.
"I think for Kevin, the same thing. He was really young, and in the team, we had all these big names. He decided to go and play. In football, it is straightforward, the more you play, the better you become. The more you can understand the game, the more you can read the game and become confident.
"That’s exactly what happened with him. When you have a manager like Guardiola who is helping him to understand and read the game faster, wow, he has become a different player. I don’t know, but it is going to be very interesting. I am going to follow it to the end. There will be more things happening for sure."
Meanwhile, Drogba has retired from football after he ended his career at Phoenix Rising, the club he owns in the United States. The Ivorian has chosen to move away from the training pitch to boardrooms and charity events, working in business and alongside organisations like his own Didier Drogba Foundation as well as Peace & Sport.
Such is his schedule running international businesses, he only got to his first Chelsea match in March when the Blues drew 1-1 with
Wolves.
"Because there are many options," Drogba said of why he shunned becoming a coach. "When you play 20 years of professional football, you meet a lot of people and make a lot of contacts. This gives you opportunities for life after football.
"This is something that I was always interested in, to be able to own a team or go into something different. People expected me to be a sports director or stay in football. I am in football but in a different way. That’s very exciting to see the other side of the game.
"I have been honoured to be named Chelsea and Yokohama ambassador, I have been travelling around and going to Asia to promote the club, and also our sponsor Yokohama too. That’s what I have been doing with the club. I have been taking care of my own business too, travelling.
"I have been travelling a lot. A lot, a lot. So I haven’t even had time to go and watch the games live at Stamford Bridge. And taking care of my foundation, which takes a lot of time. I am really happy."

https://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/drogba-salah-success-no-surprise-but-de-bruyne-a-different/1pap4iebqw9qc1934dtomkxpo6
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nayo08(m): 9:31pm On Mar 29, 2019
cheesy
raumdeuter:

When Virtual Venereal Disease VVD posts the type of 2014 CL final Boateng performance in a major final let us know
this bro Sha he must find name for every player he doesn't like grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2019
raumdeuter:

Only useless people blame luck

Vidic came from a low country, l

That's why the mofo called boathand was lucky to have ditched Ghana for Germany with the best keeper in the world that time, leading the team to the world cup.

Boathand's other brother couldn't win spoon with Ghana. Vidic , a better defender was unlucky to have come from a low country as you rightly opined.

Boathand with Ghanaian passport and his brother , wouldn't have achieved more than the Ayew brothers.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:00pm On Mar 29, 2019
NOBODYY:

Messi not mentioning Sterling or Sane has rendered the list invalid. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:06pm On Mar 29, 2019
airmark:
That's why the mofo called boathand was lucky to have ditched Ghana for Germany with the best keeper in the world that time, leading the team to the world cup.

Boathand's other brother couldn't win spoon with Ghana. Vidic , a better defender was unlucky to have come from a low country as you rightly opined.

Boathand with Ghanaian passport and his brother , wouldn't have achieved more than the Ayew brothers.

Boateng was born in Germany to a German parent just like VVD was born in Holland to a Dutch and Surinam parent

Was it the keeper that entered Boateng to produce the performance of a lifetime in a world cup final?

Holland is a European country like Germany. How come VVD has not been able to channel that luck to win the CL and world cup rather he was still in backwater Celtic and Southampton when Boateng was winning world cups and CL

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 10:37pm On Mar 29, 2019
wman:

aguero is finished
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PetroDollax: 10:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
nonsense!

[s]
airmark:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:08pm On Mar 29, 2019
raumdeuter:

How come VVD has not been able to channel that luck to win the CL and world cup rather he was still in backwater Celtic and Southampton when Boateng was winning world cups and CL

VVD didn't have Neuer as his keeper, unlike Boathand. At the world cup Neuer won the best keeper award, what did alagolo win?

When VVD had a better keeper few weeks ago, he left Bayern fans crying at their stadium, with Firminho pointing at him as the man.

FIFA knew who won the world cup for Germany, that's why Muller, Lahm, Neuer, Hummels were all honoured and Boathand ignored.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 11:48pm On Mar 29, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
aguero is finished

Seriously that's the only thing I noticed in that list.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:05am On Mar 30, 2019
Leyqute:

And why didn’t he block VVD’s goal against Bayern on the day of reckoning? Where was he when VVD was rappppping his beloved Bayern Munich raw in their own bedroom?

Blablabla Joromi is best defender. Joromi dominated World Cup final but his relapsing bakassi cannot make starting XI to save his soul from hell fire.

Boathand was benched against liverpool, I missed his annual sodomy. angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:45am On Mar 30, 2019
NOBODYY:

They should include ayinde marshal in that list too cheesy

The one Egbon abaya told us he sees him as a better player than hazard .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:53am On Mar 30, 2019
raumdeuter:

I also noticed mbappe was listed before Aguero,he mbappe must be better than Aguero then .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:28am On Mar 30, 2019
popizaino:

I also noticed mbappe was listed before Aguero,he mbappe must be better than Aguero then .

Messi no know ball. Sterling and Sane no dey do shakushaku and not in the list.

Ibime and Raumdeuter will not take this. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:15am On Mar 30, 2019
airmark:

Messi no know ball. Sterling and Sane no dey do shakushaku and not in the list.

Ibime and Raumdeuter will not take this. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:22am On Mar 30, 2019
Raumdeuter don suffer for una hand sha, baba go just weak say wetin hin go even talk next o cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:34am On Mar 30, 2019
larride:

No one is comparing Hazard to those two. You guys don’t just get it. Smh

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:37am On Mar 30, 2019
raumdeuter:

Does that mean mbappe is better than Neymar and the rest.

Btw, where is Zaha and the rest you use in comparing Hazard or Messi nor know ball too?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 9:05am On Mar 30, 2019
Sarri's press yesterday

Fans wants Hudson-Odoi to start?
Sarri:I don't know.I am not a coach of the fans.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 9:43am On Mar 30, 2019
Kimbeast:
Sarri's press yesterday

Fans wants Hudson-Odoi to start?
Sarri:I don't know.I am not a coach of the fans.

embarassed embarassed

Aiye ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6981) (6982) (6983) (6984) (6985) (6986) (6987) ... (19239) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibime(m), PendragonVII, zeusis(m), SirAce, Vischy, enigma0, BlueAngel444 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.