Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,490 members, 7,850,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7018) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10692728 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7015) (7016) (7017) (7018) (7019) (7020) (7021) ... (19352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2019
ManBeast:
I think we should go for Memphis Depay, even if Griezmann would want to leave Atletico, his likely destination would be Barcelona and also we can't afford him.

Depay won't cost us much.

No wayyyyy shocked shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 12:28pm On Apr 06, 2019
hensben:
How are you sure he is superior? I laugh you. FYI, if Hazard leaves CFC will need a creative midfielder. I will suggest Coutinho. Griezman best formation is 4-4-2, he is not always in his best when deploy to the wing.
I think Griezmann is a superior forward. He's way more productive and his finishing, positioning, movement etc Hazard is more talented but Griezmann is more superior to me. We can't afford countinho and if we need a creative midfielder I will take fekir who will be cheaper.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 12:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
Nayo08:
then why are you still here

Someone needs to educate the ignorant posters here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 12:47pm On Apr 06, 2019
airmark:

Dayo obviously never played football.
Ibime:

If you followed the game long but you never played the game, you will still be foolish. Blame the Gods who made Dayo as tall as Peter Crouch for the fact that they always picked him on handball team, or goalkeeper duty, so he never got to learn the basics of football.

Do you know that Arrigo Sacchi, Carlos Alberto Perreira, Leonardo Jardim never played football professionally?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 12:48pm On Apr 06, 2019
popizaino:

France
Brazil
Spain
Greece
Italy

The lack of education of Shekpe fans is always a recurring decimal

SO the above is your response to mention 7 countries out of the over 200

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:55pm On Apr 06, 2019
chic2pimp:

France- Won Nothing for 24 years before winning the worldcup on Home soil in 98. Besides why start from 98 and not 96?

Spain- Won their first trophy in 44 years. Don't think you'll ever see the Germans go 44 years without winning an International Tournament.

Greece - Happens once in a blue moon. Much like Leceister winning the League a few years back or Denmark winning the Euros straight from the beach in 92.

Italy - the least said about the Azzuris falling at the last hurdle between 82 and 06 the better.

You saw my time frame which was from 99 to 2013 and I don’t remember them winning anything during that period because they were busy playing the type of football known to raumdeuter as good football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:03pm On Apr 06, 2019
popizaino:

You saw my time frame which was from 99 to 2013 and I don’t remember them winning anything during that period because they were busy playing the type of football known to raumdeuter as good football.

Name at least 7 countries who were winning out of 200 in the world
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2019
sleekdot:

Do you know that Arrigo Sacchi, Carlos Alberto Perreira, Leonardo Jardim never played football professionally?

They were trained as coaches, that's why they wouldn't analyse foolishly. Were you?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:06pm On Apr 06, 2019
Kimbeast:

I think Griezmann is a superior forward. He's way more productive and his finishing, positioning, movement etc Hazard is more talented but Griezmann is more superior to me. We can't afford countinho and if we need a creative midfielder I will take fekir who will be cheaper.
Okay I understand your point but still we will need a creative midfielder. If we qualify to ucl we can afford countinho with Hazard money.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:09pm On Apr 06, 2019
Kimbeast:

Depay is also a good option and can play all accross the front line but I think we need a proven star. Someone we can build the team around. If Madrid buys hazard for £100 I think we can. I saw Griezmann release clause is £100 or there about. Another option is dybala I don't think he will be happy with his current situation at juve.
Dybala will be too fragile for epl.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
sleekdot:

The lack of education of Shekpe fans is always a recurring decimal

SO the above is your response to mention 7 countries out of the over 200

So 7 world cups and 7 euros were played in between the time frame I gave abi?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ManBeast: 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
Leyqute:

No wayyyyy shocked shocked shocked
No way wetin,

Man united don't need him nah, u guys already have world class Martial and world class Sanchez(alias dj piano) cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:23pm On Apr 06, 2019
popizaino:

So 7 world cups and 7 euros were played in between the time frame I gave abi?

How many of the 200 countries in the world won in that time?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
airmark:

They were trained as coaches, that's why they wouldn't analyse foolishly. Were you?

They simply had eyes to watch and analyse the game unlike you blind bat

We are still waiting to show us how Sisokko moved the ball with his weaker left leg since yesterday
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nayo08(m): 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
sleekdot:

Someone needs to educate the ignorant posters here
quick question do you think you are in the right position to do that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
Nayo08:

Someone has to do it. The high level of ignorance displayed by Chelsea fans regularly is a cause for worry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 1:37pm On Apr 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

Someone has to do it. The high level of ignorance displayed by Chelsea fans regularly is a cause for worry
Then Don release you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:39pm On Apr 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

They simply had eyes to watch and analyse the game unlike you blind bat

We are still waiting to show us how Sisokko moved the ball with his weaker left leg since yesterday

That's how your useless defender, Boathand, jumped and crashed in front of Azmoun and the Irani had his best moment of his career that night. You think every defender would defend stupidly like that?

No Coach or footballer with his brain intact would support your view on that.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 1:39pm On Apr 06, 2019
Nayo08:

He is the Omini Knowest of football
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nayo08(m): 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
grin
Elnino4ladies:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:30pm On Apr 06, 2019
sleekdot:

So you are admitting that you never played football? You are like my guy Chucky wey dey watch every match since 1988, sabi all the players and all the history but if you give am ball to raise 10, he no fit. Definitely such guy will have gap in his knowledge like thinking defender should rush in straight line in 2 on 1 situation.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 2:47pm On Apr 06, 2019
Hahahaha grin grin grin

Ibims be silently throwing shots
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2019
airmark:

That's how your useless defender, Boathand, jumped and crashed in front of Azmoun and the Irani had his best moment of his career that night. You think every defender would defend stupidly like that?

No Coach or footballer with his brain intact would support your view on that.

That was how Boateng won his country the world cup and club the CL when will Bonnuci, VVD Krychokewack Coquelin Wanyama and your posse of mediocre footballers win

Foolish airmark when will you provide evidence of Sissoko moving the ball with his weaker left foot?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2019
Elnino4ladies:

Compared to most of you here, I am like that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:04pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ibime:

So you are admitting that you never played football? You are like my guy Chucky wey dey watch every match since 1988, sabi all the players and all the history but if you give am ball to raise 10, he no fit. Definitely such guy will have gap in his knowledge like thinking defender should rush in straight line in 2 on 1 situation.

Was there anyone who grew up in Nigeria who never played football. I never played football professionally just like Sacchi Pereira and Jardim

Tell us how Bertrand played the 2 vs 1 and how it ended for his team

Maradona and Pele 2 of the greatest footballers ever lived, How were they able to translate that skill into coaching players

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

Was there anyone who grew up in Nigeria who never played football. I never played football professionally just like Sacchi Pereira and Jardim

You played goalkeeper. You are like my guy Ono, the biggest yarner and discusser of what happened in professional football in Europe, but the biggest wastepipe on our local monkey post.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

Tell us how Bertrand played the 2 vs 1 and how it ended for his team

If Bertrand and VVD made the same move, it shows that you are the stupid one because that's what professional footballers are trained to do in that situation. Like I said, I expect any professional defender to do the same except mumu like Luiz.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:20pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ibime:

You played goalkeeper. You are like my guy Ono, the biggest yarner and discusser of what happened in professional football in Europe, but the biggest wastepipe on our local monkey post.

I played as a DM and Dino Zoff was a goalkeeper who took Italy to Euro 2000 final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:23pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ibime:

If Bertrand and VVD made the same move, it shows that you the stupid one because that's what professional footballers are trained to do in that situation. Like I said, I expect any professional defender to do the same except mumu like Luiz.

That is why both of them were playing at Southampton at age 26-27 and Bertrand cannot even start for England

It was the wrong move which was why Salah was able to score, the only reason Sosokko was unable to was because he was foolish not to get an open shot on target

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

I played as a DM and Dino Zoff was a goalkeeper who took Italy to Euro 2000 final

You must be Cheikh Tiote style of senseless DM that rush uncontrollably into every situation. Anyone who knows DM work will know what VVD and Bertrand did is a standard operating procedure.

Bertrand reduced the chance of a Liverpool player running unchallenged on his goalie into one where Salah had to pick bottom corner from outside the box in order to score.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2019
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2019
Rush man with ball like Raumdeuter

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7015) (7016) (7017) (7018) (7019) (7020) (7021) ... (19352) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: WhoDeyHause, UncleHaba22, andrewbaba44 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.