Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,640 members, 7,851,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:06 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7020) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10694449 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7017) (7018) (7019) (7020) (7021) (7022) (7023) ... (19353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:38pm On Apr 06, 2019
airmark:

cheesy cheesy

DM in a monkey post football. This guy is foolish.

I dey in tears here grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nayo08(m): 8:13pm On Apr 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

Then Raumdeuter is the typical Bayern Munich fan who knows everything about football

How come there there are lots of Bayern Munich's fans on this thread
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:20pm On Apr 06, 2019
Diego Costa na foooool!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
Leyqute:
SkimpleD no say I no call you o.

Bayern vs BvB is like Barca vs Alaves. BvB playing like Cardiff that is under relegation threat.
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 8:30pm On Apr 06, 2019
BlueRayDick:
Diego Costa na foooool!
that guy is better off as an agbero collecting owo ile
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:31pm On Apr 06, 2019
Borussia Dortmund.

LMAO
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

That is because Messi isnt selfish as can be seen from his assist stats

How many Serie A goals did Dybala score last yr without Ronaldo and now with Ronaldo?

Ronaldo does not have assist, abi? You always have an agenda and will say anything to support it. When you have an 1mbecile like benzema as your 9...how will you gather assist when he misses 9 out of 10chances created for him to score? I am sure if you decide to check well...you will see Ronaldo's assists ogbeni aregbesola rauf onukuguy Laumdeuter benzema kepa cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
nihilistjnr:

I dey in tears here grin grin grin grin

Airmark na special kind of weyrey cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
diggz:

Ronaldo does not have assist, abi? You always have an agenda and will say anything to support it. When you have an 1mbecile like benzema as your 9...how will you gather assist when he misses 9 out of 10chances created for him to score? I am sure if you decide to check well...you will see Ronaldo's assists ogbeni aregbesola rauf onukuguy Laumdeuter benzema kepa cheesy cheesy cheesy

Compare Ronaldos assists to Messi and get back to me

Olorogun ekpa dicckz babaIyabo okoGrace

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:37pm On Apr 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

Compare Ronaldos assists to Messi and get back to me

Olorogun ekpa dicckz babaIyabo okoGrace

How is that one suppose to be my headache? Messi is not carrying the burden of a useless striker like benzema ogbeni aregbesola rauf onukuguy Laumdeuter benzema kepa tongue cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 8:37pm On Apr 06, 2019
Diego Costa is a special breed of “bastards”
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:43pm On Apr 06, 2019
SkimpleD:
Diego Costa is a special breed of “bastards”

Less than 30mins almost half of Atletico team don chop yellow. Shey na wrestling match ni?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2019
SkimpleD:

grin grin grin

Bayern 5-0 Dortmund.

Just look at the gulf between the two teams thats supposed to fight for the title. It wasn't even a contest, it was an annihilation. And that's why the Bundesliga can never prosper.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
airmark:

cheesy cheesy

DM in a monkey post football. This guy is foolish.

He was a goalkeeper in monkey post.

His job does not pass being told to stand still in the post to block shots, but he kept rushing the attackers like Boateng, allowing them to pass round him and score tap in. Till today, he has not learned it's not every man with the ball that you rush, that's why he's advocating belle-face defending here.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ibime:

His job does not pass being told to stand still in the post to block shots, but he kept rushing the attackers like Boateng, allowing them to pass round him and score tap in.
Float like a butterfly, sting like a goddamn bee.

Omo this one enter grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:17pm On Apr 06, 2019
Oblak Na beast.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
There is no king like messi!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
Messi omo ologo cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ibime:

His job does not pass being told to stand still in the post to block shots, but he kept rushing the attackers like Boateng, allowing them to pass round him and score tap in. Till today, he has not learned it's not every man with the ball that you rush, that's why he's advocating belle-face defending here.
abeg, you go make people think say i don craze. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:43pm On Apr 06, 2019
Messi issa basscart. What a goal.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:50pm On Apr 06, 2019
Unlimited22:
Messi issa basscart. What a goal.

The way he take commot that guy for road ehn... grin

Messi na every defender's nightmare

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by humblesteve(m): 9:50pm On Apr 06, 2019
Messi will always remain my best player of this generation

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by humblesteve(m): 9:51pm On Apr 06, 2019
BlueRayDick:
There is no king like messi!
At all.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
diggz:

Less than 30mins almost half of Atletico team don chop yellow. Shey na wrestling match ni?
Diego Simeone na captain of ndiara.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:44pm On Apr 06, 2019
Leyqute:

Bayern 5-0 Dortmund.

Just look at the gulf between the two teams thats supposed to fight for the title. It wasn't even a contest, it was an annihilation. And that's why the Bundesliga can never prosper.

Man City beat Man Utd 6-1 when both fought for the title

Barcelona beat Madrid 5-0 when both teams fought for the title

Was that why both leagues never prospered?

Instead of you to update your football knowledge you will be yarning dust upandan

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:51pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ibime:

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:53pm On Apr 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

Man City beat Man Utd 6-1 when both fought for the title

Barcelona beat Madrid 5-0 when both teams fought for the title

Was that why both leagues never prospered?

Instead of me to update my football knowledge I will be yarning dust upandan

Man City beat Man U 6-1 during title run in?
Barcelona whallop Madrid during title run in?

Potassium o. Apari Olodo.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 6:26am On Apr 07, 2019
BlueRayDick:

The way he take commot that guy for road ehn... grin

Messi na every defender's nightmare

He scored one, ororo scored 3. Against same team.
Ororo match was even harder

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 6:55am On Apr 07, 2019
Ibime:

so you are telling me this is raumdeuter receiving ball to balls as a defensive midfield goalkeeper. embarassed

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:09am On Apr 07, 2019
Obere4u:

He scored one, ororo scored 3. Against same team.
Ororo match was even harder

Wetin be dis one again? Una go just dey create record wey I no even understand. Messi has scored more goals against athletico than Ronaldo did till date.

Na jeje person go siddon post about him own GOAT una go just drag another person enter the discussion wey no concern am

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 7:59am On Apr 07, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Wetin be dis one again? Una go just dey create record wey I no even understand. Messi has scored more goals against athletico than Ronaldo did till date.

Na jeje person go siddon post about him own GOAT una go just drag another person enter the discussion wey no concern am
lmao you get time sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 8:00am On Apr 07, 2019
grin grin
NinjaMetahuman:
so you are telling me this is raumdeuter receiving ball to balls as a defensive midfield goalkeeper. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (7017) (7018) (7019) (7020) (7021) (7022) (7023) ... (19353) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibime(m), NinjaMetahuman, AirBay, WhoDeyHause, BlueAngel444, Whizlight(m), raumdeuter and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.