Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,226 members, 7,867,588 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:07 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (705) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10763949 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) ... (19451) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RuuDie(m): 5:20pm On Dec 06, 2014
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 5:21pm On Dec 06, 2014
Y arsenal fans dey here?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 06, 2014
Coogar can chat poppycock at times.

Chelsea are a useless team b'cos they opted for a long ball tactic against a team that had eleven men in the box?

When it got obvious that stringing passes together was not going to break down a magpies' side that had too many bodies behind the ball, wasn't it ideal to opt for a different approach?

Drogba is an aerial threat. He came on to drop those aerial balls for Costa to finish. We were close to grabbing a goal with that.

How gidigba is that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2014
nateevs:

It's so personal for you. Isn't it?
One wonders how sad you have been that we haven't lost.
I am so sorry you had to go through all of that.
take it easy it is only banter.
Youre the one taking it personal.
Youve called United a rubbish sidebin the past but nobody took you on for thay.
relax. it's just sport.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2014
chrisley024:
Which long? How's 14 games long?

Consolation is allowed grin

Party continues cheesy

Which long abi? grin grin
Oya you sef go try ya own.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RuuDie(m): 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2014
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2014
This Loss is a Blessing in Disguise.. smiley

Lets concentrate about winning matches and not breaking records..

CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 5:25pm On Dec 06, 2014
What stoke are doing to assanal is nt fair oh, btw, up chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2014
nateevs:

Argue what my friend?
Sorry bro, i got it all wrong. wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2014
AirborneLacer:
Coogar can chat poppycock at times.

Chelsea are a useless team b'cos they opted for a long ball tactic against a team that had eleven men in the box?

it's obvious you didn't watch the game.

When it got obvious that stringing passes together was not going to break down a magpies' side that had too many bodies behind the ball, wasn't it ideal to opt for a different approach?

no!
the passing angles were working & tearing newcastle apart but hazard was as useless as ever & he wasn't burying the chances he got.

Drogba is an aerial threat. He came on to drop those aerial balls for Costa to finish. We were close to grabbing a goal with that.

How gidigba is that?

so how are you different to stoke?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by shooowthem: 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2014
Mscheeeeew........ cheesy cheesy we still smiling to the bank either way fc..../??kers.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by shooowthem: 5:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
coogar:

it's obvious you didn't watch the game.

no!
the passing angles were working & tearing newcastle apart but hazard was as useless as ever & he wasn't burying the chances he got.

so how are you different to stoke?

You know one could rili mistake u for a God..! Only dat u is a God of foo.....?ls and imbec1les....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 5:31pm On Dec 06, 2014
shooowthem:

You know one could rili mistake u for a God..! Only dat u is a God of foo.....?ls and imbec1les....

your biological father is a god of retärds & simpletons. it shall not be well with you & your faggòt username.

oloshious baboon!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2014

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2014
StarBoard:

relax. it's just sport.
how u sef go dey explain ni?? shocked shocked

just dedicate a good song like *DJ Ruudie* Davido & mafikizulu grin

IYANGBALI sef, how can you miss this parraaayy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 5:40pm On Dec 06, 2014
Spoiler Alert!

We haven't won any of the games which was 0-0 at HT in the league this season.

Except for the one against Leceister.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2014
StarBoard:

relax. it's just sport.

Well. . when folks push the boundaries of banter and start to abuse the fans, it becomes more than banter doesn't it? grin
So we all go personal.

Meanwhile it is true I have called United rubbish in the past. They really were rubbish.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by shooowthem: 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2014
coogar:

your biological father is a god of retärds & simpletons. it shall not be well with you & your faggòt username.

oloshious baboon!

MVP of ode's... May ur idiocy castrate and murda anyfin dat seems rite about a f0000000lish otondo pke u pr1111cccc.. k head. Aspa ur fada n moda dey ain't worth a single alphabet cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2014
SailorXY:

Bros enter bash make u wink wink gyrate. no stand for corner dey console yourself with only one bottle

DJ Ruudie abeg slam any tubaba there for this bros
LMAO! You are evil!gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2014
nateevs:

It's so personal for you. Isn't it?
One wonders how sad you have been that we haven't lost.
I am so sorry you had to go through all of that.
Console yourself,Mr.Man. Your nemesis came to haunt you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 5:48pm On Dec 06, 2014
shooowthem:

MVP of ode's... May ur idiocy castrate and murda anyfin dat seems rite about a f0000000lish otondo pke u pr1111cccc.. k head. Aspa ur fada n moda dey ain't worth a single alphabet cheesy cheesy cheesy

a douchebag of your magnitude would clean the vagïna of a whale. you are getting emotional cos your team lost? cheesy grin what are you? a menstruating female?

your birth certificate was an apology letter from a condom factory. you are a disgrace to all chelsea fans on this thread. if you have any common sense at all, your life wouldn't have turned out this way - broken dreams & empty promises.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 5:50pm On Dec 06, 2014
All this old men insulting eachother's parents.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iheanyi40(m): 5:51pm On Dec 06, 2014
coogar:

a douchebag of your magnitude would clean the vagïna of a whale. you are getting emotional cos your team lost? cheesy grin what are you? a menstruating female?

your birth certificate was an apology letter from a condom factory. you are a disgrace to all chelsea fans on this thread. if you have any common sense at all, your life wouldn't have turned out this way - broken dreams & empty promises.

mehngringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RuuDie(m): 5:54pm On Dec 06, 2014
SailorXY:
how u sef go dey explain ni?? shocked shocked

just dedicate a good song like *DJ Ruudie* Davido & mafikizulu grin

IYANGBALI set, how can you miss this parraaayy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiHh2-6jmnU
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by shooowthem: 5:55pm On Dec 06, 2014
coogar:

Stories for the gods... grin cheesy I mean,for a billygoat like u washing kpata nma for ur years u must be and also understand bin a broken dreammd and empty promises. B....1tch pls,d only joy u get in life is when u come here to spit ur biullshyyte....u is a phat,1ft plus Fargo.tttt... So gan..!!!gbang ursef all nite long but,don't try step to me bcuz Ima cut u from ur head hair to ur toes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 5:58pm On Dec 06, 2014
Danhumprey:
Console yourself,Mr.Man. Your nemesis came to haunt you.

You dudes constantly think it is impossible to lose and be contructive. This is the first time we have lost this season.
I can confidently say most Chelsea fans are having a nice time.

If anyone is busting a gut, it's you lot that won't leave this place.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RuuDie(m): 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2014
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RuuDie(m): 6:00pm On Dec 06, 2014
shooowthem:

Stories for the gods... grin cheesy I mean,for a billygoat like u washing kpata nma for ur years u must be and also understand bin a broken dreammd and empty promises. B....1tch pls,d only joy u get in life is when u come here to spit ur biullshyyte....u is a phat,1ft plus Fargo.tttt... So gan..!!!gbang ursef all nite long but,don't try step to me bcuz Ima cut u from ur head hair to ur toes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPS3DDOWcgg

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RuuDie(m): 6:02pm On Dec 06, 2014
nateevs:

You dudes constantly think it is impossible to lose and be contructive. This is the first time we have lost this season.
I can confidently say most Chelsea fans are having a nice time.

If anyone is busting a gut, it's you lot that won't leave this place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXybtptBDrg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 6:05pm On Dec 06, 2014
shooowthem:

Stories for the gods... grin cheesy I mean,for a billygoat like u washing kpata nma for ur years u must be and also understand bin a broken dreammd and empty promises. B....1tch pls,d only joy u get in life is when u come here to spit ur biullshyyte....u is a phat,1ft plus Fargo.tttt... So gan..!!!gbang ursef all nite long but, don't try step to me bcuz Ima cut u from ur head hair to ur toes.

i have already stepped to you & taking the pïss on your nostrils. all those nonsense you typed up there belong in the sewers. so much shytë falls out of your mouth, your stinking ašs is jealous.

if you have a problem with me, write it on a white paper, fold it up & shove it up your arsë. you have the intelligence of an abortus - the last time i saw something like you, i covered with a roll of tissue paper & flushed it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 6:05pm On Dec 06, 2014
in other news -
Mourinho blames ball boys for defeat

gringringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RuuDie(m): 6:09pm On Dec 06, 2014
coogar:

i have already stepped to you & taking the pïss on your nostrils. all those nonsense you typed up there belong in the sewers. so much shytë falls out of your mouth, your stinking ašs is jealous.

if you have a problem with me, write it on a white paper, fold it up & shove it up your arsë. you have the intelligence of an abortus - the last time i saw something like you, i covered with a roll of tissue paper & flushed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z63cQKWlDgQ

(1) (2) (3) ... (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) ... (19451) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: walesdam(m), Caicedobets(m), PendragonVII and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.