Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,768 members, 7,862,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:31 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (707) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10738671 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) ... (19404) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by IamDejman(m): 6:43pm On Dec 06, 2014
Dj Ruudie

Abegii play me Davido-Gobe

And Olamide Story for the gods
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 6:56pm On Dec 06, 2014
Damn! Come on Everton.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 06, 2014
nateevs:
Hurray! Aguero is crocked.

FPL managers that captained him go be like 'Did he score before leaving the pitch?' grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:47pm On Dec 06, 2014
Martinez is just naive.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:49pm On Dec 06, 2014
He's just opened up the midfield for City.

He should have taken off Hibbert and Eto for Barkley and McGeady

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2014
Ibime:
He's just opened up the midfield for City.

He should have taken off Hibbert and Eto for Barkley and McGeady

there's pretty little he can do - the ref ruined the game with that dodgy penalty. milner didn't even complain he was brought down & the ref's view was obstructed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:01pm On Dec 06, 2014
coogar:

there's pretty little he can do - the ref ruined the game with that dodgy penalty. milner didn't even complain he was brought down & the ref's view was obstructed.

His Central midfield right now is a sluggish Barry, an attack minded Barkley and old man Eto.

Yet Hibbert is still on the pitch and Coleman is playing right-wing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MaziOmenuko: 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2014
AirborneLacer:

FPL managers that captained him go be like 'Did he score before leaving the pitch?' grin grin grin

You no well I swear!

Na 2 pts the dude give me oh!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 8:17pm On Dec 06, 2014
Ibime:

Every time Mikel is on the pitch, we start looking for defenders to blame when we inevitably lose.. It's Cech, no it's Cahill, no it's ivanovic, no Terry done old, no Lampard done old.

When Matic is on the pitch, nobody gets blamed - we win the game without arguments.

It's the Mikel effect - a wack DM who slows the game down, who leaves his defense open to attack whilst strolling ten yards up pitch leaving Chelsea fans to argue about which defender caused the goal.
Beats me, how no one mentioned the failings of Costa today.

He was so quiet today, that he had to wait till DD was on to come alive.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:24pm On Dec 06, 2014
Ross Barkley is a clown. He's already lost the ball about 20 times in just 30 mins.

Overskill na him kill monkey

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 8:26pm On Dec 06, 2014
Both City and Chelsea were seeing their periods.

But winning by a penalty is just pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 8:28pm On Dec 06, 2014
Ibime:
Ross Barkley is a clown. He's already lost the ball about 20 times in just 30 mins.

Overskill na him kill monkey
Overrated English Midget!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 8:30pm On Dec 06, 2014
Our title race is certainly under threat.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:31pm On Dec 06, 2014
Noah13:
Overrated English Midget!

He's got natural talent, but no brains nor sense of danger and no care of the ball. The ninja will be dribbling himself in his own half.

No curse the boy too much sha, remember his pops is Nigerian
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 8:34pm On Dec 06, 2014
Ibime:

He's got natural talent, but no brains nor sense of danger and no care of the ball. The ninja will be dribbling himself in his own half.

More like his Grand Pops or is it Great Grand Pops sef

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2014
Ibime:

Keeping the ball to his feet is the problem.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 06, 2014
nateevs:

You dudes constantly think it is impossible to lose and be contructive. This is the first time we have lost this season.
I can confidently say most Chelsea fans are having a nice time.

If anyone is busting a gut, it's you lot that won't leave this place.

cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2014
Remy having a dig at one of his former clubs would have helped our cause.

Costa was just too quiet for a striker, he seemed less interested in scoring goals.
Imagine a much older DD netting two in his last two, and Costa netting none in his last two.

The hairy brazillian has been burnt out, Schurrle has to step up. He did quite will today.

Did anyone else notice the isolation of the attack from midfield, most of the time?

As for Luis, he has proven that putting up a good performance when Cesar isn't available is almost impossible.

When does Mikel's current contract expire?
Either one of Ramires or Mikel as to be offloaded for better Matic replacement.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 9:01pm On Dec 06, 2014
nateevs:

You dudes constantly think it is impossible to lose and be contructive. This is the first time we have lost this season.
I can confidently say most Chelsea fans are having a nice time.

If anyone is busting a gut, it's you lot that won't leave this place.
When we lose our matches,did you people let us rest? Did you people let us hear word? No! Now,it's you people's turn to taste the murky water of defeat and you are here rambling something else and taking it personal. Smh.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 06, 2014
‘My players tried everything. When they lost the
mental balance to play good football we
changed strategy and played direct. We caused
them problems with that and almost got a
point, which is the minimum we deserved. We
tried everything and I have no complaints.’

I dont know where goal saw that Mourinho blamed the ball boys.. undecided Chaiiiii Goal.com..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 9:05pm On Dec 06, 2014
nateevs:
This Ruddie don craze finish. grin grin grin
I dey tell you! He just dey dash everybody songs!grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2014
Keky:
Crouch and his cohort won't lemme troll in peace.
Bwuahahahahahahahahaha!gringringringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2014
I think we made their party really boring.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2014
^^^

this guy need to catch sound sleep ASAP
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:37pm On Dec 06, 2014
Ibime go like this one wella. Mikel getting pummeled on Match Of The Day
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:46am On Dec 07, 2014
chic2pimp:
Ibime go like this one wella. Mikel getting pummeled on Match Of The Day

I no watch am jare. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 12:59am On Dec 07, 2014
Ibime:

I no watch am jare. . .

You suppose watch am o. Shearer was on his case big time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:11am On Dec 07, 2014
chic2pimp:

You suppose watch am o. Shearer was on his case big time.

We get eyes. For the first goal, Mikel is running with Cisse, 2 seconds later, Cisse is in the box scoring, Mikel is 5 yards outside the box strolling. Old man.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:30am On Dec 07, 2014
nateevs:

Well. . when folks push the boundaries of banter and start to abuse the fans, it becomes more than banter doesn't it? grin
So we all go personal.

Meanwhile it is true I have called United rubbish in the past. They really were rubbish.
Which boundaries?
Like your fellow Chelsea fans don't do same?
Please chill jare. Didn't know you were advocate for all Chelsea fans worldwide.

You seem to be the only one taking this loss harder than everyone else.

If United are rubbish that is entirely your own opinion.

Just relax. it is only a game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 07, 2014
If Chelsea avoid defeat on Wednesday, it will be the first time a Mourinho-managed Chelsea would complete the UCL group stage unbeaten.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 6:46am On Dec 07, 2014
^^^ Its 75 -99% certain Chelsea will go unbeaten in the Group stage but the real question is what happens during the knock-out stages? shocked grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 7:49am On Dec 07, 2014
Ibime:

We get eyes. For the first goal, Mikel is running with Cisse, 2 seconds later, Cisse is in the box scoring, Mikel is 5 yards outside the box strolling. Old man.
Cahill was obviously at fault for the 1st goal. Free Mikel jare.

(1) (2) (3) ... (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) ... (19404) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bolu96(m), ouzo1(m), Capaldi, Santos07, youngZee23, hensben(m), Ijustwantto and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.