Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,405 members, 7,853,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:11 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7065) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10705750 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7062) (7063) (7064) (7065) (7066) (7067) (7068) ... (19364) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 9:54pm On Apr 16, 2019
chic2pimp:

Fear don dey catch you abi? Good Just as I like it.

Useless Italians God catch una today ... Una no carry briefcase for referee today ... thieves ( Ladri) grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:55pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ibime:
I am so disappointed in LaLiga to allow that Barca team I saw yesterday stroll unchallenged to League title.

I am also dissapointed

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:56pm On Apr 16, 2019
raumdeuter:

I am also dissapointed

Manure mistakes gave them the game, not like anything special happened.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:57pm On Apr 16, 2019
raumdeuter:
Now lost at home and they manage to see some form of victory in a home loss where they had no shot on target.

This was similar to the same noise made when arsenal beat Barca 2-1 at Emirates, chelsea drew 1-1 last year, arsenal drew 2-2 at Emirates and Spurs beat madrid 3-1.

At the end it's always a defeat awaiting them only to come back the next season with another remix of why something from spain cannot survive in England

SOmeone told you

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:57pm On Apr 16, 2019
chic2pimp:

Fear don dey catch you abi? Good Just as I like it.

Sharrap! See your league 8 times-in-a-row Champions getting kpokpo'd by teenagers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:57pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ibime:

Manure mistakes gave them the game, not like anything special happened.

Its always mistakes, Do you need anything special to happen before

4-0 home and away loss

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 9:57pm On Apr 16, 2019
Madrid has. a share. in Ronaldo story jare
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 9:58pm On Apr 16, 2019
fredoooooo:

Useless Italians God catch una today ... Una no carry briefcase for referee today ... thieves ( Ladri) grin grin

That Cross is for Juve Fans to carry alone.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 9:59pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ajax’s captain wasn’t even born when the team last reached the semis in 1997 shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 10:00pm On Apr 16, 2019
manyoo game gave me a nasty deja vu
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:01pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ibime:

Sharrap! See your league 8 times-in-a-row Champions getting kpokpo'd by teenagers.

Wee you keep kwayet dia. No be the same teenagers flog Madrid Home and away?

raumdeuter:

Its always mistakes, Do you need anything special to happen before

4-0 home and away loss

No mind Ibime. E be like say Albinism don dey affect hin eye small.small.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kakakii: 10:13pm On Apr 16, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kakakii: 10:13pm On Apr 16, 2019
This past decade Laliga teams don humiliate English teams too much
As in e just too much☹☹

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:22pm On Apr 16, 2019
Thecassanova:
Ronaldo alone can't carry Juve, seems like Madrid and Ronaldo's relationship was a symbiotic one.
so you just dey realize now say football na team sports.

Using raumdeuter's theory. Before Ronaldo came to Juventus, they were making semis and finals, but now they are getting knocked out by fucking Ajax.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:25pm On Apr 16, 2019
kakakii:
This past decade Laliga teams don humiliate English teams too much
As in e just too much☹☹

Before long you will see the EPL rats come out with another theory very soon

Messi cannot cope with EPL teams
Barca and Madrid cannot cope with EPL teams
Pep cannot survive in the EPL

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:27pm On Apr 16, 2019
Greatihex:

Using raumdeuter's theory. Before Ronaldo came to Juventus, they were making semis and finals, but now they are getting knocked out by fucking Ajax.

Lord have messi!! Laumdeuter hafa? cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 10:31pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ajax just never give up

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:37pm On Apr 16, 2019
Greatihex:

Using ramdeuter's theory. Before Ronaldo came to Juventus, they were making semis and finals, but now they are getting knocked out by fucking Ajax.

See Chelsea reasoning FFS

Do you realize that all the goals Juventus scored in the CL knockouts this season was scored by Ronaldo?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:38pm On Apr 16, 2019
raumdeuter:

Quoted for lolz
They play averagely that day. It shows if they are playing regularly with other epl team in epl they will struggle to finish top 4. Of course they will win in Spain.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 10:43pm On Apr 16, 2019
raumdeuter:

Where is the lie? How come out of Dybalas seasons in Italy, the first one he is playing with Ronaldo is his worst.

Dybala is not playing at all but where did the 1800minutes come from? 1800mins is literally 20 full games So Dybala has played over 20 full games
lol keep trying to be clever.
full games from where? many full 90minutes game did he play this season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kakakii: 10:48pm On Apr 16, 2019
raumdeuter:

Before long you will see the EPL rats come out with another theory very soon

Messi cannot cope with EPL teams
Barca and Madrid cannot cope with EPL teams
Pep cannot survive in the EPL
In as much I hate to agree with you on LA liga team being superior.. For the past 10 years LA liga team has been destroying English team yet English fans will just find a way to justify EPL team shitty way of playing football

In my opinion this season LA Liga team are the worst I have seen in a very long time from Real Madrid to Athletico Madrid to Barcelona.. Yes this season Barcelona is one the worst in a long time.. But they should never be compared to any English team ( except maybe Liverpool) ..

I think saying messi can't play in EPL is what make some people sleep at night, maybe they won't be able to sleep at night without singing that song to themselves

Barcelona has trashed all top 5 English team this past 5 years
Man city, Chelsea, arsenal, spurs and now man U..
It's safe to say EPL is now exactly what Laliga is being accused of ( a two team race league) ..becahse right now no team come close to Liverpool and man city..

The rest are trash.....

Instead of EPL to sit down and work on the reason why things are going wrong for them, they are busy bashing other league.. Maybe it's fixtures, politics, philosophy, gambles.. They should work on it ..

70% of players want to play in Spain, only few want to play in EPL yet we keep saying EPL is better

Maybe Politics play a part in making EPL becoming mediocre league..

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:49pm On Apr 16, 2019
If Tottenham can knock out city, then they may have a chance at the cup

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Afobear: 10:52pm On Apr 16, 2019
hensben:
I think say Na only me reason am. Barca team was so sh1t yesterday. Na yesterday I confirm am say La Liga Na sh1t. This Barca team for epl go finish 4th or 5th, Messi or no Messi. Man U attack were very poor yesterday. If Liverpool catch this Barcelona dem go knock them out.

Hensbrain for a reason

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Afobear: 10:53pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ibime:
I am so disappointed in LaLiga to allow that Barca team I saw yesterday stroll unchallenged to League title.
Diggz said I should tell you that Thunder will fire you

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 10:54pm On Apr 16, 2019
Liverpool vs Barcelona.

cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:55pm On Apr 16, 2019
kakakii:

In as much I hate to agree with you on LA liga team being superior.. For the past 10 years LA liga team has been destroying English team yet English fans will just find a way to justify EPL team shitty way of playing football

In my opinion this season LA Liga team are the worst I have seen in a very long time from Real Madrid to Athletico Madrid to Barcelona.. Yes this season Barcelona is one the worst in a long time.. But they should never be compared to any English team ( except maybe Liverpool) ..

I think saying messi can't play in EPL is what make some people sleep at night, maybe they won't be able to sleep at night without singing that song to themselves

Barcelona has trashed all top 5 English team this past 5 years
Man city, Chelsea, arsenal, spurs and now man U..
It's safe to say EPL is now exactly what Laliga is being accused of ( a two team race league) ..becahse right now no team come close to Liverpool and man city..

The rest are trash.....

Instead of EPL to sit down and work on the reason why things are going wrong for them, they are busy bashing other league.. Maybe it's fixtures, politics, philosophy, gambles.. They should work on it ..
You are not correct sir. No one is saying Messi can not survive epl but he will not be as dominance consistently as he is with Barcelona in Spain, same with cr7 due to so many factors like the competitiveness among the epl teams.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 10:55pm On Apr 16, 2019
Greatihex:
If Tottenham can knock out city, then they may have a chance at the cup
What kind of blasphemy is this na undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:00pm On Apr 16, 2019
raumdeuter:

See Chelsea reasoning FFS

Do you realize that all the goals Juventus scored in the CL knockouts this season was scored by Ronaldo?
oga, argue with this

Before Ronaldo came to Juventus, they were making semis and finals, but now they are getting knocked out by bleeping Ajax.
Then tell us the common denominator

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 11:03pm On Apr 16, 2019
raumdeuter:

So If Ronaldo did not play will Madrid play with 10 players? Chances are that the player who replaces Ronaldo will have more than 3 assists in an entire seasson

Last season Dybala wasnt playing as a Center forward either, Higuain was

Suarez does not play with Ronaldo, he plays with Messi who is not Ronaldo Let Suarez play with peak Ronaldo and lets see his output, he wil become the winger for Ronaldo
and how did you know the replace would provide 3 assists? or even get madrid into the game for benzema to score more goals like ronaldo did.

who said this?
Its basic logic that when a heavy goal scorer gets into a team the output of others will reduce

messi is not heave goal scorer right?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:11pm On Apr 16, 2019
Greatihex:
oga, argue with this

Before Ronaldo came to Juventus, they were making semis and finals, but now they are getting knocked out by bleeping Ajax.
Then tell us the common denominator

According to Laumdeuter....Ronaldo have killed or ruined the career of the goal scorers he met in juv.....so Ronaldo is solely responsible for juv defeat.

#uselessbenzima....

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kakakii: 11:12pm On Apr 16, 2019
hensben:
You are not correct sir. No one is saying Messi can not survive epl but he will not be as dominance consistently as he is with Barcelona in Spain, same with cr7 due to so many factors like the competitiveness among the epl teams.
It's not because of the competition it's because of the wickedness and low player protection in the EPL...
Infact EPL is exactly opposite of what football stand for at the moment....

The FA is also one of the body killing EPL take arsenal for example they played PL on Monday still played Europa league on Thursday.. Now in a bid to make everyone "equal" Chelsea played in Monday and will still play Europa league on Thursday, same. Thing with Liverpool last time...

How do you produce world class team/player with that fixtures, that's something you will rarely see happen in LA liga.. Now don't tell me that's competition.. It is not because it doesn't improve the team productivity in any way and if anything it make EPL less entertaining

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 11:17pm On Apr 16, 2019
SkimpleD:

What kind of blasphemy is this na undecided

I also don't understand the guy. Who will Tottenham beat to win the cup? Let them even hope on qualifying ahead of Man City.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7062) (7063) (7064) (7065) (7066) (7067) (7068) ... (19364) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.