Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,355 members, 7,853,576 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:25 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7068) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10704921 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7065) (7066) (7067) (7068) (7069) (7070) (7071) ... (19361) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

You are a liar

Suarez played as a striker that season. It was Sterling or Coutinho who played from the wings.
All these shekpe fans who dont know anything about football and will be confidently yarning rubbish
watch matches and don't come here to disgrace yourself. it is only someone that watches matches that will know that salah is the most advanced liverpool player on the pitch.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2019
Greatihex:
it is obvious you did not follow them that season. were was sturridge playing then? see this man o.

this is what the team use to look like on the pitch

You mean you brought one of the few games he played Right wing vs Arsenal as evidence? Why do you Shekpe fans fight against common sense?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9195515_suarez_png58936ccb99fa6f080adbfaa7b6f7444f
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2019
Greatihex:
watch matches and don't come here to disgrace yourself. it is only someone that watches matches that will know that salah is the most advanced liverpool player on the pitch.

Salah started playing that advanced role late last year and this season. Salah started off playing Right wing in Liverpool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 3:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

You dey mind them? Do you know how many times Liverpool was traveling to Dubai for vacation in January and February

Between Jan 19 and Jan 30 Liverpool didnt play any game. that is over 10 days free

Between Feb 9 and Feb 19, Liverpool didnt play again, 10 days break where they went for vacation

by next season dem go get their winter break... make we see how them go take dominate Europe then
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 3:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

He scored 3, did he need Xavi to score 3?
So, egbon you agreed you lied it was that a mistake?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
SkimpleD:

So, egbon you agreed you lied it was that a mistake?

I thought he scored a hat trick in the return fixture at Nou Camp
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:23pm On Apr 17, 2019
Taguchi:
by next season dem go get their winter break... make we see how them go take dominate Europe then

Between December 1 2018 and February 28 this year, Valencia played 22 games in 90days without world club cup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:23pm On Apr 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

He scored 3, did he need Xavi to score 3?
why then were you telling us a lie? did you think nobody would catch your lie?

apologize for telling us a lie.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:30pm On Apr 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

You mean you brought one of the few games he played Right wing vs Arsenal as evidence? Why do you Shekpe fans fight against common sense?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9195515_suarez_png58936ccb99fa6f080adbfaa7b6f7444f
why can't you stop disgracing yourself. show us where sturridge was playing then? Can you also show us sturridge's own in the matches he played with suarez?

suarez only played no. 9 if sturridge is not on the pitch.

when sturridge and suarez are on the pitch together, who is more central and who attacks through the wings?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:34pm On Apr 17, 2019
Greatihex:
why can't you stop disgracing yourself. show us where sturridge was playing then? Can you also show us sturridge's own in the matches he played with suarez?

suarez only played no. 9 if sturridge is not on the pitch.

when sturridge and suarez are on the pitch together, who is more central and who attacks through the wings?

The Shekpe in you wont stop you from disgracing yourself. Obviously this shekpe fans has never heard of 2 strikers formation

I corrected myself to 3 goals, Now will you correct yourself that Suarez didnt play right wing most of the season

Actually Sturridge played on the wings more than Suarez

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

that is how you will be thinking and telling lies. that is how you are still thinking that sturridge did not play as a 9 in liverpool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:57pm On Apr 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

Salah started playing that advanced role late last year and this season. Salah started off playing Right wing in Liverpool
when he started playing there is not the issue now, but that it is only those who watch match and understand it that will know that he is the most advanced liverpool player on the pitch. in the next two years now, you will start bring line up and formation to show us how salah was not the number 9 and for that reason, he can't be the most advanced on the pitch
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 4:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

You shouldn’t be thinking egbon.

Remember you are here to educate us. Please do not tell lies or make mistakes again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 4:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
Greatihex:
why then were you telling us a lie? did you think nobody would catch your lie?

apologize for telling us a lie.
Make plane crash if Dayo apologize grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

The Shekpe in you wont stop you from disgracing yourself. Obviously this shekpe fans has never heard of 2 strikers formation

I corrected myself to 3 goals, Now will you correct yourself that Suarez didnt play right wing most of the season

Actually Sturridge played on the wings more than Suarez
this even proves my point for me. if suarez and sturridge played that much as cf, that should tell you that they used the 442 formation often and if you watched the games you will know that sturridge was more central and suarez was coming from the flank.

if i make mistakes. i accept them immediately. i am not like you that claim to always be right

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:07pm On Apr 17, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cfc4EdDJbzg

the best in it for me grin turning master

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 4:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
Taguchi:

lol ,nigga you can't even help yourself.
last last na God dey help us.
Get out
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2019
SkimpleD:

Make plane crash if Dayo apologize grin
raumdeuter, have you apologized for tell lies? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 4:10pm On Apr 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

Yesterday he played with Sergi Roberto Alba Busquets Rakitic Arthur Coutinho.

Where is Xavi and Iniesta class there
play read previous msg. I'm tired.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:23pm On Apr 17, 2019
Greatihex:
when he started playing there is not the issue now, but that it is only those who watch match and understand it that will know that he is the most advanced liverpool player on the pitch. in the next two years now, you will start bring line up and formation to show us how salah was not the number 9 and for that reason, he can't be the most advanced on the pitch

Has anyone here argued that Salah is not the most advanced player in Liverpool

This is Salahs position this season

Everyone knows he plays Center forward but a shekpite like you think he is giving new information

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2019
SkimpleD:

You shouldn’t be thinking egbon.

Remember you are here to educate us. Please do not tell lies or make mistakes again.

So the contention is that Messi scored 3 goals against your team and not 4. An EPL team that Messi cannot survive is now contending whether they conceded 3 or 4 over 180mins

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:25pm On Apr 17, 2019
Greatihex:
this even proves my point for me. if suarez and sturridge played that much as cf, that should tell you that they used the 442 formation often and if you watched the games you will know that sturridge was more central and suarez was coming from the flank.

if i make mistakes. i accept them immediately. i am not like you that claim to always be right

No one was playing on the wings it was Coutinho Sterling
Even Sturridge played the wings more that SUarez stop lying
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:25pm On Apr 17, 2019
Greatihex:
raumdeuter, have you apologized for tell lies? grin

Which lie is that? Messi scored 3 goals not 4

Unlike you who lied that Suarez played as a winger and still doing stonghead
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:26pm On Apr 17, 2019
odizeey:
play read previous msg. I'm tired.

Your previous message didnt make sense either

Messi played with Arthur Rakitic and Buquets yesterday is that Xavi and Iniesta
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2019
Greatihex:
that is how you will be thinking and telling lies. that is how you are still thinking that sturridge did not play as a 9 in liverpool

Liverpool used 2 strikers, Sto lying by telling us Suarez played the wings they were both strikers for liverpool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

Your previous message didnt make sense either

Messi played with Arthur Rakitic and Buquets yesterday is that Xavi and Iniesta
figurative speech bro. I can't be calling all the players he has played with.
I'm not saying the guy will flop in epl but won't be as it is now. The favourable environment he is getting in Spain won't be available for him.

Even as dominating as city are they sometimes grind out result. 1-0. At a time last season city were winning only by a goal Margin.

You get?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:40pm On Apr 17, 2019
odizeey:
figurative speech bro. I can't be calling all the players he has played with.
I'm not saying the guy will flop in epl but won't be as it is now. The favourable environment he is getting in Spain won't be available for him.

Even as dominating as city are they sometimes grind out result. 1-0. At a time last season city were winning only by a goal Margin.

You get?

The Barca midfield currently is not great and not better than City midfield for example. And its still not stopping Messi from delivering

A guy like Salah scored 30 in EPL, Sterling is on course to score 20 this season which of the 2 is even as good as 1 leg Messi?

Messi played EPL top 6 teams and has 24goals in 31 games, If he is now playing 20games a season vs Fulham Watford, Huddersfield etc How wont Messi be scoring 50goals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 4:44pm On Apr 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

The Barca midfield currently is not great and not better than City midfield for example. And its still not stopping Messi from delivering

A guy like Salah scored 30 in EPL, Sterling is on course to score 20 this season which of the 2 is even as good as 1 leg Messi?

Messi played EPL top 6 teams and has 24goals in 31 games, If he is now plating 20games a season vs Fulham Watford, Huddersfield etc How wont Messi be scoring 50goals
I'm not arguing bro. We all know the man is not leaving. So let's forget story
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:53pm On Apr 17, 2019
Ibime:

If that guy miss out on those millas to sort out his retirement fund, he will not forgive himself.

I was shocked at the big purse offered to that fool, even Dillian Whyte has now changed his mind and wants to jump in.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:59pm On Apr 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

You thought?

That's how you thought you were a defensive midfielder, when they asked you to man the monkey post.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2019
Greatihex:

Saw this after posting, you got it.

Dayo has serious issues with his memory. He argues based on invalid premise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7065) (7066) (7067) (7068) (7069) (7070) (7071) ... (19361) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Unlimited22, izzou(m), Jamiuokolaa and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.