Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,357 members, 7,853,591 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:42 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7069) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10704968 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7066) (7067) (7068) (7069) (7070) (7071) (7072) ... (19361) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:16pm On Apr 17, 2019
airmark:

You thought?

That's how you thought you were a defensive midfielder, when they asked you to man the monkey post.

Rather the way you thought you were a student not knowing you were just a mercenary needed to play football. JAMB score was needed to be admitted

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:23pm On Apr 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

Rather the way you thought you were a student not knowing you were just a mercenary needed to play football. JAMB score was needed to be admitted

Ode, I scored 257 in my UME and got admission on merit. You think everybody used old age to enter school like you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2019
Messi will struggle in the EPL since he only scored 3 goals vs Chelsea and not 4 goals like ramdeuter said

Shekpite are really special

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:33pm On Apr 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

Has anyone here argued that Salah is not the most advanced player in Liverpool

This is Salahs position this season

Everyone knows he plays Center forward but a shekpite like you think he is giving new information
If you know this why can’t you see that Hazard is the one bringing the ball from deep to attack for Chelsea?? And you expect him to be competing number of goals to someone that advance more for his team

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:45pm On Apr 17, 2019
homesteady:

Tottenham are not in any remarkable form, you can't even classify them as a dark horse. They are just waiting to be knocked out.

Assuming they get to the Semi-final, they won't even beat Ajax. They have done nothing this season to suggest that they have even a slight chance to win the cup.

Firstly,I don't Tottenham to win because if they do,pep haters would compose full remix of any album but if it happens otherwise that Tottenham wins then they stand a chance just as greathix said it.The only thing that stand against them is the ucl history itself.teams with no records of winning the ucl before usually don't make it to the semi finals,finals and will the title immediately.monaco 2004,Chelsea 2008,Atletico Madrid 2014 are all the examples of teams that should have won at it at first attempt if not for the ucl jinx.and whatever you think ajax is doing right now is only fresh in your memory,Tottenham were equally fantastic last year if you recall,untill a moment of lack of concentration or complacency costs them against Juventus.pochettino is no push over tactically.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 5:48pm On Apr 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

[s]So the contention is that Messi scored 3 goals against your team and not 4. An EPL team that Messi cannot survive is now contending whether they conceded 3 or 4 over 180mins[/s]
You just keep falling hands.

Are you apologizing for the blunder or not?
Or should I kuku call you a liar?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:57pm On Apr 17, 2019
larride:
Popiziano

Where are you. I’m breaking the bet.
cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 6:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
I see ajax getting monaco treatment in the transfer window.
it's gonna be brutal

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
hensben:
If you know this why can’t you see that Hazard is the one bringing the ball from deep to attack for Chelsea?? And you expect him to be competing number of goals to someone that advance more for his team

Hazard plays in attack and doesnt bring ball from anywhere, Its only when he wants to dance shakushaku

Last match where did Hazard play

This season Mane has played as CF for Liverpool same with Firmino
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:08pm On Apr 17, 2019
SkimpleD:

You just keep falling hands.

Are you apologizing for the blunder or not?
Or should I kuku call you a liar?
So the contention on why Messi will struggle in EPL is because he scored 3 goals vs Chelsea and not 4 like I said

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:09pm On Apr 17, 2019
airmark:

Ode, I scored 257 in my UME and got admission on merit. You think everybody used old age to enter school like you.

LMAO lie kill you there You get 257 for JAMB how you wan see am

How you go score 257 for JAMB and still be hired as mercenary only used for playing football

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 6:10pm On Apr 17, 2019

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:16pm On Apr 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

No one was playing on the wings it was Coutinho Sterling
Even Sturridge played the wings more that SUarez stop lying
i can't help you. You are refusing to learn. You no know ball.
Don't quote me on this again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:16pm On Apr 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

Hazard plays in attack and doesnt bring ball from anywhere, Its only when he wants to dance shakushaku

Last match where did Hazard play

This season Mane has played as CF for Liverpool same with Firmino
Then how come Hazard is topping assist chart?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

Liverpool used 2 strikers, Sto lying by telling us Suarez played the wings they were both strikers for liverpool
who is disputing that they are strikers. One was more central and the other was coming through the flanks to attack the goal. I don't expect you to understand that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:19pm On Apr 17, 2019
hensben:
Then how come Hazard is topping assist chart?
For the first time in his career.
Maybe because assist champs like Fab and Kdb were either injured or not available
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:20pm On Apr 17, 2019
Greatihex:
who is disputing that they are strikers. One was more central and the other was coming through the flanks to attack the goal. I don't expect you to understand that.
They are both central you know nothing instead of learning you dey make noise

Actually Sturridge played on the wings more that Suarez
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
larride:
Popiziano
Where are you. I’m breaking the bet.

What happened to the confidence of last week?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:25pm On Apr 17, 2019
raumdeuter:
For the first time in his career.
Maybe because assist champs like Fab and Kdb were either injured or not available
But those players you mentioned are midfielders or you expect Hazard, a striker as you claimed, to be competing number of assist with fab and KDB. So he should be competing with Salah in scoring and at same time with KDB in assisting. Are there no other top midfielder in epl aside KDB? Why is Salah not giving this same responsibility you are giving Hazard, that is, to be competing with midfielders in assisting and also with strikers in scoring?. Lol u nor know ball I swear. You are just a hater.

Don’t you think you are agreeing with me that Hazard is not just a goal scorer but also a play maker which make me to say if you watch Chelsea game you will know Hazard carry the ball from deep to attack for Chelsea hence he is topping assist chart this season.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 6:29pm On Apr 17, 2019
Tottenham should just finish the Lord’s work today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:33pm On Apr 17, 2019
raumdeuter:
They are both central you know nothing instead of learning you dey make noise

Actually Sturridge played on the wings more that Suarez
watch match, you no go watch. You go come here dey argue.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:35pm On Apr 17, 2019
Greatihex:
Him nor Dey watch match. Him go just carry formation for paper Dey argue.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2019
Since yesterday, something has strongly been telling me that if i watch today match, Tottenham will crash out
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:38pm On Apr 17, 2019
hensben:
But those players you mentioned are midfielders or you expect Hazard, a striker as you claimed, to be competing number of assist with fab and KDB. So he should be competing with Salah in scoring and at same time with KDB in assisting. Are there no other top midfielder in epl aside KDB? Why is Salah not giving this same responsibility you are giving Hazard, that is, to be competing with midfielders in assisting and also with strikers in scoring?. Lol u nor know ball I swear. You are just a hater.

Don’t you think you are agreeing Hazard is not just a goal scorer but also a play maker which make me to say if you watch Chelsea game you will know Hazard carry the ball from deep to attack for Chelsea hence he is topping assist chart this season.

Sterling and Sane are attackers and they have high goals and assist numbers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:38pm On Apr 17, 2019
Greatihex:

doubt you watch matches, If you watch you dont understand what you watch, thats why you will be saying Suarez played as a winger in 2014
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:41pm On Apr 17, 2019
Oga raumdeuter. .
U no dey tire?
Hazard this. .Hazard that ..

Na wao

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:44pm On Apr 17, 2019
Segedinho:
Oga ramdeuter. .
U no dey tire?
Hazard this. .Hazard that ..

Na wao

Welcome shekpite

Look at the page and point the first person to mention Hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:48pm On Apr 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

Welcome shekpite

Look at the page and point the first person to mention Hazard
Does it really matter who mentioned hazard 1st
Ur negative obsession with the name is quite damn.
Wetin the poor guy do u??
U talked him out of assist over the years. .y not give him a little credit dis season 4 topping d list? ??
Hatred na d younger brother 2 witchcraft o.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 6:48pm On Apr 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

What happened to the confidence of last week?

Is it your bet Dayo undecided

I’m still going to be rooting for them to go through. Just not staking on them anymore.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 6:52pm On Apr 17, 2019
raumdeuter:
So the contention on why Messi will struggle in EPL is because he scored 3 goals vs Chelsea and not 4 like I said
So you lied? grin

It’s fun for you calling ibi.me, air.mark, Greati.ihex and others liars but you cannot stand it when you are found out. grin

Egbon Dayo, did you lie that Messi scored 4 goals against Chelsea last season instead of 3 as seen below? grin
raumdeuter:

When was the last time he played with Xavi and Iniesta?

Did he need Xavi Iniesta to score 4 against Chelsea last season or 2 against Man Utd last night

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

Sterling and Sane are attackers and they have high goals and assist numbers
Are their assist more than Hazard’s own this season in epl? Not to think of those two have a proper striker that can score. Tell me the strikers playing with Hazard and their number of goals so far in epl?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

LMAO lie kill you there You get 257 for JAMB how you wan see am

How you go score 257 for JAMB and still be hired as mercenary only used for playing football

Apari mumu, that score must be too big in your eyes. I no be Olodo like you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7066) (7067) (7068) (7069) (7070) (7071) (7072) ... (19361) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto, Sportsweb and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.