Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,610 members, 7,816,511 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7082) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10504140 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7079) (7080) (7081) (7082) (7083) (7084) (7085) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:55pm On Apr 17, 2019
Nice lines. This Ibime Na talented guy. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 10:56pm On Apr 17, 2019
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NOBODYY: 10:56pm On Apr 17, 2019
airmark:

Raumdeuter will reply you soon with Guardiola winning a local trophy with 1000 points.

raumdeuter:

Oponu akinrada, Pep isnt a local coach, leave winning EPL to the likes of Conte nd Ranieri
raumdeuter:

League titles are local titles
1 CL is >>>> 1million league titles

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kakakii: 10:57pm On Apr 17, 2019
Eruditor:

What is the correlation? The ATM that lost to Juventus is it the same one that got to 2 finals simply because it is the same Simeoné? I don't understand the point you are trying to make. Where was Poch's counter in the last meetings losing 3-1, 4-1 and 1-0? Simply say you are praying for City to go out. That is understandable. But as for all your conjecture above, ok. Please don't give excuses when Tottenham get bundled out. For e.g, don't say Kane was injured or that one got red card etc. Thanks.
And don't say VAR too angry angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 10:58pm On Apr 17, 2019
Ibime:

Its HipHop night Tonite!

Keke, abeg drop me here!

Make money money/ Make money money money/
No UCL. . . . with Sheikh money money money/
Take money money/ Take money money money/
No UCL . . . .with Sheikh money money money/

Some came to dance Lambada/ Some came to dance Cha Cha/
Some came in Okada/ Some came with Agbada/
I came in tricycle to show my Degema step/
Guardiola drop me here. . . that mean say Keke na Pep/

Talabi came in Audi/ The party getting rowdy/
Chicks looking for big boys to pay their dowry/
Uni girls looking for big boys to pay their bursary/
Airmark flex one babe. . . from Landmark University!/
Afrodoc left his surgery/ to rush to the zone/
Emaprince found a chic2pimp. . . and made her moan/
Diggz came alone/ Homesteady stayed at home/
So many hoes for de bros to link. . . but he dey jones/
Raumdeuter couldn't make it, cos he was with Jerome/
DJ playing Niggas in Paris . . .we watch the throne!/
Some wore Louboutin, Nihilist wore Cortina/
Some trekked, but ChelseaBMW came in Beema/

Outro. . .

Everybody throw your hands in the air!/
Quadruple throw your hands in the air!/
If you getting money, and you happy in here/
Do a Boateng. . . throw your hands in the air!/

Lana1 throw your hands in the air!/
Leyqute throw your hands in the air!/
Ladies, if you fine. . .and you got your own hair!/

Ollah throw your hands in the air!/
Debroslink throw your hands in the air!/
If your name is Elruditor, throw your hands in the air!/
And eat it like you just don't care!/

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 10:59pm On Apr 17, 2019
Ibime:

Its HipHop night Tonite!

Keke, abeg drop me here!

Some came to dance Lambada/ Some came to dance Cha Cha/
Some came in Okada/ Some came with Agbada/

Talabi came in Audi/ The party getting rowdy/
Chicks looking for big boys to pay their dowry/
Uni girls looking for big boys to pay their bursary/
Airmark flex one babe. . . from Landmark University!/
Afrodoc left his surgery/ to rush to the zone/
Emaprince found a chic2pimp. . . and made her moan/
Diggz came alone/ Homesteady stayed at home/
So many hoes for de bros to link. . . but he dey jones/
Raumdeuter couldn't make it, cos he was with Jerome/
DJ playing Niggas in Paris . . .we watch the throne!/
Some wore Louboutin, Nihilist wore Cortina/
Some trekked, but ChelseaBMW came in Beema/

Outro. . .

Everybody throw your hands in the air!/
Quadruple throw your hands in the air!/
If you getting money, and you happy in here/

Lana1 throw your hands in the air!/
Leyqute throw your hands in the air!/
Ladies, if you fine. . .and you got your own hair!/

Ollah throw your hands in the air!/
Debroslink throw your hands in the air!/
If your name is Elruditor, throw your hands in the air!/
And eat it like you just don't care!/

Nice lyrics, but thunder fire your ass. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 10:59pm On Apr 17, 2019
patrickmuf:
Before you come here and say City will win the league and FA Cup, add the Caraboa cup, remember he was brought in not because the league was impossible but to win the UCL.

In the words of the great sage Ser Dayo

He was brought in to molest the EPL. The same EPL that pellegrini won in his first season grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:00pm On Apr 17, 2019
NOBODYY:

No wonder Raumdeuter disappeared after the match. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 11:01pm On Apr 17, 2019
larride:

In the words of the great sage Ser Dayo

He was brought in to molest the EPL. The same EPL that pellegrini won in his first season grin
Even Raumdeuter knows it's the truth. Pep was signed for the UCL and not EPL, a local trophy according to Dayo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:02pm On Apr 17, 2019
larride:
City will flog them 5 - 0 yen yen yen

grin

Lruditor was probably drunk when he made that statement
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NOBODYY: 11:02pm On Apr 17, 2019
airmark:

No wonder Raumdeuter disappeared after the match. grin
Ramdata modulus operandi is to run away after a major L.. Then he'll come back after 10 hours or so with fresh hazard distractions.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:02pm On Apr 17, 2019
popizaino:
Foolish pep Guardiola you just keep giving your haters mouth to keeping calling you a fraud and we your fans out.choose Chelsea you said NO NBA, na man city you want.with you at Chelsea we would have given you the ucl you crave for without messi.our problem is how to create multiple goal chances and score goals which you would have solved easily.we already have the defence, cause by default we are a defensive team coupled with the fact we also have resilience which is lacking in this man city's team.but no it is man city that would eventually keep disappointing you opted for.folish you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:09pm On Apr 17, 2019
SkimpleD:
Leyqute, come make we enjoy this match.

You have wept enough since last night grin

grin

Bro. I lost my voice during the match. The match sweet my belle die
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:10pm On Apr 17, 2019
Chic2pimp sef don disappear, baba, where's Eruditor o, match don end since na.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:13pm On Apr 17, 2019
chic2pimp:

How so? Cuz I think Pep is a freaking Genius?

As I said already, you hardly see Him post even when His teams(Barcelona and Golden state) are playing live. He'll be here to give an overview of the match very soon.

Time don dey go, we wan sleep.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
Debroslink:

Nice lyrics, but thunder fire your ass. grin

Shattap dia! You don Jones finish? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:22pm On Apr 17, 2019
larride:

Shey after the match last week I was saying since 2011 Pep has failed to win away matches from the QF.

You can’t go n lose the first leg and hope to blow the team that has the advantage away. It won’t work.

Trust me I'm aware of all pep Guardiola's records I didn't want to believe he would keep making the same mistakes that has cost him the ucl times after times.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chidexxy007(m): 11:23pm On Apr 17, 2019
Greatest manager of all time wen you were born in year 2000..

Receive sense oga

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:24pm On Apr 17, 2019
Chelseafan1:
Chic2pimp, go and call your guy Eruditor for me.

Abi match never still end, Mr defender of the defenceless

Why the rush? He'll be here you don't worry . After all this is the Guy that stuck His neck out when you all thought the league was as good as over for Pep.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:25pm On Apr 17, 2019
patrickmuf:
Even Ramdeuter knows it's the truth. Pep was signed for the UCL and not EPL, a local trophy according to Dayo

Pep was brought in to bring City dominance to the English game and he has done that in his second season setting records and waiting for pople to break it

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

Pep was brought in to bring City dominance to the English game and he has done that in his second season setting records and waiting for pople to break it
Bros u sabi Lie
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:28pm On Apr 17, 2019
chic2pimp:

Why the rush? He'll be here you don't worry . After all this is the Guy that stuck His neck out when you all thought the league was as good as over for Pep.

OK o, we don dey wait. Make I go carry chair
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:28pm On Apr 17, 2019
chic2pimp:

He stuck neck or hand out? Eruditor na true say your neck too dey included?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 17, 2019
odizeey:
I just dey laugh Barca fans. Liverpool na score me I score you. Three goal machines. Pique go cry.
Another record destroyed and in shambles.

Porto have not lost in UCL this season at home. Guess what? 1-4 broke the chain
lol grin barca resemble porto ba. Even if ur confident pool will qualify give barca sm respect abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:29pm On Apr 17, 2019
Chelseafan1:
Chic2pimp sef don disappear, baba, where's Eruditor o, match don end since na.

Disappear ontop Pep matter? A Manager that has 2 UCL Titles and counting? A manager that has utterly dominated every league He has coached in? Mba Nu.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:30pm On Apr 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

A whole Pep, brought to the local league just to bring dominance? UCL no concern am again abi grin grin grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:32pm On Apr 17, 2019
airmark:

Lmao, Raumdeuter and Chic2pimp with their ridiculously hilarious excuses.

Dt one no call EPL local league again. Now, Pep is bought to bring in dominance no fit laugh abeg grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:32pm On Apr 17, 2019
Myllz:

Bros u sabi Lie

cheesy

First season when Conte sodomised him home and away, raumdeuter told us Fraudiola wasnt in England for local trophies. Now story don change.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:33pm On Apr 17, 2019
Chelseafan1:

A whole Pep, brought to the local league just to bring dominance? UCL no concern am again abi grin grin grin

That was what City needed to dominate English league and he gave it to them last season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 11:33pm On Apr 17, 2019
pep took over a team that got to semi final but couldnt make it past a great bottler like bottleham after spending billion

Fraudiola things

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 11:34pm On Apr 17, 2019
Pep is a fraud in Europe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:34pm On Apr 17, 2019
airmark:

grin grin grin

Tonight nah all of una Anti Pep brigade's night. Enjoy it whilst it lasts as It would be few and far between.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7079) (7080) (7081) (7082) (7083) (7084) (7085) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, SirAce, Vischy and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.