Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,103 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7087) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10501886 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7084) (7085) (7086) (7087) (7088) (7089) (7090) ... (19147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 7:41am On Apr 18, 2019
Ibime:

grin grin grin

Don't forget, Laporte is better than VVD.

Airmark, you see your uncle? He codedly ignored[b] Laporte performance today.[/b]
airmark you cannot let raumdeuter have this o.

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tng(f): 8:42am On Apr 18, 2019
Ibime:

He take money from Abu Dhabi/ money from Emirati/
Still no UCL. . . e remain to beg Saudi/
He buy Otamendi/ He buy Otu Mendy/
He even buy Silva. . .but no gold without Messi/
Stones no edible/ so dem give the Man Gala/
He no belleful/. . . till Son turn Laporte to amala/
Buy Gabriel, buy Jesus . . .e remain Holy Ghost/
UCL without Messi? . . .wetin consign Aguero with overload?/

LMAO. I stan a rapper
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 8:48am On Apr 18, 2019
Eruditor:

This City is better in terms of peak performances. This team is better in terms of winning without the regular starters. This team is better in terms of efficiency. This team is better in terms of scoring. This team is better in terms of conceding less goals over the season. This team is better in terms of playing together longer than the previous one. Is this type of reasoning too high for people of your ilk?

grin grin grin

2 seasons ago Man City reached semi-finals

This season they ja in quarter finals

Last season they reached 100 points in the league.

This season less

Dodonyo

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 8:50am On Apr 18, 2019
Eruditor:

I am not salty. He gambles. He overthinks sometimes. Most times it works..few times it does not. I did not say he wanted to lose. I said he gambled. Everyone knows that is not his best team and if he felt something was going wrong he would have tried to correct it. He did not even make an attempt. And Kane going out is not about masterclass. The point is, that Tottenham's job of finishing top 4 just got harder . My money is on City against Tottenham, any time any day. Whether City will win the UCL is up in air but making it to the semi finals? They will do it. You can take that to the bank.

Dodonyo grin

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 8:51am On Apr 18, 2019
Eruditor:

I said MUST-win games he puts Laporte there. For teams he does n't feel are deadly, he might play Delph or Zinchenko.

cheesy cheesy grin grin

I guess last night was not a must win

Obolo grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 8:53am On Apr 18, 2019
Eruditor:

You people just hate Pep so much you refuse to be objective. Did he play his best squad yesterday? When last did Delph play yet he started him? When have you seen Pep trying to win a game with Gundogan and Fernandinho playing as holding midfielders together? Ok, after City conceded at the 79th minute why wait till 89th minute to bring in your best player in KDB and your best winger in Sané?

If there is anyone who underrates anybody, it is you people who underrate Pep..alot. Pep is that top student in class who got a B- in the midterms and everyone concluded he was not going to be a straight-A student anymore. Those of us who have watched him for a while can tell you, when he studies, he not only becomes the class high, but will most likely get all the points and the bonus points as well. You can mark this post, I will remind you after the 2nd leg.

grin grin grin grin

Dodonyo

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olamsoh: 8:53am On Apr 18, 2019
Son Heung-Min - 22 CL games, 9 goals.

Sadio Mane - 21 CL games, 15 goals

Eden Hazard - 44 CL games, 8 goals

If I speak, I will get in trouble.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 18, 2019
Olamsoh:
Son Heung-Min - 22 CL games, 9 goals.

Sadio Mane - 21 CL games, 15 goals

Eden Hazard - 44 CL games, 8 goals

If I speak, I will get in trouble.
the way chelshit fans day masturbate on top pep head u will think epl is a farmers league
Raumdeuter abeg take ur L. Their own L is much self
They keep twisting like twister
From pep can't survive in the epl to him dominating them with 100 points
100 points that he could not achieve with barca and messi he went to epl(the supposed hardest league in the world)
Weda una talk say na oil money yen yen yen e no concern us
As for me i hv taken my L.
E go shock una wen man city win the epl and Liverpool n spurs go trophy less.
E go shock una.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:10am On Apr 18, 2019
snrman:
the way chelshit fans day masturbate on top pep head u will think epl is a farmers league
Raumdeuter abeg take ur L. Their own L is much self
They keep twisting like twister
From pep can't survive in the epl to him dominating them with 100 points
100 points that he could not achieve with barca and messi he went to epl(the supposed hardest league in the world)
Weda una talk say na oil money yen yen yen e no concern us
As for me i hv taken my L.
E go shock una wen man city win the epl and Liverpool n spurs go trophy less.
E go shock una.
All this story on top L?
Bros just take and go.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 9:13am On Apr 18, 2019
Pound for pound, Pochettino is a far, far better manager than Pep.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 18, 2019
Unlimited22:

All this story on top L?
Bros just take and go.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NOBODYY: 9:28am On Apr 18, 2019
Odiegwu

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:30am On Apr 18, 2019
larride:

The call was perfect though.

Imagine on your home stadium, you needed a goal to advance to the next stage, boom your team score and moment later, the big screen shows;

grin
Var wicked sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:35am On Apr 18, 2019
raumdeuter:

Whats the point of going unbeaten when you end up 10points below 100

Shatttap dia unkulu aregbesola onukuguy Laumdeuter kepa....how is pep unbeaten run going to help win the UCL after spending over a billion?

Your useless lord pep..have destroyed every good thing Pellegrini did before he left city.

LLLLLaumdeuter

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:39am On Apr 18, 2019
raumdeuter:

The season they went without losing a game how many points did they get?

Its like a team celebrating 10 draws thinking thats better than another with 9wins and a loss
But Arsenal won the league with the unbeaten run so what’s your point.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:43am On Apr 18, 2019
hensben:
If Liverpool win ucl they should give it to Van Dijk
Messi has been super hot this season. He is already in the semi final. I can't see anyone fighting with him for it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:43am On Apr 18, 2019

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:47am On Apr 18, 2019
larride:

Shey after the match last week I was saying since 2011 Pep has failed to win away matches from the QF.

You can’t go n lose the first leg and hope to blow the team that has the advantage away. It won’t work.
imagine someone saying that a team that has 1 goal advantage needs a miracle to qualify.

I am happy it is the goal that proved vital
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 9:47am On Apr 18, 2019
Eruditor:

When they do it, remove your eyes so you won't see it. You people already see the writings on the wall but will rather believe otherwise. Like you did not see Liverpool 7pts ahead with potentially going 10 over City only to be 2 ahead with a game in hand for City. What you Pep haters should be doing is pray he does not win the UCL because the league is a foregone conclusion.

I am reiterating it; City will win the EPL. If they don't I will eat my hand.

We are waiting for you

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:59am On Apr 18, 2019
Eruditor:

There is nothing to discuss. Gloat if you must, Pep and City did not qualify but they won the game. Next season we go again. We are closer to the dream than before.
did you see angels during the match?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:00am On Apr 18, 2019
airmark:

God forbid bad thing.

I need Conte with Fraudiola typa point and kill backing from our management.
exactly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:06am On Apr 18, 2019
chic2pimp:

£100 says He'll have atleast 4 CL titles before He retires for good.

Are we not still counting or Is His managerial career over and done with it?

As I said already Enjoy your Night of Glory. Nah this same NL we go dey when Pep finally puts the myth "He can't win without Messi" to bed.

He was brought in to Win both the League and CL. The former He achieved in quite frankly an absurdly dominant fashion last season. The latter I believe will come in due course as Luck also plays a huge role in these knockout ties. He was literally a VAR decision away from a Semi Final spot. And from thereon who knows what might have been.
it was not a var decision that stopped him. Stop making it sound like it was a wrong call.

He wanted to use ojoro offside to reach semi like how he used the same ojoro against chelsea in 2011

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:11am On Apr 18, 2019
HanksAnuku:
this nigga said I wore cortina sha cheesy

ibime thunder fire you angry

Lol...funny line
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:13am On Apr 18, 2019
patrickmuf:
You're a barefaced liar...Before Pep, City won the league with Mancini and layer Pellegrini, so your lines makes no sense, winning the league with record points still counts for a league title and not two so, Pep hasn't better Pellegrini yet...Tell him to win the UCL or be forever referred to as a fraud, fraudiola

ELruditor is just as shameless as dayo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:13am On Apr 18, 2019
Eruditor, you're usually rational. Please what gave you the supreme gall to say that
1. Angels would play for Spurs before they could knock City out?
2. This would be the heaviest defeat of Poch's career?

Wetin give you this morale? In a UCL QF against Spurs?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:13am On Apr 18, 2019
raumdeuter:

Pep was brought in to bring City dominance to the English game and he has done that in his second season setting records and waiting for pople to break it

See f00lish talk cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 10:14am On Apr 18, 2019
VAR is a biatch sha. .

Yesterday was one of the best nights of the City Haters Association. . The Bad belle was peak and enjoyable!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 10:14am On Apr 18, 2019
Elnino4ladies:
Pound for pound, Pochettino is a far, far better manager than Pep.

Don’t say this rubbish outside angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:14am On Apr 18, 2019
Greatihex:
it was not a var decision that stopped him. Stop making it sound like it was a wrong call.

He wanted to use ojoro offside to reach semi like how he used the same ojoro against chelsea in 2011
2009, but your point is still valid, I guess. That was the day that turned me against Barcelona and Pep forever. I used to admire their football and even support them before that day.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 10:15am On Apr 18, 2019
Greatihex:
did you see angels during the match?
You didn't see Angel Son? Are you sure you watched the game?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:15am On Apr 18, 2019
raumdeuter:

They have no point. They invited him to come to the EPL so that they can show him

he came to the EPL and in 2 seasons broke the point record on course for another 90point season

Now the same coach that they challenged to come prove himself in EPL is now trolled for failing to win the UCL

Tell them to explain how failure in UCL relates to proving himself in EPL
when it suits your narrative, you use the league, but when we tell you about the competitive nature of the league you start telling us how Madrid and Barcelona are beating the english boys.

Pep is only getting to know how the competitiveness of the league can affect your quest in the CL.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:21am On Apr 18, 2019
chic2pimp:

No wahala nah. Nah this NL we go dey when He puts all the myths to bed. Hopefully they'll channel all that same energy on display now to praising Him when that time comes.
if i would advise him, he should hijack this hazard deal to Madrid.

Hazard is the messi that he has been waiting for.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7084) (7085) (7086) (7087) (7088) (7089) (7090) ... (19147) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.