Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7091) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10501561 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7088) (7089) (7090) (7091) (7092) (7093) (7094) ... (19147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:04pm On Apr 18, 2019
Eruditor:

Good. So City deserved to win, since they won on the day. After all, a team can qualify without winning. So you are talking about qualification and winning. 2 different things. If we are discussing how Tottenham scored, I am not going to discuss that because every one saw uncharacteristic mistakes devoid of tactics that caused that.

As for the other question, if you don't know the difference between would and could, I don't know how I can help. If you know any match in Poch's history in EPL where his Tottenham team is so outplayed that he will wake up asking himself how he qualified, please let me know.
Outplayed in what sense? Oga the game ended 4 goals to 3 and not 4 goals to 0.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:05pm On Apr 18, 2019
Omo dis tears be like rain lipsrsealed grin cheesy grin cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2019
BykeLaByke I see you viewing... How body na? How'd you like the prospect of playing Liverpool?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 3:10pm On Apr 18, 2019
Unlimited22:

You're making my point for me. When doing analysis, every SINGLE possible parameter is taken into account, and even then, the results are unpredictable, simply because there are some factors that are wildcards. That's why many people give predictions in terms of percentages on a scale of 0-100.

But last week you were so confident that you used the now infamous 'unless angels play' statement, implying that, come what may, City were going through, because of course angels do not play football.

We know City are the better team. They played better yesterday. We know all that. Pep is a good manager. We know that.

All this still doesn't account for your 100% confidence in his team going through. Now that he hasn't qualified, just take it and move on to the league. There is nothing left to justify.

I can not justify that I had 100% confidence in Pep?

Oh, that is what this is all about.

News flash; I am allowed to. I did. And I will do so again. Next season, I will even go out on a limb and say City will win the UCL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:11pm On Apr 18, 2019
Eruditor:

Your Taught?

I don't give an inch of a fvck about what you thought boy. I don't even think you do any form of thinking tbh.

This is transferred aggression ELRUDITOR cheesy cheesy take it easy grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 3:11pm On Apr 18, 2019
hensben:
Outplayed in what sense? Oga the game ended 4 goals to 3 and not 4 goals to 0.

Hens is asking me in what sense? Do you know what sense is? How can you know about what you don't have?

Swerve abeg.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:11pm On Apr 18, 2019
Eruditor:

News flash; I am allowed to. I did. And I will do so again. Next season, I will even go out on a limb and say City will win the UCL.
And you were proven wrong. So when you're trolled, deal with it and stop throwing shades at those who are doing so.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2019
Unlimited22:

And you were proven wrong. So when you're trolled, deal with it and stop throwing shades at those who are doing so.

I am not mad that I am getting trolled. I am a good sport. But people should troll with sense. They should stick to the Pep didn't qualify. Fine. But all that "angels did not play" bull jive is tiring.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BykeLaByke: 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2019
Unlimited22:
BykeLaByke I see you viewing... How body na? How'd you like the prospect of playing Liverpool?
If Messi is all you have,then you have all you need. cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:16pm On Apr 18, 2019
BykeLaByke:

If Messi is all you have,then you have all you need. cheesy
Lol...
I feel you boss... cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:16pm On Apr 18, 2019
Eruditor:

And at this point it is obvious you don't have any bearing. Of course I am sure when city loses next season, you'll still say the next season. We all agree tho that at some point in Pep's career, he'll win the UCL again. But till then.....

His time in England has him labeled as a "European fraud and a local champion" cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:17pm On Apr 18, 2019
Eruditor:

I am not mad that I am getting trolled. I am a good sport. But people should troll with sense. They should stick to the Pep didn't qualify. Fine. But all that "angels did not play" bull jive is tiring.
LMAO... There's no rulebook na.... Just wait, your turn will come..

I can't pretend I don't want you to turn cannibal and masticate your fingers shaa grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 3:19pm On Apr 18, 2019
liveLongNprospa:

And at this point it is obvious you don't have any bearing. Of course I am sure when city loses next season, you'll still say the next season. We all agree tho that at some point in Pep's career, he'll win the UCL again. But till then.....

He's time in England has him labeled as a "European fraud and a local champion" cheesy

You are the one without bearing. I am really disappointing people by not cowering and playing to the gallery. You can define his time in England as much as you want. Chief definer. Pep came to "England" to win the UCL. LOL. Title he has won not once, but even two times. LOL

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 3:19pm On Apr 18, 2019
Unlimited22:

LMAO... There's no rulebook na.... Just wait, your turn will come..

I can't pretend I don't want you to turn cannibal and masticate your fingers shaa grin cheesy

My God will disappoint you people.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:20pm On Apr 18, 2019
Eruditor:

Ordinary 5k you refused to bet, but you are willing to bet with lengthy epistles that your fraudiola will win the ucl next season.

What are you smoking bros?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:20pm On Apr 18, 2019
Eruditor:

My God will disappoint you people.

Which one? Is it fenibesio?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2019
diggz:

Ordinary 5k you refused to bet, but you are willing to bet with lengthy epistles that your fraudiola will win the ucl next season.

What are you smoking bros?

When 3 lines become epistles.

Aww, so you guys were hoping I would type something lengthy?

Sorry to disappoint you again.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 3:27pm On Apr 18, 2019
snrman:
lol grin barca resemble porto ba. Even if ur confident pool will qualify give barca sm respect abeg
be looking for respect o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2019
Eruditor:

When 3 lines become epistles.

Aww, so you guys were hoping I would type something lengthy?

Sorry to disappoint you again.

I will be genuinely shocked if you had more words to spill after the gigantic L spurs dashed you, your mentor( Laumdeuter) and fraudiola cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2019
Pep came to EPL to win the CL? Did he need to be in the EPL to win the CL?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 3:41pm On Apr 18, 2019
diggz:

I will be genuinely shocked if you had more words to spill after the gigantic L spurs dashed you, your mentor( Laumdeuter) and fraudiola cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Later, you will all agree with me that City played better yesterday than they did when they beat Chelsea 6-0. Football is so funny. City were bad against Schalke first leg but still won with a man down and Pep was praised even when he was lucky. Yesterday, Poch was given a hiding in coaching. But see how it turned out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2019
raumdeuter:
Pep came to EPL to win the CL? Did he need to be in the EPL to win the CL?

Don't mind them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:44pm On Apr 18, 2019
Eruditor:

After you eat your limb this season, you still want stake another limb next season.

You get mind oh. Is that how you used to do?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 3:48pm On Apr 18, 2019
Ibime:

After you eat your limb this season, you still want stake another limb next season.

You get mind oh. Is that how you used to do?

City will win the league. This UCL loss has made the league all to play for. Next season, Pep will forfeit Carabao and FA Cup to fully chase the UCL and retain the league for the 3rd straight season.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:49pm On Apr 18, 2019
Eruditor:

Later, you will all agree with me that City played better yesterday than they did when they beat Chelsea 6-0. Football is so funny. City were bad against Schalke first leg but still won with a man down and Pep was praised even when he was lucky. Yesterday, Poch was given a hiding in coaching. But see how it turned out.

Spurs didn't play badly my friend. Stop making it look like city were out of this world cuz it is becoming irritating walahi. Even the 4th goal city scored was gifted to them. What is all the noise for?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2019
[s]
Eruditor:

City will win the league. This UCL loss has made the league all to play for. Next season, Pep will forfeit Carabao and FA Cup to fully chase the UCL and retain the league for the 3rd straight season.
[/s]

Lobbish...you should actually start staking money so your noise making will reduce angry

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2019
Eruditor:

What was the score again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2019
diggz:

Spurs didn't play badly my friend. Stop making it look like city were out of this world cuz it is becoming irritating walahi. Even the 4th goal city scored was gifted to them. What is all the noise for?

Gifted to them how? Mehn, I don't have energy for all these biased and hate-driven arguments.

When you are tired of being happy City didn't qualify, watch that match again. Tottenham were supposed to be set up to frustrate City and hit them on the break. Yet they were being dissected and torn apart time after time after time. Yet you are here telling me Tottenham did not play badly because City's best CB was awful yesterday and a handball goal was allowed yet that same handball would have been called a penalty going by the same rules if it hit a City player's hand first.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 3:57pm On Apr 18, 2019
larride:

What was the score again?

The same way Poch felt his game against United was better than the one they won 3-0 only that they lost the other 1-0.

This is a tongue-teeth-counting response.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 3:58pm On Apr 18, 2019
Eruditor:

Gifted to them how? Mehn, I don't have energy for all these biased and hate-driven arguments.

When you are tired of being happy City didn't qualify, watch that match again. Tottenham were supposed to be set up to frustrate City and hit them on the break. Yet they were being dissected and torn apart time after time after time. Yet you are here telling me Tottenham did not play badly because City's best CB was awful yesterday and a handball goal was allowed yet that same handball would have been called a penalty going by the same rules if it hit a City player's hand first.

Oya defend this statement now.

City that was tearing Tot apart time after time had 8 shot on target while Spurs that was just strolling like mumu had 6 shot on goal.

Are you sure you don’t watch your own match under the canopy?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2019
Eruditor:

The same way Poch felt his game against United was better than the one they won 3-0 only that they lost the other 1-0.

This is a tongue-teeth-counting response.

You are saying rubbish. Spurs scored 3 goals. 3.

Stop saying rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 4:00pm On Apr 18, 2019
larride:

Oya defend this statement now.

City that was tearing Tot apart time after time had 8 shot on target while Spurs that was just strolling like mumu had 6 shot on goal.

Are you sure you don’t watch your own match under the canopy?

What is shot on target? Do you know for example that when a ball hits the bar it is not counted as a shot on target? Or if a player rounds the keeper and misses the post it is not a shot on target?

I should be asking you if you watched the game.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7088) (7089) (7090) (7091) (7092) (7093) (7094) ... (19147) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, Joezinho and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.