Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10444681 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7101) (7102) (7103) (7104) (7105) (7106) (7107) ... (19122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:34pm On Apr 20, 2019
Eruditor:

How many others have been coaching the same Messi? Why did they not win 2?

They are not as good as those Fraudiola succeeded at Bayern and City, and failed to attain their ucl feats.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 3:35pm On Apr 20, 2019
That is me paraphrasing Mou who is not my favourite person in the world.

Memory, that is all it takes. MENSA members are expected to test in the top percentiles of that but then Ghanaians who could be clumsy mofos are also called Mensa so...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 3:36pm On Apr 20, 2019
airmark:

They are not as good as those Fraudiola succeeded at Bayern and City, and failed to attain their ucl feats.

How many have Bayern now won with the "UCL squad" since he left?

His reign in City has not ended so jury is still out on that abi?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 3:44pm On Apr 20, 2019
let me just drop this here

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:50pm On Apr 20, 2019
Eruditor:

When he wasted 3 years of Bayern stars, who were at their peaks when he took over.

Don't let me call a40 for you to come and explain Fraudiola's uselessness at bayern o.

If you think the likes of Juventus, Real Madrid, Psg, etc will be looking like lookman for Fraudiola to win without Messi, you must be kidding.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2019
raumdeuter:

Hidden Hazard joined a CL winner now they are in Iropa
Is Hazard a coach or a player for Chelsea? It’s just like saying Ambode took Nigeria economy from 1st in Africa to 5th instead of mentioning Buhari.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2019
airmark:

When he wasted 3 years of Bayern stars, who were at their peaks when he took over.

Don't let me call a40 for you to come and explain Fraudiola's uselessness at bayern o.

If you think the likes of Juventus, Real Madrid, Psg, etc will be looking like lookman for Fraudiola to win without Messi, you must be kidding.

Bayern got to a final 2009/10, 2011/12, 2012/13. If anything 2012/13 was their peak. Pep sustained that peak for 3 years running and should have won 2015/16 with how they played ATM.

They have had 3 seasons afterwards, how well have they faired? Surely if Pep's team was at its peak only Kovac should be excused, no?

Juve and RM are done for the next 2 or 3 years. Only PSG will make a case next season if fit.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:14pm On Apr 20, 2019
Eruditor:

How many others have been coaching the same Messi? Why did they not win 2?
Wnrique won with Barcelona, same Enrique that was sacked in As Roma.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2019
Eruditor:

Pep actually destroyed Bayern Munich. That intensity in which Bayern is known for was/is no longer there.Remember the Germans play differently from the Spaniards.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 4:20pm On Apr 20, 2019
hensben:
Wnrique won with Barcelona, same Enrique that was sacked in As Roma.

See how you count numbers: after 1 there is 2.

Now read that question again and revert. Thanks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 4:20pm On Apr 20, 2019
hensben:
Pep actually destroyed Bayern Munich. That intensity in which Bayern is known for was/is no longer there.Remember the Germans play differently from the Spaniards.

How many of the intensity and what have they done with it since he left?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:21pm On Apr 20, 2019
Eruditor:

How many of the intensity and what have they done with it since he left?
Pep wasted three years of Bayern players who were at their peak then.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2019
hensben:
Pep wasted three years of Bayern players who were at their peak then.

So their peak finished after he left? What did they do with the remainder of the peak?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kakakii: 4:37pm On Apr 20, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:40pm On Apr 20, 2019
Eruditor:

Bayern have been winning the CL every season since Pep left. The semi finals that we used to laugh at, we have been making it every season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:41pm On Apr 20, 2019
hensben:
Is Hazard a coach or a player for Chelsea? It’s just like saying Ambode took Nigeria economy from 1st in Africa to 5th instead of mentioning Buhari.

Hazard is a key player in Chelsea, He joined a team that just won the CL and they are now in Yuropa cup

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:44pm On Apr 20, 2019
raumdeuter:

Hazard is a key player in Chelsea, He joined a team that just won the CL and they are now in Yuropa cup

shut up! Which yeye team? Name the players in the team you have been screaming all day.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2019
Eruditor:

False prophets.

My God will continue to shame you.
This one hit you hard Baba grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 5:06pm On Apr 20, 2019
Greatihex:
oga, when next you say the bold add, "in my opinion"
Wen u de call am fraud do u add it? Oga, Keep ur advice abeg.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:10pm On Apr 20, 2019
Eruditor:

Bayern got to a final 2009/10, 2011/12, 2012/13. If anything 2012/13 was their peak. Pep sustained that peak for 3 years running and should have won 2015/16 with how they played ATM.

They have had 3 seasons afterwards, how well have they faired? Surely if Pep's team was at its peak only Kovac should be excused, no?

Pep sustained what? By not getting to the final again when most of the Bayern stars were still fit and won the world cup in 2014. Your Fraudiola will need Messi to win the ucl again.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:15pm On Apr 20, 2019
Eruditor:

I have seen the same with this City group so my God did not fail me during the week. He only showed me the reality was not going to be this season.

If you have a short gun, shoot that your god that brought ignominy to your doorstep during the week, despite boasting after first leg of city still qualifying.

Now your god showed you reality, after you took a big L. Continue.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 5:19pm On Apr 20, 2019
airmark:

He took a ucl defending Champion in Bayern Munich and crashed them out 3 times, despite having world cup winners.

He took a ucl semifinalist in man city and crashed them out consecutively 3 times, not reaching semifinals again, despite spending over 600m.

He's Fraudiola.
What do we call Hazard that joined a ucl winning team and sent them to iropa?
Genius?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 5:20pm On Apr 20, 2019
Eruditor:

So their peak finished after he left? What did they do with the remainder of the peak?
They poured the Peak into Pap and drank it. Remember, PECADOMO cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:52pm On Apr 20, 2019
airmark:

He took a ucl defending Champion in Bayern Munich and crashed them out 3 times, despite having world cup winners.
Ancelotti is also a fraud for crashing ac Milan out of ucl at the round of 16 against arsenal in 2008.remember the squad were also defending champions and had world cup winners too.

He took a ucl semifinalist in man city and crashed them out consecutively 3 times, not reaching semifinals again, despite spending over 600m.
just because Chelsea won ucl in 2012 and not 2008 doesn't make our former squad better than the later.pelligrini squad was far better than pep squad.dont be carried away by the ridiculous amount spent to sign this current players .the Pellegrini squad was far more superior in quality than pep Guardiola's squad .take a look at Edwin dzeko a far better player than gabriel jesus was just a sub player under Pellegrini.or do you want to compare yaya Toure to gundogan?

He's Fraudiola.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2019
biomustry:

What do we call Hazard that joined a ucl winning team and sent them to iropa?
Genius?

Is hazard a coach or what ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:01pm On Apr 20, 2019
airmark:

He should do those first, rather than always performing below what his predecessors did.

He's a Fraudiola.

I did not remember pep Guardiola going trophyless with Bayern Munich something his predecessor did .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:14pm On Apr 20, 2019
raumdeuter:

Ambode is in charge of Lagos economy and he is doing well with it but unfortunately most states in Nigeria are not. Will you blame Ambode for poor Nigeria economy or Buhari?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:30pm On Apr 20, 2019
airmark:

You are funny if you think the opinions of few people on twitter will be amplified in my brain as majority.

I hope you learnt that Juve were considering Contes return if Allegri leaves. That should tell you how Juve rate the coach that took them back to where they belonged in Italy.

He was the best manager in Italy for three consecutive seasons. Came to epl to win the epl and became the manager of the year, in his first attempt, with the likes of Mourinho, Fraudiola, Klopp gasping for breath.

Like I said, give Conte the Fraudiola backing, he would deliver better than the apari that needs Messi to win ucl.

On the bolded,like we all thought Mourinho was going to do well with the financial backing of florentino Perez right ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 6:39pm On Apr 20, 2019
popizaino:

Is hazard a coach or what ?
WHAT

If they say Guardiola can't do it without Messi, at least hazard should be an upgrade to not a fraud, since he was coached by ucl winning coaches. Is all I'm saying
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:47pm On Apr 20, 2019
popizaino:

On the bolded,like we all thought Mourinho was going to do well with the financial backing of florentino Perez right ?
When Mou arrived Real Madrid they were been knocked out of ucl by Lyon in round of 16. Mou made Real Madrid formidable again, he gave them winning mentality which Ancelotti and Zidane enjoyed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:53pm On Apr 20, 2019
biomustry:

WHAT

If they say Guardiola can't do it without Messi, at least hazard should be an upgrade to not a fraud, since he was coached by ucl winning coaches. Is all I'm saying
So football is lawn tennis that you expect Hazard to do it and not Chelsea team?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2019
popizaino:

I can't remember Mou spending 500m on a Madrid finishing as a ucl semifinalist few months before he joined.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7101) (7102) (7103) (7104) (7105) (7106) (7107) ... (19122) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: WhoDeyHause, bolu96(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.