Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10450699 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7102) (7103) (7104) (7105) (7106) (7107) (7108) ... (19125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:12pm On Apr 20, 2019
popizaino:

I did not remember pep Guardiola going trophyless with Bayern Munich something his predecessor did .

Fraudiola's predecessor won ucl few months before apari pep took over and they became toothless again in ucl, so I don't know what you are talking about.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 7:13pm On Apr 20, 2019
hensben:
When Mou arrived Real Madrid they were been knocked out of ucl by Lyon in round of 16. Mou made Real Madrid formidable again, he gave them winning mentality which Ancelotti and Zidane enjoyed.
bwhahaha Mourinho done turn mentality distributor. Am sure if ole wins a trophy you will say Mourinho gave Man United winning mentality ode.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2019
Eruditor:

Of course this, just like you, did not age well cheesy
Shut up there, Obolo cheesy

[img]https://media1./images/49a7fec9ed8723b81ffe120c061a7b87/tenor.gif?itemid=5109390[/img]

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2019
There is only one manager that without winning a treble every season is considered a fraud from people going trophyless lol.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:24pm On Apr 20, 2019
Neymar1095:
There is only one manager that without winning a treble every season is considered a fraud from people going trophyless lol.

Whose twitter handle did you copy this from? That person must be foolish.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 7:29pm On Apr 20, 2019
airmark:

cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 7:33pm On Apr 20, 2019
airmark:

Mr Man respect your self. Hired assassins nor hard me hire kill you before tommorow.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:34pm On Apr 20, 2019
Neymar1095:

Mr Man respect your self. Hired assassins nor hard me hire kill you before tommorow.

Should I give you my address?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:03pm On Apr 20, 2019
Neymar1095:

bwhahaha Mourinho done turn mentality distributor. Am sure if ole wins a trophy you will say Mourinho gave Man United winning mentality ode.
Kiddo Mou made Real Madrid formidable. I believe you were still learning how to operate twitter the when all these happensed. I understand.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 8:17pm On Apr 20, 2019
hensben:
Kiddo Mou made Real Madrid formidable. I believe you were still learning how to operate twitter the when all these happensed. I understand.
Baba gtfoh. Mourinho did not win the Champions league despite having two balon dor winners. Formidable ni mentality kor rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 20, 2019
Neymar1095:

How old are u?? U dey Yarn like small pikin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:47pm On Apr 20, 2019
Neymar1095:

Baba gtfoh. Mourinho did not win the Champions league despite having two balon dor winners. Formidable ni mentality kor rubbish.
Bros, Mou joined a team that hadn't gone past R16 in years and took them to the semis immediately.

Pep inherited a team that had just won the treble and got shown up for 3 straight seasons. Make another point, this bird doesn't fly.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 8:59pm On Apr 20, 2019
Pep joined a team that went trophy less for straight two seasons to win a treble In his first season.....Fraud. Mourinho who won 2 trophies in three seasons with Ronaldo and won the ultimate I got them to a semi final trophy .... Genius. You are mad

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:16pm On Apr 20, 2019
Neymar1095:
Pep joined a team that went trophy less for straight two seasons to win a treble In his first season.....Fraud. Mourinho who won 2 trophies in three seasons with Ronaldo and won the ultimate I got them to a semi final trophy .... Genius. You are mad

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 9:23pm On Apr 20, 2019
airmark:

Ewo!!! see finishing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 11:46pm On Apr 20, 2019
Unlimited22:

Bros, Mou joined a team that hadn't gone past R16 in years and took them to the semis immediately.

Pep inherited a team that had just won the treble and got shown up for 3 straight seasons. Make another point, this bird doesn't fly.

@ bolded

If you're giving credits to that, why aren't you giving credits to Pep who joined a team that went trophyless for 2 years consecutively and won the SEXTUPLE in his first season?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:52pm On Apr 20, 2019
TLona1:

@ bolded

If you're giving credits to that, why aren't you giving credits to Pep who joined a team that went trophyless for 2 years consecutively and won the SEXTUPLE in his first season?

That achievement is unprecedented. But he had Messi at peak powers from 09-12. Peak Xavi and Iniesta.

He's not been able to win without Messi, that's the main grouse. I won't go so far as to call him a fraud, but you can't deny that those that do have a point.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:58pm On Apr 20, 2019
TLona1:

@ bolded

Mou won ucl with Porto and Inter Milan. Made Real Madrid formidable again. Real Madrid were failing in transfer dealings and on the pitch when Mou came. Gave Chelsea epl trophies after 50 years. Pep started with a great team like Barcelona who won ucl 2006, in other words, Barca were a top contending club then and still are.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 11:59pm On Apr 20, 2019
Unlimited22:

That achievement is unprecedented. But he had Messi at peak powers from 09-12. Peak Xavi and Iniesta.

He's not been able to win without Messi, that's the main grouse. I won't go so far as to call him a fraud, but you can't deny that those that do have a point.

We're good then. However, this Messi thing you guys talk about every time should also be looked into.

Yes, Messi is talented, superb and a genius but we can't deny the fact Guardiola also played a part in making what Messi is today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 12:01am On Apr 21, 2019
hensben:
Mou won ucl with Porto and Inter Milan. Made Real Madrid formidable again. Gave Chelsea epl trophies after 50 years. Pep started with a great team like Barcelona who won ucl 2006, in other words, Barca were a top contending club then and still are.

Barca was trophyless for 2 seasons(even with Messi) until Guardiola showed up.

In case you don't know, Pep is the only coach in history to win the sextuple.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 12:04am On Apr 21, 2019
hensben:
So football is lawn tennis that you expect Hazard to do it and not Chelsea team?
So football is lawn tennis that u always tell us messi did it for Guardiola and not barca team?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 12:05am On Apr 21, 2019
I'm cocksure Chelsea fans would pick Guardiola as their first choice to replace Sarri if they had the chance.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 12:11am On Apr 21, 2019
TLona1:
I'm cocksure Chelsea fans would pick Guardiola as their first choice to replace Sarri if they had the chance.
They will call him apari fraudiola, cheque book manager or whatever they want but 90% of them will swap him with their manager.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DeadPresidents: 12:17am On Apr 21, 2019
biomustry:

They will call him apari fraudiola, cheque book manager or whatever they want but 90% of them will swap him with their manager.

You want to replace Neymar 1095 in being our most revered Twitter thief abi? Issorite...keep going...

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 1:41am On Apr 21, 2019
you can't hate this guy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:18am On Apr 21, 2019
airmark:

Fraudiola's predecessor won ucl few months before apari pep took over and they became toothless again in ucl, so I don't know what you are talking about.

That is not an excuse for having Ronaldo and failing to win the ucl with all his hype.

That is not an excuse for having two previous ballon d'or winners in your team and failing to dominate the league you all termed to be inferior to the English league.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:24am On Apr 21, 2019
biomustry:

So football is lawn tennis that u always tell us messi did it for Guardiola and not barca team?
Messi led formidable Barca team to win ucl for pep. Chelsea team is not formidable enough for ucl trophy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 7:27am On Apr 21, 2019
Happy Easter celebrations to us all. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:28am On Apr 21, 2019
TLona1:
But he will need 10 players to win epl for us. Check book thingsz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 21, 2019
SkimpleD:
Happy Easter celebrations to us all. cool
Happy Ishtar/Eostre sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:37am On Apr 21, 2019
TLona1:

Barca was trophyless for 2 seasons(even with Messi) until Guardiola showed up.

In case you don't know, Pep is the only coach in history to win the sextuple.
You are not getting it. Barca will still bounce with or without Pep since they are already a formidable club with financial power. But can you say same for Porto or Inter Milan? Real Madrid were failing in transfer dealings and on the pitch when Mou took over, took them to three semi finals immediately, won La Liga during this cause. Now that’s an upgrade, he gave the team believe again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 8:48am On Apr 21, 2019
hensben:
Messi led formidable Barca team to win ucl for pep. Chelsea team is not formidable enough for ucl trophy.
K

(1) (2) (3) ... (7102) (7103) (7104) (7105) (7106) (7107) (7108) ... (19125) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bolu96(m), Joezinho, andrewbaba44, Bluelines69, iamoyindamola(m), Ballzproblem2 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.