Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,786 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10698289 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7135) (7136) (7137) (7138) (7139) (7140) (7141) ... (19355) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

Goals are higher than assists in importnce, its when goals are equal we can consider assists
Lucas moura has higher goals tally than bernado silva. ....is he better?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2019
thorrvik55:

Ur answer is rather stupid... The context we are referring to is when a team is losing 2-1 and u acknowledged did in ur first answer, so why are u bringing up 1-0 when we have been referring to a scenario where a team is losing 2-1 since

who set that context?
Who discussed 2-1 with you?

Guy smoke your weed outside my mentions abeg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:46pm On Apr 26, 2019
thorrvik55:

Okay, so now topping assist chart as an attacker is not necessary ba. I thought it was how many goals + assists now the criteria has changed to just goals ba...

The oponu Raumdeuter is confused.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:47pm On Apr 26, 2019
Segedinho:

cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 4:47pm On Apr 26, 2019
Error 502 every time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 4:48pm On Apr 26, 2019
HanksAnuku:

who set that context?

I asked if u could score a winning goal without scoring an equalising goal if your team is losing 2-1 and ur reply:

HanksAnuku:

Show me a game that ended 2-2 and a team got 3 points

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:49pm On Apr 26, 2019
HanksAnuku:

Points are not accumulated by goals scored. Points are accumulated by not losing and you don't even have to score to not lose

If you draw 0-0 you get a point. if you lose 501-500, you get no points.

If Hazard scores the whole 500 goals in that game, and Salah only scored the 501st goal, he was the one that delivered the points for his team...not hazard
in my years of following this thread, the bold is the lowest point of reasoning i have read from your post. The bakayoko argument does not even beat.

In the instance you gave, you didn't even factor in that the stupid people are the defenders that allowed 501 goals to go in when one of their attacker has scored 500 alone.

I can't even believe that nihilist is behind this moniker. It is not possible. Their must be something influencing this

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 26, 2019
HanksAnuku:

who set that context?

Dem go drag your cloth tear grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:51pm On Apr 26, 2019
HanksAnuku:

Trust you to miss the woods for the trees.

The home match against pool was not a must win

The carling cup game was not a must win.

The league game at anfield was a must win...and that's the one Salah did the business in, and Hazard was nowhere to be found.

This is what they call impact sir
how did salah do the business when he did not scored your precious winning goal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 26, 2019
Greatihex:
in my years of following this thread, the bold is the lowest point of reasoning i have read from your post. The bakayoko argument does not even beat.

In the instance you gave, you didn't even factor in that the stupid people are the defenders that allowed 501 goals to go in when one of their attacker has scored 500 alone.

I can't even believe that nihilist is behind this moniker. It is not possible. Their must be something influencing this

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:57pm On Apr 26, 2019
In another news, Neymar begging to play with Hazard grin

"It could be that interest is rekindled in the likes of Neymar and Hazard, with the former admitting that he would love to work with another mercurial talent.

“I would like to play with Hazard. He has a style similar to mine,” Neymar told Fox Sports.

“I think I could give it a try. We would cause havoc together "

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:00pm On Apr 26, 2019
thorrvik55:

Okay, so now topping assist chart as an attacker is not necessary ba. I thought it was how many goals + assists now the criteria has changed to just goals ba...

Only when you have comparable goals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:03pm On Apr 26, 2019
Thecassanova:

A mistake, I was supposed to refer to the first season with Conte.

KDB is a midfielder, Hazard is an attacker
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 5:04pm On Apr 26, 2019
Greatihex:

The bolded shows that you're actually taking the conversation too deep.

And sincerely, that's your problem not mine.

The key takeaway from that post was the importance of a winning goal.

Sadly, you're stuck actually thinking about a single attacker scoring 500 goals on his own.

It's like figure of speech is too much for your feeble mind.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 5:04pm On Apr 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

Only when you have comparable goals
Talk abt

Lucas moura vs Benardo silva

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
Segedinho:

Moura is an attacker, Bernardo is a midfielder

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

KDB is a midfielder, Hazard is an attacker

Lampard vs iniesta?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:06pm On Apr 26, 2019
Segedinho:

Talk abt

Lucas moura vs Benardo silva

Bernardo played a lot of matches as a CM and AM while Moura played mainly as an attacker
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2019
Segedinho:

Lampard vs iniesta?

You will still dance enter gutter like Hidden SHakushaku.

You no dey interested in Odegbami vs Thunder Balogun
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:12pm On Apr 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

A penalty won is it an assist or not?
oga, the pl also counts penalty won.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SCOOPERJEF(m): 5:21pm On Apr 26, 2019
Now this is definition of Talking from both sides of mouth
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:23pm On Apr 26, 2019
HanksAnuku:

The bolded shows that you're actually taking the conversation too deep.

And sincerely, that's your problem not mine.

The key takeaway from that post was the importance of a winning goal.

Sadly, you're stuck actually thinking about a single attacker scoring 500 goals on his own.

It's like figure of speech is too much for your feeble mind.
no, you are the one who is not reasoning well. Even if we reduce it to 3-2, one player scored 2 and the other scored the last one, you want to tell me that the one who scored one goal was better?

Oga i beg you, stop taking Whatever you took before you started this argument. It can't help you. You are just ridiculing yourself right now and i don't like it.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:23pm On Apr 26, 2019
Greatihex:
oga, the pl also counts penalty won.

Do they count deflected goals like one vs Spurs?

So where did they differ with transfermarkt
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2019
Ibime, i would really like to know your opinion on this issue. Hazard and Salah, who has been better so far this season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

Do they count deflected goals like one vs Spurs?

So where did they differ with transfermarkt
there is no need arguing with you on this issue. You showed from your criteria by siding nihilist.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
Greatihex:
no, you are the one who is not reasoning well. Even if we reduce it to 3-2, one player scored 2 and the other scored the last one, you want to tell me that the one who scored one goal was better?

This is kuku what I said.

HanksAnuku:

Points are not accumulated by goals scored. Points are accumulated by not losing and you don't even have to score to not lose

If you draw 0-0 you get a point. if you lose 501-500, you get no points.

If Hazard scores the whole 500 goals in that game, and Salah only scored the 501st goal, he was the one that delivered the points for his team...not hazard

I cannot be held liable for your lack of comprehension sir.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:32pm On Apr 26, 2019
Please can someone confirm for us the actual number of penalty hazard has scored this season.

I remember only 3

I can't put anything past liedueter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2019
HanksAnuku:

This is kuku what I said.

I cannot be held liable for your lack of comprehension sir.
now you are clutching to straws. Bye
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 5:36pm On Apr 26, 2019
Greatihex:
now you are clutching to straws. Bye

That post is almost 6 hours old.

If you were too stupid to understand, like I said that's your problem, not mine

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 5:36pm On Apr 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

Moura is an attacker, Bernardo is a midfielder
Tansfermarkt is saying a big " hi"
grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:39pm On Apr 26, 2019
Greatihex:
Please can someone confirm for us the actual number of penalty hazard has scored this season.

I remember only 3

I can't put anything past liedueter

Hazard

penalty on August 26 vs Dubravka, Sept 15 vs Etheridge, Dec 26 vs Foster and Feb 2 vs Lossl

Seek knowledge you refuse you are following the illiterate airmark all over

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:42pm On Apr 26, 2019
Segedinho:

Tansfermarkt is saying a big " hi"
grin grin grin

Chelsea fans are illiterates

Is it what he is called or where he plays?

Delph is a midfielder who plays in defence but in Chelsea fans typical foolishness you will say he is a midfielder

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7135) (7136) (7137) (7138) (7139) (7140) (7141) ... (19355) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Joezinho, Ukobi and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.