Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,725 members, 7,851,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:30 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10696277 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7137) (7138) (7139) (7140) (7141) (7142) (7143) ... (19354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Lol, una no go kill me 4 ds thread, so, suddenly, u nd Nihilstjnr no wan put mouth cheesy

Na shoe matter I wan follow nihilist discuss but him no wan answer me. I no get power for hazard wahala bros. Him matter dey always bring trouble for this thread. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:44pm On Apr 26, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Egbon Rumdeuter, is it true that Hazard has been brilliant this year as Nihilstjnr stated here. I know you'll still say nonsense cheesy grin grin

Lol, I shake my head 4 u bros grin

brilliant get levels. Compared to Willian, Lukaku, Mikitryan Mahrez he has been brilliant not compared to Salah Mane or Sterling
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

Oponu akindanidni ni oruko isami e

If you are not demented all these basic logic wont be flying over your head like a kite
Both Salah and Mane have more goals than Hazard.

They are all attackers goals weigh more

But when you continue following the foolish footsteps of your mentor you will always remain silly

Ibime, nihilist and sensible chelsea fans have shown you the way but you refused to heed following the counsel of rabid fools all over like an ole-ntele-aafa

At this point, im done with u, we would be here waiting 4 u next season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:48pm On Apr 26, 2019
Chelseafan1:

After another season of hidden shakushaku failure you dey run away claiming you are done? You are really a dunce

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:56pm On Apr 26, 2019
Chelseafan1:

By the Grace of God hazard go don dey Madrid so we can finally rest.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
airmark:
If you want to check effectiveness of a player, there are many things you will check. Rumdeuter is suffering from the stupid criteria he used in the past. Now struggling to escape from the dragnet, which is making him look stupid with each post of his. Constituting nuisance as if it has gone out of fashion.

Goals + assists were what he used in the past for
Hazard and Kdb , Hazard and Neymar. Now that Hazard has superior goal contribution in fewer minutes played, he is gasping for breath. We never added chances created. grin

Sensible analysts won't use only goals + assists to rate attackers. There are other things you check but on nairaland we have people turning amala when caught in the web they set in the past.

Salah lost possessions like 110+ times, as against Hazard's 70+.

Salah has like 15 big chances missed, as against
Hazard who has less than 7.

You can't just choose what suits your narrative and shout eureka. This is not Ogbomosho town hall full of local artisans.

This essay up here is the hallmark of foolishness. It should be read at the convocation ceremony of reetards led by the poster

The effectiveness of an attacking player is measured strictly by his direct contribution to goals

Ronaldo was taking plenty of shots, missing lots of chances, losing possession but as long as he gets his 50goals you can gather all your other metrics and shove it up where the sun doesnt shine

Goals, Goals and lots of it are the measurements for an attacking player. More important than that is the stage where you score your goals

Stuffing Huddersfield by 5 goals when they are getting battered by 9-0 carries less weight than dropping a hat trick in a CL or world cup final

Its only those who failed out of Feyingbole High school that will think all those rubbish aside goals matter. You will see them celebrating dribbles, possesion lost, possesion gain chance missed,

You think if Messi was just dribbling, completing takeons, retaining possession but dropping single-digit goals per season anyone will care about him

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
popizaino:

You have said it all
May God increase you in knowledge.

Amen o. cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

A penalty scored has less weight than a goal from open play

Son Firmino and Milivojevic have the same number of goals

Will you say they are equals in scoring prowess

I need you to expatiate on why a penalty won must be counted as an assist. We'll deal with the other idea- why the resulting goal should be inconsequential, later.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 8:09pm On Apr 26, 2019
HanksAnuku:

The only difference between them is 3 goal involvements. Salah is playing Huddersfield tonight and could easily cover that. That's 3 goal involvement gap is not enough to say Hazrd is better

Salah assist inside 20 seconds

Make that 2 goal involvement gap.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:09pm On Apr 26, 2019
Leyqute:
I need you to expatiate on why a penalty won must be counted as an assist. We'll deal with the other idea- why the resulting goal should be inconsequential, later.

A penalty is given on the premise that without the foul it stops a goal-scoring chance, the next shot after the foul to win the penalty is a goal. So the penalty won is an assist
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 8:10pm On Apr 26, 2019
diggz:

Na shoe matter I wan follow nihilist discuss but him no wan answer me. I no get power for hazard wahala bros. Him matter dey always bring trouble for this thread. cheesy

Brodaly which shoe be that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:12pm On Apr 26, 2019
airmark:
If you want to check effectiveness of a player, there are many things you will check. Raumdeuter is suffering from the stupid criteria he used in the past. Now struggling to escape from the dragnet, which is making him look stupid with each post of his. Constituting nuisance as if it has gone out of fashion.

Goals + assists were what he used in the past for
Hazard and Kdb , Hazard and Neymar. Now that Hazard has superior goal contribution in fewer minutes played, he is gasping for breath. We never added chances created. grin

Sensible analysts won't use only goals + assists to rate attackers. There are other things you check but on nairaland we have people turning amala when caught in the web they set in the past.

Salah lost possessions like 110+ times, as against Hazard's 70+.

Salah has like 15 big chances missed, as against
Hazard who has less than 7.

You can't just choose what suits your narrative and shout eureka. This is not Ogbomosho town hall full of local artisans.

I wish I could like this post more than once sha. It's a pity we don't have a judge on nairaland who can tell us which party won after all these back and forth. But it is what it is.

Hazard is a star boy who has achieved more with an underachieving team.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:13pm On Apr 26, 2019
Leyqute:

A penalty won is an assist but a penalty scored is not a goal.

Dayo why are you doing like this na.

Lol, he is the wisest man on this board o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:15pm On Apr 26, 2019
HanksAnuku:

Salah assist inside 20 seconds

Make that 2 goal involvement gap.
Meaning deep down in ur head ..u knew the truth but were just saying trash by judging Hazard's vs salah's importance using match winning goals..

Quite pathetic I wasted my bundles arguing with u...... cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 8:22pm On Apr 26, 2019
Segedinho:

Meaning deep down in ur head ..u knew the truth but were just saying trash by judging Hazard's vs salah's importance using match winning goals..

Quite pathetic I wasted my bundles arguing with u...... cry cry

Dont be daft.

I clearly said

HanksAnuku:

nobody says goals and assists are not important.

But when Hazard and Salah have very similar output this season, what do you use to differentiate them?

The only difference between them is 3 goal involvements. Salah is playing Huddersfield tonight and could easily cover that. That 3 goal involvement gap is not enough to say Hazard is better

I'm trying to make a more discerning judgement but making a qualitative comparison of both players who have similar stats.
Key phrase - Similar stats.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 8:24pm On Apr 26, 2019
mane ti ki si
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 8:24pm On Apr 26, 2019
Robertson, better crosser cool

Leyqute, you dey see this match?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 8:24pm On Apr 26, 2019
mehn that robertson cross pinpoint die
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2019
SkimpleD:
Robertson, better crosser cool

Leyqute, you dey see this match?

Get out of my head
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2019
HanksAnuku:

Dont be daft.

I clearly said

daftness is when u compare 2 players with March winning goals nd sidestep other important parameter wch u vehemently upheld........

If u weren't daft why were u of d opinion dat Salah was a better player dis season wen stats said otherwise. .....akpamu.

Hazard poo on him statwise. ...both's stats aint similar

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 8:26pm On Apr 26, 2019
Dijk is a beast sha. see recovery
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 8:26pm On Apr 26, 2019
omo that john w henry dey chop better food o...

lekwa see that babe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
Segedinho:
daftness is when u compare 2 players with March winning goals nd sidestep other important parameter wch u vehemently upheld........

If u weren't daft why were u of d opinion dat Salah was a better player dis season wen stats said otherwise. .....akpamu.
Die the matter na Sege! e don dey turn to another thing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
Segedinho:

Bros rest abeg.

You've tried today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 8:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
HanksAnuku:

Get out of my head
Brodaly, see better cross na. Straight to the head.

Me likely. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 8:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
HanksAnuku:

Bros rest abeg.

You've tried today
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 8:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
sAlah is a selfish ediot
Sturridge trying too much to impress!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2019
HanksAnuku:

Bros rest abeg.

You've tried today

grin grin grin

Greetings bros
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 8:32pm On Apr 26, 2019
SkimpleD:

grin grin

Segedinho na my guy, and na me first find trouble.

Na why i wan just cool am down. Him and Thorvik suppose enter social club collect 2 gulder and one olosho on my head.

Tell them say na chairman send you. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:33pm On Apr 26, 2019
HanksAnuku:

Segedinho na my guy, and na me first find trouble.

Na why i wan just cool am down. Him and Thorvik suppose enter social club collect 2 gulder and one olosho on my head.

Tell them say na chairman send you. grin
Baba na (33) be d brand oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (7137) (7138) (7139) (7140) (7141) (7142) (7143) ... (19354) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, Shegzdave, Oasis007(m), youngZee23 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.