Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,214 members, 7,867,525 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:45 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10763560 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7149) (7150) (7151) (7152) (7153) (7154) (7155) ... (19450) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lateefGRDT(m): 3:38pm On Apr 28, 2019
Leyqute:

It was total madness. It was Aston Villa's loss. Leeds should never have given them that free goal. Whatever happened to "playing to the whistle?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_yYe9lKcHA

The drama starts from 1:28
after watching the video I couldn't believe my eyes... bielsa needed a win to stay in touch with Sheffield United but he threw it away..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:39pm On Apr 28, 2019
Chelseafan1:

I just knew....so na so Liverpool go lose ds league cry
They have themselves alone to blame. At a point they were 7 points clear.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2019
Finished aguero cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where is Ogbeni rauf aregbesola onukuguy Laumdeuter kepa raumdeuter?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 3:41pm On Apr 28, 2019
Unlimited22:

They have themselves alone to blame. At a point they were 7 points clear.

Honestly, ds makes it even more painful.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 3:41pm On Apr 28, 2019
Chelseafan1:

I just knew....so na so Liverpool go lose ds league cry
Una never see something..... grin

That guy is winning the treble and messi is winning the UCL.

Na ẹkù iroju we go greet loserpool Las las

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:42pm On Apr 28, 2019
airmark:

Your actions show that you lack sense and wouldn't know when to move and when not to. You are liable to be caught in the web easily. Bebeto.

None of my relatives is stupid and dull like you. SARS guys dropped wrong ones, they should just do the needful and arsenal fans will prefer that to missing the first 4.
see madman blabbing, it's easier said when you had to swim abroad to hide your failed miserable life

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 3:43pm On Apr 28, 2019
Tammy deserve a chance at Chelsea, big time.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:43pm On Apr 28, 2019
lateefGRDT:
after watching the video I couldn't believe my eyes... bielsa needed a win to stay in touch with Sheffield United but he threw it away..
bielsa did the right thing, it's very rare to see this kind of fair play
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
airmark:

Mumu, throughout the world, in soccer, you play to the whistle.
nanamu, why did the opposing team allow them score
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2019
Leyqute:

The only reason to stop playing football, if the ball isn’t outta the pitch, is a referee’s whistle.

No whistle , no foul. Play on and complain later. It’s simple. Happens every time in the EPL, no one switches off.
but bielsa did the right thing to cover up the referee mistake
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2019
SkimpleD:

I doubt.
We shall see tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 3:47pm On Apr 28, 2019
diggz:
Finished aguero cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where is Ogbeni rauf aregbesola onukuguy Laumdeuter kepa raumdeuter?
shey you the type abi na copy and paste you the do, anytime you wan post the bolded? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:48pm On Apr 28, 2019
sod09:
see madman blabbing, it's easier said when you had to swim abroad to hide your failed miserable life

That miserable life is what the most successful man in your family will kill to have. Foolishness runs in your family that's why they bullied you and your brother like stark illiterates.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:49pm On Apr 28, 2019
weedtaker:
shey you the type the abi na copy and paste you the do, anytime you wan post the bolded? undecided
it's automatic
When you type some sentences or words your device recognise it and give you the option to pick it or he may have them in his clipboard

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:50pm On Apr 28, 2019
lateefGRDT:

Bielsa is a massive foooL for instructing his players to allow that goal. The draw ensured Sheffield’s promotion to the EPL. He should be sacked. Doesn’t deserve the EPL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:51pm On Apr 28, 2019
raumdeuter:

Coutinho will likely play deeper slot into midfield to help Alba who overlaps a lot and attack end up being Suarez messi with messi on the right in the vvd zone and Suarez to the left in the matip zone

In all your decades of watching football,have you ever seen Barcelona alter their approach to a game just to keep a perceived high scoring opponent at bay?you think barca is Chelsea that would put Bertrand in a game just to stop ribery?you and I know that in grand scheme of things this things usually dont work,at worst it is liverpool that would be forced to task their attacker to fall deeper not barca .Spanish teams dont do that Barcelona will never do that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
Learnt our next season's jerseys sell next city. I hope I won't buy wrong one. grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
sod09:
but bielsa did the right thing to cover up the referee mistake

And that’s what he was paid to do? If a wrong call resulted in a penalty for Arsenal will emery instruct Lacazette to lose it?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:53pm On Apr 28, 2019
airmark:

That miserable life is what the most successful man in your family will kill to have. Foolishness runs in your family that's why they bullied you and your brother like stark illiterates.
lmao, failed footballer turn failed MMM turn Micheal Phelps swimming across the Atlantic Ocean just to become whatever.
God forbid bad thing we have a failure like you in my family we go use you do ritual unfortunately your bad luck is so strong na cowries you will vomit either way we can't have someone like you.
You were a failure at my present age cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:55pm On Apr 28, 2019
Leyqute:

And that’s what he was paid to do? If a wrong call resulted in a penalty for Arsenal will emery instruct Lacazette to lose it?
bros I'm not saying everyone should be nice and fair but English officials are the most useless in top leagues
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 3:56pm On Apr 28, 2019
sod09:
it's automatic
When you type some sentences or words your device recognise it and give you the option to pick it or he may have them in his clipboard
no matter, i think say the guy the settle down write the thing cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:57pm On Apr 28, 2019
weedtaker:
no matter, i think say the guy the settle down write the thing cheesy
ngbo diggz aka Mr Joseph grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 3:58pm On Apr 28, 2019
Guadiorla sef dey feel the heat of the EPL grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
We go again next week. What a race we have.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
Chelseafan1:
Guadiorla sef dey feel the heat of the EPL grin grin
LMAO baba had all 4 senior CB's on the pitch at full tkme
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:01pm On Apr 28, 2019
weedtaker:
shey you the type abi na copy and paste you the do, anytime you wan post the bolded? undecided

I dey type am na...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2019
sod09:
ngbo diggz aka Mr Joseph grin

Sodick bekiafu. No allow me remember you from this tree wey I hang so...bekiafu angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 4:03pm On Apr 28, 2019
diggz:

Sodick bekiafu. No allow me remember you from this tree wey I hang so...bekiafu angry
help me greet onuku tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 4:03pm On Apr 28, 2019
Lineup

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 4:03pm On Apr 28, 2019
Unlimited22:

LMAO baba had all 4 senior CB's on the pitch at full tkme

Lol, been think say na only me notice o grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:04pm On Apr 28, 2019
sod09:
help me greet onuku tongue

Ask Laumdeuter na him son.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:05pm On Apr 28, 2019
I don't think a draw will be too bad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7149) (7150) (7151) (7152) (7153) (7154) (7155) ... (19450) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TheLequte, hensben(m), toluxe0075, Realtord43, Colson(m), WhoDeyHause and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.