Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,278 members, 7,839,382 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10637675 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7147) (7148) (7149) (7150) (7151) (7152) (7153) ... (19287) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AmoryBlacq: 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2019
A loss today still leaves us at 4th place!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 1:32pm On Apr 28, 2019
SerVik:

True. For all of Arthur's press resistance and short passes, off the ball, he puts in less work than any of busquets, Vidal or rakitic. But when on the ball, he does almost as much as busquets, just as much as rakitic and loads more than Vidal.

Liverpool will try not to let us hold the ball, they will press the hell out of us and force mistakes. I have seen Vidal when pressed, trust me, you don't want him in that situation. One time he was pressed close to the middle of the pitch and was forced to play a rocket pass all the way to ter stegen. Had ter stegen not been a sweeper with good close control, that pass would have led to a grave mistake.

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/ada1nm/ter_stegen_controls_a_risky_backpass_from_vidal/
You can see the video here

There is no xavi there to split the defence with one world class pass so what we do mostly these days is to pass the ball around and try to wait for an opening. Control is very important to the way we play. Take this away and you'll make life a whole lot difficult.
I think I see where you are coming from and frankly, I get the gist. The second half of First leg of the quarter-final saw United pressing Barca and chasing them down all in a bid not to allow them hold the ball and not too surprising, Barca looked bemused at that point. Bar the inexperience of Dalot and Rashie I think, United would have gone level up.

Like I earlier posited, if Liverpool don’t cower in Camp Nou in the first 20mins, then Barcelona players have a lot of running to do and that’s where Vidal comes in. Pool would want to score as much as possible and you want to control the ball? Ball you won’t be allowed to trap? I expect lots of fireworks in that match. Messi better be the Goat that day or else Pool would qualify in Camp Nou.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:32pm On Apr 28, 2019
This Leno better pass kepa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:32pm On Apr 28, 2019
larride:

Leicester is actually dominating them.

Make dem flog dem abeg, make Hazard kon score Hattrick against you. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:33pm On Apr 28, 2019
Olamyyde:

People have forgotten how messi destroyed the best defender and keeper in the world(boateng and neuer) in 2015.

Messi is the best dribbler of all time, VVD is just one of the best defenders this season.

Who told you that Boathand was the best defender in 2015? Raumdeuter would just tell you nonsense and you guys would just take it as the gospel truth. O ga o.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 1:33pm On Apr 28, 2019
AmoryBlacq:

Totts superior goal difference. undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2019
AmoryBlacq:

Is our God not a wonderful God?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 1:39pm On Apr 28, 2019
Coutinho14:
lol I get what you're trying to say but the problem is that Vidal Rakitic midfield is a recipe for disaster, that midfield cannot provide the needed creativity. Arthur on the other hand is press resistant and can also create chances, the real problem should be mane Vs semedo.... good Lord I just hope he doesn't end the young boy's career
Mane would definitely have Semedo for dinner. I still don’t understand how you want more creativity when Busquets and Rakitic is already there plus Coutinho on the wings. Well, Valverde knows better.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:40pm On Apr 28, 2019
airmark:

Who told you that Boathand was the best defender in 2015? Raumdeuter would just tell you nonsense and you guys would just take it as the gospel truth. O ga o.

Airmark, can u stop calling dt guy's name. I prefer when he doesn't have to come argue on this thread. I'm sure i'm speaking for so many others too.

Free baba make e dey enjoy GOT thread until we have another L for him cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2019
Lordcat, that 50k is still up for grabs.

But, question is will United leave 6th position today? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2019
Leicester doing the Lord's work

We still stay 4th even if we lose today

Sarri better not mess this up

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AmoryBlacq: 1:42pm On Apr 28, 2019
SkimpleD:

Totts superior goal difference. undecided

Tottenham is seated at 3rd. A loss to united puts us at par with them but we have superior GD!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AmoryBlacq: 1:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Is our God not a wonderful God?
Sarri is just hella lucky!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:45pm On Apr 28, 2019
Useless sarri... angry angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 1:48pm On Apr 28, 2019
AmoryBlacq:

Tottenham is seated at 3rd. A loss to united puts us at par with them but we have superior GD!

We shouldn’t lose today’s match. The way the season is closing up, GD might come in handy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2019
Thunder fire Sarri angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 1:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Airmark, can u stop calling dt guy's name. I prefer when he doesn't have to come argue on this thread. I'm sure i'm speaking for so many others too.

Free baba make e dey enjoy GOT thread until we have another L for him cheesy grin

Exactly, he makes me stop coming to this place, because if I come all I see and read are trash trash and more trash.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AmoryBlacq: 1:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
SkimpleD:

We shouldn’t lose today’s match. The way the season is closing up, GD might come in handy.

I dey see 1 all draw!
The two teams are useless!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 2:03pm On Apr 28, 2019
SkimpleD:
Lordcat, that 50k is still up for grabs.

But, question is will United leave 6th position today? grin
We are definitely leaving 6th position today and we will definitely finish in top four. Rashford brace, Hazard to ghost, Pogba to score. GGMU cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lateefGRDT(m): 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2019
anyone see Elgar happened in Leeds Vs Aston Villa match... am finding it hard to understand what I read on goal. com
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chidexxy007(m): 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2019
I say make i drop this one here.

Since his Premier League debut in August 2014, Jamie Vardy has scored 30 goals against the 'big six' sides - more than any other player.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2019
Maybe today's game is not a must win for fraudiola since zinchenko is playing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ILoveToFuCcK: 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2019
Chelseafan1:

I swear if nairaland had a mute feature or block feature I'd have used it on him a long time ago. I'm tired of coming here and having to read endless back and forth about hazard from him.

Please you all should just stop engaging him on dumb issues and his loop sided arguments. Once he posts just ignore like he doesn't exist. Rid the thread of insanity

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 2:22pm On Apr 28, 2019
AmoryBlacq:

I dey see 1 all draw!
The two teams are useless!

Awesomely useless!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 2:27pm On Apr 28, 2019
LoRdCaT:
We are definitely leaving 6th position today and we will definitely finish in top four. Rashford brace, Hazard to ghost, Pogba to score. GGMU cool
I doubt.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 2:31pm On Apr 28, 2019
ILoveToFuCcK:

I swear if nairaland had a mute feature or block feature I'd have used it on him a long time ago. I'm tired of coming here and having to read endless back and forth about hazard from him.

Please you all should just stop engaging him on dumb issues and his loop sided arguments. Once he posts just ignore like he doesn't exist. Rid the thread of insanity

Tbh, it's hard not to react to such posts. He should just stop.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:40pm On Apr 28, 2019
solomonbrown64:
.....When I said we need to sell Lacazette, my people were arguing with me. 68 - 32 ball possession and yet we have a 100+ striking unit and Vardy had more shots on target than both of them? This is laughable. One of those clowns must leave this season and it must be Lacazette. Miss a glorious chance and then feign injury.... useless coward. 7 away goals for a 50m player. A player only marginally better than Giroud for 50m? Nonsense.

o.

Lordfalcao come and carry your lacasera. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2019
City suppose win, but this Burnley na serious bogey team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MercylessMercy: 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Tbh, it's hard not to react to such posts. He should just stop.

Is hazard paying you to defend him? In your bid to pick up your sword for Hazard you make mistake which he scrutinise and build SENSELESS debate on.

Can't you use the oxygen, potassium, Sodium on him and move on.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
I just woke up and I saw Leicester 3-0 Arsenal..

I can't even laugh because of sorry ball is in the same shoes

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MercylessMercy: 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
airmark:

Lordfalcao come and carry your lacasera. grin

You are making it look like the belotti you championed cause for will win ballon d or ahead of morata if paired together. I will pick him lacazette over belotti as its stands presently (pls don't toil that line of relapsing pls)

You got VVD right but got Bellotti wrong. Hang your L like pendant and move on brother.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
TalabiAudu:
I just woke up and I saw Leicester 3-0 Arsenal..

I can't even laugh because of sorry ball is in the same shoes

Na 2:0 I see for 89 mins o, Shey e later reach 3 ni

(1) (2) (3) ... (7147) (7148) (7149) (7150) (7151) (7152) (7153) ... (19287) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: akwesenana, Katcall, Segedinho(m), FergieRaww(m), Jodera, Colson(m), Tesenak20, lordfalcao(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.